All Comments on 'Sisters'

by Boomerang7

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You're a retard.

The penis can't be locked up for extended periods without seriously damaging it. Regular erections help rejuvenate and oxygenate your dick so that it doesn't develop gangrene and require amputation. Not a pleasant mental picture, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was terrible

Just plain awful. And any idiot walks to his tool box and cuts it off, then throws both woman out the door and files for divorce. Bitches be crazy. Sorry, but not even a great editor could have saved this mess.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Husband

Why would a normal husband agree to this !

I think he should take kick boxing and be more buff and dominate around the girls !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"A prospective cuckold fantasizes about his future."

"A prospective cuckold" in what respect?

Do you even know what a 'cuckold' is?

"Cuckold - the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I don't even wanna know the other fucked up things roaming around in someone like this's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well thats one view

I would rather never see them again. And just walk out the door and keep going.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 10 years ago
The third person...

Great story. Only one complaint - it's too short. I hope there is more to come.

The combination of chastity, submission and a third person, dominant and female ticks a lot of boxes. I'm going to look for part two now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ruined any hope early on

I hate "winky"..."hubby"....and the "Just lock it up and forget about it attitude"..Characterisation was extremely poor.Any man who thinks of it as a winky is probably a hopeless case for the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

leave the whore right there don't take that kind of shit from her or your wife

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sub_hubbie

You are as much, or less, of a girly man as this author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just two words: "bolt cutter"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous