Single Mom's Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning honey," she greeted him. "You were a right sleepy head when I looked in on you just now." "Did you have another late night on your computer?" "You should not do that during the school week Hun." "Now sit down and eat your breakfast"

They both sat there saying nothing for a few minutes. Sam was very relieved that his mom did not appear to have remembered anything about last night.

He looked at her from under his brows, and noticed she was wearing a white blouse, which was almost see through, he could see the outline of her bra strap on her shoulder. Her breasts as always were straining the material of her blouse.

Then he heard her say.

"I had the weirdest dream last night." "I was lying naked on my bed, and there was this big weight on me and whatever I did, I could not get rid of it, it was pressing down on me." "I could feel it, and it felt soft, but heavy." "Then I had this salty taste in my mouth, and everything went black, and I woke up gasping for breath." "I have never had such a dream before." "Normally I do not dream at all."

Sam thought he had better say something. "I dream all the time mom, but they are all weird, not frightening, just weird." "I don't remember most of them in the morning."

When breakfast was finished his mom put the dishes in the bowl, touched up her make up, and after kissing him on the cheek, she was gone. Sam sighed with relief.

Sam went into his bedroom to check on the photos that had been produced from the video. He was amazed, as there were 743 photos on his hard drive. He slowly looked through them, and he could not help but notice, that they seemed to show his mom had been the person to have instigated the sex.

When Sam got home after school, he went straight to his bedroom and changed. Then he went through the photos of the previous night. He selected twelve, and put them into an envelope ready to take to the club that evening. The boys were going to love those he thought. His mom was a beautiful woman he knew, but to the boys in the gang, she was even more desirable when she was being fucked. They would be masturbating over those he had in the envelope he knew.

Soon after, he heard his mom come in from work. He left his bedroom to meet her. She was cheerful as usual, and greeted him warmly as normal, asking him how his day at school had been.

After their meal, Sam went back to his bedroom to get ready to go to the club.

His mom warned him once again about not being late, and he left, tapping his pocket to make sure the photos were in his pocket.

All the boys were already in the club when he got there. They were all anticipating what Sam might bring for them.

Mark was the first to speak, "Well Sam how did it go?" "Did you manage to fuck your sexy mom?"

All the boys laughed.

Instead of answering, Sam put his hand his pocket, and drew out the envelope. He handed it to Mark, who eagerly pulled the photos out of the envelope.

Even Mark's eyes rose as he gazed at the photos.

Then he said, "Sam you dirty lucky bastard." "You certainly fucked her good and proper." "Look at her face, is she enjoying the fucking, or what?"

Mark now passed the photos around the other boys. There was another round of filthy comments. Sam was quite embarrassed about what they were saying about his mom, and what they wanted to do with her. It was for sure that they liked what they saw, and that they wanted to be in Sam's position. As he was soon to find out.

After they had finally finished looking at the photos, and had taken one each. Mark told them all to be quiet. Then he turned to Sam.

"Well Sam, you have done really well. What was it like to fuck her then?"

Sam felt embarrassed again, but he could not show it, he had to be as tough as them.

"It was great," he said, "those tits of hers are so soft, and her nipples are huge, great to suck." "When I took her up the ass, it was very tight, but it was so cool, her ass is so soft."

Mark asked, "Will you fuck her again?"

"You bet, now I have a taste for it," said Sam.

Then Mark said, well Sam that is great for you, but what about the rest of us?" Going on quickly he said, "Well this is the third and last part of your club initiation test Sam." "Are you up to it?"

Sam looked at him and then said, "What do you mean about the rest of you?"

Mark said, "Well this is your final test Sam." "What we have in mind, is that you fuck her again, and as seems likely she will not know anything about it again." "Then we think it is only fair that you help us do the same." "After all, without me, you would not have been able to do it yourself." "Is that right Sam?"

Sam nodded in agreement, not liking the sound of this at all.

Mark noticed the look on Sam's face and said, "Don't worry Sam, I have got it all worked out, no one, especially your mom, will not know anything about it." "This is what we have in mind."

"That little bottle I gave you works really well doesn't it?"

Sam nodded in reply.

Mark went on, "If you were to give your mom two teaspoonfuls instead of one, it not only makes her lose all her inhibitions, but it makes her fuzzy as well." "This gives her no chance to say no, and afterwards, she knows absolutely nothing."

"What we have planned, is that when it is our turn to have her, you give your mom a double dose of the drug." "What time does your mom normally go to bed Sam?"

Sam said, "usually about 9pm, because she goes to work quite early in the mornings."

"That's great," said Mark. You give her the drug about 8.30pm because it is really dark by then." "Then you slip the latch on your front door, and go to your bedroom when your mom goes to bed." "One of us will come into your flat after giving the drug enough time to work properly." "You will have to tell us where her bedroom is."

"Do you wear any deodorants Sam?"

Sam said "yes, I use' Lynx', I get it for birthdays and Christmas."

"Great" said Mark, we will get some, and when any of us come a calling, we will use it on ourselves, so we smell like you." "Then she will through her fuzzy haze, think we are you." "She will never know the difference Sam."

Sam was quiet for a while thinking.

Mark spoke again, "you do this Sam, and you are not only a full member of our gang, but you will be my deputy. When I am not here, you will be in charge." "So, are you game to do it, or are you going to wimp out?"

Sam thought again, and then asked, "When do you intend to start this?"

Mark replied, "well today is Tuesday, and you can fuck her tomorrow, to get her used to it." "So let's say Friday evening. We can start Friday."

Sam thought about it some more. He did not like it, so much could go wrong. Then he thought about his mom last night, and the drug worked really well. A double dose and she would not know anything.

"Ok" he said," we will start on Friday then."

Mark then said, "Seeing as there is twelve of us, three of us will come on each night." "I am sure your mom can take three cocks in one night."

They all laughed, and made obscene remarks again.

Sam said, "three of you at a time, it can't be done, she will know!"

"No she wont," said Mark. We will allow 45 minutes for each person, as one leaves the next creeps in, and he gets his 45 minutes, and so on." "She will just not be caring by then Sam, trust me."

Sam said, won't she be really sore, after three of you having a go at her?"

Mark just looked at him, saying nothing.

After a short pause Sam said, "ok then, it is on for Friday" With that Sam got up, and said, "until Friday." Then he left.

When he had gone, the other boys began to talk between themselves.

It was Mark who spoke first saying, "Sam is so easy, he thinks we are just going to fuck his mom, and he will give her the drug thinking that." "But what he doesn't know boys, is that that drug is not only a 'date rape drug', but it will make his mom very fertile as well." He laughed.

Then one of the boys said, "You mean one of us could make her pregnant?"

"That's correct Tom."

"Wont that be bad for us Mark?"

"No," said Mark, "because she will never know about us, will she."

When the boys thought about that, they all began to laugh.

Then Mark said, "Wont it be funny to watch her walking around, and getting bigger by the day, with no idea how she got that way."

They all laughed again.

Sam got home before his 10pm curfew. His mom was pleased to see him, and pleased he was sticking to their bargain. She did not know that it was her that brought him home early, so that he could watch her, watch that beautiful body of hers.

The following day went very slow again for Sam, until he could get home, and later have another sexual session with his mom. This time he wanted to fuck her, and make her participate more than she had the other night.

His mom came home as usual, and they had their meal. Sam then went to his room, and checked the computer. There were new photos of his mom the night before, when she had had her bath, and when she went to bed.

Now it was time to give her another dose of her 'medicine', Sam smiled to himself. He came out of his room, and went to make a coffee for himself. Whilst doing that, he casually asked his mom if she wanted one. She said she did. He made her coffee, and stirred in the drug as before. Then he left her again, to let it get to work on her.

Sam's sexual evening with his mom went as before, only this time he did not use the pretence of using her 'uniform'. This evening he was much bolder.

In the lounge where he found her, he told her to stand up. She did as she was told without comment. Then he told her to take all of her clothes off.

His mom said, "This is wrong Sam, you should not be asking me to do this."

"Mom you like stripping in front of me, you know you do." "You know, if you do, I am going to use you body, and you like that too." "I know how much you like it, by the moaning you do, and the fact that your slit is always wet." "Now take off them clothes."

His mom made no more comment, but began to take her clothes off. Soon she was standing there in front of him, completely naked.

"Now go over to the patio door, and go out onto the balcony."

This tiny balcony was three floors up, with a little metal railing around it. It was in full view of anyone in the other apartments, and anyone walking in the street, who might look up.

His mom knew this, and made a protest.

"Sam, anyone outside will be able to see me, and I am naked, what will they think."

"It does not matter what they think mom, just walk out there, now!"

His mom did as she was told, opening the door, she stepped outside. Sam followed her to the door, and could hardly see her. Then he realised why he had trouble seeing her, the outside light was not on. He moved the curtain and found the switch, flicking it on. The balcony was suddenly illuminated, the light was not bright, but it was bright enough, to see his mom clearly now. He told her to walk up and down the little balcony whilst he went down to the ground to see her from there. He locked the balcony door as he came back into the apartment, on his way down to the ground.

He went out the main apartment door, and walked across the grass away from the building onto the path. Then once on the path, he stopped and looked up. He could see his mom clearly, as she paced up and down the balcony. He stood in the shadow of the opposite building and watched her. Those large breasts were clearly visible from where he was.

Then a man appeared further down the path, he was about sixty thought Sam. Sam pushed himself deep in the shadows of the building. The man approached slowly, looking all around. He passed Sam without seeing him. He walked on another thirty feet or so, and it was then that he must have caught sight of Sam's mom. The man walked back towards Sam again, and then he stopped and looked up. He also could see Sam's mom, could see she was naked, and could certainly see those big breasts. He stood there watching her for over five minutes, then slowly he carried on his way, shaking his head.

Sam crossed the grass, and entered the building again. When he got to the apartment, he went to the balcony door and unlocked it. Telling his mom to come back inside.

She came back inside, and said, "It was chilly out there, I am cold Sam." "There was an old man down there, and he stopped and watched me for ages." "He saw me naked Sam."

"Don't worry mom, he does not know who you are."

Sam then took his mom into her bedroom, and fucked her five times. He even got his mom to fuck him, and she knelt on the floor in front of him, and gave him a 'blow job' before finally he let her go to bed.

He was too tired to check his computer; he would do that in the morning. He fell into bed, and was asleep in minutes.

The following morning at breakfast, his mom was her usual self. She even asked him how he had slept.

"Like a log he said, I had a busy day yesterday."

His mom thought he had been talking about his sport afternoon. Sam then asked her how she had slept.

"Oh very well she said, although I do not know what I was doing in bed, I feel sore this morning."

"Sore where Mom?"

"I can't say she said it would not be lady like."

Then she was on the move, and soon after she was off to work. Sam smiled at her comment about being sore. Then he thought, mom you are going to be even sorer in the morning, with three of the boys fucking you, and you can bet it won't be once each. I think it will be at least nine times altogether. The thought somehow made him go hard, instead of being worried for her.

The next two days went slowly again for Sam, as he anticipated what was going to happen tonight. After his meal, and after talking to his mom for awhile, Sam went to his room, and waited for 8.30pm to come. It seemed to take forever, but now it had arrived.

He went to the lounge, and his mom was reading. He went into the kitchen and made some coffee. He did not ask his mom if she wanted one, but made her one anyway. Into her cup he put two teaspoons of the drug. He took it to her, and she thanked him.

He went back to his room to wait.

Sam had not been in his room long, when his mom knocked on his door.

He opened it, and his mom said, "I am going to bed now Sam, all of a sudden, I feel very tired."

"Ok mom, you get a good nights sleep."

With that she went to her bedroom. He heard her moving about, then there was silence. He waited ten minutes, it was now 8.55pm, he crept to her door, quietly opened it and went in. he crept around her bed, so he could see her face. She was fast asleep. Her breathing was very quiet. She was ready for the boys he thought. To test this, he walked around her bed back to the door, and turned on the light. She did not move a muscle; she certainly was in a deep sleep. He walked back around her bed, and turned on her bedside light, turning the shade so that it did not shine straight into her eyes. Then he put his hand under her duvet, and searched for her thighs. He found them, and slid his hand up until he found her hairy patch. He was surprised that she was sleeping in the nude; it was probably that she was so tired. He moved his fingers between her legs, and gently massaged her clitoris. She did not move at all. Satisfied, he withdrew his hand. Then he gently rolled her body over onto her back. She was now ready for the boys. He left the bedside light on, so that the camera would catch every movement his friends made with her. He turned off the main light, and the room glowed enough for the camera. It was now 9.05pm.

He left the bedroom, and went to the front door, unlocking it, and putting the catch back, so it would not lock again. Then he was done, and he went to his room, and closed the door.

At exactly 9.10pm Sam heard someone creeping down the hall, and passing his room. He heard his moms door open, and then there was silence.

Mark would be the first of the gang to fuck Sam's mom, and he arrived at Sam's front door dead on time. He pushed the door, and it opened quietly. He let himself in closing the door behind him. Quietly he crept down the hallway, and passed Sam's room, heading for the door on the left. Arriving at the door and breathing heavy he stopped to slow down his heart. He gripped the door handle, and turned it, pushing open the door about a foot, light was spilling out. He poked his head just a little around the door, and got his first look into the room. He got a shock too, when he noticed that the bedside light was on. Undeterred, he slipped into the room, and stood there for a second looking at the body in the bed.

Wasting no time, he pulled off his jeans, T shirt, and his pumps which are all that he wore for this adventure. Naked now he moved to the side of the bed, and lifted one side of the duvet, he slid in next to the woman in the bed. He noticed with a smile of pleasure, that she was completely naked too. She was lying on her back.

Not having time to waste, he placed his hand on the woman's thigh, and quickly moved it up to her slit, pushing his fingers deeper; he began to play with her clitoris. He squeezed it, rubbed it, and caressed it. Soon the clit was aroused, and the woman was becoming aroused too. Her slit was now very wet, and Mark knew it was time to get his cock inside her. He threw the duvet back so that it slid to the floor. Next he moved on top of her. She gave out a groan as his weight came down on her. He moved his cock to her slit, and pushed against her. His cock slid inside her easily, and he began to fuck her, slowly at first then harder and harder, because he was now fully aroused fucking this beautiful woman. As he hammered away at her body, she began to react and pushed back at him going with him, her breathing was growing heavier. He was squeezing her massive tits now as he pounded into her, and she let out a shriek of pleasure. Still fucking her hard, he bent to her breasts, and taking a nipple between his teeth, he bit down on it viciously. The woman shrieked again, not loud, but with pleasure, she opened her eyes. She was looking straight up into Mark's face. Mark looked down on her, not stopping his pounding, he knew she could not see him clearly; he would just be a hazy blur to her. Then she raised her hands to his back, and gripped him, with long finger nails digging into his flesh. He was coming to his climax now, and with a huge jerk and sigh he unloaded his sperm into her. She moaned loudly again, and he could feel her fluid running over his cock.

She collapsed back onto the bed, breathing very heavy now eyes closed.

Marie had felt someone enter her bed, and immediately felt a hand on her thigh. But though her heavy haze, she had no idea who it was, or where she was. She guessed in her befuddled state, that it must be her boyfriend (although her last boyfriend, had been over three years ago). She then felt the man enter her, and he began to pound her body. She could feel his penis sliding in and out of her. Then there was a fire in her nipples, and she grabbed hold of him, and dug her nails into him. She felt a climax coming on. Her body was being ravaged, but she wanted it, welcomed it. Then she felt the man jerk several times, and she felt his sperm enter her body. Her climax came almost at the same instant, and she heard herself groan, with pleasure. Then she fell back onto the bed.

Mark removed his cock, and buried his face in her breasts, his heart pounding. He looked at his watch, it was 9.30pm, he had another twenty five minutes.

He could not believe that he had actually fucked this beautiful woman. He had often seen her in the street, with her long legs and big breasts, she looked terrific. He had always imagined what it would be like to fuck her. Now he knew, it was terrific.