Sister's Home Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers

"Sounds good to me," Maryanne said, scurrying up on the bed, flopping onto her back and spreading her legs. "Take me!" she laughed as I zoomed in on her wet pussy. I wish I could!

"Lie down beside her and make love to her tits," I told Mark. He smiled at me as I sat on the bed between my sister's outstretched legs. What a delicious view!

"Mark didn't need any direction. He had Maryanne moaning for more as he bit her nipples and manhandled her breasts. He was a lot rougher than I had ever been and my sister loved it. His fingertips were leaving red blotches on her tits and his teeth were stretching her nipples out to the breaking point but her pussy was creaming like crazy. I watched in awe as she writhed around on the bed under his machinations.

I was so caught up in their erotic display that I wasn't getting the best shots. I moved around to the side of the bed and aimed the camera across my sister's tits getting a perfect shot of her aroused nipples as Mark continued to tease them.

"That's good," I said, breathing harder than I had been a few minutes ago. I couldn't wait to see what he would do with her pussy. "Now let me see you trail kisses down to her pussy. Mark complied immediately and I watched him position himself between her legs, breathing in her aroma before he plunged his tongue into soggy hole.

Maryanne was right; Mark missed the whole reconnaissance part of the equation. The idea hit me like a thunderclap. Maybe I could help my sister out here.

"Cut!" I yelled and Mark pulled his tongue out, staring at me in disbelief. "I think it would make a better video if you take is slower." I explained. "Lick all around her pussy without actually touching it. I'll tell you when to stop circling."

Maryanne was grinning from ear to ear as Mark did as I directed. I moved around like I needed multiple viewpoints but I was really just making him stretch out the teasing. It worked; Maryanne was getting extremely anxious by the time I told him to slowly lick just once from her asshole to her clit and stop.

"Mmmm," Maryanne moaned. I moved to the other side and told him to do it again. I had him repeat this maneuver six times as I kept moving around with the camera. By the time he was ready to dominate her pussy, Maryanne was almost shaking with anticipation.

"Okay, now you're ready to plunge your tongue inside but pull your head back and extend your tongue out as far as you can so I get a nice close up," I directed, my cock throbbing as I taught my brother-in-law the proper way to eat a pussy.

I manipulated him through all the steps, right up to finger fucking her as he sucked on her engorged clit. Just for the hell of it I made him stop abruptly just as Maryanne was at her peak arousal under the auspices of wanting to take a close up of her unhooded clit. It was a great shot but the look I got from Maryanne made me only do that once.

Just like I did in her solo videos, I alternated between her face and her pussy when her orgasm came.

"Ohhh fuck yes!" Maryanne yelled as her orgasm ripped through her body and she dug her fingernails into Mark's scalp. When she had reached her peak, she pushed his mouth away from her clit but he continued to finger fuck her through her extended orgasm.

"Oh God! Oh Mark! Oh Ronnie! OH FUUUUCK!" Maryanne came harder than I had ever seen her. Mark replaced his fingers with his tongue and lapped up her tasty juices. I kept shooting as I inhaled her heady aroma. I was panning down from her face, across her tits when the corner of my eye caught her mouthing the words thank you to me. I smiled and continued to pan.

All three of us needed to catch our breath before we moved on to the final scene. I went to the kitchen to get us cokes while Mark and Maryanne stretched out on their bed, panting like dogs in the desert. I overheard Maryanne as I was leaving the room.

"You should eat me like that all the time," she said.

"I've never seen you come so hard from oral sex," Mark answered. "Do you think it was the extra stimulation of your brother watching us?"

"Maybe, but really it was how slow you went with the stopping and starting that drove me crazy." I smiled to myself as I continued down the hall.

"For the fuck scene, I think we should use a variety of positions," I announced as I walked back into the bedroom, handing Mark a coke and Maryanne a diet coke. They were still sprawled on the bed with Maryanne lightly stroking Marks fully recovered cock.

They sat up to accept their drinks and Maryanne's eyes went straight to my erection as I stepped closer. Mark was watching Maryanne and I realized how right my sister had been in her analysis of his obsession. Maryanne never called it a Slut Wife Fetish but that's exactly what this seemed like. Did Mark really want to see other men fucking his wife or was he content with having someone else watch her get fucked?

"How do you want us first, Ronnie?" Maryanne asked, interrupting my reverie.

"Doggie style," I blurted out because I knew how much Maryanne loved it. She smiled her appreciation as she sat her drink on the nightstand and crawled up on the bed.

"Which way do you want me to face, Mr. Director?" she asked, coyly playing up the role of airhead porn star. Mark was intently watching our interaction as I hopelessly stared at my sister's dangling tits. Her taut nipples, still red from Mark's assault on them nearly had me salivating.

"Turn towards the headboard," I said. "I want the first shots from behind and the side." The way Mark was fixedly watching my every move made me want to notch this up a bit. I walked over to the bed as my sister got up on all fours, pointing her sexy ass at me.

"Bend your knees just a little more," I said, putting one hand on her back and the other on her thigh as I moved her into position. I thought Mark would pee himself when I put one hand on her ass cheek and the other on her inner thigh close to her pussy.

"Spread your thighs apart just a little bit more," I directed my sister who was grinning broadly over her shoulder as my hand lightly brushed her pubic hair.

"Okay Mark," I said, stepping back while trying not to let my hard-on make me too self-conscious. "You're going to line your cock up with her pussy but don't penetrate her until I say the word. I want to get this shot from a variety of angles." Damn! I love being in charge.

I took my time getting the camcorder while Mark got up on the bed and positioned his cockhead against Maryanne's pussy lips, barely touching them. She started rocking back and forth, bumping up against her husband's hard cock.

"Very slowly now, start pressing your cockhead into her wet pussy," I directed as I stood next to them and aimed the camcorder at her glistening pussy lips. "And stop! Hold it right there." I can be a sadistic bastard when I want to be.

Marks cockhead was half buried in Maryanne's pussy and half exposed. They were both struggling to maintain the position as if we were playing a child's game and I had said freeze. I moved around to the other side and told him to pull out and do it again. I was tempted to say, "unfreeze" but I thought that would be too much.

After I got the shot from the other side, I asked Mark to pull out once again as I knelt down at the foot of the bed to capture the penetration from between his legs. Wow! I had a clear view of his dripping cockhead all lined up with my sister's anxious pussy.

"Once again, very slowly but this time go ahead and push all the way in," I said, producing a sigh of relief from Maryanne. It was an amazing shot. I zoomed in on Mark's cockhead slowly coaxing Maryanne's wet lips apart and then captured a close up of her labia turning back against itself as it rolled down the length of Mark's cock.

"And hold it right there!" I cried as Mark bottomed out in my sister's pussy. I took my time setting up the angle for the next shot, leaving them both trembling with desire as I got into position.

"With the same excruciating slowness, pull out and then slide back in," I directed Mark. I winked at my sister but she just glared at me.

I kept stopping and starting them like that until I thought Maryanne was going to kill me. I moved constantly, looking for that perfect shot. I even had Maryanne push her torso up as high as she could and I positioned the camera under her. It was a lousy shot but I didn't care because her tits were rubbing against my arm the entire time.

"Can we fuck now?" Maryanne asked impatiently.

"Sure," I said, standing up and positioning myself to the side of them. "Hammer away," I said as I panned down Maryanne's body and zoomed in on her dangling tits. Once Mark got a rhythm going her tits were really in motion, rocking back and forth.

"Oh yeah!" Maryanne cried as Mark pounded her pussy. His face was flush and it looked like he was ready to cum already. Maybe me watching was having the desired affect.

"And cut!" I yelled. Damn, I'm perverse. "Pull out Mark. It's time for another position." I said. Mark complied immediately against Maryanne's protests.

"I was just about to cum, Ronnie!" Maryanne said, glaring at me over her shoulder.

"I know, Sis," I answered. "But the video will be better this way. Trust me." Mark was panting as his slick cock dangled in the air and he awaited my next instruction. Let's see, what shall I have them do now?

For the next half hour, I moved them into various positions, always stopping the action just before they would climax. I was pleasantly shocked when they kept listening to me. I could see that Maryanne was getting into the torturous arousal of my stops and starts but I think Mark was just caught up in the idea of me watching them.

"This isn't working," I said, stopping them again. I had Maryanne on her back with her legs wrapped around Mark but all I could get were shots of his back. "Why don't we finish off with Mark on his back and you riding his cock," I said to Maryanne.

"The finish off part sounds great!" Maryanne smiled as Mark rolled over and my sister immediately mounted him.

"Hang on a second, Sis," I said, moving into position. "Start over. I want to get a shot of you lowering yourself down. I moved to the side but couldn't get a good shot. The last thing I wanted to do was get on the bed with Mark.

"Come on, Ronnie," Maryanne whined. "What are we waiting for? She was sitting up with Mark's cock fully buried inside her overheated pussy.

"Mark, I need you to turn around so your feet are facing the headboard," I said. Maryanne got off of him while he turned around and then looked at me for direction.

"Perfect!" I announced, standing at the foot of the bed with the camcorder. "Now take it slowly, Sis." With an exaggerated slow motion move, Maryanne swung her leg over her husband.

"Very funny," I told her. And it kind of was. "Just as slowly, lower yourself down." I zoomed in on Maryanne's pussy as she positioned Mark's cockhead against her slick opening. With her eyes locked on me she slid down his erect shaft. My cock ached for that to be me.

"Mmmm," Mark moaned. I was surprised he hadn't shot his load already except that I kept stopping them every few minutes. Maryanne started a slow rolling motion on his cock and I panned up from their coupling to her tits rippling up and down on her chest.

"Okay, ride him like you mean it!" I yelled and Maryanne took off, bouncing on Mark's cock like she was chasing the last orgasm she'd ever have.

"We're not stopping this time, Ronnie," Maryanne panted as Mark bucked his hips off the bed and her tits jumped all over her chest. I had no intention of stopping them. I didn't think I could take much more of this anyway. I really need to jack off.

It didn't take them long. Mark grabbed Maryanne's bouncing tits, squeezing and pinching as she jounced so hard I thought she'd fly off. She barely managed to stay on and in about two minutes was screaming the arrival of her long awaited orgasm.

"Oh God! Here it comes!" she cried. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Mark was moaning unintelligible grunts as he viciously bucked his hips against Maryanne's crushing pounds. Their sweat-soaked bodies convulsed effusively as I zoomed out, capturing their nearly violent last few pummels before Maryanne threw herself down on Mark's chest, gasping for breath.

I've never seen her cum so hard. They were done but my poor cock was throbbing with no prospect of release anytime soon. My favorite sister came to my rescue as soon as she caught her breath. Okay, she's my only sister but still my favorite for a lot of unbrotherly reasons.

"We're going to stay like this for a while, Geek," she smiled while crushing her tits against her husband's chest and still trying to slow her breathing. "Why don't you go into the office and start uploading the video." She nodded towards my cock in case I didn't pick up on the idea that she was giving me some alone time.

"Sounds good, Sis," I said, grabbing the camera and heading out the door. "This is going to be an awesome video!" I called over my shoulder as I nearly ran to the office. To my credit, I did start the video upload before I began jacking off. With the intense stimulation still running through my brain, I shot my load in record time, cleaned up and then realized that my clothes were still in their bedroom.

I walked quietly back down the hall, trying to decide whether to interrupt them or just get clean clothes from my bedroom. I didn't hear any sound coming from their bedroom so I tiptoed in and found them both fast asleep. Maryanne had rolled off of Mark and was almost spread-eagle on her back with her arm over her face.

I silently gathered my clothes but couldn't tear my eyes away from my sister's naked body. The glistening beads of sweat trickling down her breasts, her matted blonde pubic hair and her dripping wet pussy gave her such an invitingly well-fucked look that I couldn't keep my recently spent cock from responding.

As soon as the video finished uploading I grabbed the camcorder and shot footage of them blissfully asleep to use as the final scene. I jacked off again while watching the video footage and then got dressed and started picking my favorite scenes.

Mark and Maryanne slept while I edited. I kept taking breaks to check on them, well, okay, to look at my naked sister. They barely moved for over two hours.

By the time Maryanne wandered into the office, still naked, I had a rough edit of the video for her to watch. I took advantage of the lack of time restrictions since Maryanne didn't have to email it. The rough cut was approximately eight minutes long, including every position and building to a very powerful crescendo if I do say so myself. Maryanne loved it.

"God, Ronnie," she said excitedly, "That is so erotic!" She bent down to kiss me on the cheek and I cupped my hand around her bare ass cheek. "You really pissed me off with all of your teasing though," she added with a big smile.

"Just doing what I was taught," I answered, letting my hand linger on her ass. She took a step back with a cautionary look towards the door and I dropped my hand from her ass.

"Did you..." she nodded towards my crotch. Why was my sister so enthralled with my masturbation?

"Twice," I responded. "You're right about it being very erotic; both live and on video." I was about to ask her how long Mark might sleep, hoping for a blowjob, when he walked into the room.

"What's going on?" Mark asked, stifling a yawn. He was still bare-ass naked too but it wasn't the least bit endearing like it was with my sister. What the fuck! I had no desire to hang out with my naked brother-in-law. Just because I shot the video does that mean we're going to be one big naked family now? Count me out!

"Look at this," Maryanne prompted, kissing him on the cheek and pointing towards the computer. "Ronnie has already edited the video."

"Just a rough edit," I corrected. "It still needs some fine tuning to make the cuts a bit smoother."

"Let's see it," Mark said enthusiastically. "Damn, you work fast." So do you, I almost said. If I hadn't slowed you down you'd have been done in ten minutes.

"Okay, just remember it's not completely finished," I said. Mark grabbed a chair and pulled Maryanne onto his lap while the three of us watched the eight minute version of their marathon lovemaking.

I focused on the computer screen, not wanting to watch Maryanne wriggling around on his lap. Why hadn't they just put their damn clothes on before wandering around the house?

"JesusFuckingChrist!" Mark exclaimed when the video ended. "That is incredible!" he added, slapping me on the back. "I got hard again just watching it.

"That's the whole idea, isn't it?" Maryanne cooed seductively with an obvious wiggle of her bottom against his crotch.

"Well yeah, but damn!" He chuckled as he lifted Maryanne slightly and adjusted himself. "I think you've outdone yourself, Ron," he exclaimed. "I thought the beach video was about as erotic as it gets but this one even tops that."

"That one was always my favorite, too," I said, clicking on the beach video file and filling the screen with Maryanne's wet tits.

"Oh yeah!" Mark said, wrapping his arms around Maryanne and caressing her tits as they were simultaneously displayed on the computer screen. "God we watched this one a hundred times!"

"We?" Maryanne asked, shifting her body so she was facing him.

"Me. I meant I watched this one a hundred times," Mark blurted out unconvincingly.

"No, you definitely said we!" Maryanne corrected him through gritted teeth. "Who else saw this video, Mark?" she asked, her eyes locked on his. "Don't lie to me!"

"Okay," Mark said, lifting Maryanne off of his lap and standing up to give her the chair. "Let me explain before you get angry." This seemed like a good time for me to make my exit. Naked couples lose their appeal when they start fighting. I paused the video and stood up to leave.

"Stay right there, Ron," Maryanne ordered without looking at me. "You're a part of this. I want you here for this discussion." I sat back down, hoping this was only going to be a discussion and wondering if Mark honestly thought he could rationalize sharing videos of his naked wife.

"Remember 'Stranger in a Bar'?" Mark asked, surprising me with the mention of their role-play game. Maryanne just nodded, her arms folded across her naked breasts, as Mark stood in front of her exposed in more ways than one.

"Well, when I got the videos," he forged on, motioning towards the computer. "I realized that I didn't just want other guys to envy me, I wanted them to see you naked. I can't explain it, Hon, but it was such a turn on knowing your brother was seeing exactly what I was seeing."

He paused for a reaction but Maryanne just nodded for him to continue. Damn. She was using the same technique on Mark that she used on me when she caught me masturbating to her original video. I wonder how she would determine his punishment.

"I knew he was seeing everything, even watching you play with yourself but I was frustrated that I couldn't see his reaction."

"That's when you asked him to be in the video." Maryanne said quietly, more as a statement than a question. It was Mark's turn to nod and I started to understand more about his slut wife fetish. "Then one day, quite by accident mind you, my bunk mate came in as I was jacking off to your latest video. He didn't think anything of it because he thought it was just a porn site. There was no privacy for jacking off, everyone just did it." Mark shrugged apologetically at Maryanne.

"Then he just kept going on and on about what a fine body you had and wanted to know what website I was on. I tried to brush him off but he was persistent and I finally told him you were my wife."

samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers