Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,331 Followers

Dawn was panting now as her pussy adjusted to what she now realized must be a cock. She could feel it pulsating in her pussy as it sat there, then suddenly it pressed forward firmly, pushing past the barrier and causing a momentary sharp pain, then it was filling her. She could feel whoever it was pressed tightly up against her crotch as his cock lay buried deep inside of her. She couldn't believe how it felt, and she also couldn't believe she was losing her virginity to someone she couldn't even see. But these thoughts quickly receded as the cock inside of her began to slowly slide in and out, in and out, electrifying her entire body from the pussy outwards. She was trying to lift her hips to meet each thrust but was unable to because of the bonds holding her firmly to the chair.

Then when she thought she couldn't feel any more excited, she felt something gently rubbing her clit as the cock continued to fuck her. Suddenly her whole world shattered as she had another orgasm, lights blinding her even under the blindfold as her entire body spasmed. And the cock just kept sluicing in and out of her pussy and her clit continued to be rubbed.

She didn't know how long this lasted as she came and came and came, but suddenly she was aware of the cock slamming deep into her pussy and staying there. Then she could feel the cock swell inside of her and then she could feel the hot seed gushing into her, filling her pussy. She was moaning and groaning in delight as she felt her virginity fully taken, her pussy filled with cum.

Then she gasped when she felt the cock slide from her pussy and not return. Her mouth was open and she was panting like a bitch in heat, wanting that cock back inside of her where it belonged. Suddenly she felt a cock slide into her mouth again and she eagerly locked her lips around the shaft of it and began to suck, realizing that this must be the cock that had just been inside her pussy, for she tasted cum all over it and also the tangy taste of her own pussy which she recognized from the ride. Dawn enthusiastically sucked the cock, slurping the combined cum from it as her entire body continued to tingle.

Then suddenly the blindfold was taken from her eyes as she sucked the cock and she blinked trying to adjust to the light. When her eyes adjusted, she couldn't see anything but a stomach in front of her and the shaft of the cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. Craning her head upwards to see who it was, Dawn was absolutely shocked to see her brother David standing there, his cock in her mouth. Her own brother had just fucked her and taken her virginity! And she didn't mind even a little bit. It had felt so wonderful. All she wanted was more.

Now David stepped away from her, his cock standing out in front of him, hard and clean, and she could see the rest of the room where each girl was enjoying a similar treatment, though now they all had their blindfolds off of their eyes. Before Dawn could really react to what she was seeing, though, David bent down and kissed her.

"You were great, Dawn," he said. "I hope it was good for you."

"Oh, David, I loved it," Dawn breathed. "It felt so good."

"Well, there's plenty more where that came from," he said. "And you'll get more than enough before this night is through."

"What do you mean?" Dawn began to ask, but David was already moving away from her, to the next girl tied to a chair next to her, and another boy had moved to stand in front of her, his cock standing out in front of him. Before she knew it, his cock was in her mouth and she was sucking on it, oblivious to everything but the cock in her mouth. It tasted different than David's and it was a little thicker around, but Dawn loved the taste and feel of a cock in her mouth.

Then just as Dawn was getting into sucking on the cock in her mouth, it was removed, all shiny and hard, just sticking in her face. Then he knelt down, positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Dawn stared in fascination as the cock slowly but surely pressed into her newly deflowered pussy, spreading her wide. Slowly he began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy, making her moan in delight. As she looked down, she could see her clit being scraped by the shaft of his cock each time he slid by and it was driving her crazy. When he leaned forward and captured her nipple in his mouth as he continued to fuck her, Dawn felt her pussy spasm and she was cumming again, her pussy convulsing on the shaft of his cock as it continued to plow her furrow. Then she felt his cock swell and then a burst of cum inside of her as he too lost control, filling her willing pussy with his cum. When he had finished cumming, he pulled his cock out of her pussy, standing up and presenting it all gooey to her mouth. Happily Dawn opened her mouth and sucked on it, again tasting herself as well as his cum all over it.

When she finished sucking on his cock and it was all clean and hard again, he pulled it from her mouth, smiling at her.

"You're okay, Dawn," he said. "You've got a great pussy and you suck great, too."

"Thanks," Dawn stammered, surprised to hear such frank talk.

Then the next boy was in front of her, and then the next and then the next, until finally the black boy was standing in front of her, his monster cock standing out in front of him. After she had struggled to suck his cock, he had demanded that she be untied and placed on her hands and knees on the floor. Everyone helped and Dawn quickly found herself on her hands and knees, her well-fucked pussy sticking out from behind for all to see, cum dribbling from it.

"Now y'all girls sit down in front of her and get your pussies cleaned," he demanded. "Shawna, you clean her pussy for me," he told the black girl, who immediately got down behind Dawn and began to suck her cum-filled pussy, slurping at the juices which filled her recently deflowered pussy.

Dawn was moaning as Shawna sucked her pussy and she knew her face was red with embarrassment as everyone watched. Then she realized that Sue had laid down in front of her, her legs wide apart and her gooey pussy just inches from her face.

"Go on, suck her pussy," the boy said, rubbing his finger against her asshole while Shawna continued to suck her pussy.

Bending forward, Dawn stuck her face into Sue's pussy, her tongue going in as far as possible as she tasted another girl's pussy for the first time in her life. It tasted different than hers, but the taste of all the sperm filling it was wonderful, so she happily sucked Sue's pussy, feeling her squirm under her as she enjoyed herself.

Dawn felt like her head would explode from all of these sensations she was feeling. Shawna's tongue in her pussy was driving her crazy. She could feel her chewing lightly on her clit and sucking on her pussy lips. Dawn reacted to this by attacking Sue's pussy with a fury, sucking and licking and chewing on her pussy as Shawna did the same to her.

"Hey, Mary, you get in there now," said Butch. "Let's give her some fresh pussy to eat now."

As Sue moved out of the way, Mary laid down in front of Dawn, her knees pulled up to her chest, her swollen pussy lips spread, cum oozing from her hole, her clit swollen and sticking out. As Dawn lowered her face into Mary's gooey pussy, she felt Shawna's tongue leave her own only to be replaced by Butch's cock being rubbed up and down between her pussy lips. Dawn was aching for his cock now, and she lifted her ass up towards him as she continued to slurp on Mary's gooey pussy.


Slowly, Butch began to press his huge black cock into Dawn's tight pussy. She could feel it filling her and stretching her like she had not yet felt. And she loved it. Slowly she felt it fill her pussy inch by inch until she could feel his stomach pressed up against her ass, his cock completely buried in her pussy. She continued to suck Mary's pussy, all the while Butch's cock just sitting deep inside of her own, throbbing and pulsating, sending incredible sensations coursing through her body.

Then slowly Butch began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy, slowly fucking her. At the same time Mary moved out from under her face and the next girl laid down, she too spreading her thighs to reveal a cum-filled pussy for her to eat. And eat she did! Dawn feasted like never before as Butch continued to fuck her pussy from behind. She no longer cared who was watching or what they thought, she only wanted that cock fucking her deep, her face buried in a pungent pussy.

While everyone stood around watching as Butch fucked Dawn, Dawn continued to eat pussy as it was displayed in front her, cum-filled, juicy and tasty. Then as Shawna laid down in front of her, the last of the girls to do so, Dawn felt Butch pressing a finger against her asshole as he continued to fuck her pussy. As Dawn stared in wonderment at Shawna's completely shaved pussy, her chocolate brown thighs with thick pussy lips and a clit so big and swollen it looked like a finger, she felt Butch's finger press into her ass.

Lowering her face into Shawna's cum-filled pussy, Dawn sucked on her engorged clit, rolling her tongue around as Butch continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy and to also slide his finger in and out of her ass. Then she felt Butch press another finger into her ass and she felt herself beginning to cum again as she was stimulated. Then Dawn felt Butch remove his fingers from her ass and she felt his cock slip from her pussy to slide up and rub the juices all over her asshole. Munching on Shawna's muffin, Dawn knew deep down inside what was about to happen to her, but she didn't care. She only wanted cock.

Butch began to press his cock against her virgin asshole, and Dawn could feel it trying to split her open. Then suddenly she felt Butch reach between her legs and grasp her clit between his fingers and squeeze it hard, causing her to gasp into Shawna's pussy and at the same time feeling the head of Butch's cock plop into her virgin ass, spreading her and making her feel like she was going to split in two. Slowly he pressed forward, easing his cock inch by inch into her ass, stretching and filling her like she couldn't believe it was possible, until he completely buried his cock deep inside her bowel.

Dawn was just gasping into Shawna's pussy as she felt Butch's cock throbbing deep in her ass. Then she felt him slowly slide it back out, only to plunge it in again, impaling her once more on his giant black cock. As he slowly began to slide his cock in and out of her ass, Dawn returned to sucking on Shawna's tasty black pussy. Butch fucked her ass for what seemed like forever before Dawn heard him grow and felt his cock grow even larger in her ass before it began to shoot hot cum deep inside of her. When he finished, and his cock slipped from Dawn's now gooey ass, she felt lighter, as though a part of her was now missing.

But that didn't last long at all. Before Dawn could even fully catch her breath, her brother David had stepped up behind her and jammed his cock into her now willing, loose asshole. Dawn groaned as he fucked her ass, now thrusting back into him as she got into it. One after another each of the boys fucked her ass that night until they had all filled her with cum.

When finally they stopped, Dawn collapsed onto her back on the floor, her legs spread and her pussy and asshole oozing cum. She was immediately surrounded by the other girls who proceeded to lick and suck all of the cum from her young body, not stopping until she was completely cleaned up.

Now everyone came over to her and bent down, telling her how wonderful she had been, what a great fuck she was, that they were happy to have her as a part of their group. Shawna surprised her by telling her that she was glad that she wasn't the only one there fucking her brother now. Dawn hadn't realized that Butch and Shawna were brother and sister. Now she didn't feel as embarrassed by the fact that everyone had seen her own brother fucking her in her virgin pussy and also in her ass, and that she had sucked his cock, too.

Slowly everyone got dressed. Dawn felt sore all over but also very, very happy. She felt more grown up, like a woman now, as she pulled her shirt on and stepped back into her skirt. Everyone kissed her goodbye and she and David went out to the car to go home.

"You were just unbelievable," said David, putting an arm around her and holding her close as he drove off. "I'm so proud of you. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh, yes," gushed Dawn. "At first I was scared, then I didn't know what I'd do if you or any of them stopped."

"So you liked all of it?" asked David.

"Yes," replied Dawn, "all of it."

"You know, you can't tell mom anything about any of this," David said. "She'd kill both of us, but me the most."

"Oh, I'd never tell her anything about it," Dawn assured him. "But I want to do it again," Dawn said, laughing. "I mean, I really liked it."

"Well, as soon as Mom leaves for work in the morning, I'll fuck you on the kitchen table," David said with a grin as they pulled to a stop at their home.

"Yes, but where will you fuck me?" Dawn asked with a laugh. "I like it in my mouth and my pussy and my ass," she said. "Can you do all of them?"

"You'll see what I can do and what I can manage," David replied.

When they walked into the house their mother was sitting there waiting for them.

"Well, I see you finally made it." Sara said. "Did you enjoy yourselves?"

"It was great, Mom." Dawn answered. "David's really cool to take me with him like that."

"Well, you'd better get to bed if you're going to make it to school in the morning," Sara said.

"Yeah, and I'm tired too," Dawn said. "Good night, mom," she said, bending over and kissing her mother on the cheek.

Sara noticed a peculiar odor as Dawn kissed her cheek, but she just shook her head, telling herself that it was just an over-active imagination on her part. After all, she had been with her brother the entire evening, so of course nothing like what she had thought of could have happened. Besides, it had been a while since she had smelled or tasted cum, so maybe she was mistaken.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For the next several days David and Dawn fucked and sucked each other at every possible opportunity. Whenever Sarah would leave the house, David's cock would either be in his sister's mouth, her pussy, or her ass. And Dawn just loved it. She was never happier than when either her face or her pussy or her ass was full of her brother's cock.

Then came a time when Sara told them that she was going to have company that evening, that if they had something they could do with their friends, she would appreciate the space. Dawn was all excited at the thought of her mother having a date. David and Dawn left the house and went to visit Sue. But when they got there, Sue's mother informed them that Sue had gone out for the evening.

Dawn then suggested that they sneak back to the house and go in the back door and go upstairs to her bedroom, which was the farthest away from Sara's bedroom. That way, she said, they could fuck all night and not worry about it. When they got to their street, they saw a big pickup truck parked in front of their house, so they decided to park halfway down the block so that they wouldn't be heard or seen as they came home.

Quietly sneaking in the back door, they carefully tip-toed through the kitchen to the hallway leading to their bedrooms. When they got to the hallway, they heard some soft voices coming from the living room. Dawn couldn't resist taking a peek and she grabbed David by the hand and pulled him along, too, so that they could peek around the corner into the living room and see their mother.

What they saw completely shocked them. Sarah was on her hands and knees between her date's legs as he lay on his back on the floor, his huge hard cock sticking straight up in the air where Sara was sucking on it. But what most struck David was the fact that his mother was naked and her ass and pussy were pointed directly at him. He was shocked to see that his mother's pussy was smoothly shaved, not a hair to be seen. He could see her clit sticking out from between her pussy lips as she knelt on the ground, her ass up in the air as she sucked her date's cock.

David could not believe how excited he became when he saw his mother's pussy sticking out at him. He could make out moisture between her pussy lips and knew that she would be wet and sopping, just the way he liked it when he stuck his cock into a pussy.

Dawn had reached behind and grabbed his cock through his pants as she watched her mother sucking her date's cock on the living room floor. She almost gasped out loud when she saw her mother lift her face from her date's giant cock and move up to straddle him, reaching down between her legs and grasping his cock in her hand, holding it between her spread pussy lips and rubbing it back and forth.

They both held their breath as they watch their mother slowly lower herself onto her date's giant cock, inch by inch seeing it disappear up into her pussy. By now David had flipped Dawn's skirt up onto her back and was rubbing his own cock in her pussy from behind as they watched their mother fucking her date on the living room floor, her back to them and oblivious to their presence.

Quickly David pushed his cock into his sister's well-fucked pussy, matching the stroke rhythm of his mother as she fucked her date on the floor. David's excitement was never greater as he fucked his sister watching his mother fuck her date. When he heard his mother's date moan out loud from the other room, David knew that he would shortly be cumming in his mother's pussy. This further excited him and he increased his stroke rate, wanting to cum inside his sister's pussy at the same time his mother got her pussy filled with cum.

When he saw his mother's date's feet stiffen and his mother throw her head back, David knew that he was cumming and it caused his own balls to explode, shooting yet another load of cum into his sister's pussy while his mother's pussy was also filled. When David finished cumming in his sister's pussy, he let his cock slide out and helped her to stand up, smoothing her skirt down as she did. At the same time, they watched in frozen horror as their mother collapsed backwards so that she was looking right at them standing in the hallway staring at her. David thanked his lucky stars that he had already put his cock back in his pants by the time his mother saw them, and after a momentary frozen look between them, he grabbed Dawn by the hand and dragged her off down the hall before anything was said.

The next morning David and Dawn were eating breakfast when Sara came into the kitchen to join them. They were all silent until Sara sat down at the table with them.

"I'm very unhappy about what happened last night," Sara said. "I had specifically asked for some personal space for the evening and I did not get it."

"But, mom, we went out and couldn't find any of my friends, and we didn't know what to do, so we decided to come home and just go to our rooms," David said. "We didn't mean to spy on you.

They all ate their breakfasts in silence, and then Sara finished hers and had to go to work. As soon as she was out of the house, David pulled his cock from his pants and told Dawn that he wanted her to suck him, that he couldn't get out of his mind the sight of their mother the night before.

With a laugh, Dawn eagerly dropped to her knees between his legs and began to suck his cock. David watched his cock disappearing into his sister's mouth and wished that it was his mother instead. With thoughts like these in his mind and Dawn's expert sucking, he quickly felt his balls begin to churn and then he was shooting hot cum into his sister's mouth. When Dawn finished swallowing all of his cum, they both got to their feet and went to school.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,331 Followers