Single Mom's Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark said, "Well it was a good idea Tim, but Sam is right, we can't take any chances." "So don't anyone do that again." "We have to be careful." "Everyone got it?"

They all nodded, even Tim. One of the others spoke up.

"Yeah, we got a good thing going here, don't lets fuck it up."

Mark then spoke, "Ok, that's sorted." "Who is on for tomorrow?"

Three of the boys put their hands up; it was Dave, Ben, and Donny.

"You three know what to do?"

"Yeah" they chorused.

"OK, no taking any chances." "Just enjoy that body, I know you will!" "Also don't forget the other rules."

They all knew what he meant, except Sam.

They all talked about various things for awhile, until Sam took out the envelope with the photos in. He passed them around. There were numerous lurid comments, and lots of leg pulling about Bruce's ass, sticking out.

Dave then said, "Boy I can't wait for tomorrow, when I can bury my cock in that body." "I would like to fuck her out in the open too." "There is something really kinky about having a naked woman outside and fucking her."

They all agreed with that, but agreed it was a bit dangerous, and might spoil everything.

Mark had been listening to all this, and thinking. Then he said, "Well lads, I think I have the solution to what you want to do."

They all looked at him eagerly.

Andy said, "What have you got in mind Mark?"

Mark waited for silence then he said, "Well, last night, we went to Sam's flat, at risk of someone seeing us coming and going." "So, why don't we bring her here, where no one will see us, and we can do what we like?"

There was a big roar of agreement to this. Everyone was talking at once.

Mark called for silence, saying "Sam has got something to say."

Sam looked around the room, and began, "how do we get her down here then?" "It is all very well to drug her for sex, but to get her down here, will be impossible."

Mark looked at him, and then said, "No it won't Sam, it will be just the same."

"How," said Sam in a raised voice.

Mark said, "We can't give her a bigger dose of the drug you have got Sam, but I know my brother has another one, which he sells to his mates." "This one has the advantage of not only making the woman very pliable, but she does whatever you tell her." "She can get fucked by any number of people, and will not remember a thing in the morning."

He did not tell Sam that this drug had one nasty side effect. That is, it makes her even more fertile than the drug Sam had been giving her.

"So," Mark said, "with this drug, she will even obey any order we give her, also it is not addictive Sam, so she will not get hurt." "Only the hurt we give her with our cocks."

They all laughed again at this.

Then Mark turned to Sam and said, "What do you think Sam?"

Sam was quiet for quite some time, thinking about his mom. Then he said, "Won't she recognise us all and especially me?"

"No," said Mark, because by the next morning she will have forgotten everything, that is the beauty of this drug, its even more powerful than the one you have given her."

Sam spoke again, "I mean wont she recognise us whilst we are fucking her, that evening?"

Mark said, "well yes she will, but not in the morning." "She will know you, and all of us are here Sam, but she will not be able to resist our orders." "If you can get over the fact that she will know you are doing it to her that evening, then you will be ok, because in the morning it will be all gone from her memory." "She won't even argue with you Sam, but she will know it is you."

Sam thought about it, mulling it over. Then he said, "How do we get her down here Mark?"

Mark smiled, and said, "I will get the new drug to you, when you leave school tomorrow." "Then you give her a dose of it in her coffee by about 7pm." "It only takes 15 minutes to take effect, and then you will be able to do anything with her." "You then bring her down here, that's all there is to it."

Sam was in thought again before he said, "Ok, if you get that drug to me tomorrow, I will bring her down here in the evening after it gets dark."

They all cheered, and said what a great gang member he was. Sam was pleased with this acceptance of him.

The gang broke up soon after, taking their new photos with them.

Sam got home before 10pm, and his mom beamed at him, for keeping to their agreement.

Sam sat in the lounge with her talking for awhile.

He asked her how her aches were this evening.

She said, "Oh!" "They were much better now, thank you."

Sam finished his coffee, and said "Goodnight," to his mom.

He went to his room.

He heard his mom in the bathroom, and turned on the bathroom camera, and watched her. She did have a lovely body. He masturbated as he watched her. When she went to her bedroom, he watched her get her baby doll on, and get into bed.

He turned off the computer, and lay on his bed thinking of what would happen tomorrow. Then he got undressed and went to bed himself.

The next day passed slowly for Sam. It seemed forever until the school bell went, and he was free.

Outside of the school, Mark was waiting for him. He got a bottle out of his pocket. It was much bigger than the other one he had given Sam.

Mark said, "You know what to do Sam, one teaspoon of that in her coffee, and she will be all ours." "Don't let us down Sam." "Oh!" When you bring her down, make her wear something really sexy, but when you get to the club, get her to walk in the club naked." He smiled in anticipation.

Sam just said, "Ok." Then Mark was off on his bike.

Sam walked home, feeling the bottle in his pocket. He hoped it worked as well as Mark had said.

Sam was in his bedroom as usual when his mom got home.

He went out to meet her saying, "Hi mom."

"Hi Sam, have a good day?"

"So, so mom, but it seemed very long today."

"I know what you mean," she said. "Mine was too, I am glad to get home."

Once she had got rid of her coat, she began to prepare the evening meal.

Again Sam watched every movement she made. Her breasts hung forward against the silky fabric of her blouse, when she bent over. Her skirt rode up her thighs, showing just a bit of stocking top, when she leaned across the table to set it. He was getting hard again; she never failed to do that for him these days.

He made up his mind he would fuck her tonight as well. After all she was his mom, not theirs.

After the meal was over, he helped his mom to do the dishes. He went to his room, to wait for 7.30pm to arrive.

He heard his mom having her bath, and turned on the camera in the bathroom. As always, she looked gorgeous. He could not help it; he masturbated whilst she dried herself off. Just then the telephone rang. He went to the lounge to answer it. It was Mark.

Mark said, "Hi Sam, I am glad I reached you." "Have you given your mom the drug yet?"

"No," said Sam.

"Good." "Look when you give it to her, you had better give her two teaspoons, that way you will have no trouble getting her down the club house." "One dose might not do it."

"Ok," said Sam. "I will give her two doses."

"Great," said Mark. "We will see you and your mom soon." He laughed, and then he was gone.

At 7.30pm Sam came out of his room, and went to make a cup of coffee. Making his mom one as well, and putting two teaspoons of the new drug into it.

Instead of going back into his bedroom, he sat and talked to her. He wanted to know if he could see the drug working on her. The time was 7.40pm.

They talked about this and that, and then he noticed his mom was not as lucid as she had been.

Sam then asked her when the last time she had been out in the evening was. She thought about the question, and seemed to be having difficulty concentrating. Then she said, "Well it must be months now Sam." "The last time, was with one of the girls from work."

"Well," said Sam. "In that case, I will take you out tonight." "We can call it a 'date'."

His mom looked at him and said, "So you are going to take me out on a date." "So where are you going to take me then?"

"Well, it's a secret, but you will have to go and get changed in something pretty."

He got up, and held his hand out to her. She took it, and stood up.

Sam led her to her bedroom. He made for her closet, to see what she had to wear.

He pulled out a black quite short dress, with a lace hem, and no shoulder straps. "This will be great," he says to his mom. Then he goes to her lingerie drawer, and picks out a black bra and panties, that are very feminine, and quite sexy.

Then his mom said, "Sam, I can't wear that!"

"Why not?" He said.

"Because it hardly covers any of my body, and you are going to take me out." "By the way, where are you going to take me?"

This question came much slower now, as the drug took full effect on her.

Sam answered her, "Well, you have been on about my friends down at the club, and how bad they are." "Well I thought it was about time you met them mom."

"Oh Sam, I can't go down to your club." "Certainly not wearing the clothes you have got out for me."

"Why not?" At least you get to meet them all, and realise they are not as bad as you think."

"But I will almost be naked, Sam."

"They won't mind mom, I can guarantee it." "They have been saying how beautiful you are."

"Have they?" She said. "What else have they been saying about me?"

"Well, like most boys of our age, they wondered what you were like in bed."

Normally with a comment like that, his mom would have been mad. Telling him not to be crude, or something like that. Now, she just looked at him, and said nothing.

"Right mom, get changed, or we are going to be late." Then he went and sat on the bed to watch her.

Unlike the other night, she did not tell him to leave the bedroom, whilst she got dressed. This time she just began to undress, until she was completely naked. She did not seem to notice. She picked up the flimsy bra, and put it on. She stood there for a moment, and Sam admired that beautiful body. Her breasts just seemed to hang in that bra, defying gravity. Her cleavage was a huge crease, between her tits. They looked great.

Then she stepped into the dress, and pulled it up her body. Sam zipped up the back for her. Then she slipped into her black stiletto high heels. He told her to turn around, so he could see her from the front.

When she turned, he whistled, she looked gorgeous, the dress was almost see through, and covered very little. She surely was very shaggable, and would be, many times tonight.

To test the drug, which really did not need checking, he told his mom to get his cock out of his trousers. She came over to him, and knelt down. She unzipped his jeans, and pulled his cock out.

"Now put it in your mouth, and suck it mom."

She said, "This is wrong Sam," but put it in her mouth anyway.

"Ok mom." "That will do."

She pulled her mouth away from his cock, and stood up.

Sam zipped himself up, and went to her closet, and got out a thin long raincoat. He did not want the neighbours to see how she was dressed. They might think she was moonlighting as a whore. He smiled.

She put the coat on, and Sam went to get his 'hoodie'.

They then left the flat.

They walked down the stairs, and out into the street. Once they left the estate they lived on, the streets became even rougher than where Sam lived. They passed through this area, and then turned into the lane that was on the edge of the old docks. On one side, were the crumbling back walls of the yards; attached to the houses, on the other was the waste ground of the docks. With a security chain linked fence running its whole length.

Sam stopped his mom and said, "Take off your coat mom." She did as he told her. When it was off, Sam took it from her, and hung it on the fence.

They walked on. Sam's mom could feel the cold air going through her dress.

As they walked up the lane, she asked Sam, "Why do your friends want to see me Sam?" "They know I do not approve of them." "Whenever I meet them in the street, they always make me feel that they are undressing me."

"Well mom, they want to go a bit further than that tonight." "They want to get inside your panties, if you know what I mean."

"Oh no Sam, you don't mean what I think you mean." "They want to have sex with me, is that what you mean?" "Tell me that is not true, please."

"Yes, they want to have sex with you" "But first they want to see you naked, and let their eyes rove over that voluptuous body.

"But I am your mother Sam." "Are you going to let them do this to me?"

"Yes I am mom."

"Oh Sam!"

"You will enjoy it mom." "You have not had sex for months." Although he knew that was completely wrong.

"How many boys go to your little club?"

"There are twelve of us altogether mom."

"Are you going to let them all, use my body?"

"I don't think any of them will want to be left out mom."

"Oh Sam!" "I cannot have sex with twelve young boys, it is too many, and it is completely wrong."

"Don't worry, none of them will worry about that mom." Sam said flippantly.

His mom went quiet. That drug was really working. She would have run a mile by now else.

Suddenly Sam stopped his mom. They had arrived at the hole in the fence.

Sam helped his mom through the hole, and they walked down an overgrown path, which was a lot darker here. Sam led the way for about 100 metres. Then the faint glow of the club came into view, another 400 metres away.

Sam looked at his watch with difficulty in the poor light. It was 8.40pm. They would all be in there by now, waiting.

Sam now told his mom to take her dress off.

His mom protested saying, "Please Sam don't do this to me, please."

Sam said, "Take your dress off mom, they want to see you naked."

She pleaded some more, but could see Sam was determined. So she took it off, and handed it to him. Sam rested it across a metal bin at the side of the path.

They walked on again for another hundred metres, and Sam stopped again.

"Now take your underwear off mom."

His mom looked at him, and said, "Sam are you going to take me to them naked?"

"It will save time later mom."

She stopped and looked at him, pleading in her eyes, and then unhooked her bra and slid it down her arms. Her big breasts drooped a little, being free of their restraints. Then she hooked her thumbs into her panties, and slid them down her thighs, and stepped out of them. Handing them to Sam. She was feeling very vulnerable now, and the slight breeze was playing with her vagina and nipples.

Sam took out of his pocket a bottle of body oil, he had bought that evening. He took the cap off and handed it to his mom.

"Rub that all over your body mom. I will do the back for you."

She took the bottle and asked, "What is this for Sam?"

"That is what the whores use in the 'Go Go' clubs, to make their bodies glisten for their customers."

"So you are making me into a whore Sam?"

"Yes mom, and the boys will pay you, no fear."

His mom began to rub the oil into her body, across her breasts, down her stomach, thighs and legs. When she was done Sam took the bottle and completed the oiling down her back and ass, and the rear of her thighs and legs. When she turned around, she glistened in the faint light. The oil emphasized her dark nipples even more. She was now nearly ready

Lastly Sam took two pieces of rope out of his jacket pocket. He told his mom to turn around. She did as she was told. He took hold of her wrists, and tied them together behind her. He then passed the second rope through her arms just above the elbows and pulled it very tight, pinning her arms back, thrusting her breasts out in front of her. He then turned her around again and looked at her. Her glistening big breasts were sticking out in front of her so much, that they looked even bigger than normal, and the nipples were hard and rigid, because of the cool breeze. She looked stunning.

"Sam you have made me completely helpless." "If I walk in there like this, they will think only one thing." "That I agree to them doing whatever they want with me." "At least with my clothes on, such as they were, they might have been a little reticent about doing anything to me." "You are giving you mother over to these boys to be gang raped." "Sam please!"

Sam said, "It's too late now mom, we are nearly there, and they are expecting you."

With that, he touched her shoulder, and they began walking again.

They arrived at the steps leading up to the club door. Sam did not wait, but went up making sure his mom was right behind him. She was shaking with fear. Yes she was drugged, but she could still feel everything that was going on, and her terrible predicament.

There were loud voices coming from inside the hut. He told his mom to stand at the side of the door, in the deep shadow. He opened the door and walked in.

All eyes turned to him at once. Then they noticed he was on his own. There was a chorus of disappointed voices saying,

"Hey man, where is your mom?"

Then Mark pushed through the mob, and said, "Didn't you bring her Sam?"

Sam smiled, and said, "Yes of course I did." Then he said, "Hutch, you're the youngest, open the door and bring her in."

Hutch walked down the end of the room, and opened the door. He could not see her at first, then a smile crossed his face, and he said, "Well mam, you had better come in. He took hold of her upper arm, and led her into the hut. Closing the door behind them.

All the boys were looking at this naked woman. They had not all see her like this before. A couple of them whistled in appreciation. Especially at the sight of those lovely big breasts.

Hutch walked her right up to the knot of boys. Sam's mom had her head bent, and her eyes closed. She did not want to see the lust, that she knew must be on the faces of these young boys. She felt dirty, and embarrassed standing there in front of them all, completely naked.

Mark now said, "Right lads, now she is here, we have to treat her right." "So I don't want any fighting, or complaints that someone is taking too long." You will all get your turn, and it will be up to each one of you, what you want to do with her."

With that, Mark took a piece of paper, tore it into 12 pieces, and wrote a number on each on one of the pieces. Putting the pieces of paper into a rusty tin, he told the boys to line up, and one by one they put their hands in the tin and drew out a piece of paper.

Then Mark said, "Right, who has got number 1?" Will stepped forward, holding up his piece of paper.

"Ok," said Mark. "She is all yours, you go first."

The boy smiled slowly, and grabbed hold of Sam's mom's arm, and led her over to the wall opposite. He untied her wrists, and told her to lean on the wall, open her legs wide, and push her ass out.

He pulled off his jeans, and went behind her putting his hands between her legs. He stroked her slit, and squeezed her clit between his thumb and finger.

Despite herself, Sam's mom felt herself getting wet. Will could feel it as well, and not wasting any more time, he stepped right up behind her, and forced his hard cock into her. He fucked her hard and fast. Sam's mom was having difficulty keeping her balance. Her breasts were swinging and bouncing against the rough brick wall.

Will continued to hammer away at her, and then before he knew it, he was filling her with his sperm. He held on tightly to her breasts until his cock shrank, and he slipped out of her. He wiped it on the side of her thigh and walked away to retrieve his jeans, smiling all over his face.

The boy that had drawn number 2 was making his way to Sam's mom, for his go at her.

During the next 3 hours, Sam's mom was fucked standing up, lying down, kneeling, bent over a table, and stretched over a rusty oil barrel. Even Sam joined in the total humiliation of his mom.