Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both David and Dawn had meetings after school that day and didn't get home until late in the afternoon just before dinner time. When they arrived home, they found Sara sprawled on the couch asleep, a bottle of Tequila sitting on the floor next to her. They stared at each other in surprise, never having seen their mother like this before. They knew she must have passed out drunk while waiting for them to get home from school.

"Should we try to wake her?" Dawn asked.

"I don't know," David replied. "Maybe she just fell asleep and it's okay. I'll check," he said, moving over to his mother where she was sprawled on the sofa.

"Mom, mom," David said gently as he shook her shoulder. "Mom, wake up. It's dinner time."

"Wow, she must really be out of it," Dawn said.

"Mom," David said, shaking her shoulder harder, "it's time for dinner, mom." David said.

As he shook her shoulder more firmly, Sara let out a sigh and sprawled even more onto the sofa, one leg sliding off onto the floor and her skirt running up on her thighs, exposing her panties. David just stood there staring at his mother's panties, easily seeing her pussy lips outlined under the thin, sheer material.

"What should we do?" Dawn asked.

"I guess we should just let her sleep," David replied. "I mean, look at the bottle. It's almost half finished. If she drank all of that, she probably won't be waking up."

"I guess you're right," Dawn agreed.

"You get us some dinner ready and I'll try to make her more comfortable," David said.

As Dawn went into the kitchen to begin preparing some food, David had an idea and went to his mother's room and got her dressing robe. Returning to the living room, David stared at his mother for a minute, thinking about what he was about to do, and then just decided to do it.

Starting with her shoes, David removed them from her feet. Then he moved up to her blouse and gently with nervous fingers began to unbutton it. When he had it completely unbuttoned, with her bra exposed and her breasts bulging out over the top of it, David gently supported her shoulders while working the blouse off of her body. Then holding his breath, he unhooked her bra from behind and slid it from her body, completely exposing her breasts.


David just stared at his mother's breasts as she laid there on the sofa, her nipples large and dark. Then taking her robe, he worked her arms into the sleeves and got it on her. Taking a deep breath, David carefully pulled down the zipper to her skirt and then gently pulled it down over her legs and removed it, leaving her lying on the sofa with her robe on but totally open, wearing only what he now saw was a g-string pair of panties.

His heart pounding in his chest, David carefully peeled his mother's panties down over her hips and pulled them off, leaving her totally naked on the sofa. He could see her bald pussy lips clearly now and could also see her clit sticking out from between them. David knew that what he was doing wasn't exactly right, but he just couldn't resist. Almost trembling uncontrollably, David reached down and softly let his finger slide between his mother's bald pussy lips, feeling the moisture there. When he let the tip of his finger slip into her hole, he was surprised to feel her pussy grasp his finger, almost pulling it in deeper. Gently sliding his finger back up between her bald pussy lips, David made a circle around her protruding clit before gently squeezing it between his fingers, eliciting a soft moan from his unconscious, drunk mother.

Bringing his finger to his mouth, David gently sucked on it, savoring the flavor of his mother's pussy. Then Dawn came back into the room to tell him that dinner was ready and she saw her mother on the sofa, almost spread eagled naked, her brother standing there with his finger in his mouth.

"David, what are you doing?" Dawn asked, staring at her mother lying there.

"I, I, I just thought I would make her more comfortable," David replied lamely. "I mean, she was in her clothes."

"I know she was," Dawn said. "I can't believe you took her clothes off."

"Look at her, Dawn," David said. "Doesn't she make you want to eat her?"

"She's our mother, David," Dawn said. "How can you say that?"

"And you're my sister," David replied. "I love seeing you and eating you and fucking you, what's the difference?"

"I guess I didn't think of it that way," Dawn replied, staring at her mother.

"Here, see for yourself how tasty she is," David said, again reaching out and sliding his finger between his unconscious mother's bald pussy lips, this time sliding it all the way into her hole before removing it. Turning to Dawn, David held his wet glistening finger up to her face.

"Go on, taste," David said, rubbing the tip of his finger on his sister's lips.

Dawn opened her mouth and sucked on David's finger, tasting her mother's pussy juices. And of course she liked it, sucking his finger completely clean before he pulled it out of her mouth.

"She tastes nice, doesn't she?" David asked, removing his finger from his sister's mouth. "And her pussy is a lot like yours, just bigger."

"Do you think so?" Dawn asked, staring at her mother's pussy.

"Sure," David said. "You just need to shave yours and they'll look almost exactly the same." "What are you doing?" Dawn asked as David quietly sank to his knees beside the sofa.

"I'm going to taste her," David replied. "She'll never wake up."

"You're not!" Dawn exclaimed in surprise. "She'll wake up!"

"No, she won't," David said, bending forward and using his fingers to spread his mother's pussy lips open, then sticking out his tongue and slowly sliding between them, slipping it right into her hole.


Dawn watched with her hands to her mouth as her brother began to lick and suck their mother's pussy. She saw Sara moan and begin to move and she was afraid that she was going to wake up and catch David eating her pussy. But she only sprawled more comfortably on the sofa, spreading her legs wider apart, making it easier for David to eat her pussy. She saw her mother's nipples begin to harden and screw themselves into dark nubs at the tips of her breasts. David lifted his face from her pussy and turned to smile at Dawn.

"You want some?" he asked her.

Dawn actually gasped in surprise when David asked her this, but her eyes quickly widened and brightened as she nodded her head. David got to his feet and moved out of the way and Dawn dropped to her knees between her mother's spread legs, staring at her juicy, bald pussy in front of her. As she bent forward to stick her tongue into her mother's pussy, she felt David lifting her skirt from behind her and then she felt his cock pressing into her pussy as she began to eat her mother's pussy.

David was pumping his cock smoothly in and out of her pussy while she ate her mother. Soon she felt juices filling her mouth and she knew that her mother had cum in her sleep. She lapped up the juices, rubbing her mother's clit with her thumb at the same time. She could now feel her lifting her pussy, pressing it up against her face as she sucked. She looked up and saw that her eyes were still closed but that her mouth was open and her neck arched as she came.

Dawn felt David pull his cock from her pussy while she continued to drink her mother's pussy. Looking up, she saw that David had moved to where his mother's head was, her mouth open. She saw his hard cock sticking out in front of him, all glistening with her pussy juices. As she watched in amazement, David slowly put the head of his cock in his mother's open mouth. At the same time Dawn slid two of her fingers into her mother's pussy.

Astonishingly, Dawn saw her mother close her lips around David's cock as David slid his hips forward, not stopping until his pubic hair was pressed up against his mother's face. Dawn began to finger fuck her mother's pussy slowly, matching the rhythm David was fucking her face with. When she saw David tense up and throw his head back, Dawn knew that he was about to cum in his mother's mouth. Sliding another finger into her mother's pussy and also sliding her thumb into her ass, Dawn sucked on her clit while David blasted cum into her mouth.

And the whole time Sara never opened her eyes. Dawn felt her hand bathed in juices as Sara came once again and she removed her hand and began to lick and suck her pussy. Slowly she felt her mother relax and she saw that she was again fast asleep, David's cock dripping cum onto her face. She saw David smear the cum on his mother's face with his cock, smearing it all over her lips. Then he came and stood next to Dawn so that she could finish sucking him.

They left Sara laying there on the sofa, her robe open, her legs spread, cum smeared all over her face, while they went to eat dinner. When they finished eating, Sara was still passed out, not having moved the whole time. David grabbed Dawn by the hand and dragged her to his bedroom where they spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking, sure that their mother would not wake up and catch them.

The next morning when they went downstairs for breakfast, Sara was still asleep on the sofa, not really having moved much during the night. As they put breakfast together, they made some noise and Sara woke up. Feeling groggy and disoriented from all the tequila she had drunk the night before, Sara struggled to a sitting position, fighting the vertigo that the room seeming to spin momentarily inflicted upon her. Then realizing that she was almost naked, Sara clutched the robe closed, sitting up, trying to get her bearings.

Feeling a very dry mouth, Sara automatically licked her lips and was surprised to taste cum on her face. Licking her lips more, she was certain that she was tasting cum on her face and didn't know why or how that could be. She also didn't remember changing into her robe, but seeing the tequila bottle sitting on the floor half empty, she realized that she probably didn't remember a lot about the night before. Getting to her feet, she made her way into the kitchen where David and Dawn were eating breakfast.

"Hi, mom," David said when he saw her.

"Hi, mom," Dawn chimed in, smiling at her.

"Good morning," Sara said, dropping into a seat at the table with them. "I'm sorry about last night."

"What about it?" David asked, his pulse quickening.

"Well, you two know that I don't really drink much," she began. "I don't know why, but I guess I drank too much tequila last night and passed out on the sofa. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize for anything," David said. "You didn't bother us."

"Was anyone else here?" Sara asked, still tasting cum in her mouth.

"Not that we know of," David replied. "Why?"

"Oh, I don't know, just curious, I guess," Sara replied, continuing to lick her lips, as her mouth was very dry from the tequila.

"Don't you have to work today?" Dawn asked.

"Oh, god, I do," Sara exclaimed, looking at the clock. "And I don't have much time, either."

Jumping up from the table, Sara quickly went to her room and dressed, not bothering with a bra or panties, so late was she. Running through the kitchen on her way out the house, she stopped and gave each of them a kiss before running out of the house.

No sooner had the door slammed shut than Dawn was climbing up on the table, pulling her knees up to her chest, exposing her pussy and asshole to her brother.

"Fuck me, David," she begged, letting a finger slide between her pussy lips and gently drawing little circles around her clit.

"You bet, Dawn," David said, stepping between her spread thighs, his cock at the ready.

He slid his cock easily into his sister's tight, wet pussy, feeling her pussy muscles begin to milk him as he fucked her.

"Umm, yes, fuck me," Dawn moaned as David's cock slid in and out of her grasping pussy.

Soon the juices were running down Dawn's slit to her ass and dripping on the table. She had such a hot pussy and got so excited that she just flowed when she got going. Even though she was only 18, her sexual desires were very developed.

"Hold your knees," David said, pumping her pussy. "Yeah, that's it," he said, withdrawing his cock from her hole and rubbing it on her clit.

Dawn groaned, trying to lift herself to him, wanting his cock inside of her. She gasped when she felt him slip the head of his cock back into her hole, then again when her pulled it out. But she took a really deep breath when she felt him slide his cock down to her asshole, already coated with her pussy juices, and just press it into her. She moaned as she felt his cock filling her ass, stretching her. Then he slowly started to fuck her ass while plunging two fingers in and out of her pussy. After a minute David picked up a cucumber from the counter next to him and began rubbing it all over Dawn's pussy while he fucked her ass.

Dawn gasped when she felt him begin to push the cucumber into her pussy, never stopping his thrusts into her ass. Then both of her holes were filled and she was getting the fucking of her life as David's cock slid in and out of her ass while the cucumber fucked her pussy hole. And this is the position they were in when the door suddenly opened and Sara came in, surprising everyone just as David began to cum in Dawn's ass.

"What, what are you doing?" Sara screamed when she realized what she was seeing.


David jumped when he heard his mother, his cock pulling from his sister's ass and cum spraying all over the kitchen. Dawn struggled to sit up, the big green cucumber still sticking out of her pussy.

"Oh, god, what are you doing?" Sara asked again, just before her eyes rolled up into her head and she fainted, dropping to the floor.

"Oh, shit, what are we going to do?" Dawn asked, staring at David.

"Well, you can start by taking that cucumber out of your pussy and helping me to get her up from the floor," David said, now under control.

With a great deal of effort David and Dawn managed to get Sara from the living room to her bedroom and onto the bed. Sara was half conscious and kept passing out.

"She must have really drunk too much last night," David observed once they got her on the bed.

"We should get her out of these clothes," Dawn suggested.

"Yeah," David agreed, pulling her shoes off. As they quickly unbuttoned her shirt, they saw that she hadn't worn a bra. When David unzipped her skirt and pulled it down, they were both surprised to see that she was wearing no underwear.

"Man, she sure has a nice looking pussy," David said, nudging his mother's legs apart so that her bald pussy lips spread, giving him an unobstructed view of her hole and her clit sticking out.

"We should leave her alone," Dawn said, uncomfortable. "I mean, she's going to be really mad when she wakes up. She saw us. Your cock was up my ass and that cucumber was sticking out of my pussy."

"So what?" David said. "She came like crazy when we sucked her pussy and she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. What's the difference?"

"The difference is that she didn't know what was happening and we do," Dawn said, shaking her head in disbelief at her brother.

"Well, I don't think she'd really mind," David said, grinning at his naked sister. "I'll show you," he said, kneeling between his mother's spread thighs and lowering his face until he stuck his tongue right up into her hole.

Dawn watched in amazement as Sara gripped David's head and held him close as he sucked her pussy. Her eyes stayed closed, but Dawn wondered how much of what David said was true as she watched her mother lifting her hips to press against David's face as he sucked her pussy. Dawn could see David tonguing their mother's thick, distended clit as she lay moaning on the bed. Then David lifted his face from his mother's pussy, juices smeared all across it, and moved forward, capturing one of her hardened nipples in his mouth and sucking on it as Sara arched her back in ecstasy. Then to Dawn's complete surprise, she saw that David had positioned his cock between their mother's pussy lips and was slowly sinking it into her.

By the time that David's cock was completely buried in his mother's pussy, her legs had come up and wrapped around his waist. David was now thrusting his cock in and out of his mother's pussy, fucking her hard as she lifted her hips to meet each of his thrusts. Even though her eyes remained closed, Dawn knew that she had to be awake as she and David fucked up a storm on the bed.


When Dawn saw David's face screw up, she knew that he was about to cum. Pulling her hands from between her own legs where they had been busy, Dawn leaned against the bed and watched closely as David slammed his cock once more deep into their mother's pussy, his balls emptying inside of her. As soon as he finished cumming, he pulled his cock out and Dawn bent forward and sucked it into her mouth, savoring the combined cum of her brother and mother as she sucked his cock clean. Then she dove into her mother's wide-spread, cum-filled pussy, eagerly sucking on her and drinking up the cum cocktail that filled her.

"Do you feel better now, mom?" David asked, looking at her with her eyes still closed. "Your eyes closed won't change a thing," he continued. "I ate your pussy and fucked your pussy and Dawn sucked your pussy. And it's obvious that you really liked it. And so did we. So why don't you open your eyes now."

"This is all terribly wrong," Sara said, slowly letting her eyes open. "You shouldn't be doing these things."

"Why not?" David asked. "You're on the pill, Dawn's on the pill, what's the problem?"

"Because it's wrong," Sara said, staring at Dawn's cum-smeared face looking up from between her wide-spread thighs.

"How can anything that feels so good be wrong?" David asked, shaking his head.

"Because that's how it is," Sara said, suddenly feeling embarrassed that she was so exposed. "And I think we should just forget this ever happened," she said, pulling at the bedding, trying to cover herself.

"Well, you can try to forget it happened," David said, smiling. "But I know what your pussy tastes like and how it feels to fuck you, so I won't ever forget how good it was. And there's always Dawn," he said. "She's one of the best fucks I've ever had. And she loves it. Doesn't matter, fuck her pussy, fuck her ass, fuck her face, just fuck her and she's in heaven, aren't you, Dawn?" he asked, stroking his own cock as he looked at his sister kneeling on the bed, her face smeared with cum and her nipples hard.

Dawn actually blushed as she felt both sets of eyes on her and she was acutely aware of the fact that they were all naked.

"Come on over here," David said, holding his hand out to Dawn.

Her face flushed, Dawn let David pull her over to him, positioning her on top of him, her knees on either side of his hips, his cock rubbing in her pussy.

"I'm going to shave Dawn's pussy just like yours," David said, using his fingers to spread Dawn's pussy lips and rub his cock between them. "Then I'll be able to think of you when we fuck," he said, grabbing Dawn by the hips and pulling her down onto his cock. "She has such a nice tight pussy," he said as Dawn began to ride him, not caring now about her mother lying on the bed next to them.

Sara stared in disbelief as her 18-year-old daughter rode her son's cock, the same cock that had just fucked her so well. Against her will she felt her pussy get wet as she remembered how good it had felt to have her pussy sucked so nicely and then fucked. Knowing deep inside of herself that what had happened was totally wrong, and what was now happening was even more wrong, Sara found herself getting to her knees and straddling her son's face, lowering her hot pussy down onto his tongue as her daughter rode his cock in front of her.

She gasped when Dawn leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth as she continued to ride David's cock. She could feel his tongue dancing all over her pussy, sucking on her pussy lips, sucking on her clit, sluicing his tongue in and out of her hole. She felt herself beginning to cum again and couldn't believe it. She felt David groan into her pussy and she could tell that he, too, was cumming, filling his sister's pussy with his cum.