Single Again Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"More than once a year would be an improvement," Andy pipes in. "So, you and Tiffany are really back together?"

"Yes."

"Damn."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means I lost a bet. Stephanie said you'd be together before you left. I thought you'd at least hold out for at least a little while."

"Dude, did you see her before you made that bet?"

Andy just stares at me and then stalks off.

Steph has a big smile on her face. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you she was back. She begged me not to. It was really difficult."

"Yeah, I'm sure you got no enjoyment out of that. My question is how did you keep Andy from telling me?"

"Seriously?" She strikes a sexy pose and I start to laugh.

"Gotcha."

She steps up and gives me a big hug. "Welcome home big bro."

"I'm not home."

She pulls back and says, "Maybe not physically, but definitely emotionally. We can work on the other part later."

Now it's my turn to stalk away, but I laugh to myself.

"Hey mom," I say as I walk into the kitchen. "I'll meet you guys there. I have to pick up Tiffany."

"Drive with us or will it make you feel like a little kid again. She's going to come back here tonight anyway, right?" I just stare at her. "Gee, I hope you don't think I didn't know what you two were doing up in the attic all those times. I was young once too you know."

"Where's Andy? Apparently he's the only sane one here. I'll drive with you guys if that will make you happy."

"Yes it does."

I find Andy and my dad in the game room watching some football. I walk in and take a seat. "Where's Tiffany?" my dad asks.

"At home getting ready. Mom guilted me into going with you and her, so you'll have to pick her up on the way."

"Just like the old days."

I just ignore him.

When it's time to leave, I hop into the back seat with my parents up front. Man does it feel weird. When my dad pulls up to Tiffany's house I hop out. "You might want to turn the car off. I'm pretty sure she won't be ready."

I knock on the door and am surprised that Tiffany opens the door. "Hi," is all she says before kissing me passionately. She steps back and I check her out. She is wearing a pretty dress that is mostly tame till I realize she is probably not wearing a bra. The dress ends a few inches from her knees and she is wearing tall boots that cover her lower legs. Her hair is loosely curled and her eyes glimmer. "Let me get my bag and coat and I'm ready to go."

"I need to warn you, we're diving over with my parents."

"Really. Why?"

"My mom made me feel bad about not seeing her as much as she wanted."

"You're so easy. It will feel like old times again."

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I take her hand as we walk to the car. Her palm is a little moist and I realize she is nervous. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

I stop and turn towards her. "What's wrong?" I repeat.

She looks into my eyes. "I'm just nervous about seeing everyone again."

"You just saw them the other night."

"I know, but now we're back together. What if they start to ask questions?"

"We give answers. I promise, we'll be fine." I brush some hair from her face and kiss her. Her smile returns and we get in the car.

"Hi Tiffany. How are you?"

"I'm good. Just a bit nervous is all."

"Why? It's not like you've never had dinner with us before."

"I know. But it's been a long time."

"Relax dear. It's not like everyone doesn't know by now."

I give her hand a squeeze and she snuggles against me. It does feel nice like this and we all make small talk till we get to the restaurant. Our table is waiting for us and Pam and Brian are already seated. Pam gets up and gives Tiffany a big hug, then takes my hand and pulls me out to the lobby.

"That wasn't too obvious," I tell her.

"You two are back together, right?"

"Yes."

She seems shocked at my admission. "Wow. I thought that would be more difficult."

"Why deny it?"

"Good. Age seems to be helping you, but I have one thing to tell you."

"Should I be worried?"

"No, not even a little."

"Good," I say a bit sarcastically.

"Do you know the real reason she moved back?"

"Because of me. She found out I was divorced."

She looks unhappy with me. "How do you know that?"

"She told me."

"Damn. You guys really are being open."

"Pretty much. Now can we go back? I need a drink."

As we walk back to the table Pam stops. "Just so you know, I'm very happy for you. Don't screw up again."

I just scowl at her and walk back to the table. I'm seated between Steph and Tiffany. Steph's kids are on the other side, with my mom next to them. The waiter gets my attention and lets me know everything is ready. I excuse myself and head to the bathroom. He meets me just around the corner.

"So, you know when to bring it out, right."

"Yes sir. Right after you order. I'll have the glasses brought out for you."

"Thanks. Here's a little extra for doing this for me."

"Thank you sir."

My aunt and uncle finally arrive and everyone is set. Drink orders are brought out and some appetizers are ordered. I can feel the butterflies starting and I don't say very much.

Tiffany leans over and whispers, "Relax. You look like you're about to pass out."

I just kiss her on the cheek. After the appetizers are brought out we place our dinner order. The waiter nods slightly and I nod back. A few minutes later the champagne is brought out.

"Hey, I didn't order this," my dad says.

"It's ok dad, I did." Everyone turns to look at me. All the woman look at me and then at Tiffany.

"He's not proposing, so stop. Geez, it's only been three days." Pam gives her a dirty look and Steph does the same to me.

"Please, everyone relax. I did this to thank all of you for standing by me these last few years. It's been really difficult and I didn't do a very good job of utilizing my family enough. But you guys continued to be there for me. These last few days have been amazing and I want to thank everyone for being there." They all hold up their glasses but before they drink I continue. "I also want to take this opportunity to do two more things." The butterflies have now turned into bats. "First, I want everyone to know that I've made a decision that I think will make you guys happy. At least, I hope so." I pause as I look at Pam, Steph and then my mom. Each of them has the same look on their faces. I also look at Tiffany and see a cocky smile on her face.

"I've decided to move back here." The entire restaurant turns to look at us as Steph and Pam squeal in delight. They both stand up and give me big hugs. My mom is crying, hopefully for joy. Even my dad seems to have teared up. My uncle looks at him and punches him in the arm.

After everyone calms down a bit I continue. "The second thing I want to say is this." I turn towards Tiffany and take her hand, pulling her to her feet. Her eyes have gone wide and the cocky smile is gone. "Thirteen years ago I let you go do what you wanted. It killed me to not have you with me." Tiffany's hands go to her face. "We still have a lot of things to talk about, but I want you to know that I have no intention of ever letting you go again." Tears start to stream down her face. I reach into my pocket and pull out a chain. "When we broke up, you made me take this back. Now that we are back together, I want you to have it back. I know this isn't a ring, but that will have to wait a while longer. For now you will have to accept this and know that I love you very much."

Tiffany falls against me, wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me fiercely. Barely audible she whispers, "I love you too."

After several minutes Steph and Pam pull Tiffany away and take her into the bathroom. I decide to go over to the bar and order a bourbon straight before I am joined by Andy, Brian and my dad.

"That was one hell of a speech, but you're going to have to come up with something amazing now for your marriage proposal," my dad tells me.

I swallow the glass of bourbon in one shot. "You have any ideas?"

"Don't look at me."

"One more round please, I tell the bartender."

"That was impressive bro," Andy tells me. "You realize that the girls are already making plans on how to move you back?"

"Well, you and Brian better start eating your spinach, because whatever they plan, you're going to have to do." They both look at me and my dad laughs. "Not sure why you're laughing. You don't think mom is going to being doing the same thing?"

He glares at me and downs his drink. "Do you have a plan?"

"Yes. But I'll need all of your help."

"We can talk about it tomorrow," my dad says and stomps off.

"Hm. It was going well till I mentioned he'd be helping."

"You probably should have waited on that," Brian says. The three of us clink our glasses and swallow our drinks. "Shit, how do you do that?"

"How do you think I got through the last few years of my marriage?"

Andy and Brian look at me and then start laughing.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Pam asks as the girls walk up. Tiffany comes right over to me and snuggles against me. I have a feeling I'm going to have to put up with that for a while. The six of us talk till my mom comes to get us. Tiffany holds me back for a moment.

"Where did you find this?" she asks, holding up the necklace with my state championship ring.

"Do you remember when I was looking for a shirt for you to wear? I pulled out some boxes and went through them yesterday and found it in there."

"And that's when you decided to give it back to me?"

"No. I did that this morning while I watched you go through your forms."

"So that really wasn't a slip of the tongue when you mentioned our kids."

"Sort of. I didn't plan it, but I was already thinking about that."

She kisses me passionately in front of everyone in the bar. When she finally releases me, I am out of breath. She easily leads me back to the table. Our food is just being put out when we take our seats. "I thought we were going to have to put those in doggie bags for later," my dad says.

I feel my face get hot and see Tiffany blushing as well. A good part of dinner is spent discussing my upcoming move. My dad and uncle agree to come out to take a look at what needs to be done on the house. My mom tries to convince me to move home till I find a place, but I tell her it won't be necessary. I tell them of the houses Tiffany and I had looked at and my sister and Pam tell me to leave it to them. I decide to just let it go, but to keep a sharp eye on what they are doing.

It's late by the time we get back to my parents house. After a few more hugs from my mom and one more from my dad, Tiffany and I head up to my room. Other then when she was actually putting food into her mouth, she touched me the entire dinner. I found it to be quite pleasant. Especially since she was wearing a very nice smelling perfume that seemed to help me relax. We both had several drinks with dinner and were feeling pretty good.

As soon as we get to my room Tiffany pushes me against the wall and begins taking my shirt off. When she has my shirt done she removes my belt and takes care of my pants. I toss my shirt to the side, step out of my pants and reach for the zipper of her dress.

Completely naked except for her small lacy panties and the necklace, I pick her up and place her on the bed. I slowly pull her panties off and start to go down.

"No, I want you inside of me." She spreads her legs, exposing herself to me. I don't wait and step between her legs, grab my hard cock and slowly push inside of her. She moans as I slide into her wet pussy. "Now make love to me."

I start slowly, letting myself get accustomed to her again. All I can think about is being with this beautiful woman and I let my body take over. We are soon in a fast paced rhythm and the room echoes with sounds of our love making.

I reach forward and gently play with her tits, light twisting her nipples. I can barely hold back the torrent that I'm about to unleash, but I want to make sure she cums too.

"Oh John," she moans. "Cum with me. I'm so close. I want to feel you cum with me."

"I'm close." I press forward several more times and I can feel her body start to tense. Her heads rolls back and her back arches. She wraps her legs around me and with her heels pulls me deeper into her. She is trying to be quiet, but little moans and groans escape from her mouth.

"Baby, I'm going to cum. I can't hold back any more."

"Do it, give me all you've got," she moans. I manage one last thrust before the dam breaks and I fill her waiting pussy. She reaches between her legs and flicks her clit a couple of times before she joins me in orgasmic bliss. Her pussy milks my cock and I feel a rush of warm liquid run down my thighs.

Tiffany's eyes are closed as her orgasm washes over her. Once my orgasm ends my legs feel like jello and I barely make it onto the bed. I kiss Tiffany, but she is barely responsive as her body continues to spasm with small aftershocks. I'm amazed by her reaction after just a few minutes. When she finally opens her eyes, they are glazed and she has trouble keeping them open.

"Let's get under the covers before neither of us can move."

She slowly rolls over and I help her move. I shut off the light and join her in bed. I kiss her on the head, she smiles and moves closer to me. The last thing I remember before falling asleep is Tiffany telling me that she loves me.

I wake up early the next morning needing to pee, so I carefully slide out from under the covers and head to the bathroom. After relieving my bladder, I brush my teeth because my mouth feels nasty. I quietly open the door and almost run into Tiffany.

"Holy, crap, don't do that."

"Sorry. I really need to pee, so unless you move I'm going to go right here."

I step out of her way and she rushes past me. I climb back into bed and realize it is just after six. I groan and get myself comfortable. I hear Tiffany brush her teeth as well before she comes back to bed.

She comes right back to bed and lays half her body on my hip. Before I can say anything, she is sleeping. I kiss her head and try to fall asleep again but it takes a little while.

I curse when I hear my phone ringing. "Will you please shut that off?" Tiffany groans. I grab the phone and see that it is Pam. I also notice it is close to ten.

"Why are you up so early? You don't have kids."

"Good morning to you too. What time are you coming over here?"

"I didn't know I was."

"You did have a bit to drink. You and Tiffany are coming over for lunch before you leave. So is Steph and Andy. No kids though."

"What time is Steph going over?"

"About one."

"We'll be there by one then."

"You better. What time do you plan on leaving?"

"I'm not in a rush. We'll have to go to Tiffany's so she can pack some things and then we'll hit the road."

"Good. I'll see you at one."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Who was that?" Tiffany asks groggily.

"Pam. I guess we said we'd meet them for lunch with Steph and Andy."

"I do vaguely remember that."

"We have a few hours to wake up first."

"Good." She falls back to sleep without another word. But I'm awake and decide to go downstairs to see about some food. I get dressed, kiss her on the head and head to the kitchen.

"Look who finally decided to get out of bed," my dad says. He's looking a bit rough himself.

"Looks like you could have used a little more time in bed yourself."

He just looks at my mom, but she ignores him.

"What time are you and Tiffany leaving tonight?"

"Not sure. I'm supposed to go to Pam's for lunch and then Tiffany needs to pack. But there's no rush."

"Too bad you didn't bring your work stuff with you. You could have stayed this week too."

"I'll be back on Friday. I need to bring Tiffany home."

"Really? That's great. This is already working out nicely," my mom says cheerfully.

I pour myself some coffee, which I don't normally drink, but decide that I need. While my father and I discuss what I need to do about getting my house ready to sell, Tiffany comes down wearing one of my shirts. She sees my cup of coffee and looks over at the pot. She looks really rough so I grab a mug and pour her some coffee. I get a small kiss for a reward. I pull a chair next to mine and she quietly sits down.

"Would you like something to eat Tiffany?"

"No thank you," she says weakly.

I look at her concerned but she only sips her coffee. I notice my mom also looking concerned.

"Well, let's get back to what we were talking about. You said you'll be back here next weekend?"

"Yeah. I'm going to bring Tiff back so I'll stay for the weekend." Tiffany looks at me and smiles. I'm not really sure why.

"Good. Take pictures of what you have. Also take measurements and anything else you can think of. You know what to do."

"I can send them to you if you want."

"That will work. Then we'll have a general idea of what we need to do. How are your estimating skills?"

"Rusty, but I'll manage."

"You don't have any extra bedrooms, right?"

"Not at the moment, but I could put something together pretty quickly if needed, why?"

"Maybe I'll grab Brian and come out instead. He's gotten really good at this stuff. That boy has a good head on his shoulders. Which is good because Andy sucks at it."

I just chuckle. I keep looking at Tiffany, but she is concentrating on her coffee. I take her hand and get another small smile. She really does look miserable. Then I remember, she probably hasn't drank like this in a long time. I pat her hand and give her a smile.

"What do you plan to do about a house here?" my mom asks.

"Tiffany and I drove around yesterday looking at some places I found online. They were pretty disappointing."

"Jack, why don't you call your girl and have her put together something. John can tell you what he's looking for and she can put together a list. Maybe when you come back next weekend she'll have something for you."

"I can do that," my dad says. "Before you leave, tell me what you're looking for. If we can't find it, we can build it. I'm guessing you're looking for something near the lake."

"That would be ideal, but I doubt we'll find anything. It's pretty hard to get a house around there."

"I know a few places."

Tiffany finishes her coffee and leans against me. "Let me get her cleaned up before we go to Pam's. I don't think she's used to drinking much anymore." Tiffany doesn't fight me as I lead her back to my room.

"You have about two hours to get yourself in shape."

"I feel horrible," she says softly. "The last time I've felt this bad was the day after your wedding. At least this time I was drinking for happiness."

"That's good to hear. How about we get you showered? A nice hot shower will make you feel better."

She just nods her head so I start the water and wait for it to get warm. It's not a very large bathroom and once the water gets hot, the bathroom begins to steam. It actually feel really nice and I decide a sauna would be a really good idea.

I go back out and get Tiffany. She is laying back on the bed so I help her to her feet. I remove the shirt and am slightly surprised to see she has nothing on underneath. We walk into the bathroom and I have her sit on the toilet seat. I shut the door and push a towel against the bottom. The room steams up pretty nicely and soon I am covered with sweat. It's not perfect, but it still does a really nice job.

I keep an eye on Tiffany, who has her face in her hands. Her skin is slick with sweat and her skin turns a nice pinkish color. After about ten minutes I lower the temperature of the water and help her into the shower. She holds on to the wall as I slowly wash her body. I start to get aroused, but keep my focus on just taking care of her.

After the shower I dry her off and wrap her in the big soft towel. "Are you feeling any better?"

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers