Sir Cockweasel The Third Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,768 Followers

"Mind you," remarked Cockweasel as he fucked the sorceress's mouth. "Last time I had my cock in your mouth you were unconscious, this time you're using that sexy tongue of yours quite nicely."

Cockweasel let go of Valeria's hair, letting her do the work now. As much as the angry sorceress wanted to lift her head up out of the goblins lap, she found herself unable to do anything other than continue sucking on Cockweasel's hard penis, her tongue swirling around the hard shaft as her head bobbed obliging.

After a few minutes of further oral, during which, Cockweasel was moaning and groaning contentedly under her attentions he finally let her come up for air.

"Time to fuck now baby," announced the goblin, grinning eagerly. "You are the girl of my dreams after all. It would be a shame not to bonk you."

Unable to stop herself, Valeria climbed up onto the table where Cockweasel lay and straddled his waist, his stubby green erection pointing eagerly up at the entrance to her sex, which incidentally was dripping wet.

"That's it," said Cockweasel, still wearing a stupid grin. "Fuck me baby!"

Valeria gave a soft gasp as she slowly lowered herself down, the goblin's hard cock impaling her. As she slowly began to rock her hips, riding Cockweasel's cock, his hands slid up her bare thighs to rest on her shapely hips, guiding her movements.

As the buxom sorceress bounced on his cock, the goblin's hands moved up from Valeria's hips and reached for her ample breasts.

"Mmm," Cockweasel gave an appreciative groan as he grabbed hold of his former mistress's big tits, excitedly squeezing the abundant spheres and rolling her hard nipples between his groping fingers. "I've always loved these knockers baby."

Valeria gritted her teeth angrily as she fucked the dreaming goblin and he roughly mauled at her boobs. The dark haired magician gave an involuntary moan of pleasure as she ground herself down on the stiff goblin penis and she mentally vowed to double the pain she intended to inflict on her traitorous former slave when she finally got her hands on him.

"That's it bitch, ride my cock," groaned Cockweasel. He gave the side of her left tit a light slap, his grin widening as he watched Valeria's tits jiggle from the smack.

"Wake up Cogweasel."

Cockweasel frowned at the sound of the strange voice that suddenly filled his dream. He'd been close to cumming, the sensations of the busty sorceress bouncing on his dick were amazing, but the alien voice had distracted him.

"It's morning, wake up!"

"Wha!" Cockweasel suddenly awoke with a start, sitting up abruptly as his wet dream was torn away from him.

"What?" he repeated, glancing sleepily around the campsite. His pretty young squire Elizabeth was crouched beside where he lay, she had obviously woken him up.

"It's late Coorweasel, we should probably get going," Elizabeth said to him.

Cockweasel gave a disappointed sigh. His dream had just been getting to the good bit.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,768 Followers
12