Sister's Home Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers

"What do you think?" Maryanne asked as we drove to work the next morning.

"About what?" I joked and then ducked as the back of her hand smacked my arm. "I think it's kind of weird, Sis." I answered honestly. "What do you think?"

"I've actually fantasized about it," my sister said cautiously, waiting for me to respond. "You've seen me with the dildos, Ronnie. Sometimes I imagine they're your cocks; yours and Mark's.

"Really?" I asked, continually shocked by her sexual revelations. "I'll do anything you want, Sis."

"I know you will, Geek," she smiled. "But I don't want you to do anything that would weird you out. "

"Too late," I countered, enjoying the banter with my sister as I considered my options.

"Will we ever get to fuck like we used to," I asked the question that had been lingering since Mark first orchestrated my return to my sister's pussy. "Without an audience, I mean."

"Mark won't be home forever," Maryanne said quietly. We drove on in silence and my sister looked like she was contemplating whether to tell me something.

"What?" I finally asked just before we got to work.

"Mark already has orders," she blurted out. "He told me last night that he's going back to Iraq."

"I thought they couldn't send him back in again." I said, empathizing with my sister while my cock lurched at the thought of going back to the way we were.

"He volunteered," she almost whispered. "He said it's the only thing he knows and that he's really good at it. He wants this to be his career."

"I'm sorry, Sis," I told her. "I know this isn't what you had planned.

"I'm just so glad I have you, Ronnie," she said, resting her hand on my thigh as she turned into a parking space. "That's why I think we should do this," she continued, turning towards me as she shut off the ignition. "He'll be gone in three weeks and I want him to have everything he wants while he's here."

"Sure," I said, "whatever you want," I answered even though I still thought it was going to be weird.

"Thanks, Ronnie," Maryanne said. "Who knows, you might even enjoy it," she laughed as she opened her car door.

"Who knows?" I echoed. No doubt I would enjoy anything having to do with my sister's naked body. I opened the employee door for her and covertly squeezed her ass cheek as she walked past me.

"Watch it," she smiled over her shoulder.

"I was," I teased as Maryanne headed for the front of the store and I turned towards the warehouse. Our prospective threesome dominated my thoughts all day long. By the time Maryanne and I left for home I was determined to make this a very memorable evening for all of us. I would play Mark's game and feed his voyeuristic, slut-wife fetish, especially if it meant making my sister happy.

I admit I had mixed feelings about his deployment. I hated that he was going back to Irag again but at the same time I was excited for things to get back to normal for Maryanne and I. Okay, I admit my definition of normal, having incestuous relations with my sister at her husband's behest, doesn't exactly meet too many people's definition of the word, but it had been my normal all summer and hopefully it would be again.

We didn't discuss the threesome on the way home. Maryanne started dinner while Mark and I watched TV and no one brought it up during dinner even thought it was hanging in the air like a thunder cloud ready to strike at a moment's notice.

"Can we get started now?" Maryanne asked anxiously after we had finished dinner and the dishwasher was filled. With Mark nodding vigorously, we adjourned to the bedroom in silent agreement. As we quickly stripped ourselves naked, it was obvious that Mark and I were both more than ready. Maybe I would enjoy this after all.

"Okay, how are we going to do this?" I asked. Mark and Maryanne looked at each other with raised eyebrows but offered no hint of how they saw the mechanics of this working. Good thing I had watched all those porn videos.

"Okay, I think Mark should be on his back," I said, taking charge like I was directing another video. "Maryanne can straddle you with your cock in her pussy." I pointed Mark to the center of the bed and he crawled up into place. Maryanne fetched the lubricant as I continued my description.

"I'll crouch behind you," I explained to Maryanne as she began lubricating her asshole. "If you lean all the way forward onto Mark's chest I should have easy access to your ass." They were both smiling and nodding like they thought I knew what the hell I was doing.

Maryanne set the lubricant on the nightstand and crawled onto the bed. She paused at Mark's cock to give it a couple of quick licks before she swung her leg over and impaled herself on him.

"Hmmm," Mark moaned as Maryanne wiggled into position. He tweaked her taut nipples as I continued to give direction.

"We'll have to time our strokes so one of us is pulling out while the other is pushing in," I added, remembering how Maryanne had used the two dildos.

"Here we go," I said as she leaned forward, pressing her tits against Mark's chest. I crouched behind her, balancing myself with my feet on either side of my brother-in-law's legs. I tried not to stare at her pussy lips stretched tightly around her husband's cock or think about how close my balls would be to his. How could this be so abnormal and yet so arousing at the same time?

"Ready when you are," she said as I watched her visibly relax. Positioning my hard-on against her lubricated opening, I inched forward and pressed the head of my cock into her ass.

"Mmm," Maryanne murmured her approval. With my hands on her curvaceous hips, I pushed forward only to stop abruptly when I felt myself rub against Mark's cock through the thin membrane separating her two holes. I don't know why I wasn't expecting this but it was so unnerving to be rubbing my cock against another cock, even if it is inside my sister's sexy ass.

"Don't stop, Ronnie," Maryanne chastised me and I thrust forward burying my cock in her compact back channel.

"You okay, Sis," I asked

"More than okay! How about you guys?" Maryanne answered, squirming a little to get both cocks seated inside of her just right.

"I'm good," Mark answered.

"Me too," I said. "Let's see if we can get a rhythm going." Maryanne started a slow back and forth rocking motion on Mark's cock with me moving right with her at first. Once she got a nice rhythm going I pulled out in counterpoint to Mark's penetration.

"Oh fuck!" Maryanne screamed. "This is so perfect!" she moaned as we alternately glided in and out of her pussy and ass like pistons in a well-tuned engine.

With the double cock assault, Maryanne lost control quickly.

"Harder! Harder!" she cried, frantically rocking on Mark's cock, grinding her clit against his pelvic bone while I pounded her snug ass. Still holding her hips I was slamming into her so hard that my balls slapped against Mark's cock. I tried not to think about that, especially since the added stimulation wasn't at all unpleasant.

"Oh god!" Maryanne cried. "I'm fucking cumming!" She stepped up her rhythm and her orgasm rumbled through her body like a runaway locomotive, picking up steam on a collision course with the two cocks pumping in and out of her ass and pussy. I was right behind her; unable to hold back once her ass started contracting around my cock.

"AHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!" Maryanne groaned as each successive shock wracked her body and our two cocks erupted in unison inside her quivering holes. I jerkily deposited my load inside her tight ass and then collapsed against her back, panting for breath. I could feel Maryanne's heart pounding through her back and heard Mark's labored attempts to suck air into his lungs.

"Wow!" Mark said, once he had caught his breath.

Mark may have been the first to speak but I was the first to move. Pulling my cock from my sister's cum-filled ass, I ran my hands over her smooth ass cheeks but didn't put them anywhere near her cock-filled pussy.

"You are fucking amazing," I said, caressing the smooth round curves of her beautiful ass.

"Yes she is!" Mark agreed. I playfully slapped her ass and flopped down beside them on the bed. Maryanne made no attempt to remove her pussy from Mark's cock; in fact she was already starting another slow rocking motion. Fuck!

"Go clean up, Ronnie," my sister whispered. "I want to suck you while Mark fucks me."

I was in and out of the shower in about three minutes with my cock scrubbed clean and ready for my sister's mouth. She was still doing a slow motion roll on Mark's cock, coaxing it back to life when I returned to their bedroom and she motioned me over to the bed.

"I want to suck you while I ride Mark's cock," she repeated. I climbed onto the bed and tried to stand next to her but the bed was too soft and I kept losing my balance.

"We need to do this on the floor," I said, jumping off the bed. Maryanne disengaged herself from Mark's cock and stood next to me. While Mark was scooting off the bed, I pulled my sister into a full body embrace, my cock pressing against her pubic mound. I kissed her hard and her lips parted letting my tongue slide into her mouth. Grabbing my ass cheeks, she ground her pussy against my hard cock as our tongues danced inside her warm mouth.

"You guys are so hot," Mark said as he wrapped his arms around his wife and pressed himself against her back.

"Mmm," Maryanne sighed. "We're a human sandwich," she laughed. She wiggled her ass against Mark's cock while rocking her pussy mound against mine.

"Let's do this," I said, stepping back. "Mark, if you lie down on the floor, Maryanne can ride you and I can stand next to her. I think I'll be at the right height."

It worked perfectly. Maryanne sucked me off while she bounced on Mark's cock and we all climaxed within minutes of each other. The only complaint was from Mark who thought the floor was too hard.

"That's not the only thing that was hard," Maryanne laughed as she cleaned my cock with her tongue. I got hard again and we switched places. Mark was right about the floor but who the fuck cared? Not me.

During the three weeks that remained before Mark left we repeated variations of this same position.

"I'm in cock heaven!" Maryanne screamed one morning after I climaxed inside her pussy and Mark shot a load of cum into her mouth. "I'm never in want for a hard cock when I need it," she laughed.

Sometimes the two of us would fuck her in succession, taking turns one right after the other like a lover with a perpetual erection. Sometimes she would suck one of us while the other one fucked her. We only tried the double penetration one more time and I still found it weird to feel another cock pressing against me while we fucked.

Before leaving, Mark made me promise to keep sending videos. I assured him that wouldn't be a problem. The last night before he left, instead of a big threesome finale I stayed with my parents to give them some privacy. They told me I didn't have to but I figured they should have one night alone together.

With Mark gone, Maryanne and I quickly settled back into our old routine. Fucking every morning, making videos every evening and sleeping together every night. I even figured out a way to shoot fuck videos for Mark that wouldn't expose our incestuous relationship. I used camera angles that presented an erotic view of Maryanne but only showed my dick entering her pussy or her mouth. Mark would know it was me but there would be nothing compromising for anyone else to see. Well, if you don't count him watching videos of someone else fucking his wife. At least no one would know it was her brother.

As you can imagine, Maryanne was my savior throughout my freshman year of college. She was mentor, coach, advocate, relationship advisor and so much more. Of course, she was also my lover and despite her encouragement to the contrary I didn't want anyone else.

She eventually got her way right after the semester break when, true to her prediction, I met a woman who took my breath away. A stunning African-American sophomore who was as intellectual and sassy as she was beautiful. But that's a whole other story.

samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers