Single Again Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

Mark and I catch up on old times for a while before they decide to leave. I move back to the couch next to Tiffany.

"What was that about?"

"What?"

"Don't play coy. One moment she's shooting daggers and then you're friends."

"I don't like getting dirty looks. I can't help it if I look like I do. I'm a nice person. I just did what I had to do to make her comfortable."

"Mark said you complimented her shoes."

"I like her shoes. I asked her where she got them from. Then I said something about her dress and complimented her on how she looks and that I hope I can look as good as her after two kids. From there it was easy."

I kiss her gently on the forehead. She looks puzzled. "Just because. What do you want to do now?"

"I want you to take me home. I have something to show you that I worked on all morning."

"Let's go."

When we get to her house I start to walk to the front door.

"This way. We'll go around back so we don't disturb my parents." I can see they are still awake and watching TV.

"You're in charge."

She holds my hand as she leads me into the yard. She opens the door to her dad's shed and then takes me into her training room. When she turns the light on I see that she's made some changes. The first one is that she has put padding down on the floor. The second one is along the back wall. It looks like she's built a big platform. The platform is covered with all kinds of pillows.

"Come on, take a look. I told him I just wanted someplace that I could come and relax. I'm pretty sure he knew what I was doing, but he helped anyway."

I check the platform out and see that it is made from pallets. There are about twelve pallets, with two rows of six each. The pallets are wrapped with some type of cloth and there are pads on top of that. Then she covered the pallets with pillows.

"What do you think?"

"I like it."

"Good, now show me how much you appreciate all this hard work." She turns and wraps her arms around my neck. Her kiss is full of passion and she pushes her body against mine. I find the zipper to her dress and slowly lower it.

I disengage her arms from my neck and pull the right shoulder strap off her arm and repeat the process with her left strap. She catches it before it falls away from her body and steps back. Ever so slowly she lowers the dress, revealing her body. She is not wearing a bra as I suspected, but she puts her arm across her chest and drops the dress to the floor. Her other hand covers her pussy and she sexily kicks her dress to me.

"Hang that up please." I gently put the dress over the railing and make sure it can't get messed up. I turn around to face her. "Now you. Slowly undress. I want to see you do a strip tease for me." She steps up on the platform and sits down, covering her nakedness with pillows.

"Where's the music?"

"Hm, sorry, you'll have to imagine it."

I do my best to give her what she wants. I try and think of any movies where the guys did a strip act, but can't come up with much. I move my hips to music I play in my head while slowly unbuttoning my shirt. As I do the last button, I spin around and hold the shirt open wide. Then I remove my shirt and toss it at her.

Tiffany is laughing at my efforts and tosses the shirt to the side. Still facing away I take off my belt and kick off my shoes. I do some corny poses before I slowly take my pants off. I have trouble kicking them over to her and she starts to laugh even harder. I spread my legs and bend at the waist, waving to her from between my legs.

By now she is hysterical. I do a shoulder roll and strike a model's pose on my side. I reach down and remove my socks one at a time, tossing them near my pants. I finish with my arm extended up in the air and my head turned to look at my hand.

"That was so bad," she says between giggles. "Why is it that a guy asks a girl to strip it's sexy but a girl asks a guy to strip it's a comedy show?"

"That's not very nice."

"But true."

I scrunch my face at her and wave her off. "Well, don't ask me to strip anymore."

"Uh uh. You're going to work on that. Next time you will put on a better show. Now come over here and kiss me. You're going to have to do a lot more work after that to get me aroused."

I slowly crawl on the floor giving her goofy faces.

"You have got to stop or this night is going to end quickly," she laughs. I continue with my approach and she can't help but laugh. I finally crawl onto the makeshift bed with her and move towards her. I force her to lean back and when she can't move anymore I kiss her.

I put everything I have into that one kiss and when I back off she is breathless. "Ok, that's a good start," she says. I repeat the kiss, only this time I don't back off. I kiss her chin and then each cheek gently. Next I kiss the tip of her nose and then just above each eye. The kisses are slow and deliberate and I focus on my lips touching her.

She is still buried in the pillows as I slowly kiss my way down her neck to her collarbone. I turn her chin to one side and kiss a path to her ear. Lightly I nip at her earlobe and then kiss my way back. I turn her head the other way and repeat what I did on the other side.

I kiss my way down her chest between her breasts, leaving the pillows in place that are covering her. She moans slightly as I make my way down her belly. I feel her shift as I make my way past her belly button to the top of the thong she is wearing. It's not much. Just a couple of strings holding a piece of cloth in place.

Her face is full of lust now as I kiss along the string to her hip. I kiss each of the rose tattoos and then kiss along her side. She lifts her arms over her head and sighs as I kiss the rose vines she has tattooed on her side. By the time I reach her face, she is panting. Her breath is warm as I hover just above her lips, not quite kissing her.

Her eyes are wide open as I slowly press my lips to hers. Her lips are soft and moist. I focus all my thoughts on the kiss and then back away.

She just stares at me, eyes wide and lips slightly parted. I can see her chest rise with each breath.

"Ok, so your strip tease needs a lot of work, but you can do that to me anytime you want," she says breathlessly.

"Does that get you back in the mood?"

She answers by pushing me backwards and jumping on top of me. The pillows fly everywhere, revealing her amazing body. Her mouth covers mine and her hand goes to my pants. I lift my ass as she pushes them down. She only breaks our kiss to remove my underwear and then her thong. I look down and see her lips are swollen and moist. Slowly she moves over me, takes my hard cock in her hand and lowers herself down in one quick motion.

Her pussy is on fire. She holds herself in position till she adjusts around my girth. "You tell me," she pants. Once she is comfortable she starts to ride me hard. I reach between us and tweak her hard nipples. Her face is right in front of mine, but just out of reach from my lips. Her eyes are half closed and she bounces her hips on mine. She adjusts her motion till she finds the right spot.

Once she has the position she wants she moans and really starts to move. Her wet, velvety pussy feels amazing. She is really working her hips and is soon moaning in pleasure. I don't want to interrupt her rhythm so I just move my hands along her sides and play with her tits.

I know she's getting close when I see the skin on her chest start to turn red. Her moans turn to squeals as she continues to fuck me. "Oh fuck, I'm so close," she moans. Her head goes back and her hair is hanging down over me. I reach behind her and lightly grab her ass. She is sweaty from the workout and I easily slide a finger between her ass cheeks.

I find her anus and press lightly against it with my middle finger. Her eyes open to look at me, but she doesn't make any move to remove my finger. She whimpers several times and then her mouth opens as she feels her orgasm begin to sweep through her. I feel her pussy clamp down on me and then begin to ripple along my length.

The extra tightness and ripples puts me over the edge and I shoot hot cum into her waiting pussy. The extra sensation of my hot seed pushes her into her full orgasm and she screams as her body releases. She grinds her clit between us as she tries to extend her orgasm.

Blast after blast of semen slam into the walls of her pussy as my orgasm explodes. She falls on top of me, still experiencing small shocks of pleasure and I roll her over. I push myself into her over and over hoping to extend the pleasure but she soon pushes me off of her.

"Enough. I need to relax for a minute." I pull out of her and watch my cum leak out. Her face is full of pleasure as I gently caress her body. "Holy shit that was intense." She rolls onto her side and looks at me. "Was it good for you too?"

"Very good," I say with a smile.

"Crap."

"You ok?"

She looks at me and her eyes are slightly glazed. "Remember what I said about sex being great when I was high?"

"Yeah."

"That was even better than that. The way you kissed me to get me going...", she doesn't continue for a moment. "That kissing was amazing. I was so turned on I couldn't control myself."

She kisses me passionately. Her breath is still hot and I can feel her heart racing through her chest. By the way she is kissing me, I can see that she is still turned on. Her hand goes to my crotch but I am out of service for now.

We kiss and touch each other all over. Her pussy is soaked from my load and hers. I easily find her clit since it is still swollen and she moans into my mouth. I light stroke her, afraid that after such an intense orgasm she might still be sensitive. Her hips begin to move as I continue to stoke her fire.

Since I won't have to worry about myself for a while, I put my full attention on pleasuring her. Once I know I have her interested in more, I push her onto her back and start to kiss her again. I move off to the side so that I can kiss and touch her entire body. Her nipples are poking out like hard erasers and she is still slightly flushed. Her entire body is covered in a sheen of sweat.

Tiffany has one knee bent which lets me see her swollen pussy. The outer and inner lips are still slightly spread apart. I start with a gentle massage of her shoulders and slowly move my hands down to her tits. She moans as I gently tweak each nipple. I move my hands over to each side and rake my fingers along the vine tattoos. Her back arches slightly as I move lower.

I know she's a captive audience now so I start to kiss her body. I put all my focus on the point where my lips touch her body. She shivers each time I place a kiss and she is making small little mewing noises as I work my way down her body.

I place a lot of kisses around the small amount of pubic hair just above her clit and then kiss each of the small tattoos on each side of her pussy. I take a look up at her and see her eyes are closed, her lips are slightly parted. She has her hands over her head as she gives herself fully over to me. I have no intention of disappointing her.

I kiss each of the tattoos again and then decide to get down to business. My first order of business is to see how far I can take her just by playing with her clit. I position myself between her legs and push her thighs apart. She is completely opened up to me. I catch her looking at me in curiosity.

My first kiss on her clit causes her to moan and she closes her eyes again. I see her face relax first. Slowly I watch as the rest of her body follows. I kiss her clit again and then take it into my mouth. I avoid any other contact with her, just my mouth and her clit. Her training has given her a lot of flexibility and she is able to spread her legs quite far apart giving me easy access.

I continue to suck and lick her clit till her hips start to thrust into my face. "Oh fuck, John. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum. Oh baby, don't stop. Oh fuck, I can feel this one building."

She starts to gasp for breath as the orgasm releases. She screams and pushes her pussy against my face. I am rewarded with a large amount of nectar dripping down my chin. Using her feet, she gently pushes me away and rolls onto her side, pulling her knees into her chest. I watch as her body is racked by several more quakes. I move up behind her and and wrap my arms around her body.

Once she recovers she rolls over to face me. She kisses me gently and then just holds me tight.

We lay in this position for a while. "Can you go into that cabinet and take out some blankets? It's getting a little cold."

I open the cabinet she has pointed out and grab a big, heavy comforter. "I see you were ready for anything."

"I knew we'd be spending the night here."

"You did?"

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all. I'm just surprised."

"Why? It's like a new relationship again. We've already fucked once and I knew we were going to again. Like you weren't thinking about that?" When I don't answer she tells me "Don't even pretend you don't know what I'm talking about."

I finally smile. "I was expecting to go back to my parents house."

"Well, this is much better. Don't you think?"

"Yes."

She snuggles closer and rests her head on my shoulder. I kiss her forehead and she lets out a little sigh. "In some way, this is just like high school. Finding a place to hide from our parents so we can be together."

"Except we can't be punished for staying out all night."

"Are you truly happy being back with me?"

"Nothing can make me happier."

"Me either. Except maybe some chocolate."

"I'll bring some with me next time."

"I'm going to hold you to that," she says quietly. Her fingers begin to make small circles on my chest, moving slowly lower.

"What's your plan for tomorrow?"

"I don't have anything planned, why?"

"Would you be opposed to spending it with me?"

"No," she says quietly. She looks up at me with her green eyes and smiles. "Do you have something planned?"

"Not till dinner. But maybe we can go drive to those houses I've picked and check them out."

"Ok." Her fingers are now moving down my stomach. "So, how are you going to tell your family about moving back?"

"I've asked for champagne to be brought out after we all order and I'll make the announcement. I feel a bit weird doing it that way, but I want it to be a surprise."

"I'm sure Steph and Pam will be excited. Probably Carrie and Terry too. And your mom is going to need to be seated."

"I hope so." By now her fingers are playing with my pubic hair and I'm starting to get hard.

"You don't think so?"

"I know you're right. Especially Steph and Pam."

"I'm pretty sure your dad will be just as excited." Her hand is now rubbing my hardening cock.

"Yeah." I take her chin and lift it so that I can kiss her. By now I'm fully hard again and ready to go. Our lips touch and she slowly strokes me. Her thumb rubs the tip of my dick, spreading the pre-cum around my little head.

I reach down to caress her breast and she adjusts to give me better access. Before long she rolls onto her back and pulls me on top of her. She lines my cock up with her pussy and I easily slide into her.

I stroke slowly in and out of her. Our faces are just far enough apart that she can't kiss me without lifting her head. I keep her pinned beneath me as I move my hips. She is a happy prisoner though and wraps her legs around my hips giving me better depth. There is no urgency since we've both been satisfied tonight.

Right now the world feels in perfect symmetry to me and I want to savor this moment. Tiffany seems to feel the same way and she lightly kisses my chin. We look into each other's eyes as we make love. After some time she starts to grunt with each thrust and moves her hips along with mine.

"I'm getting close, John. Cum with me," she says sweetly.

I kiss her on the lips and thrust harder. I watch as she gets closer and closer. I can feel myself ready to burst and try to hold off as long as I can.

"I'm ready," I tell her.

"Oh, just hold on. I'm almost there."

I adjust my hips so that I can rub her clit better and that does the trick.

"Yes, that's it. Oh, John, that's it." I feel her pussy clamp down on me and I explode, flooding her pussy again. As soon as the first jet enters her I feel her pussy spasm and she screams. Her arms wrap around my neck, holding me tight and her body thrashes beneath mine. Stream after stream of cum shoot into her pussy as her orgasm rushes through her body.

Finally, out of breath I stop thrusting. Once her orgasm passes, she pushes me off of her and she rolls on top of me. Out of breath, she covers my face with kisses.

When this last burst of energy finally fades and slumps down on me. I can feel our combined juices leak out of her and onto my stomach.

"That was awesome, John."

"For me too."

We lay together, catching our breath. "I hope you don't mind, but I took care of a few things I thought we'd need out here. I figured you'd want to spend the night here and I don't think I really want to go into the house right now. My parents won't really mind, but I'd rather not push them."

"What do you mean, took care of a few things?"

"I have toothbrushes and bottled water. Kind of like camping. They are in the cabinet over there. I snuck them out after my dad was done helping."

I got out from under the blanket and went to the cabinet. Inside were several things to get ready for bed. After brushing my teeth, I used a tree to empty my bladder. I pulled on my pants and shoes and nearly froze my ass off. I was shivering badly once I got back.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," she said once I get under the blanket. She squeals when I put my cold hands and feet on her. "That's just mean."

"What do you plan to do for the bathroom?"

"I'm going inside. Do you need anything?"

"Just something to warm up with."

She kisses me and grabs a robe I didn't notice. It probably would have been too small for me anyway. By the time she gets back, I'm almost asleep. She easily wakes me by putting her cold hands and feet on me.

"Payback is a bitch, ain't it," she says with a nasty grin.

I reach over and tickle a spot I remember from when we were younger. She squeals and starts to kick me till I stop.

"Someone's still ticklish I see."

"Don't. I remember a few places on you too."

I call her bluff and we wind up wrestling on the makeshift bed. She finally calls mercy and I release her.

"Having a little trouble there?"

"Fuck off, jerk," she says grinning. "You should have warned me you aren't ticklish anymore."

"What fun would that have been?"

We kiss for a while, but we're both worn down. I lock the door and shut the lights before getting back into bed. The pillows on top of the pallet are quite comfortable. With Tiffany's head on my shoulder we drift off to sleep.

In the morning we find out one other bad thing about the makeshift bedroom. The sun streams down through the window, directly into our faces. Tiffany tries to pull the covers over her head, but soon realizes that is not going to help.

"Damn. I need some more work on this, don't I."

"Don't waste too much effort. You'll be with me all next week and we shouldn't have too much to worry about after that. Plus, we have the attic for when I come back."

She looks disappointed, but agrees. "Help me move this over to that window. I need some more sleep." Naked, we move everything across the room so that we aren't in the direct sunlight. We settle in again and manage to fall asleep.

Several hours later I wake up alone. I look around a bit confused before I see Tiffany in the middle of the floor going through one of her forms. It looks like something I've been learning, but I don't pay as much attention to the movement as to the fact that she is naked. She is in her own world as she goes from stance to stance. Her long, athletic body looks amazing as she flows across the floor. Her eyes are open, but she is focused inward.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers