Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers


Dawn felt David's orgasm subside and collapsed backwards onto the bed, his cock sliding from her cum-filled pussy as she lay sprawled on her back. Without even thinking, Sara fell forward and sucked David's cock into her mouth, sucking at the juices of her two children while her son continued to slurp at her juicy pussy. As she sucked David's cock clean, Sara was all too aware of Dawn's pussy just inches from her face, cum oozing from between her pussy lips. Feeling an unexplainable thrill, Sara buried her face in her daughter's gooey pussy, tasting another woman for the first time in her life as she sucked the cum from her pussy. It wasn't long before both she and Dawn came again, after which they all collapsed on the bed, totally exhausted.

"You're incredibly beautiful, mom," David said, leaning on an elbow and staring at her as she lay sprawled on the bed, completely satisfied. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have you for a mom."

"It's not every mom who has kids like you either," Sara sighed as Dawn crawled between her thighs again and began to lick her pussy.

"Wait until you meet the gang," David said, smiling.

"I can't wait," Sara said as David rolled onto his side and stuck his cock into her mouth.

It was going to be very interesting indeed!

THE END

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,349 Followers