Sins of a Sinner Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch yourself fuck me slut."

Paula watched as he put her nipple back to his lips. Paula watched as her tits bounced up and down, pressed against his mouth, and her hips and pussy pounded the length of his cock.

Her pussy exploded again as her climax hit. Her legs began to involuntarily pump her body up and down on his cock, her orgasm exploding within her. She ejaculated all over his cock and down on his balls and thighs, soaking the bedcovers.

Paula's screams and moans were muffled by the ball gag. Saliva poured from her plugged mouth.

She twisted and turned her hips as she rode Mark's cock, trying to crank out the last of her orgasm from her pussy.

Slowly, Paula again came back down from her climax. She could feel her own juices on her stocking covered thighs.

She looked down and could see Mark staring up at her from between her heaving breasts. She could feel the stiffness of his cock still inside her.

Mark pulled up on her leg, lifting her up off of him. He slid out from under her as she returned to kneeling at the headboard.

She saw her reflection, the drool from her mouth, hair and glasses disheveled, breasts rising and falling as she breathed heavily, and her nipples obscenely rising out from above her matted down bra.

She didn't notice as Mark moved behind her, positioning himself, kneeling between her legs and grabbing her hips in his hands.

Her eyes were still rolling back in her head as she felt him pulling her back. She felt her g-string again being pulled to the side and his hard cock brushing her swollen and sensitive pussy.

She looked into the mirror and saw that he was staring into her eyes in the reflection. She watched as he pulled her back, her hips pushing back, her pussy swallowing his cock.

Thick and hard, she moved back farther and farther on his cock. God, he filled her up with that big cock!

He began pushing her hips forward and pulling them back, making her pussy ride up and down on his cock again.

She watched her tits bouncing in the mirror as he made her fuck him. Up and down, up and down, her tits bouncing obscenely in the mirror.

Drool ran from her mouth again as he pulled her back and forth on his cock. Paula threw her head back and pushed herself on him. In and out. She fucked him harder and harder. Like an animal. Like the slut she had become.

She watched her reflection as she fucked this man. His big cock stretched her. She stared hard at her reflection as another orgasm hit.

Paula's juices squirted all over his cock and thighs. She squeezed his cock with her pussy, milking him. She could feel the ridges of the veins that surrounded the shaft and she came again.

The rim of the head of his cock popped in and out of her pussy, the friction making her cum yet again. She lost track of her orgasms. Who knows how many?

She crumpled forward onto the bed, her chest and chin supported by the pillows, her hips and thighs lowered onto the mattress as she hung by her wrists to the headboard.

Paula lost all thought. She could only feel. That was the most incredible sexual experience of her life. Her whole body tingled and her juices coated her thighs and the bed.

She didn't notice as Mark pulled her g-string down and off of her legs. It didn't register with her when Mark pulled her hips up in the air, propping her up on her knees and chest.

She only saw her reflection as he reached for a bottle of baby oil from his bag. Her skin only tingled when he dripped some of the oil at the small of her back.

The oil felt good as it slowly oozed down, down between her warm and tingly ass cheeks.

She saw Mark on his knees behind her but her mind could not comprehend what was happening. For Paula, it felt like she was in a dream, floating outside of herself, as all of her nerve endings seemed exhausted by her orgasms.

Mark looked down and saw Paula's glorious ass propped up in the air, the baby oil dripping down between her cheeks.

He spread her ass with his fingers, the oil working its way lower. Grabbing his cock, he positioned the head against her tight hole.

"Watch me fuck your ass."

He held her hips and ass still while he pushed his big cock against her ass hole. Harder, harder against the small opening lubricated by the baby oil and her own cum.

Paula jerked back to reality. She tried to squirm away from him but he was too strong and she was too exhausted.

He pushed further and could feel the tip of his hard cock spreading her open. Harder and harder, the lubricated head pushed against her tight anus.

Her muscles, sore and tired from her orgasms, were unable to put up much of a resistance.

Paula screamed into the ball gag as Mark's thick head entered her tight, virgin ass hole.

He held her there for a moment, letting the muscle adjust to the size of his cock. Slowly, he pushed farther, his cock penetrating deeper into Paula's virgin ass.

She struggled and squirmed as he pushed farther inside. The pain was almost unbearable as he slowly sank the full length of his cock in Paula's ass.

She screamed loudly into the ball gag as tears fell down her cheeks.

Mark held her hips as she tried to pull off of him, restraining her ass on his cock. He held her there for a few seconds, allowing her ass to relax as the pain began to subside.

Slowly, so slowly, Mark began to slide his cock back out. Paula's puckered ass hole stretched tightly around his shaft as he began fucking her.

Back and forth, in and out, Mark's cock slowly filled her ass hole. Paula's cries began to subside and slowly turned to soft moans. Every nerve in her body was re-awakening.

In and out, Paula moaned as he filled her ass. She involuntarily began to move her hips in rhythm with Mark's, meeting each thrust of his cock. Mark slapped her ass as he fucked her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Mark let go of her and slipped his hand over her hips, in between her legs. His fingers began to massage her clit as his thick cock stretched Paula's ass hole.

She could feel her pussy getting wetter as Mark manipulated her clit. In and out, Paula rode Mark's cock as he stroked her.

"Look at yourself slut. You love my cock in your ass!"

Paula looked at her reflection. Her eyes rolled up into her head as her orgasm hit. Wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body.

Juices poured from her pussy as Mark's cock pumped in and out her ass hole. He could feel his balls tingling, swelling as his own orgasm hit.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Mark's cock exploded. His balls aching as each contraction pumped more cum in her ass. She squeezed down on him, milking more hot cum from his balls.

Mark slowly regained his composure as he withdrew from Paula's ass, a thread of his cum following, dripping out of her stretched ass hole.

Paula collapsed with her head and chest on the bed, saliva from her mouth on the pillow, arms limply hanging from the headboard, and her hips and ass propped up in the air.

She looked over at her reflection with only shame and humiliation again on her face. 'I am his slut,' she acknowledged to herself.

Her muscles ached as Mark got off of the bed. Saying nothing, he went to the bathroom to clean up.

Returning to the room, he looked at Paula, still bound and motionless on the bed, and reached for his clothes. Once dressed, Mark walked to the headboard and removed Paula's shackles.

He then reached over, unstrapped the ball gag and removed it from her mouth. He placed them both in the bag and walked to the door.

"You better get dressed and get out of here. This is a rough part of town. You never know what kinds of degenerates would come to a place like this. See you bright and early in the office tomorrow."

Mark looked back at Paula's slumped body on the used, disheveled bed and laughed as he closed the door behind him.

12