Single Mom's Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eiram
eiram
168 Followers

He came out of his reverie, and told himself he had to be quick. He took hold of the woman's body at the waist, and turned her over. She did not protest. He lifted her into a kneeling position, and he spread her legs. Going behind her, he parted her ass cheeks, and positioned his cock at her anus. Before he inserted his cock into her ass, the woman moaned, and asked him not to do it up her ass. Mark took no notice of her at all. He then thrust forward, and after a slight resistance it slid slowly inside her. Immediately he began stroking in and out of her with fast eager strokes. Her body was being jerked forward, then backward. Her big breasts were swaying to and fro, and from side to side. The woman was moaning more and more, it was slightly muffled as her face was pressed into her pillows. Her moaning Mark thought, was that her ass was very tight, and he was hurting her with each stroke. This gave him pleasure, and he stroked into her harder and faster. Her moaning increased. Then Mark felt his cock going more rigid as he came to his climax. Then he was jerking into her again, shooting his load deep into her anus.

Collapsing onto the woman's back, he rested there whilst he got his breath back. All the time squeezing her breasts hard and painfully.

When his cock had shrunk, it slipped out of her. He looked at his watch, it was 9.52pm. He had to go. He stood by the bed looking down on her. She really was beautiful, even more so in the nude. He reached over, and turned her on her back again. She did not resist. He grabbed up his clothes, and opening the door, he left the room. He left the door partially open for Bruce, who was coming next.

Through her dazed and fuzzy brain, she could feel the man turn her over, and get her into a kneeling position. Then he was feeling her anus. She knew then what he was going to do. She had never liked having sex in her anus, and she heard herself very far away, asking the man not to do it. The next thing she felt was the man's penis enter her anus, and the fire rushed through her body. She heard herself moan again and again, as he forced himself into her repeatedly. Then after what seemed like an age, she felt him jerk, and her anus was filled with more of his sperm. Then her breasts were subjected to a terrible pain as he squeezed them hard. Soon after, she felt his weight lift of her. He turned her back onto her back, and she felt relieved for the moment. How could her boyfriend use her anus, when he knew she did not like it!

Mark dressed quickly in the hallway, and made his way to the front door. As he opened it, Bruce was standing outside, right on time. He gave Bruce the thumbs up sign, and walked off to the stairs.

Bruce came into the flat, and stripped his clothes off in the hallway, dropping them to the floor. Then he made his way to the bedroom on the left, as he had been told.

He slowly pushed the bedroom door open, and tentatively looked in. What met his eyes, made his cock start to go rigid immediately. The woman was lying on the bed, on her back, with her arm over her face. Her legs were slightly apart and he could clearly see her furry patch between her legs. Then his eyes traveled to her huge breasts, which were firm and standing up in the air, with nipples that were stiff.

He moved to the bed, and lay down beside her, resting his hand on her breast. Wondering if she would do or say anything. She never moved, and Bruce became bolder. He too had seen Marie walking around the street, to and from work. Every time he saw her, he stopped to ogle her, and fantasise about what he would like to do to her. His real passion was to put his cock in her mouth, and fuck it. Now was his chance he thought.

He got up again, and pulled her body towards the foot of the bed. Then he turned her around, so her head was hanging over the end of it. He moved to the end of the bed, and knelt before her. She opened her eyes, as though she knew what was coming. She looked up at him, and he stared back wondering if she would jump up screaming.

She continued to look at him, but did not make any movement.

Bruce's cock was ramrod straight, and taking it in his hand, he brought it to her lips, and pressed it to them. She closed her eyes, and slowly opened her mouth. Bruce thrust his cock into her mouth, passed her teeth, and buried it deep. Then he began to fuck her mouth. Slowly at first, then in his excitement he thrust it in and out much stronger. Her head was being jerked around, and she brought up her hands against the sides of his body. Bruce continued fucking her. When he felt himself coming to his climax, he thrust it deeper in her mouth, and ejaculated his load down her throat. He held onto her head, so she could not pull away from him. When he had finished, he withdrew his cock, and stood up.

She lay where he had left her for a moment, and then she sat up, and turned her body the right way up and lay back down on the bed on her back.

Bruce lay down beside her, catching his breath.

Marie felt a body get onto the bed beside her. Was it her boyfriend coming back for another bout of sex with her? Through her haze, she could not tell who it was. Her body was still sore from his buggering of her. From the hand that rested on her breast, she got the feeling that this was not the same man, but it was impossible, she only had one boyfriend. Her brain was too woolly for her to work it out, so she gave it up.

Then she felt her body moving down the bed. It was now being turned, and her head went off the end, and dropped down. The man came to her head, and knelt down before her. She had a faint idea of what he was going to do to her. Then she was looking at him. His face was all fuzzy, as was the room itself. She could not make out any features at all. Then his cock was entering her mouth, and she felt like urging as it filled her mouth. Then it was going in and out of her brushing against her tongue and the roof of her mouth. The man was very rough, throwing her head about, so she held onto him to steady herself. After a long time, she felt a salty sticky fluid gush into her mouth, and slide down her throat. The man held onto her head until finally he withdrew his penis from her.

Bruce thought, now I have done what I always dreamed of doing to her. Its now time to do my bit towards making her pregnant. He inwardly smiled at the thought.

He leaned over her, and opened her legs wide, then even wider. He climbed on top of her, and without any preamble he rammed his cock into her wet slit. She gasped at the sudden ferocity of the entry.

Bruce began going faster and faster, leaning on his straight arms, looking down at her. This ferocious attack could not last long, and he felt his balls tighten in readiness for the explosion. She felt it too, and opened her eyes looking up at him. Then he jerked violently, and his sperm gushed into her. She gave out a long groan, and Bruce collapsed onto her heaving breasts.

He thought again as he lay there, well that should make you pregnant lady, and he smiled to himself again.

Then he looked at his watch. It was 10.35pm, he had better get moving. Tim was coming in next.

He climbed off her, and made his way to the door. Then he was gone.

In the hallway he dressed quickly and made for the front door. He let himself out, and made for the stairs.

Marie lay there not moving trying to think, but nothing coherent would form in her brain. For some reason, she felt as though her head was in cotton wool. Then her thoughts turned to her boyfriend. Why was he always leaving the room, when he had used her? How could he go on having so much sex with her? She seemed to think he was not that good a lover, but she could not remember. She hoped he had finished with her now, as she was sore all over. Then she thought she heard him coming back, and groaned inwardly.

Tim was coming up the stairs.

Tim stopped, and said, "How was it Bruce?"

"Fucking great man, she has some body." "Get stuck in Tim." With that he was gone.

Tim made his way to the flat. He quietly let himself in, and just like Bruce, he took off his clothes in the hallway.

Then he crept to the bedroom he had been told to. The door was partly open, and he was surprised that there was a light on. He poked his head around the door, and gasped at the sight that greeted him.

The woman was laying flat on her back, one leg bent, but not covering the mound of hair at her crotch. Her breasts were huge, and looked soft and inviting. Tim could feel his cock going hard already.

He moved into the room, and the woman opened her eyes, and looked at him.

Tim stopped; he thought she was going to scream out, he had not expected her eyes to be open. Had the drug worn off already he thought.

But then she spoke, "please come and do what you have to do to me, and then let me get some sleep." "I am sore already, and cannot take much more."

Tim smiled to himself, the drug was still working fine, and she was actually asking him to fuck her.

He went to the bed, and climbed on top of her, nibbling her nipples, and squeezing her breasts at the same time. Then he began rubbing her clit, she began to moan after a minute of this. She put her arms around him, and moved his body, so that he was in a position to fuck her.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, he pushed his cock deep inside her. She moaned again, which spurred him on. He began stroking in and out of her, getting faster. When he felt himself coming to a climax, he slowed down, and stroked in and out of her, feeling every inch of his cock against her wet lips. When he slowed, she became more vocal, she moaned and called out. She too was moving to an orgasm. Then all of a sudden Tim felt himself jerk into her, and could feel his fluid leave his body.

She grabbed his head, and held on tight to him, whilst her own climax rushed through her body. Then she flopped back down onto the bed, breathing heavy again.

Tim's cock shrank, and slipped out of her. He did not move, but raised himself up on his hands, looking down on her. He thought she looked beautiful. She opened her eyes again at that moment, and Tim noticed she had beautiful hazel eyes.

Without thinking about it, he leaned down, and very inexpertly kissed her on the lips. He expected her to turn her face away, but to his surprise, she kissed him back, bringing her arms up and around his neck, she crushed her lips to his, in a long and full kiss. When they broke apart, Tim's brain was whirling around. That kiss, had almost been as good as fucking her.

Thinking now he was in complete command, which of course he was. Then remembering what Sam had told him in his e mail this morning. He thought he would take it one stage further. It was now 11.05pm, and people would still be about. Then he thought, Mark might not like this, but he did not care, he had to do it. It would be real cool.

He climbed off the bed, and walked to the door. Looking back to her, he beckoned her, and told her softly, to follow him. She did not react straight away, as her brain would not let her. Tim beckoned to her again and repeated his order. She slowly swung her legs off the bed, and stood up. She walked to where he was.

He opened the door, and taking her hand, he led her out into the hallway and down it towards what must be the lounge.

He guided her across the lounge, which was in darkness, to the balcony door. He found the lock, and unlocked the door, opening it. He turned to her, and moved her in front of him, and gently pushed her out onto the balcony.

As the cold air touched her body, she moaned quietly. Tim stepped out behind her. He took each of her hands in turn, and placed them on the rail of the railings, with her facing outwards. He moved her legs back, and wide apart. Then he came up behind her, and positioned his hard cock against her wet slit, then pushed into her.

He did not hammer away at her, but instead stroked in and out of her slowly and sensuously. As he was fucking her, two men passed beneath them walking down the path. They did not look up. Then another man was coming towards them down the path, walking his dog. He looked much older. He would have passed also without looking up, but just then Sam's mom moaned, and her legs began to shake, she was going to orgasm again.

Tim looked over her shoulder to see if the man had passed on, but he had stopped, and was looking straight at them. He could not see Tim, as the woman hid him, but he could see her clearly. He could see her head moving from side to side, and her moaning was now coming down to him clearly.

Tim then reached his climax, as the old man watched, and the man could see the woman pull up straight, with her big breasts sticking out in front of her, and he heard her shriek with pleasure. Tim emptied himself inside her, and relaxed on her back. She was now bending over the railings, legs shaking and body shivering.

Tim opened the balcony door, and guided her inside, without letting the old man below see him. Tim guided her back to her bedroom, and let her fall onto the bed.

He looked at his watch, and it was 11.25pm. It was time to go. He thought he had done his bit towards making her pregnant.

He left the bedroom, and made his way down the hall. Found his clothes, and dressed quickly. He left the flat, and quickly made his way down the stairs. He thought, she is some woman, and she had been a really good fuck. He could not wait for the next time, if there was a next time. He went off down the road whistling. A hundred yards down the road, he saw the old man coming back with his dog. When the man was almost up to him.

Tim stopped him and said, "Were you out with your dog about 20 minutes ago?"

"Yes I was," said the man.

"Well," said Tim, "I don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I thought I saw a naked woman having sex on one of those balconies in the flats up there."

The old man looked at him, and said, "There is nothing wrong with your eyes lad, because I saw her as well."

"Did she have big tits?" He asked.

"Yes, that's right, really big tits."

"So I was not seeing things then, great, she had a nice body man."

"Too much for me," said the old man. "if only I was younger." "I wonder who she is?"

Tim carried on his way home. He smiled to himself. What would the neighbours think of his balcony sex session? He smiled again, delighted.

Marie was still laying on her bed trying to clear her fuzzy brain. She knew she had been outside on the balcony. It had been cold out there. Her boyfriend had never had sex with her outside before. She worried that one or more of her neighbours had seen her. She could feel herself going red at the embarrassment of being out there naked. Where had he gone this time she thought. She hoped he had finished with her. Then she fell into a deep sleep.

Sam was still awake. He had heard each of the boys come into the flat. He had heard all the banging, and his mom moaning and shrieking. He looked at the clock, it was 11.30, and they had been fucking her for over two hours. The one thing he could not work out was when Tim the last one had been here. He felt sure he and his mom had come out of the bedroom and go into the lounge, why he asked himself.

He thought he had better check on his mom, make sure she was ok. He left his bedroom, and went into his moms. She was lying on her side, and her breathing was steady. She must be asleep; she must be worn out he thought.

He left her bedroom, and went into the lounge. He put the light on, and looked around the room. Nothing was disturbed. He was sure Tim had fucked her in here, but there was no sign to say so. Then he noticed the curtain was caught in the balcony door. He went over, and unlocked the door to release it.

Then he noticed a wet patch on the balcony floor. He stepped out to check it. Sure enough it was sperm; he knew well enough what it looked like now.

Tim must have fucked his mom out here, in view of everybody. He was a little annoyed that Tim had done this with his mom. Then he thought about it, and he knew if he had, had the thought, he would have done it himself. It would be something he would remember for the future.

He went back to his bedroom, and looked through the photos he had printed out. There were his mates fucking his mom in all different ways. These photos were dynamite he thought. After masturbating, he got into bed, and instantly fell asleep.

Sam woke up as usual the following morning. Got washed and dressed, and made his way to the lounge. His mom was at the cooker doing his breakfast.

He said "morning mom."

His mom turned from the cooker, and replied, "Good morning Sam." "Sit down, breakfast is almost ready."

Sam took a seat, and his mom brought his breakfast. She collected her own breakfast, and sat opposite him.

Sam asked her, "Did you sleep any better last night mom?"

"Well yes I did Sam, but I feel very worn out this morning, and I ache all over."

"Maybe you slept too well mom, or you slept in an awkward position."

"Maybe," she said, "but my aches are not only in my legs, but my." She paused for awhile, before saying, "My."

"Just say it mom, I am a big boy now." He smiled at her.

"Well, my nipples are sore, as though someone had bitten them." "But that is impossible, I know." "That is not all; my other private parts are tender too." Then she added, "Well there must be a reason for it, I suppose."

Sam said, "Don't most women have trouble like that now and again?"

His mom said, "Yes they do, I guess it is just one of those things."

Then after a long silence she said, "Sam have you seen my red bra?" "I could find my red panties, but not the bra. I am sure they were together in my drawer."

Sam said, "Well it was not in the bathroom this morning." "Is it in the wash basket?"

"No," she said, "I checked there." "I wonder where that has gone." "Oh well I cannot worry about that now, I must run."

Soon afterwards she was gone out the door, to work.

Sam wondered if his friends had stolen her bra. It would be just like them.

After school, Sam got home, and went straight to his bedroom. He looked through the photos from the night before, or some of them anyway. There were over 700 altogether, too many to check all at once. He could not believe what the boys had done to her. They were all over her. He looked through a big pile of photos, and selected twelve of the best, to take to the club tonight.

His mom was sat on the sofa when he left the flat to go to the clubhouse. He said, "Cheerio."

His mom called out "goodbye" to him, and he left.

When he walked into the club, the first thing he noticed was a large red bra pinned to one of the walls. Then he noticed two pairs of panties pinned next to the bra. He knew right away where they had come from.

He sat down with the others, and said, "Did you have to steal her underwear?"

Mark spoke up, "they are souvenirs Sam, of our sex filled night."

They all cheered this remark.

Then Bruce spoke up, "she is some fuck, your mom Sam." "She has got a wicked body, and those tits, they are delicious."

Everyone was smiling.

Then Sam asked, "Tim did you take my mom outside on the balcony, and fuck her in front of anyone that might be passing?"

Tim looked at him, and then said, "Yeah, I took her out there; it was wicked fucking her out in the fresh air, awesome." Then speaking to all of them he said, "There was an old man walking his dog whilst I was fucking her from behind." "He was going to go right on by without looking up, but just then she groaned, and he looked up seeing her." "He stopped to watch her, and she moaned louder when I shot my load into her." "The old man did not move, until I took her inside again."

Sam said, "That was a bit stupid, what if someone starts talking about her?" "Our little game will be over Tim."

eiram
eiram
168 Followers