Single Again Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"A little. I'm sorry. You must be disappointed in me."

"Not at all. You'll just have to be careful what you drink next time."

I have an idea so I get dressed and go to the kitchen. "Does dad still keep bloody mary mix around?"

"She's feeling that bad?"

"Yeah. She doesn't drink very much anymore."

"I'll make something for her." When she's done she hands me a drink that doesn't smell very good and some crackers. I suddenly remember her giving me this same drink after my first hangover. I do remember it helping once I could swallow it.

"What is this?"

"Just give it to her. It's not going to taste very good. Make sure she eats these crackers too. I'm sure her stomach is unsettled."

"Yes ma'am."

Tiffany is curled in a ball on the bed when I get back. She is still wearing only the towel. "My mom gave me this for you." She looks at the drink and makes a face. "She ordered me to make you drink this and then to have some crackers."

"No thanks. I'll survive."

"If you don't drink it, she's going to come up here and force you to drink it."

"Pour it down the sink."

"I'm not going to do that."

"You will if you love me."

"It's way to soon to start that, now drink it or I'll get my mom."

She gives me a real dirty look. "If you make me drink that you're going to be very lonely this week."

"Nice try." She sticks her tongue out at me. "I don't think you're in any shape to offer a blowjob right now. Drink."

"You're really going to make me drink this?"

"You can do it on your own or with some help." When she doesn't move I turn towards the door.

"Fine, give me the damn stuff. But don't expect much sex this week."

"So I should expect some though."

If looks could kill, the whole town would be dead. I just smile innocently as I watch her drink. She mutters to herself the entire time but does eventually finish the drink.

"I hate you," she says after the last sip.

"I love you too. You have about an hour before we have to be at Pam's."

She rolls on her side facing away from me. Her ass is peaking from beneath the towel so I playfully pat it. She reaches back and pulls the towel down. I lean close to her ear and whisper, "I do love you."

She reaches up and caresses my face. "You better." I kiss her ear before I start to pack. Once I have all my stuff done I go through another of my boxes. Most of them hold stuff from high school. In the last box I find a bunch of pictures. One of them is of Tiffany and me just before our junior prom.

"Look how young we are," she says over my shoulder. I hadn't realized she was looking. She actually looks a bit better. Some of the color has come back to her face.

"Remember that night?"

"How can I forget? I gave you my virginity that night. That night is etched in my memory forever."

"Hopefully in a good way."

She looks at me lovingly before kissing me. "Sorry I was so mean. It's just been a really long time since I've felt that bad and you weren't doing what I wanted."

"Get used to that."

She punches me in the shoulder but laughs. "I guess I should get dressed before we're late to Pam's."

"You've got a few minutes." She stands up and drops the towel on my head. I quickly take it off so I can watch her. Instead of getting dressed she goes into the bathroom. She wets her hair, washes her face and brushes her teeth completely naked. I put the pictures back into the box and sit on the bed till she's done. She walks over to me and pushes me back on the bed, undoes my pants and pulls them down, exposing my hardening cock. She lowers her mouth and lightly kisses the tip before turning away. I expect her to come back over but she just bends over her bag and pulls out her clothes for the day.

I carefully kick my pants away and then leap towards Tiffany. She spins around with a squeal but before she can do anything else I grab her. I pull her towards me with one hand on her ass and the other between her shoulder blades. She looks up at me and licks her lips nervously.

I slide my hand on her ass down a little further and than run my ring finger between the cheeks of her ass, pausing at her anus before moving my hand up her back. I switch hands and move my other hand down her back, dragging my fingers down her spine and over her ass. I repeat the move but this time rake my finger nails up her side.

She arches her back as my fingers move up her body and nibbles her lower lip as she stares at me. The next time I dip my fingers just a little lower and she spreads her legs apart. I reach low enough to to gently rub her pussy which is already slightly moist. I run my finger between the cheeks of her ass. A I pass her bud I apply a little pressure and then move my hand up her back, roughly scratching her back.

I gently kiss her waiting lips and then step away from her and begin to get dressed. "You jerk," she say as she leaps at me laughing.

"Two can play that game."

She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. "That was just mean."

I check the clock and see it's getting close to lunch. "Too bad you were feeling so bad."

"I'm feeling better. But you keep that up and you're going to pay dearly tonight."

"Promises, promises." I kiss her again before we get dressed.

After a good lunch with Pam and my sister, Tiffany and I head back to her house so she can pack. "So, what did you think of what your sister and Pam had to say?"

"Which part?"

"Moving back. They seem to have it all planned out already."

"I wouldn't be surprised if they've been planning this since I told them I was separating from Krista."

"What did Andy and Brian talk to you about?"

"The usual stuff. Football, baseball and some things about the business. I get the feeling they think I'm coming in to take over."

"Is that not what you want?"

"Not really. They've done a great job without me. I don't want to step in and mess things up. I'll have a talk with them as we get closer."

I sit on her bed as she packs, looking around at the decorations she has. Some of them are from when she was in high school and there are some new things. A lot of it is a bit odd, at least from the girl I used to know.

"Who decorated this place?"

"Me."

I walk over to a strange sculpture she has on her desk. "What's this?"

"I got that on a trip I went on a few years ago. I have no idea what it is but it caught my eye. Do I need a bathing suit?"

"No, unless you plan on swimming in a near freezing lake."

"I'll pass." It takes her about an half an hour to pack and get things she needs to bring with her. "I think I have everything. Can you think of anything I may need?"

"Do you have something nice to wear for New Years Eve? I want to take you out. Plus, there is a chance you may meet some of my friends at a party."

"Oh yeah? I didn't know about this party."

"Well, I have to confirm but thought I'd wait till I got home."

She leaves the room and comes back with a couple of dresses. "Which one?" I can imagine her in each of them and pick the sexiest one. "I should have know."

"Hey, what did you expect?"

She grabs some shoes and a few other accessories and looks her stuff over one more time before closing her suitcase.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you think we're moving too fast?"

I think about it for a moment. "Not really."

"Why?"

"I don't know. At first I was worried, but not anymore."

"Well, it makes me nervous."

"Tell me about your relationship with Scott. I know you made him wait a while, but how soon did you move in with him?"

"He moved in with me. And it was a couple of years after we started dating."

"So you took it really slow."

"Yeah."

"Is there anything in your time since we broke up that could cause us to not be together?"

She purses her lips and thinks long and hard. "Not really."

"Me either."

"Is that really your answer?"

"Ok. Do you think we'd be married right now if I had asked you to stay instead of going to Stanford?"

"Yes. With three or four kids."

"Would you be happy?"

"Yes."

"Are you happy now?"

"Yes," she says with conviction.

"Knowing now what it's like outside of this small town, do you think you'd have missed anything if you'd never left?"

"Yes."

"But you still came back. Are you happy with that decision?"

"I am."

"Why?"

"I just love it here. But you're not really answering my question."

"At first I was afraid we'd fall into the high school sweet heart trap. In a way we did, but I feel a lot more is possible between us. We have an opportunity to grow and be full adults. I wonder if that would have happened if we'd have stayed together right from high school."

"So you think we would have peaked already?"

"Yeah. Now I feel like we have a lot more ahead of us."

"Plus the sex is way better."

"I'm glad you think so. Just imagine what it will be like when we are alone."

"Oh, I have been." She kisses me and then walks out of the room holding just her small bag.

"Hey, that's not very nice," I yell after her. I grab the heavy suitcase and pull it down the hall. By the time I haul the thing down the stairs she's hugging her parents. I say my good byes and then we drive over to my parents house.

I grab my stuff and say good bye to them before we get on the road.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers