Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Dawn could see clearly as Henry's cock split Sue's pussy lips and disappeared into her pussy. Before she had only her imagination to guide her. And the real thing was definitely more exciting. Mary had pulled Bill down onto the floor and mounted him just like Sue had done to Henry and Dawn could see the difference in their pussies as the respective cocks slid in and out as they rode them. Mary's pussy lips were much thicker and her clit stuck out like a little finger above Bill's cock as she fucked him, her fingers busy rubbing her clit at the same time.

John and David had come over and leaned against the table on either side of her, watching the show, their cocks hanging limply in front of them.

"You think you can get me hard again?" John asked Dawn, turning to look at her.

"I don't know," Dawn replied, blushing. "Maybe."

"You want to try?" he asked, massaging his cock in his hand.

"Okay," Dawn agreed, glancing at her brother to see if he'd say anything.

But he didn't say anything, just calmly watched as she reached out and grasped John's cock in her hand, squeezing it.

"It's wet," she said, "and sort of gooey."

"That's our cum," John explained. "You should taste it."

"What?" Dawn asked, not believing what she was hearing.

"Lick your hand," John said. "Taste it. It won't hurt you."

Releasing his cock, Dawn slowly brought her hand up to her face, sticking her finger in her mouth and tentatively sucking on it, tasting the tangy, salty taste of John and Mary's cum. And he was right, it didn't hurt her at all. If fact, the taste was exciting.

"Nice, isn't it?" John asked, seeing the look on her face.

"Yeah, it's okay," Dawn agreed, smiling at him as she licked one more finger.

"Now get us both hard again," he said, still smiling at her.

"Both of you!" she said. "But he's my brother."

"He's just a guy with a cock that needs some attention right now," John said. "We're all brothers and sisters tonight, right, David?"

"You got it, John," David said, smiling as he watched the fuck show in front of him. "Just one big fucking family," he said, laughing.

"Should I?" Dawn asked David, fearful yet excited.

"Why not?" David said. "Why should I get left out. Like John said, it's just a cock attached to a guy who needs some attention."

"You'd like it?" Dawn said, her other hand already seeking out and retrieving John's cock.

"Let's find out," David said, taking her hand and placing it on his cock.

"Oh, yours is wet, too," Dawn said, feeling her brother's cock in her hand for the first time.

"Taste it and see if it's different than John's," her brother said to her.

Dawn brought her hand to her face and licked a finger, then sucked on it. Then she sucked on another one.

"I like the taste," she said, licking her lips.

"That's the taste of my cum and Sue's," David said as his little sister began to wank his cock.

"Does this feel good?" Dawn asked, liking the feel of his cock in her hand.

"Yeah, it feels great," David said, feeling his cock respond to her hand.

"Are you going to fuck Mary next?" she asked, working both cocks at the same time now.

"I sure am," David said. "As soon as...oh, shit, what time is it?" he asked, looking down at his watch. "It's 10:10," he said. "I've got to get you home so we don't get in trouble," he said, pushing to his feet and looking for his pants.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Dawn said, realizing that she was taking him away from his fun.

"It's okay," he said, pulling his pants on. "I'll come back and get some after I take you home. Let's go."

Releasing John's cock, Dawn said good-bye to everyone and got in the car with David. As they pulled away, he turned to look at her for a moment.

"You know you can't say anything to anyone about what happened tonight," he said to her. "It would make a lot of trouble for a lot of people."

"You know I won't say anything," Dawn said. "And I'm glad you let me come with you."

"Sit over here next to me," David said, patting the seat next to him.

Dawn scooted over on the seat until she was hip to hip with him and David draped an arm over her shoulders, his hand resting on her breast.

"You were really cool tonight," he said, gently squeezing her breast. "You handled yourself okay."

"Thanks," Dawn whispered, liking the feeling coming from him pinching and twisting her nipple. "I was really embarrassed."

"But you didn't freak out," David said, "and then you even got into it a little, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I did," Dawn replied, smiling to herself as she remembered the cocks she had handled.

"Here," David said, pulling his zipper down as he drove, "lay your head in my lap."

As Dawn complied, David pulled his cock out of his pants, the head of it almost right in Dawn's face.

"Go ahead, play with it," David said, putting his hands on the wheel. "And lick it, too."

"What?" Dawn asked, surprised, her hand automatically wrapping around him.

"Lick me," David said. "Suck on it like you saw Sue and Mary doing."

"I don't know," Dawn said, slowly massaging his cock, the tip just an inch or so from her mouth.

"If you do, I'll let you come with me tomorrow, too," David promised, a smile on his face.

"Really?" Dawn asked, excited. She hadn't wanted to leave tonight at all when David had looked at his watch. "But what about my curfew?"

"I'll get them to extend it a little bit," David promised. "I'll tell them that I'll take good care of you."

"You promise?" Dawn asked, feeling his cock thicken in her hand.

"I promise," David said. "But you better hurry, we'll be there in a few minutes."

"Well, okay," Dawn agreed, opening her mouth and letting her tongue slip out to lick the droplet of precum that had been hanging from the tip of her brother's cock. Then she opened her mouth and let the head of David's cock into her mouth, closing her lips on it and gently sucking on him, tasting a cock for the first time in her life, and her brother's at that!

David sighed and concentrated on driving as his little sister softly sucked on his cock. What an evening it had turned out to be, he thought, enjoying the feeling of his cock in his sister's mouth. Then all too soon they arrived at the house and David reluctantly let Dawn sit up and compose herself before getting out of the car to go into the house.

"Have fun," she said, sad that she was being left out.

"I'll see you tomorrow," David said, smiling at her. "You were great tonight."

The next night when David was getting ready to go out again, not having talked to Dawn at all that day and worrying her, he stopped suddenly and turned to his mother.

"Hey, mom, Dawn was pretty cool last night," he said. "She wasn't a problem at all and my friends seemed to like her just fine. If you don't mind, she can come with me tonight."

"That's very nice of you, David," Sara said. "But you have to have her home on time, you know."

"But we're going to the movies tonight," he replied. "The drive-in. It's a double feature and I don't think it ends until close to midnight."

"That's way past Dawn's curfew," Sara said, shaking her head.

"Oh, I'll be responsible for her," he offered. "Besides, there'll be a bunch of us. We'll all take care of her."

"I don't like this idea," Sara said.

"Oh, please, mom," Dawn begged. "It was so much fun being with older kids last night. And they were all so nice to me."

"I promise to take good care of her," David said, looking serious.

"Well, you'd better," Sara said. "Or I'll ground both of you for the rest of the year."

"Oh, mom, thank you," Dawn said, hugging her. "I'll just go change real quick," she said to David.

"Oh, I forgot something," David said, going down the hallway with Dawn towards his room. "Hey," he whispered to her, "wear a skirt."

"A skirt?" Dawn whispered back at him. "Why?"

"Just wear a skirt," he said, "and no underwear."

"No underwear!" Dawn exclaimed. "Why?"

"Just do it if you want to come with me, okay?" David said, pulling rank.

"Okay," Dawn agreed. "I just wanted to know why, that's all."

When David returned to wait for her in the living room, his mother grabbed his arm.

"You better take very good care of your sister," she told him sternly. "I'll never forgive you if anything happens to her. Losing your father was enough."

"I promise, mom," David told her. "She'll be fine."

"I'm ready," Dawn announced, bouncing into the room in a skirt that was halfway between her knees and the top of her legs.

"Be good and have a good time," Sara said as they left.

"Thanks, mom," Dawn said as they left the house.

As they got into the car and drove away from the house, David glanced over at Dawn.

"Hey, slide on over here," he said, patting the seat next to him.

"Okay," Dawn said, sliding over. "Thanks for talking mom into it," she said. "What movies are we going to see?"

"Maybe we'll make our own," David said with a laugh. "Did you do what I told you?" he asked.

"What?" Dawn asked.

"You know, the panties," he replied.

"Yes," she said, blushing. "But I don't understand why."

"Let me see," David said, letting his hand drop to her thigh.

"What?" Dawn asked.

"Pull up your skirt," he said. "I want to see if you did what I told you."

"I told you I did," Dawn said, feeling her face flush again.

"Do you want to go back home?" he asked, looking down at her.

"No," Dawn replied, pulling her skirt up to her waist and revealing her pantyless pussy.

"That's nice," David said, letting his hand slide up her leg to cup her pussy, his finger sliding between her pussy lips and feeling how wet she was there. "Do you like this?"

"Ummm, yes," she replied, liking it very much.

"You taste nice, too," David said after licking his finger that had been nestled in her pussy. "Have you ever tasted yourself?"

"No!" Dawn said, shocked by the question.

"Taste yourself then," he said, letting his hand once again drop between her legs to play with her pussy, his finger gently probing her hole.

"That's nice," Dawn sighed, letting her legs fall open, making access to her pussy easier.

"Go ahead, use your own fingers," David said, gently rubbing her clit.

"Oh!" Dawn exclaimed as she let her hand fall to her pussy. David moved his hand out of the way and watched her out of the corner of his eye as her fingers slid between her pussy lips and dipped into her hole up to the third knuckle. When she removed her finger, it was glistening with her juices. Dawn brought her fingers up to her mouth and hesitantly began to suck on them, tasting her own pussy juices for the first time. And it tasted so good, she thought.

"You like it, don't you?" David asked, seeing the look on her face as she sucked on her finger.

"Yeah, it's nice," Dawn agreed.

"Great," David said. "You'll have fun tonight then, if you want to," he added, letting his hand once again drop down between her legs and into her pussy. "Especially if you stay this wet."

"Mmm, that feels so good," she said as he gently rubbed her clit with one finger while another plunged in and out of her hole.

"Here we are," David announced, turning into a driveway of a nice house that Dawn didn't recognize.

They walked into the house and there were quite a few people milling around. Dawn recognized the ones from the previous night, but there were also some more there that she hadn't seen before, including one massively muscled black guy and a black girl. About ten minutes after they'd arrived, and had a couple of swallows off of a couple of different bottles that were floating around, John stood in the middle of the room and whistled loudly, getting everyone's attention.

"Hey, everyone, it's time to play," he announced to cheers. "All the girls go with Sue to get ready," he said.

Puzzled about what was going on, Dawn went with the five other girls into the next room where Sue held up black cloths and handed one to each of them.

"Okay, here's how this works," Sue began to explain. "These are blindfolds. You put it on and you have to keep it on. No matter what. If you take it off for any reason you have to leave. Any questions?"

"Why do we need blindfolds?" Dawn asked.

"That's right, Dawn's never been to one of our blind parties before," Sue said. "We all go into the other room blindfolded and do whatever we're told to do. Okay?"

"What will we have to do?" Dawn asked.

"Well, whatever they say," Sue explained.


"What if we don't want to?" Dawn asked, nervous about the open-endedness of the game.

"All you have to do is take off the blindfold and you're out," Sue explained. "That's all. But I'll bet you'll like the game and have a lot of fun. So let's go into the other room now and then we'll put the blindfolds on."

There was much giggling from some of the girls as they went back into the other room where the boys were waiting. When they got there, they saw that six chairs had been arranged in the middle of the room where they were directed to sit.

"Okay, blindfolds," John announced, and all the girls began to arrange their blindfolds on their heads.

Dawn was nervous as she tied the blindfold around her head. She really didn't know what to expect. Then she felt soft hands on her ankles and she realized that someone was tying her ankles to the chair legs. Then someone gently took her hands and tied them behind her to the chair and she found that she couldn't really move now. And this made her even more nervous. She heard some laughing and giggling, but nobody was talking at all and she found this strange. She felt totally cut off from the world being blind and bound.

Then Dawn felt a pair of hands on her shoulders gently rubbing them and her neck. At first she stiffened at the touch, then began to relax as the massage made her feel good. She could hear some soft sighing and moaning in the room and assumed that the other girls were getting the same treatment. Then she felt her head being tilted back and something soft and wet touched her lips. It took her a moment to realize it, but when the tongue pushed between her lips and into her mouth, Dawn realized that someone was kissing her.

At first this startled her, then she relaxed and returned the kiss, letting her tongue duel with the one in her mouth. She would have jumped out of the chair if she could when she suddenly felt a pair of hands cup and squeeze her breasts. Her nipples instantly hardened and she could feel them being rolled and pinched between fingers. She was finding the whole experience very exciting as she continued to kiss and have her breasts played with.

She could hear others in the room making sounds like kissing and it excited her to think that they were all blindfolded and that some unknown person was kissing and fondling them. Then Dawn suddenly felt a coolness on her body and she realized that her shirt had been unbuttoned and was pulled open. She was certain when she felt the hands grasp her breasts again and she could feel the hot flesh of the palms against her hard nipples. The kiss ended and Dawn could feel her breasts really getting massaged and pinched.

Then she felt a sensation that had to be someone sucking on her nipple and she moaned out loud, never having felt anything like that before. She thought her nipples would break, they were so hard with excitement. Whoever it was was sucking first one, then the other, massaging and squeezing them at the same time. She felt electricity coursing through her body as her nipples were softly chewed on.


Then suddenly it all stopped. She couldn't believe it. She knew her mouth was open and gasping for air. She could feel the coolness on her breasts as the air hit them. Then she felt hands on each of her knees and she froze, uncertain if she was ready for what she thought was coming next. She felt the hands slide up the sides of her legs, gently massaging them until they went around her ass and she felt her ass cheeks each cupped and squeezed. Then whoever it was gently pulled her forward on the chair, which caused her knees to move apart as her ankles were tied to the bottom of the chair legs. When she felt her ass perched on the very edge of the chair, whoever it was stopped pulling on her and she awkwardly balanced there until she realized that she wasn't going to fall, then she sort of relaxed and slumped against her bonds.

Again she felt the hands on her knees, and this time when they slid up her legs, they caught her skirt when they got to it and pushed it up, too, pulling it up under her ass until she knew that she must be sitting there almost naked, her pussy totally exposed. She tried to pull her knees together, but was unable to, and she felt her face flush with embarrassment when she thought about what she must look like.

She gasped when she felt something suddenly softly tickle along her lips. As her mouth opened in surprise, something hard and warm slid in and she realized that it was a cock. Dawn was glad that she had had the opportunity to see Sue and Mary sucking on cocks the night before and that she had gotten to suck on David's for a couple of minutes, otherwise she would have had no idea of what to do. But she did have an idea and she closed her lips on it and gently sucked, tasting it in her mouth, and liking it. Her tongue slithered all over it as it began to slowly slide in and out of her mouth. Dawn could feel it hitting the back of her throat and she struggled to let more and more of it into her mouth each time without choking. She wished she had her hands free to help, but she didn't, so she just concentrated on sucking on the cock as it continued to fuck her face.

After several minutes of this Dawn felt the cock in her mouth swell in size to be even bigger and a hand grab the back of her head and hold her tightly with the cock jammed all the way in her mouth. All of a sudden hot sticky cum came shooting out of the cock into her mouth, quickly filling it. She gulped reflexively and swallowed, but more cum kept filling her mouth. Dawn couldn't keep up and choked a little bit, feeling some of the cum running down her chin and dripping onto her chest. But slowly the stream of cum subsided and Dawn was able to swallow all of it, enjoying the flavor and the feel of it.

When finally the cum stopped, the cock was removed from her mouth and Dawn licked her lips, trying to get at the cum that had dribbled out of her mouth down her chin. She had just given her first blowjob and she didn't even know who it was. But she had made him cum and she felt a surge of pride.

Then she gasped when she felt her knees grabbed and at the same time a mouth attached itself to her pussy, licking and sucking like crazy. She moaned out loud at the feeling, her entire body on fire as the tongue teased her clit and jammed itself up into her hole, slurping on the juices that had been steadily dripping from her pussy. She felt her pussy lips being chewed on and she felt what must have been fingers sliding in and out of her virgin hole as her clit was sucked on. She felt pressure building up in her body as her pussy was eaten and suddenly lights were exploding in her head and her whole body began to shake as she had her first orgasm ever, cumming all over the tongue that was furiously lapping at her pussy.

Dawn was gasping as she came, not believing how powerful a feeling it was. Then suddenly the mouth and tongue were gone and her whole body was still a live wire, her pussy begging for more attention. She tried lifting her hips up, searching for the tongue that had given her such pleasure. Then she felt her thighs firmly gripped and something stiff began to press itself into her pussy. She felt her pussy stretching to accommodate the size of the object as it slid into her pussy until it stopped at a slight barrier.