Sir Cockweasel The Third Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cockweasel. The wand!" yelled out Gwendallyn as she staggered painfully to her feet, the lightning seemed to have taken the strength out of her.

At the sound of the paladin's voice Valeria turned back to the naked paladin, preparing to finish her off.

As Valeria stepped towards Gwendallyn, raising her wand to finish her off, Cockweasel finally sprung into action.

The diminutive goblin leapt into the air, slamming into Valeria's back and wrapping his arms around her shoulders and his legs around her waist. The sudden impact of against Valeria's back sent the wand spinning from her hand.

"You little monster!" snarled Valeria angrily as Cockweasel clung onto her back. One of his green hands was clutching at her bare right breast, and even in the intense action of their battle the goblin was making most of the opportunity to grope, his grubby paw squeezing at Valeria's big boob.

Across the other side of the campsite Elizabeth was in trouble of her own. Foulfang had the lovely brunette squire pinned face down on the dirt, but surprisingly, instead of trying to kill her the orc was hurriedly trying to tug down her breeches. Whatever charm spell that Valeria had cast on him, it was having a strange effect.

"Get off me you foul beast!" screamed Elizabeth as the orc pulled her trousers down around her knees, at the same time keeping her trapped face down on the ground.

Valeria finally managed to get her hands on Cockweasel's shoulder. The sorceress gave a grunt of exertion as she twisted her body and flung the small goblin off her back, sending Cockweasel crashing into a tree at the edge of the clearing, not far from where her wand had fell.

Before Valeria was able to make use of her freedom, the lithe, naked body of Lady Gwendallyn slammed into her and the two naked beauties fell to the ground wrestling with one another.

Cockweasel coughed, his fall had knocked the wind out of him. He pulled himself to his feet and looked back across the foggy clearing, taking stock of the situation.

"Holy shit!" he murmured as he took in the chaos.

Gwendallyn and Valeria were rolling around the ground, wrestling and clawing at each other, their voluptuous naked bodies pressed against each other, interesting curves of flesh rubbing and slapping together as they each tried to untangle themselves from their opponents and gain the upper hand. All they needed was a little mud or jelly and it would be quite a performance.

Further away, Foulfang appeared to firmly have the upper hand over Elizabeth. The squire was face down in the dirt as her orcish attacker crouched over her prone body, thrusting his hard cock into her ass from behind, his hips slapping against her exposed buttocks as he rammed lustfully into her. Elizabeth was crying out in displeasure at the orc's forced assault.

Once again, Cockweasel found himself at a loss for what to do.

He glanced down and spotted Valeria's wand at his feet so bent down and scooped up the strange, slim rod. Cockweasel turned it over in his hands and saw that there were three buttons near the base of the wand, one white, one purple and one blue.

"Get off me you bastard!" yelled Elizabeth as she struggled beneath the rutting orc. Foulfang seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself as he fucked Cockweasel's gorgeous squire.

Valeria gave a scream of her own as Gwendallyn pulled forcefully on the sorceress's jet black hair. In response Valeria scratched at the paladin's bare back and ass.

Cockweasel cautiously pointed the tip of the wand at a nearby tree. He gave a nervous grimace and then pressed the white button. There was a sudden deafening thunderclap and the tree disintegrated, much the same as Gwendallyn's armour had done moments earlier.

Both Valeria and Gwendallyn froze in their nude wrestling and looked up at the goblin in surprise. Foulfang ignored the sound and continued fucking the busty blonde beneath him.

"I know how this works now," said Cockweasel as he pointed the wand at Valeria and Gwendallyn.

"Oh shit!" muttered Valeria.

"Cockweasel I don't think..." Gwendallyn began to speak but was interrupted as Cockweasel pressed the purple button on the wand.

A beam of strange purple light shot from the tip of wand and struck both of the naked women. They both gave a moan as the light washed over them and resumed their assault on each other.

Cockweasel blinked in surprise. Then he noticed that the two busty women were not actually trying to kill each other any more. In fact, quite the opposite.

Valeria gave a moan of pleasure as Gwendallyn's hand slid up the side of her body and cupped the sorceress's ample right breast, giving the firm orb a tender squeeze. Valeria's own hands slipped around to grasp Gwendallyn's lovely round buttocks and pull the paladin's naked body tight against her own.

"Mmm," Gwendallyn moaned as she hungrily pressed her lips against Valeria's mouth and passionate kissed her former enemy.

The two women were all over each other, their fighting turned into caresses, kisses and licks as they rubbed their perfect naked bodies together.

"Wow!" murmured Cockweasel as he watched Valeria spin around and dip her head between Gwendallyn's sleek thighs, the evil sorceress's tongue sliding excitedly into the paladin's snatch.

Gwendallyn gave a moan as the magic user's tongue lapped at her clit, then she reached for Valeria's toned thighs, pulling her cunt in close so that she could repay the attentions in a passionate 69 position.

Cockweasel watched in amazement as Valeria lay on her back, her thighs spread as the gorgeous paladin atop her, ate out her delicious pussy.

"I've got an idea for this bitch!" declared Cockweasel as he watched Gwendallyn's tongue stab repeatedly between Valeria's pussy-lips.

With a tight grip on the wand, Cockweasel approached the 69-ing women and knelt down between Valeria's legs, right next to Gwendallyn's head. The small clearing was filled with the sounds of moaning and slurping, plus a few grunts and complaining moans from Foulfang and Elizabeth.

Cockweasel pointed the wand directly at Valeria's cunt and tried to push it forward, but Gwendallyn's bobbing head was right in the way.

"Out of the way," urged Cockweasel as he tried to push away the paladin's face from between Valeria's perfect thighs, but Gwendallyn merely moaned in annoyance and kept her head in place.

Cockweasel frowned, considering the situation for a moment as the women vigorously pleasured each other. It was clear that the purple beam from the wand had driven them crazy with lust, just as it had done to Foulfang.

"I know," he muttered under his breath as he reached for the front of his pants and pulled out his cock. The wrinkled green shaft was semi-erect from the energetic show the two naked women had been putting on.

Cockweasel shuffled a little closer and waved his cock under Gwendallyn's nose, letting her get a good sniff of his manly, sweaty odour. He slapped her nose and cheeks a few times until he finally managed to coax her mouth up from Valeria's pussy. Not wanting to miss his opportunity, the goblin immediately shoved his cock into Gwendallyn's mouth.

"Suck on this!" he said, giving a grunt as Gwendallyn immediately did, with surprising enthusiasm. "Oh fuck!" the goblin groaned as his penis instantly began to stiffen inside the paladin's warm, wet mouth.

With Gwendallyn's mouth diverted by a mouthful of cock, Cockweasel finally had access to Valeria's pussy and he quickly inserted the tip of the wand, causing the dark haired sorceress to moan loudly as he pushed it deep into her. Cockweasel glanced down at the three buttons and rested his thumb over the blue button.

"Oh fuck that's good!" groaned Cockweasel as Gwendallyn sucked the full length of his now fully erect penis in her hot mouth, her tongue swirling delightfully around the underside of his hard shaft. The goblin momentarily forgot about blasting Valeria as the cocksucking paladin fervently bobbed her head over his dick.

Cockweasel began to rock his hips, sliding his hard shaft in and out between the tight seal of Gwendallyn's lips. At the same time, almost unconsciously, he started to pump the magic wand in and out of Valeria's moist cunt, causing his former mistress to moan in pleasure as well.

"Damn! I forgot what great head you gave!" Cockweasel moaned as his hand dropped onto the back of Gwendallyn's head and his hips thrust, driving his cock deeper into her sucking mouth.

Cockweasel's hand gripped Gwendallyn's hair tighter as he began to fuck her mouth with a steady rhythm, at the same time pumping the wand in and out of Valeria's cunt. "Oh yeah, suck that cock!" groaned the goblin as he jammed his invading hard-on between her full lips. Cockweasel gave a grunt as he felt his balls bump against Gwendallyn's chin, the entire raging length of his penis buried inside the paladin's enchanted mouth.

Cockweasel gave a sudden loud cry of pleasure as he arched his back and unloaded into Gwendallyn's sucking mouth. At the same instant he pressed the blue button on the wand buried in Valeria's cunt and there was a loud crackle of lighning.

Valeria body lurched beneath Gwendallyn and abruptly exploded, gore splattering all over the clearing as Cockweasel messily blew up his old slave mistress.

The blast knocked Cockweasel back, his cock popping free from between Gwendallyn's lips a final spurt of cum splashing on the paladin's right cheek as Cockweasel tumbled away.

"Holy shit!" groaned Foulfang from the other side of the clearing as he finished wiping clean his spent cock on Elizabeth's firm right buttock.

Cockweasel sat up in bewilderment. "Well that worked better than expected." Looks like the horny little goblin had saved the day...again.

THE END ... For now ...

12