Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The well-paid crew had watched this sight a million times with hundreds of different teenage girls and as if seeing it for the first time were amazed at his ability to fuck in the most punishing way and recover so quickly after having an explosive orgasm. Their employer was a man feared by all in the business world and his aggressive manner and the way he fucked made him seem even more terrifying.

At one point he lifted her under my thighs, and with his monster cock lodged in her pussy, lifted her and spun her around with his back against the railing.

"Now fuck me baby," he snarled just as her high heel pumps hit the deck. "Fuck this great big cock," he ragged in a voice that sent a chill up her spine.

As soon as her size ten pumps were secure on the deck, she began thrusting her pussy down onto his massive twelve inch cock, desperate to please very fat inch of it. She was instantly lost in the mind-blowing feeling of impaling herself onto something that was beyond enormous. She was so turned on, using her pussy to please every inch of the enormous cock of her boyfriend's father.

"Oh god, I've never felt anything this fucking big in my life," she groaned as she drove her scorching, stretched out pussy up and down his massive shaft.

"So fucking good," he snarled as his massive cock was being treated to the incredible massaging pussy of his son's exotic girlfriend.

"Let me fuck it for you baby," she said as she began slowly pushing her over-stretched pussy down the endless length of his steel - hardened shaft.

Once I bottomed out I began twisting my ass in a spiral motion, as I cork- screwed the length of his entire shaft.

"Oh fuck, I like that sexy," he wailed out loud as his hands were on her narrow waist.

She continued to twist her ass teasingly over his huge shaft for more than fifteen minutes, with him clearly enjoying the feeling her hot eighteen year old pussy was giving his huge cock. After a while he took over, telling her he loved the way she fucked, then holding her narrow hips and began controlling the action, by pulling her against his tight stomach and slowly pushing her away from him.

When he felt his giant crown reach the edge of her fuck lips he pulled on her garters as if they were reins of a horse and drew her pussy back down onto his oversized cock. He began pulling her garters harder and faster causing them to stretch wide apart, to the point of almost ripping from the lace tops of her stockings.

She knew he was going to cum, but could not believe it after just having exploding minutes before. She was amazed at how quickly he could recover from such long draining cums. She never experienced a man like this. He was one of a kind, a man fuck and cum for days.

Suddenly, he took her by the hips and began slamming into her with so much force it caused her to scream. She almost blacked out as she felt his massive shaft expand and pulse wildly, as it sent a tremor of vibrations through her pussy and up into her body.

All of the yachts crew looked on in amazement, as they watched the incredible lust filled scene take place. The sound of their bosses his huge, hanging ball sack hitting the bottom of her stomach, filled the air around the deck with a thunderous noise that made it an almost terrifying scene.

If it wasn't for her cries of lust telling him she loved his huge cock and wanted to be his forever the crew would have thought she was being tortured by their boss. She had finally reached the place of least resistance, and he fucked her even harder and with so much ferocity it caused everyone on the yacht to gasp to themselves.

Suddenly burst after burst went into her burring fuck hole. It had the power of a fire hydrant when opened. They fucked through the massive cum kissing each other, as their tongues went flying across each other's in a desperate need to connect.

After he came he lifted her again and spun her to the railing. With his huge cock still pounding into her she took hold of the railing just before losing her balance. I looked back and snarled,

"Oh God.... You fuck so hard baby. No one's ever fucked me this hard, "she snarled as she looked back at him with while biting her lower lip.

After he came the second time she knew better than to stop, in fact she looked back and snarled at his.

"Oh fuck, keep that huge cock going baby. Don't ever stop. Use this hot teenage pussy for everything that huge cock of yours needs baby. EVERTHING IT NEEDS," she said biting her lower lip from the thrilling torture of his twelve inch cock.

After pounding through that cum he made her grab onto the railing and actually lifted her by her narrow, lifting her off the deck as he trusted his massive cock into the back of her pussy. She nearly blacked out from the enormity of something so huge inside her as she felt weightless in this wild fuck position.

She could feel the sweat dripping from his face going onto her ass which made her cum. After another twenty minutes of this torturous pounding he threw his head back and groaned that he was going to cum again.

As he said it, he put her back onto the deck and pounded into her, pulling his huge cock way back to the crown, then slamming it back into her gaping fuck hole. He was pounding her young, teen pussy so hard; her high heel pumps actually skidded forward with every punishing thrust.

"Give it to me baby," she said as she threw her head back in lust-filled state, from being fucked by such an enormous cock.
"Drop every ounce of cum from that huge- assed cock of yours in your newest pussy baby," she snarled in a voice that urged him to explode.

Looking at the twisted expression on his face caused her to grin at him slyly. Suddenly she heard him rasp about her cunt being too good and that it was going to make him explode.

Throwing her head back from the feeling of a fire-hose exploding inside her she felt his giant cock bursting in volcanic blast in the deepest part of her scorching pussy. The explosive force of his cum made her respond by fucking back on his huge shaft with the hardest thrust from her slender hips.

As she slammed her sexy ass back against his flabby body, she pressed her feet down into her high heel pumps to help anchor them in order that she could please the giant cock that had made me cum hundreds of times already. For the next two minutes her pussy was treated to an earthquake like explosion that sent her into a wild orgasm that lasted over a minute.

Finally, when he was through fucking, he began pulling out of her incredibly tight pussy, as her over-stretched cunt tried desperately to cling to it. It was a feeling he absolutely loved.

"Such an amazing cunt," he groaned as her pussy kept milking his huge cock.

"Oh god. I love this huge cock," she groaned, as her pussy was in a series of spasm's.

When he popped out, his still huge, but flaccid cock made a loud popping sound that filled the air. With his enormous monster hanging down and pulsing, they turned and began kissing wildly as his hands freely roamed over her sheer nylons and aching tits.

They kissed obscenely for almost ten minutes, as her hands continued pumping his surprisingly huge, but now hanging cock. His mouth was busily sucking on one of her big one inch nipples which had her on the edge of another sinful orgasm. As they kissed she could feel his huge cock throbbing in her out- stretched hands which caused her to squat on her pumps and suck it clean.

At that point, he put his arm around her narrow waist, and walked her to his stateroom where they spent the next four hours fucking like lovers. During that weekend they fucked non-stop in every fuck position imaginable. Throughout the weekend she was always be dressed in something really sexy.

From sinful slingshot bikinis and high heels to stockings and heels to see-through mesh mini dresses with stockings and pumps on. He had a wardrobe of cloths that he said was now all hers. To date, it was the most amazing sexual experience of her life and she was joyful when he said she fucked him better than anyone else and that he wanted her in his bed forever.

With his enormous cock he fucked her in positions she never knew existed, as each one got her off harder and better than anyone ever had in her life. In one position, he was lying on a big futon on the yacht deck and had her fuck him as her ass went over his left thigh.

With her pumps anchored to the deck his monster cock fucked way up inside her as she rolled her ass to meet his every thrust. If this was his son or any average-size guy she knew she could never fuck this way because their cocks would have never even met the mouth of her pussy from this angle.

In another position on the futon he pulled her up on his wide, hanging stomach and grabbed her behind her knees and slammed his giant cock into her as he stretched her cunt so wide. In this position they kissed like lovers as he fucked her wide-open, exposed hole.

His stamina and amazing strength had her in a constant state of disbelief, and his incredible ability to recover after cumming so hard was absolutely mind-boggling. He would lift her off the futon effortlessly and pull her to his large, hairy chest while lifting her under her knees and fuck way up into the back of her pussy as he carried her around the yacht.

For being so out of shape and at age of 69 his strength was very impressive. It was the most electrifying feeling she ever experienced. To her it was like she was suspended from his giant cock as her pussy exploded in a flood, making a puddle on the expensive, teak deck.

After making her cum at least twenty times and after he filled her pussy with his massive load twice, he put her down and they kissed hotly as he lifted her up and fucked into her while she wrapped her pumps around his muscular back. In one position she had her legs over his muscular thighs and was sitting on his lap. She was holding his huge cock against her stomach as she rubbed her hard clit with his massive shaft.

Looking into a mirror she saw the enormity of his cock as five inches of his shaft hung below her pussy and seven inches rose above her navel. I went insane cumming in a flood just seeing the huge and powerful monster he had.

During that weekend he told her that he wanted her pussy every day. She told him she loved his huge cock and would love to be his. As they ate dinner on the deck of the yacht the last night she was wearing a devilish, white micro- mini dress that had a deep V cut in the front.

The sinful dress exposed her full, round 34D tits and my wide, inch long nipples. She wore a pair of nude thigh high stockings clasped to a white garter belt and white open toed pumps that highlighted her tapered legs stunningly. She had on striking red lipstick and wore her long black hair in a bun.

He was dressed impeccably in a $5000 Italian jacket and pants with a crisp white shirt that wasn't tucked it. The shirt even though very large could not camouflage his overweight stomach that hung over his pants.

After the waiter poured their champagne the billionaire, Will Powers made a toast saying she was the sexiest girl he ever met, and that he wanted her to be his. After they leaned in and kissed he pulled out a ring box and when she opened it she nearly died when she saw the size of it. It was a huge diamond that made any she had seen look like they came out of a candy box.

She instantly put out her hand and he slipped it on her finger.

"Well now all we have to do is tell my son that you will be moving in my bedroom," he said with a sinister grin.

As I stood they clicked our champagne glasses she said, "Umm, Mrs. Will Powers does sound very nice."

She then dropped to her knees and as she felt the backs of her feet come out of her pumps as her hands pulled down his zipper and lifted his massive twelve inch cock out. It was already throbbing when her hands touched it. Kissing and licking it all over the wild maze of veins she said in a sexy, throaty voice,

"Umm, I'm going to absolutely love being Mrs. Will Powers Sterling."

After she jerked his massive cock to an explosive orgasm that spurted across the deck in six foot ropes of the thickest cum he pulled her up to him and kissed her hard as he unzipped her sexy dress. The second the dress hit the ground she lifted each of her pumps and stepped over it. Grabbing her by the waist he spun her around as she grabbed onto the table they were eating at.

"Put that great big cock up against my pussy and let me suck it in," she looked back and growled as she took hold of his heavily-weighted cock.

Lining up to her pussy he went wild as her fuck lips instantly gripped his massive hard-on and started sucking it deep inside her. As her pussy gripped his huge cock they kissed like lovers as her head was turned to the side and her tongue flew out to meet his.

As is huge cock was literally being drawn into her incredible pussy as it sucked on it like a vacuum hose being turned on and off he could not get over how amazing a sensation it was.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as his eyes rolled into his head.

He could not believe what her cunt was doing to his massive cock, sucking it on its own.'Fuck, what an amazing snatch,her thought to himself as he watched his huge cock being sucked in by her amazing cunt muscles. The only other pussy to do this to him out of the hundreds of young teens was the knock-out daughter of his close friends, Hailey Kane. This was one pussy he was never going to give up.

"That pussy's amazing." He said through his clenched teeth, as my suction-like cunt continued to pull his massive shaft past her wet fuck-lips and deep into the back of her burning cunt.

"That's it lover- let my pussy thrill that great big popular cock of yours," she groaned excitedly.

As her pussy drew his enormous cock in deeper and deeper into the farthest part of her cunt his hands were running up and down the sides of her stockings and over her garter straps. With one hand on her stockings he ran his other hand over her ass then onto her narrow back.

She was groaning out loud about how sexy his hand felt as her pussy gushed all over his massive shaft in a squirting flood. In her life the only time she squirted was fucking a real big cock. The time with the eighty six year old German banker had her pussy squirting like crazy, but the huge cock of Will Powers had her squirting like a water fall each time she came. He made her pussy cum in the most violent orgasms she ever experienced.

Finally after fifteen minutes his monster cock was buried right to his balls and the second he bottomed out her pussy began to squeeze and release his cock as if it was milking it and sucking it off. He went wild and roared out loud that she had an amazing cunt, as he fired a load so hard and so powerful inside her that she came twice as her pussy spasmed around his enormous shaft.

After that weekend everything she owned was brought to his home. By the months end they were married. As for his son it was revealed that his favorite fuck was his own mother. Unknown to any of his girlfriends and certainly his father they had been fucking for over a year.

At sixty four years of age standing 5'7" tall and weighing 115 pounds, Virginia Powers was 100 percent pure MILF. With a knock-out body measuring 42DD-23-35 her dating calendar was always full.

While the smoking-hot Middle Eastern teen was sucking the gigantic cock of her boyfriends father his ex-wife had just walked into her bedroom dressed in a white garter belt and sheer white stockings. She had on a sheer white lace bra that showed the outline of her areola and her perky, turned pink nipples, and the tiniest white thong, that went between her sexy, ass cheeks. She wore a pair of white high heel pumps to add to the excitement.

Lying on the bed in a pair of boxer shorts was her nineteen year old son Josh. Seeing her well-developed star quarterback son lying on the bed with a big hard-on pushing against his shorts caused her groan as she felt her pussy instantly get wet.

In her hands was a bottle of expensive champagne and two long stemmed glasses. When she walked to the side of his bed she ran her fingernail up over his hard-on then bent at the waist, as her tongue shot out and met his for a lover's kiss. As they kissed his hand roamed over her stockings.

What they were celebrating was there intense passion. She had numerous lovers but none brought her off nearly as good as her own son. The excitement for her started when she got dressed to fuck him and when they were wrapped in a 69 position or when they fucked there was nothing more intimate to them in the world.To be continued...