Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

"I've got to suck these sexy tits," he said hungrily, as he moved unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra with incredible skill.

As soon as her bra was off he glared at her beautiful breasts hungrily. He then began biting and sucking her huge nipples right there, in front of the open helicopter door without any concern for who might be watching.

She was going crazy from the deliberate way he was taking her, with no concern for anyone around him. She was so turned on by his power and confidence. He knew that there would never be any of his employees that would say or do anything out of fear of being fired and never being able to work again for anyone.

As he sucked her long, extended nipples and played with her ass she thought to herself that he was a man who fucked young teens constantly and that his personal staff must see this all the time. She was so turned on that I was going to be added to the list.

Because his private helicopter was designed for corporate use, and private conferencing, there were two private compartments each having two cushioned seats and a long, wide sofa.

There were numerous times when the wealthy businessman was fucking the young wife, daughter, or granddaughter, of one of his employees, or business associates, while his legal team or staff was in the front compartment, conducting business for him.

As soon as they got into the private compartment, they instantly went back to kissing and playing with each other. Within seconds he had her stripped of her dress, leaving her in the sexy stockings, thong, garter belt and high heels. He couldn't keep his hands off her sinful dark body, as she loved every second of being played with by him.

As his expert hands ran over her stockings, and garter belt, than to her ass, she threw her head back and told him how sexy she felt. He then played with her aching nipples for a few minutes, taking his time to suck each one, while he twisted, and pinched the other.

As he played with her, she was running her palm over the front of his freakish cock. She ran it from the base, then over the top, and then followed the bulge along the huge hook, that ran to the right, just above his knee.

"So fucking, huge," she moaned in ecstasy, as she played with his giant, menacing cock.

Their tongues instantly shot out, and they sinfully kissed for a few minutes more, before he took off his cloths. As he stripped, she took in the sight of his extremely hairy body and his large belly. The contrast of him being 69, overweight and balding and her being eighteen and with an amazing body turned her on like crazy.

The sight of his giant cock caused her out loud and as she kept repeating how huge it was. As she said it she was instinctively squatted on her high heel pumps and put her mouth against it and began kissing it, telling him in a hot voice how she never saw anything so huge and that she would do everything to please it.

Within seconds they were locked in a very sexy 69 position, which they held for the entire thirty minute flight to his luxury yacht. As she laid on top of him licking and pumping his giant, towering cock, he was enjoying the taste of her pussy and ass. It was as if they were lovers, sex starved for each other.

Although he gave incredible head, he was much more interested in getting sucked off, or fucking. In the rare cases that he would suck a teens cunt, it was because he was extremely turned on to her.

With Hailey Kane he sucked her pussy and ass more than any young teen fuck he had been with. He remembered the delicious taste of Hailey's pussy and the way she exploded. But his son's newest girlfriend had the most delicious pussy and ass and he could not get enough of both her wonderful holes.

As he ate her scorching pussy, she licked up and down his towering shaft, marveling at its enormity, imagining what it was going feel like and do to my tiny fuck hole.

At times she would feel his tongue snake deep into her and she would throw her head back and snarl about how much he was turning me on. Switching from her pussy to her ass caused her to groan in a throaty voice, and take her mouth off his massive cock.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot baby," she said, looking back at him.

"You taste amazing," he snarled, "such a delicious pussy and ass."

"Ohhhh fuck," she groaned as she went back to sucking his enormous cockhead while her hands pumped his massive shaft in steady up and down strokes.

He then began inserting two fingers into her wet ass, which instantly sent her over the edge. He felt her shudder, as she came in a hard orgasm all over his face.

At times the feeling of his tongue buried in her cunt, with two fingers in her, dark round ass, was too stimulating for her, and she had to stop licking his enormous cock, as she threw her head back, with her lip curled up, snarling at him that he was making her cum hard, and then exploding all over his mouth.

After she came he instantly began finger fucking her pussy and ass, which kept her in one continuous wave of pleasure. As he ate her pussy, and spread it out with his tongue and fingers, in his mind, he was sizing it up for his giant cock.

He knew that her beautiful Middle Eastern pussy was going to love the pounding his twelve inch cock was going to give it. Almost as if reading his mind, she looked back and snarled, while pumping his giant shaft, saying she couldn't wait to have his huge cock in her pussy.

Just as the helicopter touched down, he felt his cock throb and get ready to shoot off.

"Oh God, I need to taste your huge, hot load baby.

Suddenly, giant bursts of cum flew out of his inch- long cum slit. As soon as his hot cum hit her tits, she cried out and came from the force of the blast and the intense heat as it hit the tips of her huge nipples. He came so hard that his cum was dangling off the front of her 34D breasts and flowed-off , dropping to the floor like melting icicles.

As she came, she kept pumping his huge, spurting cock as it continued to spay all over her tits. Desperately wanting to taste his hot load she guided his spurting shaft to her mouth, and began to swallow burst after burst of scorching cum. As she greedily swallowed his fierce load she wounded if he would ever stop he was cumming so hard and so much.

For the next two minutes his giant cock sent burst after burst, of two- foot ropes of cum into her sexy mouth, as she swallowed each one eagerly, while looking into his eyes with a burning lust that only stirred him on even more. As he looked at her body, he knew he had to get into her sexy pussy, before he went insane.

She had never experienced so much cum in her life. She went wild drinking his hot load and loved the taste of his cum. As he came she instantly began rubbing my big distended clit, and joined him in a wild finish. She couldn't wait to fuck his massive cock, and kept pumping him passionately after he stopped.

"Stay hard for my pussy baby," she moaned as I fisted his giant cock.

She was astonished to feel him go rock-hard within a minute after his giant cum. She was so turned on by his, ability to cum so hard, and recover so fast, that she couldn't wait to get off the helicopter and start our fuck.

The sight of the exotic eighteen year old Middle Eastern teen and the overweight 69 year old businessman getting off the helicopter was almost surreal. He was completely nude, except for his fifty thousand dollar Rolex watch, while she was clearly dressed to fuck in tan thigh high stockings, garter belt, black thong, and black high heel pumps.

They got off his private, luxury helicopter, as if no one else was there, stopping every few feet to kiss and play with each other, with his enormous cock, bulging out, from his tight body, raging to fuck the sexy eighteen year old girlfriend of his son.

As they made their way to the railing of the ship she was eagerly stroking his enormous shaft, letting him know that she was desperate to fuck his massive cock. Stopping every few feet to kiss showed their hunger to fuck. As they locked in a passionate kiss her hand pumped his enormous shaft letting him know she desperately wanted it in her pussy.

"Oh god, I can't wait to fuck it," she said hungrily before kissing him.

To anyone watching, it would have looked like the most sinful scene imaginable. An incredibly sexy and exotic Middle Eastern teenager clearly turned on and anxious to fuck a man old enough to be her grandfather.

The way she was dressed, and the way she kissed and played with him showed that she was so turned on and fuck crazed for him, which was obvious to anyone watching the wild scene.

To any church-going or conservative person, the sight of the young teen dressed in stockings, high heel pumps and a garter and thong set, with a man that could easily be great grandfather would have been considered distasteful and immoral. She on the other hand loved the difference in their ages.

She loved older men and this one stood out beyond the many she had fucked over the past few years while coming to America. The fact that he was wealthy beyond imagination, and ruthless and powerful with an obscenely enormous cock made it absolutely thrilling for her.

As for Will Powers, he only fucked young, teenage pussy. Nothing turned him on more than having his twelve inch cock buried deep in a sexy eighteen or nineteen year old pussy. Until his sons newest girlfriend there was Hailey Kane who haunted him for years.

He had finally fucked her a month ago and just when she was about to move in with him as his permanent lover her father trumped everything by taking her away to a resort. By the time they came back from the resort she had moved into his bedroom where they spent morning, noon and night as lovers, fucking at the heights of their games.

For him and his twelve inch cock, there was never a teenager the likes of Hailey Kane that he was more turned onto. That was until his son brought home this exotic eighteen year old Middle Eastern girl with as explosive a body as Hailey Kane.

He and the girlfriend of his son were so turned on to each other that they stopped every few feet, and met in a sexy, frenzied kiss, while playing with each other, her hands pumping up and down sexily, never leaving his giant cock, while his ran up and down her stocking covered legs and over her garter straps, then to her big tits, where he sucked on them heatedly.

She had wanted to fuck him so bad and wasn't going to let go of his enormous cock until it was stuffed deep in her burning cunt. As she kissed and pumped him, her eighteen year old pussy was dripping as she marveled the enormous size of his monster cock.

As she was stroking it she kept thinking about what it was going to feel like in her scorching pussy. She had fucked a lot of older men and some with what she thought were really big cocks, but nothing came close to the size of her boyfriend's father's monster cock.

He had come in the limousine and just a few minutes before in his private helicopter and he was still rock hard and staggering in size. She was so turned on, and never hornier to fuck.

She had been turned onto him for months before meeting him, because of everything I had heard about him, his power, and wealth and the stories of him having a huge cock. As she researched him and dated his son he was all she could think about.

Walking out of the helicopter with her pumps clicking on the deck of his yacht, her heart was beating as if she had just run a marathon. He in turn couldn't get enough of her body, and finger fucked her pussy and ass, as he greedily sucked and bit her dark, inch long nipples, every time they stopped to kiss.

At one point she squatted on her pumps and took his huge cockhead in her mouth. She was utterly ravenous, as she sucked on his enormous crown. As she sucked him she pumped his thick, twelve inch shaft with long deliberate strokes, as she felt the maze of veins pulsing against her sinful touch.

Overcome with lust she I allowed the head to come out of her mouth and pushed back on her pumps and groaned excitedly, before she put his oversized cock head back in her mouth.

His enormous cock was too stimulating for her and every few seconds she would pull-back and pump it with both hands, while groaning, incoherent words of lust.

"Oh fuck, she groaned, over and over," as she came instantly, every time they stopped to play with each other.

As they worked our way to the yachts railing taking almost an hour to get there she was out-of-her mind fuck crazed, with the only thing mattering to her, was getting that angry, twelve inch cock into her scorching pussy.

When they finally got to the railing, she was so horny and sex-crazed to fuck his giant cock, that she instantly squatted on her pumps and spit all over his giant shaft pumping him feverously in both of her outstretched hands, while looking up at him with an exotic lust in her eyes.

She had an almost depraved sly grin on her face, as if to let him know she was going to get the fuck of her life. Pumping him like this was another opportunity to feel the sheer weight and size of his monstrous cock once more, before it reshaped her pussy for life.

"That's it. Get it nice and wet baby," he said in a commanding voice that resonated throughout the upper-deck of the giant yacht. "Get it ready for that sexy young pussy of yours," he snarled through clinched teeth.

"Fuck, it's so fucking huge baby. God I can't to fuck it," she said lustfully, as her big, dark nipples shot off the tips of her tits, causing him to reach down and pinch, and pull them aggressively.

By the angry way his huge cock was pulsing, she knew that he was going to fuck her real hard, and that was just the way she wanted it from her boyfriend's father's massive cock.

After a few minutes he groaned and told her he needed to fuck. Although he loved the attention she was giving his huge cock, he was growing impatient and need to fuck her bad.

As she sucked and kissed his massive cock she could feel his impatience growing in him and the sound of his voice becoming demanding.

"Now baby, " he said in a heated demanding tone of voice as he lifted her up and spun her around aggressively, almost forcefully, which caused her to almost lose her balance, as she reached out and grabbed the yachts railing, just in time.

Once again almost animalist icily, he squatted down and buried his mouth into her wild, delicious ass and pussy and spit on her cunt, which caused her to look back and groan hotly.

"Oh God baby, that feels so fucking good," she groaned in a deep throaty voice.

After a few minutes of eating her pussy, and knowing she was dripping wet, he stood and took his monstrous cock in his hand and lined it up with her steaming cunt. As he spread her long, dark fuck lips apart, she looked back and nearly died as she saw him taking his monster cock in his hand and line it up with her exposed pussy.

Groaning uncontrollably from the thought of fucking his monster cock she leaned over the railing and instinctively spread her long, tapered stocking covered legs, to give him total access to her smoking cunt. Her pumps helped arch her wild ass, giving his enormous cock the perfect angel to begin their fuck.

Once her amazing ass was spread wide the sight of her pussy open caused his giant cock to begin oozing a clear flow of pre cum. The sight of her round, dark ass, encased in her garter belt, caused his enormous cock to leak pre-cum like a dripping faucet. After he spun his son's smoking-hot girlfriend around, he tore off her thin thong and tossed it into the ocean.

"Oh fuck," she groaned from his assertiveness.

She was delirious as she looked back at the most frightening sight in her life. To her it looked like she was about to be fucked by a baseball bat instead of a man's cock.

"Oh God yes baby....I'm sooo fucking horny for that great big cock of yours," she groaned as she saw the look of utter rage in his eyes. "Fuck that 18 year old pussy like a wild man," she said in a heated voice as she looked back in shock of how huge a cock he had.

As his hands teased up and down her sheer nylons, then over the edge of the lacy tops she moaned excitidily.

"Ohhhhhh yesss that feels so sexy baby...You're driving me crazy, just by the way you're hands play with my body."

He then grabbed me by her long black hair and caused her to turn my head. She knew we needed to kiss, because of all the sexy tension that had built up between them. She was so hot, and immediately let her tongue out as she was turning her head, to meet his.

Their tongues slashed wildly at each other in a feverous assault that lasted a few minutes. She was so hot to get fucked by his enormous cock that her tongue missed his half the time. As their tongues flicked wildly across each other's he was lining up his giant cock with her burring fuck hole.

While kissing her he began running his giant cockhead through the long folds of her pussy lips, which caused her to look back and groan excitedly. Each time he scraped his softball-sized cockhead through her long fuck-lips, her pussy was spread further apart as it coated his giant crown with her clear liquid.

By this time her pussy was jumping like crazy. She was so desperate to get his massive cock inside her. Of all the older men she had fucked it was the ones who had the biggest cocks that turned her on and got her off the hardest. But even the biggest cocks she fucked weren't even a quarter of the size of his.

This teasing, by using his huge cockhead to spread apart her pussy lips was torturous for her.

"Oh God, fuck it baby. You're driving me crazy. I want to feel that great- big teasing cock deep inside my horny pussy right now," she said with a rasp in my voice then added, "god I've been going crazy for month thinking about this." "I've heard the stories about your huge cock and I wanted to get fucked by you so bad," she said into the open air, lustfully.

He was so turned on by the sight of her dark, exotic body, that he began shouting sexy obscenities at her as he inched his giant cock further into deepest parts of her scorching fuck-hole.

The sight of her long stocking covered legs dressed in those sexy sheer tan thigh high stockings with the six inch lace tops, while she stood with her back arched from wearing high heel pumps, was driving him both crazy and angry at the same time.

As he talked about how sexy she was, and how he was going to reshape her pussy with his big cock, she was loving every torturous second of it.

"Such a beautiful pussy baby," he snarled as he began inserting his massive cockhead past the walls of her cunt.

She could not believe how huge he was and with the cockhead alone inside her she already felt overstuffed.

"Oh God, this pussy is yours to fuck," she said through short, fast breaths, as she felt the biggest cock in her life, bore through her pussy lips, and stretch her cunt in a wide circumference that she knew it wasn't designed for.

He had the sexy Middle Eastern girlfriend of his son in the most delirious state, in her life, as her body was trembling, from the sheer size of his enormous cock. Although he only had 3 inches of cock inside her, she already felt over- stuffed, and maxed-out, but she knew that there was so much more to fuck. Even with a few inches inside her scorching pussy, he had more cock inside her than any man and he still had another 10 inches to go.

Each time she moved her horny ass, to adjust to his freakish size, his giant cock would instantly force its way in that direction, and continue to reshape her insides. Suddenly she felt her pussy begin to spasm, as he slid another inch past her clinging pussy lips. The pure excitement of an explosive orgasm caused the backs of her feet to come out of her high heel pumps, as her sexy ass trembled excitedly.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers