Single Mom's Incest

Story Info
Single Mom drugged and used by her son and his gang.
21.9k words
4.12
365.1k
506

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eiram
eiram
168 Followers

Marie was a 37 year old mother, living with her 18 year son Sam, in a shabby top floor flat in a rundown area of the city. She was a single parent, having been raped 18 years earlier.

She works as a clerk in an insurance office in the city. She kept herself and her son, neat and tidy to the best of her ability. Her son Sam was a bright boy, and spent hours on his computer, which he has a flair for. He is in his last year at college.

Marie was a little worried now, as Sam had begun hanging around with an unsavory group of boys. Who seemed to have a lot of influence on him. They had been arguing a lot lately, because of this.

Marie told him she was not happy with these boys. Sam would moan that she was trying to stop him having fun. He flew into a rage when she tried to control him. He was out now, and it was gone 10pm, and he knew he should have been home by now. This was a rule on school days.

Meanwhile, whilst Marie worried, her son was with the very boys she had asked him to avoid.

They were in their 'hangout'. There were 12 in the group, 'gang'. At this moment, they were actually discussing Sam's mother.

The leader of the gang Mark, was saying, "Your mom has got a fucking great body Sam," "we could all do with getting our hands on her for a little fun."

All the boys laughed, and agreed with this statement. Sam was a little embarrassed listening to this about his mom.

Then Mark asked Sam a question. "Have you seen your mother naked Sam?"

Sam began to redden and began to splutter, "No I have not." "She is my mother."

"So what," said Mark? "With a body like hers, I would have been watching for a chance to see her naked, no problems."

Then Mark noticed Sam's face was red. He brought it to the attention of the other members of the gang. They all laughed at Sam, and he got even redder in the face.

After a few minutes, Mark told them all to "knock it off, enough now."

Then he turned to Sam. "Sam" he said," you have to grow up if you want to stay in this gang," "we don't want any wimps." "So what I am going to do is give you a little test of your loyalty to our little gang."

With that he took out a package from his jacket pocket. In the package were two little electronic things. He explained to Sam and the other boys what they were.

"These are two little cameras; they are very powerful, and wireless. They will send a signal up to 50 feet, to a receiver." Which he also pulled out of his pocket. "This connects to a computer, so the pictures from the cameras can be captured, and downloaded."

He passed the items to Sam. Next he pulled out two very small black boxes, which he also handed to Sam.

"Plug those into each camera. They are motion sensors, as soon as someone goes into the room where they are, the cameras will turn on. Then he said, "This is your test Sam." "Put one of the cameras in your bathroom at home, the other one put in your moms bedroom." "Connect the receiver to your computer, and install this program on your computer."

He handed the disk to Sam.

"When you have the photos, print them out, and bring them to the club, so we can all see her." "You got all that Sam?"

Sam looked at Mark, not sure if he could do this. Then he thought of the latest argument he had had with his mom, and that convinced him.

"Ok" he said, "I will do it."

Mark said, "you sure you know what to do?"

"Of course I do, I know computers better than you do." Sam snapped.

With that, the gang broke up, and they all went their own ways.

Sam got home at just after 10.30pm. Marie had been very worried, and as soon as he got in, she started in on him about being late. Sam just stood there looking at her, as she went on chiding him. When Marie stopped for breath, he turned on his heels and stomped to his bedroom, slamming the door.

Marie was still worried, she knew he was nearly a grown man, and she knew teenagers always tended to be moody, and rebellious. She just hoped it would soon pass.

Sam came out of his room about an hour later, dressed in his pyjamas and went to his mom. He apologised for being late, and worrying her. Marie smiled at him, and opened her arms, which he stepped into and they cuddled for a few minutes. Whilst his mom held him, Sam could feel her big breasts pushing into his chest, as they sat on the sofa. It was the first time he had taken any notice of his mom's body, and it thrilled him. She did have a great body, like Mark had said.

The next day Sam came home from school, and seeing as his mom was still at work, he went straight to his bedroom, to get the equipment Mark had given him.

He took one of the cameras, and went to the bathroom. He looked around for a place to put it, so that it would cover the whole room. A big pipe went up the end wall, and there was a big bracket holding it to the wall. Sam rested the camera on the bracket, pushing it back a little, so that it would not be seen.

Then he went to his room, and fired up his computer. When it booted up, he inserted the disk to install the program. Whilst this was loading, he took the receiver, and plugged it in to the wall socket.

When the program was loaded, he ran it, and using the program he selected 'camera 1' which was the one in the bathroom. A picture of the bathroom popped up on the screen, but it was pointing too much towards one wall. He went back to the bathroom, and adjusted the camera. Back in his room he checked it again. Still not right, there was a small part of the bathroom not in the picture. He adjusted the camera again. This time it was perfect. He then went into his mom's room, and carefully selected a position for the second camera. Again he went back and checked this one on the screen. After a few adjustments, everything in the bedroom was visible on the screen. Whether she was standing, sitting at her dressing table, or in bed, she would be seen. He then connected the motion sensors to each camera, and tested them. They were ok.

Now everything was ready, and just in time. His mom would be home in ten minutes.

Later that evening Sam heard his mom running her bath. He fired up the camera program, and turned on camera 1. Sure enough, he could see his mom in there, swirling the water with her hand, testing it.

He sat there watching the screen. Suddenly his mom started to take her clothes off. Sam pressed a key, and the camera began to record. First her blouse came off, and for the first time he saw his mom's breasts in her bra. A moment of guilt assailed him, but he could not take his eyes off the screen. He watched her unzip and slide her skirt down her legs, dropping it to the floor. This was the first time Sam had ever seen a woman in her underwear. His mom was wearing a garter belt and stockings, along with her bra. Then his mom unhooked her stockings, and slid them down her legs.

Sam was getting quite excited now, he was having feelings he had never experienced before. He kept watching the screen, and when his moms bra came off, he actually gasped, he had never seen breasts that size before, in fact he had never seen any naked breasts, except on the internet. They did not sag, but stood out in front of her, large and round. Then her panties came off, and Sam watched in amazement at his mom's naked body and the patch of dark hair between her legs.

Then his mom stood up straight, and looked at herself in the long mirror, running her hands down her body, and upwards cupping her breasts. She was smiling at herself. Then she stepped into the bath, and submerged herself in the water, under the bubbles.

Sam watched her for a moment longer, but then he turned his attention to the program, and checked to see what pictures had been captured. Whilst his mum was bathing, he checked the video so far, it had captured everything he had watched. Sam waited for his mom to finish drying herself off, and put on her robe, and then he turned off the camera.

Now he had to take the video and using the program get it to output individual photos. Whilst it was performing this task, he turned on camera 2.

His mom was now in her bedroom. Again she was naked, sat on the bed. She was manicuring her toe nails, with her big breasts squeezed between her arms. That finished, she stood up with her back to the camera, showing a lovely ass. Then she bent over getting her 'baby doll' nightie out of the drawer. She put on her nightie, and Sam could see her lovely curves through the transparent material. Then pulling back the covers, she got into bed.

Sam was very excited now, and was panting slowly. He had no idea what was happening to him, but he liked it. Then he began to rub his cock, and that was a good feeling too. Soon he was ejaculating for the first time in his life. He had masturbated over his own mom. But he did not care.

After cleaning himself up. He set to work, getting the program to make photos from the second camera. When he finally put his light out, his mom was already asleep, and he had over two hundred photos. He would take 12 of them, so there would be one each for the boys. Then he fell asleep.

The next morning Sam, after having his wash and getting dressed, he made his way to the kitchen. His mom was there getting his breakfast. As she stood there in her striped silk blouse and black mini skirt. He watched her move, and noticed her big breasts straining at the fabric of her blouse. When she bent over the low cupboard, her ass was terrific, stretching the skirt seams. He had never taken much notice of his mom before, but now he felt his cock getting hard watching her. For he knew now what that body looked like without those clothes on.

She finished getting his breakfast, and after touching up her makeup, she bent to kiss his cheek, saying cheerio as she left for work.

Finishing his breakfast, he went to his bedroom, and got out the big pile of photos his printer had printed. Looking through them, he selected the dozen he would be taking to the club tonight. Looking at those photos, he knew his gang mates would drool over them, and would probably wank over them too. The thought passed through his mind that he should not give photos of his naked mom to anyone, but it soon passed, he felt a surge of horniness pass through him at the thought of his gang mates looking at them.

That evening Sam got ready to go to the club. He slipped the photos into his jacket pocket. He told his mom he would not be late.

She said, "make sure your not Sam, you did promise."

"Ok mom," and he left the flat.

He walked into the gang's clubhouse, and every head in the room turned towards him.

Then Mark said, "Hi Sam, did you do what we asked you to do?"

Sam did not say anything for a moment, letting them think he had not done it. Then he smiled slowly, and took the envelope out of his pocket, and dropped it on the broken coffee table.

Mark pounced on the envelope, and opening it, he took the photos out of the envelope. All the boys gathered around, eager to see the photos. The photos were passed from one to the other.

There were lots of gasps, and lurid comments like, "god look at those tits," "that is some ass," "I would love to get my face between those mounds," "what I could do with that fucking body," "fancy getting between those legs," and more.

Sam listened to all this, and the first sense of doubt about what he had done, assailed him.

Then Mark spoke, "you did well Sam, you certainly passed the first part of your test." "They are great photos, we have all seen your mom in the street, but we did not know what a cracking, sexy body she has. We want to see a lot more of her." "Right lads?"

They all cheered enthusiastically, "fucking right we do, and a lot more besides." They all laughed.

Then Mark called a halt to their raucous noise. "Right," he said. Then to Sam he said, "You did well with those photos Sam, and a lot more of the same will be great, but we think you can do even better, and what we have in mind, will be great for you too."

Sam looked at him, and said, "What else can I do?"

"Well" said Mark, like I said, those photos are great, we will all have a wank over them, no problems, but what would be even better, would be seeing her being fucked by someone, a bit of action, you know what I mean?"

Sam looked at him, and said, "She does not have a boyfriend, no men ever come to the flat, so how can I get photos of her having sex?"

All the boys were looking at him, with big grins on their faces. Then what Mark had said suddenly dawned on Sam.

Sam's eyes widened, and he choked, "no, I can't do that. She would not agree to her son have sex with her. That is impossible, no way."

Mark looked at Sam, and said, "well it is up to you, what's the matter, you afraid, aint you had sex yet, you want to join are gang don't you?"

Sam nodded, "but how on earth can I get her to have sex with me?" "You don't know my mom; she would be horrified even at the thought."

Mark then said, "Would you like to fuck her Sam?"

Sam thought about it, and remembered that morning at breakfast, when he got a hard on watching her. Quietly he said, "Yeah, I guess I would."

"Great" said Mark, "well we can fix it so you do."

With that, he took a little bottle out of his jacket pocket. Mark held up the little bottle.

"This will make it possible Sam."

Sam looked at him, and said, "Where do you get all this stuff from?"

"Oh," said Mark, "my brother can get anything, he is into drugs and stuff in a big way."

Mark noticed Sam's face change, and said quickly, "don't worry Sam; this is not that sort of drug. It's not addictive, it only works for a few hours, and then it's gone, no worries."

"Now this here drug will be great for you. Put a teaspoon full in her coffee, when you are ready, and in 10 to 15 minutes, she will not be able to argue with anything you suggest to her. It just gets rid of all her inhibitions, she will know its wrong, but will want to do it anyway, if you persuade her. It lasts for about 4 hours, and then usually they fall asleep. When they wake up, they don't know anything that happened." "It's called a 'date rape drug', and no harm is done, apart from the rape." Mark smiled, and all the boys laughed.

Mark handed the bottle to Sam, who put it in his jacket pocket.

All the boys were still looking at his moms photos, and then they spread them out face down on the table, and took one each, which they each put in their pockets.

Then they began to leave, and Sam left with them, he did not want to be late again.

Sam got home before 10pm, and his mom was pleased to see he had done what he had promised, and come in early.

His mom got up from her chair, and went into the kitchenette, and made him some supper. Sam watched her; he was beginning to love watching her move. All of a sudden, he was seeing his mom in a whole new light. She was still his mom, but she was now a sexual object to him. She made him hard with no effort at all. He felt himself daydreaming about sucking those lovely large breasts.

He was still daydreaming when his mom handed him his supper. She had to say his name twice, before he came back to the present. He smiled up at her sheepishly, wondering if she could read his thoughts.

He took the plate, and she sat back down in her chair, crossing her long legs, looking at him.

"What were you thinking about Sam?" "You were miles away."

Sam nearly reddened, but said, "Oh nothing, I was just thinking about the game tomorrow."

His mom accepted that, and picked up the book she was reading, and began to read.

Sam watched her from under his eyelashes. Watching her chest rise and fall under her blouse, with her breathing. He was sure he could see her nipples poking through the fabric of her blouse.

An hour later whilst Sam was in his room, playing on his computer. He heard the water running in the bathroom, his mom was running her bath again.

He turned on the camera program, and watched her now openly as she moved about. Again he was getting hard. The cameras were catching every movement too, he knew. When she stripped off completely, and stepped into the bath, Sam got out his cock, and began to masturbate. This was becoming a habit now for Sam. He could not wait for tomorrow, when he could try the drug in the little bottle. He knew it was wrong, but he could not help himself.

The following day was very long for Sam. He was thinking all day about what he was going to do that evening. Finally it was school out time, and Sam flew out the door, and made his way home.

At home, he went straight to his bedroom, and got out the little bottle, looking at it for some minutes, imagining what it would do later.

Then he checked his computer, and went through the new photos the cameras had captured the night before. Some of these were even raunchier than the night before. Anyone looking at these would know exactly what his mom looked like in the nude, and what sort of body she had. Nothing at all was hidden.

He began putting them into twelve folders he had created on his computer. One folder for each of his gang members. He then began to e mail them. Never giving a thought as to what his gang members would do with them.

Then he received an e mail from one of them, Mike. Mike told him how great they were, and what he was doing with them. He asked Sam to send all he had as soon as possible.

Sam thinking he was just being friendly sent Mike 10 more e mails, with 10 photos in each.

Mike replied to the last one saying, "Thanks Sam, keep them coming, they are earning me a fortune."

Sam was dismayed, how could they be earning Mike any money. He e mailed Mike again, sending him 10 more photos, and asking him how his moms photos were earning him money.

Mike replied that he was selling them to a pornographic website, which was paying him $5 for every 10 he sent them.

Sam was horrified; his mom's photos were now on the internet, where everyone could see them. Then he calmed down a bit, knowing his mom could not even use a computer, and never used the internet.

Then another e mail arrived from Mike, telling him how to 'post' the photos on the internet himself. A different site than the one Mike was using himself, he did not want competition there.

Sam checked out the site, and sure enough there was a big banner on the home page, asking people to upload photos, for money. Sam did not want to do that, but he 'bookmarked' the site for later reference. Just before he closed the site down, he noticed another banner which said, 'photos wanted, especially kinky ones, pornographic, and especially sex acts'. 'These we pay a much higher rate for, so get uploading, money waiting'. Sam shut it down, thinking about it.

Soon he heard his mom come in the front door, and he went to meet her.

After they had both eaten, Sam offered to do the dishes, and his mom went to get changed. Sam thought the cameras would be hard at work again. He particularly liked the ones where she was stripping off. He felt himself getting hard again.

A couple of hours later he came out of his bedroom, and asked his mom if she wanted a cup of coffee.

She beamed at him saying, "That would be lovely Sam."

Sam had the little bottle in his pocket, it was time.

He made the coffee, and looking into the lounge to make sure his mom was not watching him, he put a teaspoon of the liquid from the bottle into her coffee, and stirred it vigorously.

He took her coffee into her, and went back into his bedroom, noticing it was 7.45pm, he would give her until 8pm, and then he would see if it worked.

At 8pm Sam went back into the lounge, his mother was sat on the sofa reading. He noticed her coffee cup was completely empty, and inwardly he smiled.

He sat in the armchair opposite her, so that he could watch her. She acknowledged him, and said she would just finish her chapter.

eiram
eiram
168 Followers