Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

As she shuddered, and came all over his monster shaft she bit my lower lip and groaned.

"Ohh fuck! ....its sooo fucking huge... I'm cumming already baby. God, just looking at that monster cock of yours baby, can make a pussy cum," she said in a deep, throaty voice."

Without any concern for what his giant cock was going to do to my pussy, he began feeding his turned on monster into my scorching opening. He was going wild and as each throbbing inch penetrated her violated pussy, as she welcomed each inch by cumming all over his huge, thickly veined shaft, with cries of lust that filled the open-air around the colossal yacht.

She knew that he was at a point of no-return, and that any pleas for him to pull back, or not to fuck any deeper, would fall on deaf ears. Of course that would never happen as her pussy craved to have every inch of him buried deep inside me. She was desperate to please him and wanted him all the way up into the back of her pussy.

As he fucked into her he began running his hands up and down her sexy tan thigh high stockings and began fucking her harder and harder. As his huge cock filled every inch of her burning cunt she began using her turned on ass to meet each one of his long, deep, angry thrust. She was going wild from the experience of having such an enormous cock inside her.

At one point she crossed one of my black high heel pumps over the other which caused her sexy ass to stick out more, which only added to his rage to fuck her. By doing this it allowed his monstrous cock, to fuck deeper, and way up into the back of her pussy. He wasn't even all the way inside her and he was hitting places no man had ever reached, even the ones with the biggest cocks.

To this point the biggest cock she ever had was by an eighty seven year old German banker. He was in amazing shape especially for his age with a flat stomach and slender build. He still competed in triathlons and looked decades younger.

He stood six feet tall and had a full head of white hair and had an eleven inch cock. It wasn't nearly as wide around as Will Powers massive girth which made this cock seem twice as big.

The sight of her ass, and stocking cover legs were driving him crazy. She was so happy to hear how excited he was, from this new angle he was fucking her at.

"Oh yes baby , that's real nice....That ass looks so fucking sexy, while your taking my big cock inside that deep eighteen year old pussy of yours." he said groaning, in a deep, dark resonating voice.

"Oh god baby, that great, big cock feels so fucking good." "Never fucked anything so fucking big," she groaned in a lusty voice, as his angered monster snaked way up into the deepest parts of her burning fuck hole.

As he fucked into her deeper with each stroke, he kept complimenting her on her amazing body saying how sexy it was. She absolutely loved hearing him say it. He was thoroughly enjoying the incredible feeling as his massive cock slid deep inside her incredible cunt.

As he fucked into her he was thinking that she had as an amazing a pussy as Hailey Kane, the ex-girlfriend of his son and daughter of his close friends. The young eighteen year old Hailey with her 36DD-21-33 body had haunted him for years and once he fucked her he put all of his other teens on the shelf.

But now his son's newest girlfriend was bringing his massive cock the same pleasure as the stacked teen Hailey Kane did.'This is as an incredible a pussy as Hailey's',he thought to himself as his giant cock plunged in and out of the sexy Middle Eastern pussy of his son's girlfriend.

It was no doubt one of the most amazing pussy's he had ever fucked. He marveled her incredible body, so exotic looking with absolutely perfect tits and beautifully tapered legs. As he fucked her from behind and took in the sight of gorgeous, and sinful ass, as it stuck out perfectly from crossing her stocking covered legs, while she stood in her black high heels.

She was ravenous and couldn't stop cumming from this wild position, as she took every delicious inch of his giant pussy stretcher into her scorching fuck-hole. Every time he drilled back down and bottomed out she came in wild shock-wave that was heard throughout his luxury ship. As his huge cock slammed deep into her pussy her high heels clicked on the deck, as she nearly passed-out from having something so huge inside her.

As he continued to thrust his monster cock all the way up into the deepest regions of her young, teenage pussy, he thrilled her by telling her she had the best cunt he ever fucked. At one point he fisted his huge shaft and pulled out without warning.

"Oh fuck. That pussy's too hot," he growled.

"Burning your great, big cock baby?" she groaned, having heard that many times about her cunt being as hot as a furnace.

"Fuck, you're scorching my dick with that hot pussy baby," he groaned as he lined his huge head up to my scorching hole once again.

"Fuck yeah. Let me light that huge-assed cock on fire baby," she said in a hot breath as she looked back and snarled through her clinched my teeth.

"The hottest pussy I ever fucked," he growled as he pried his massive cock back inside her.

Once he was buried deep inside me again she began meeting his every thrust as she slammed her perfect ass back at him equaling each of his powerful thrusts. Her passion at fucking him back caused him to growl like a wild-man. As she looked back and saw the contorted look on his face she snarled out loud.

"Fuck it baby, fuck it the way you want and need."

Grunting like crazy he told her that my pussy was driving his big cock crazy. Suddenly he put one foot up on the railing, and began fucking her in this new position. As he held her by her narrow waist he pounded his massive cock into her like a man possessed by the devil.

"Oh fuck, she snarled though clinched teeth. " I feel that huge-assed cock everywhere," she shrieked as he thrust way up into the back of her pussy.

The giant hook in his cock seemed to make a new tunnel in her pussy, and caused her to erupt like a volcano. As he fucked her like a man with a jack-hammer, his huge hanging balls slapped against the bottom of her exposed clit. This feeling caused a new set of eruptions to go-off, deep inside her sex starved teenage pussy as she clung to the yachts railing.

Although the smoking-hot Middle Eastern teen was shrieking and cumming with every penetrating thrust of his enormous shaft what she was really loving was that she knew her pussy was driving his huge cock insane, and that he loved the way her sexy ass looked while his giant cock disappeared all the way up into the back of my smoking stretched-out hole.

As she continued to cover his giant shaft in her own burning clear liquid, he began pinching her throbbing inch long nipples while he continued to pound his 12 inch monster into her scorching fuck-hole in an almost menacing way. He was making her moan as he rolled, twisted and angrily pulled her inch long nipples through his well, manicured fingers.

As he fucked and played with the sexy exotic teenage girlfriend of his son, she moaned in a low dark voice telling him how much she loved the way he was playing with her big nipples, and the way he fucked. He then thrilled her by telling her he had fucked thousands of different pussy's and she was one of the sexiest one he'd ever fucked.

He told her he loved the way my pussy felt wrapped around his big cock, and that it was the most incredible cunt he'd ever been inside. He didn't tell her that it was as good as his close friend's daughters.

Hearing that caused her to fuck back on his monster, harder then she already was, filling the air around them with loud, slapping sounds caused by her wild ass meeting his every punishing thrust. Slamming her ass back to meet his every thrust also caused the sounds of his giant balls hitting her clit at lighting speed, to fill the air around them in the naughtiest of sounds.

The feeling of his huge twelve inch cock stuffing every inch of her tight eighteen year old pussy while he played with her turned on, inch long nipples while telling her about how hot her sexy pussy felt wrapped around his big cock, caused her to look back at him with my lip curled up, as she came in a flood all over his giant shaft. At one point he could not believe what her pussy was doing to his cock.

Suddenly, he stopped fucking her for a few seconds which caused her to pleas with him not to stop. The reason he stopped was that he could actually feel her steaming cunt lips pull his huge cock way up into the back of her smoking cunt.

Only with the incredible Hailey Kane had he experienced that type of sucking action before. Putting his huge cock back into the mouth of her steaming pussy he let her cunt draw him in on its own.

"Fuck, what a cunt," he groaned as her teenage pussy drew him in deep.

"You like the way that pussy sucks on your huge cock?" she snarled knowing he did.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, loving the sensation of being massaged by her boiling cunt.

"It only does that to real big cocks," she groaned back at him.

"That's one sexy and amazing pussy," he said as he turned her head to meet in a hot kiss.

"It'll do this to your huge cock every day," she groaned letting him know that she wanted this to be more than a weekend fuck.

"Yes. I do like the sound of that Nicole," he said in a deep resonant voice as he watched her amazing cunt draw him to the base of his giant shaft and open and close around it.

"Oh fuck, I so want to be yours,' she let out as her pussy was exploding all over his beer-can like girth.

It was at that very second that he wanted her in his bed every day and every night. It was where up until a month ago wanted the sexy Hailey Kane, but now that she had been fucking her father that dream was shattered.

As his huge cock was being sucked in by the sexy Middle Eastern teens pussy he thought of the thousands of young teenage cunts he fucked that could never take more than half of him or the shrieks protesting that he was too big and too deep.

The thrill of this exotic teen was the way she lusted for his giant cock when she was passionately stroking it and licking, and sucking it, and now the way she was excitedly fucking it. The way she spiraled her sexy ass along the maze of thick, protruding veins, while her vacuum-like pussy sucked him inside her was unlike any other fucking experience he ever had.

Stroking him, she had the most amazing touch, with long, slender fingers that seemed to glide over his giant shaft, causing his long, protruding veins to electrify, as they glided over the wild maze, as she stroked all twelve inches of his massive shaft teasingly.

It was the way she pressed his towering shaft against his oversized stomach in her outstretched palm, while she licked his huge, hanging balls for long periods of time, before running the tip of her tongue, in a swirling pattern up the length of his endless shaft.

She drove him insane as she traced her tongue over the rows of protruding veins then reaching the top as she looked up at him with glazed eyes, groaning as she flicked her tongue wildly over his enormous cock-head. It was as if time stood still around these two sex-starved lovers.

The fact that there was a fifty year difference in thief ages only added to includible heat of their passion. Her being dressed in stocks and garter and high heel pumps stimulated his visual senses and kept his giant cock raging hard.

She lusted to hold and pump his cock. It was looking at her incredible exotic body with her big, round tits and incredibly tapered legs that made him cum so hard. This hot exotic teen, had a pussy that actually could grip his massive shaft and milk it, while drawing it way inside her burning cunt. It could also take his incredible girth with the minimal amount of resistance.

The way her magical pussy gripped and milked his cock caused him to fuck with a deeper, more depraved intensity, which was met by her cumming repeatedly over his massive shaft, as she looked back and snarled with clenched teeth, about how fucking huge he was, and how much she loved his freakish cock.

As she came, she began pushing, and spiraling her turned on ass onto his giant, sexy cock, going crazy from the overstuffed feeling it gave her, as it went way-up inside the back of her boiling cunt.

He was groaning wildly as he fucked into her like a mad-man.

"Oh fuck... that's perfect baby," he growled. "That's it, fuck back onto my big cock...Use that wild ass to jack off my big horny cock baby."

As she fucked him with the lust of knowing she was pleasing every inch of his monster cock she was going wild from the guttural words that came out of her boyfriend's fathers. Over a fifty year age difference between them and the way he was speaking to her while he fucked into her added to the excitement.

At that point she thought she was going to pass out from how hard he was fucking into her. She looked back and saw this glazed look in his eyes that she hadn't seen in any man before. She knew that he was just getting started, and for the next hour he fucked her with an almost insane rage.

As his skilled hands ran up and down her sheer thigh high stockings then up to her huge swollen inch long nipples, his unrelenting cock fucked into her relentlessly, reshaping her pussy into a mold around his massive girth.

His pinching, and twisting on her dark, aching long nipples caused her to cum again and again. Never in her life had a man made her cum that fast. He himself was going wild, as he felt his giant cock get ready to explode again. As he reached the bursting point, he was talking out loud like a man possessed.

"So fucking sexy...incredible body...... I want it all the time. My son is never getting this pussy back ever again," he snarled as he hammered into her at a blinding speed.

"Oh fuck. I wanna be yours so bad," she groaned as his giant cock hit the deepest part in her eighteen year old pussy. She then added in a hot breath confessing to him, " I only used him to get you," she said biting her lower lip as stars shot across me from the pummeling force of his massive cock.

"Big sexy tits...Huge fucking nipples...A gorgeous ass...Stockings and high heels, driving this big cock crazy...A pussy so tight and deep, it can handle my big cock and take every inch of it...Fuck your good baby....Real good," he said through clenched teeth, as he pounded her pussy, right through the yachts railing.

She was delirious and could not begin to explain how sexy it felt to know that she could turn on such a huge cock. She knew every guy and lots of women looked at her and instantly wanted to fuck her, but guys with giant cocks like Will Powers fuck all the time. Because of his wealth and mammoth sized cock she knew that he got all the pussy he wanted, anytime he wanted it and always on his terms.

As she thrust back onto his monster shaft, she felt so empowered, knowing that his huge cock couldn't get enough of her pussy, and that she was one of the best fucks he'd ever had. Even though she couldn't stop cumming over his enormous cock, it felt so sexy to be driving him crazy for her.

As he continued to pummel her stretched-out pussy, with one long vicious stroke after another she turned her head to the side and their tongues flew out of our mouths to meet each other's for a few minutes of twisted kissing.

As they kissed her pussy kept exploding from each powerful thrust of his huge cock. As the fat protruding veins below the crown of his shaft hit her sensitive, hanging clit, it caused her to explode as if dynamite going off, each time it bottomed out inside her.

Feeling his giant cock expand even more in her gripping cunt, she knew he was ready to cum again.

"Oh fuck baby, I have to feed this sexy pussy. Your amazing cunt is driving my big cock crazy sexy," he snarled out loud.

Looking back with a crazed lust on her face she snarled, "Fill it baby...Fill your newest teen pussy with your big hot load...Cum in it baby...Ohhh fuck yeah baby, fill it up with one of your great- big pussy filling loads.

Suddenly she shuddered and came as she felt burst after burst of the hottest cum explode inside her sex-starved pussy. As his giant cock filled every inch of her stretched-out fuck hole, she began using her ass to fuck harder onto his massive exploding shaft.

All action on the luxury yacht seemed to come to a screeching halt, as all eyes of the crew watched their older employer fuck wildly, and cum into the pussy of a sexy teen, more than fifty years younger than him. As huge drips of cum flowed out of her pussy, pooling around her high heel pumps, they heard her lust-filled voice drive him wild.

"Ohhh baby, keep fucking that monster into me baby...Keep pumping that hot cum into me baby...... Oh fuck, my pussy loves that great- big sexy cock...Keep it fucking inside your brand new pussy baby....Oh yeah fuck it all day and night baby...Show me what that great big cock of yours can do to a sexy pussy baby."

The crew all looked on in disbelief as cum flowed onto the deck like a running faucet, and he continued to fuck, without any sign of letting up, or stopping. As he came, her pussy exploded like crazy, as if dynamite was exploding inside her, as she felt burst after burst of scorching hot cum fill every pocket inside her pussy.

As his hot cum shot way up inside her, she was delirious from the feeling of his enormous pulsating cock and from the hot cum that coated her clinching velvet fuck- walls of her aching cunt. As his hot cum exploded inside her, she wildly fucked back onto his giant cock, moaning every time her ass came back and met his tight, fit body. The feeling of his hot cum exploding inside of her, kept her body in a state of orgasmic heaven, as her boiling pussy spasmed all over his huge cock, mixing her cum with his.

The more he came, the crazier they kissed, and the harder he fucked. After he finished cumming she instinctively began to slow her ass and pussy down. Suddenly, with a very forceful nature, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled his enormous cock out of her pussy, which made a huge popping sound that caused her to shudder. In a rage he grabbed his shaft and pulled her by the hair and made her look at his cock, which she couldn't believe was just as huge as when he was fucking her.

"Does this fucking cock look like it's through fucking you baby," he said in an incensed voice that sent chills down her spine, and everyone else that might have been watching. "Don't you ever stop fucking after I explode, he said in a commanding voice that showed his ruthless side. "I'll fucking let you know when I'm through baby, and I was far from being done with your sexy cunt," he said in a dark-angered voice.

"Oh god, I had no idea you keep going. I'm so used to your son and a lot of other guys losing their hard-on right after they cum.," she said in disbelief as she steered at his pulsing cock, in its enormous state, even after shooting a huge load into my cunt.

"Don't ever compare me to my son or one of your boyfriends," he said, as he grabbed her hair and drew her into a hot kiss.

After kissing her hard he spun her around forcefully which caused her to groan as he lined up his now angered cock with her wet fuck hole. Showing zero mercy, he began slamming his tireless cock into her pussy as if he hadn't fucked in years. For the next half hour he fucked into her sex-starved pussy with every ounce of strength he had, causing her to almost black-out.

As he fucked into her like a deranged animal, the crew, including the captain watched in amazement as they marveled the staggering size of their boss's enormous cock, and his incredible amounts of endless stamina to fuck. As he pummeled her tight pussy the sexy, exotic teen was experiencing the most sexual bliss she had ever felt in her life. It was the first time in a month of fucking different teens that he had forgotten his experience with his close friend's knockout daughter, Hailey Kane.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers