All Comments on 'Sister in Law Ch. 02'

by bstrhymen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheDogman69TheDogman69over 14 years ago
awww

waht happend? did she go kill herslef and leave the water on. dam i want to know how it finished....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very , very nice .

Lovely detail and so well told . I know she thinks she can wash it away as if it never happened but she knows it did and wants it to happen again .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very nice

Can't wait to read part 3

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Did she also use some greasy soap on your cock?

Did she wash you with oily Amway LOC so she could get all her spermy cum off your cock and maybe kill the sperm you shot into her?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
a very descriptive and vividly written sex scene

I really like the way the author brought the climax to the first coupling of the two. With him promising not to fuck her, but all of the time knowing that they both wanted it to happen. Well done and I am really wanting to see what is in store for them.

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeealmost 14 years ago
Build up

This is a nice slow build up and I like that you took over the teaser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NICE BUILT UP... HER INITIAL RESISTANCE... AND OUT BURSTS WERE JUSTIFIABLE... AS SHE WAS A WIFE... NOT A WHORE... BUT ULTIMATELY SUCCUMBED TO HER INNER DESIRE... AS 'HE' WAS THE ONLY SOUL ON WHOM SHE COULD BANK UPON... IT WAS NOT AN ONE DAY'S OUTCOME... BUT PERSEVERANCE OVER A PERIOD OF TIME!

I PERSONALLY LIKE THE CHARACTERIZATION OF THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS.

FULL MARKS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous