Sister's Home Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers

Mark was almost in tears as he admitted to further violating Maryanne's trust. "God help me, Honey, I saw an opportunity to watch another man's reaction to your sexiness. He'd already seen the one video anyway so I agreed to let him jack off with me to your daily videos."

Mark knelt by Maryanne's chair and laid his head against her thigh. "I'm so sorry. I know it was wrong but I got so fucking turned on watching him watching you." Without saying anything, Maryanne acknowledged his apology by calmly running her fingers through his hair. I was starting to get a better idea of the whole picture.

"When you got home you no longer had that stimulus so you hatched a plan to watch me watching my sister." I said, jumping into the discussion. Maryanne looked at me like she was surprised I was still here. Fuck that, it was her idea for me to stay.

"Exactly," Mark conceded without even looking at me.

"Having him video us just took it all to the next level for you," Maryanne interjected. Mark looked up at her from his position on the floor, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I am so sorry, Hon," Mark was nearly sobbing now. "I wanted to see him fuck you," he admitted. "But when you wouldn't..." Something must have passed in the eye contact between my sister and I because Mark abruptly stopped talking. His eyes jumped between my sister and me. I wouldn't maintain eye contact with either of them and Maryanne was looking guilty as sin.

"Fuck!" Mark exclaimed, sitting up and wiping his tears. "You did it, didn't you? The two of you, I mean," he asked, clearly more excited than I thought he would be. "You and your brother... Fuck!"

Mark stood up and looked at the two of us. He was smiling and shaking his head, his cock hardening at the thought of me fucking his wife. This fit every definition I could think of for the Slut Wife Fetish. Maryanne stood up and the two of them embraced.

"You fucked your brother!" he said incredulously without a hint of accusation.

"And you shared my intimate personal videos," Maryanne countered.

"You fucked your brother without sending me any video," Mark said as if the video would have made everything all right and I suppose from his perspective it might have.

"I didn't want an incestuous video out there for you to share with your bunk mate," she explained quietly. "Who knows where something like that could surface down the road?" She was repeating the argument I gave her almost verbatim while holding her husband in a tight embrace. Mark just stared at her, still shaking his head.

"What about when we have kids and they come across that video on the internet?" Maryanne added when Mark didn't respond.

"I don't care about that," Mark said, kissing her hard on the lips. Maryanne returned his kiss and they started grinding their naked bodies together. I watched as they hungrily groped each other. If they went much farther I would need to get the camera or leave them alone. It looked like neither was going to be the right option based on Mark's next statement.

"I want to watch," Mark panted when they finally broke the kiss. He was looking her directly in the eye as if I didn't have a say either way. I figured this was what Mark had wanted all along from the first time he asked us to fuck. I was wondering how Maryanne was going to deflect his request when she shocked the shit out of me.

"I'd like that," Maryanne quietly nodded her assent. What the fuck! She had always seemed a bit reluctant about the videos and only did them out of some kind of misguided loyalty to her husband. When did she start wanting to be an exhibitionist?

I was still trying to get my head around this when she finally looked my way with her eyebrows raised questioningly. That's when it hit me; we could all get what we wanted.

Mark was grinning from ear to ear because he was going to be able to live out his slut wife fantasy watching Maryanne and I fuck. Maryanne had said she wanted to have both of us and that's exactly what she was getting. And me? I was going to fuck my sister again! We could do all the things we had been doing all summer. Who the fuck cares whether anyone is watching?

"When?" I asked, my cock hardening at the prospect of being buried in my sister's hot pussy.

"When can you be ready?" Maryanne asked teasingly? Her nipples were hard when she turned away from her husband's embrace and stepped towards me. "You're over dressed, Ronnie," she said, lifting the bottom of my shirt and pulling it over my head.

"Let's go back to the bedroom," Mark said as Maryanne was lowering my zipper. She unsnapped my jeans and tugged them down. I stepped out of them and she smiled seductively as she wrapped her hand around my hard cock.

Maryanne led me down the hallway by my erection with her thumb in constant motion, rubbing circles over my cockhead. What a strange turn of events this had turned out to be.

"I want everything!" Mark said, situating himself in a wing-backed chair near the bed. "Eat her pussy, suck his cock and fuck each other's brains out!"

"No video!" Maryanne said insistently as she led me to the bed.

"Of course not!" Mark responded. "I understand completely about what you said. I hadn't thought of it quite that way." Maryanne pushed me down on the bed and crawled up over me.

"You okay with this, Ronnie?" Maryanne belatedly whispered in my ear as she rubbed her tits against my chest.

"Whatever it takes to get back to this," I answered honestly. She lay down on top of me as she plunged her tongue into my mouth. Maryanne reached between us and fondled my cock as our tongues did their familiar dance. Fuck yes!

I caught movement in the corner of my eye and turned my head, almost wishing I hadn't when I saw Mark's hand encircling his fully recovered cock. This was so fucking surreal but I certainly wasn't going to pass up the chance to fuck my sister. I closed my eyes and ignored him hoping he wouldn't say anything. It was too much to ask for, I guess.

"Suck him off, Hon," Mark said like he was suddenly the director here. Maryanne's face lit up like she had just won the lottery. And maybe to her it seemed like she had as she kissed her way down my body to put on an erotic show for her husband.

"Paybacks, Geek," she said, smiling playfully as she lifted my cock and started slowly licking up and down the sides. Fuck! That felt good!

Maryanne teased me forever, swirling her tongue over my cockhead, licking my balls but never once putting my cock in her mouth. With Mark's verbal encouragement, she got my cock so hard it was turning purple.

"You might want to give him some relief before he bursts at the seams," Mark said, panting from his own machinations. Listen to your husband, Sis. This is one time where we definitely see eye to eye.

"He likes to be teased," Maryanne said coyly. "It makes him cum that much harder, right Ronnie?" Goddamn her!

"Right, Sis!" I blurted out as she sucked my cock into her mouth and lowered her lips to the base of it.

"Oh fuck yes!" I shouted as she rhythmically pumped my swollen cock into her mouth. Gasping for breath, I stiffened my legs and bucked my hips off the bed trying to drive it farther in but her hand worked like a governor limiting my ability.

"Oh God, Sis! I'm going to cum any second!" I shouted.

"Not really," Maryanne said, releasing my cock and sitting back on her heels. Her face was flushed and her breathing accelerated but she had the biggest grin on her face as my engorged cock humped blank air.

"Fuck Maryanne!" I cried but knew my protest was futile in light of what I had done to her earlier.

"Trust me, Ronnie," Maryanne said, mimicking my assurances to her when she was lamenting similar actions from me. "This is going to make it so much better for you."

"Touché Maryanne," Mark bellowed from his chair, laughing heartily. He was stroking his cock and watching our every movement.

"Do you want big sister to take care of your poor aching cock?" Maryanne teased.

"Fuck yes!" I answered aguishly.

"Say Please," she said but didn't wait for me to reply before sucking my cock back into her mouth and finishing me off with vigorously enthusiastic stroking and sucking. I unloaded my balls down her throat and collapsed back on the bed completely spent. Maryanne took her time milking every last drop out of me and then cleaning me up with her tongue.

"Damn Sis," I said, when I could talk again. "That was so fucking good!"

"Now you owe me one," she said, smiling. "But we're already even on the teasing, right?"

"Maybe a little teasing just to add to your pleasure," I countered as she stretched out beside me and spread her legs. Turning onto my side, I propped up my head with one hand as my other hand explored the delicate curves of her flawless breasts.

"Mmm," she murmured as I caressed the sides of her breasts and then grazed my palm across her erect nipples.

"You are so beautiful, Sis," I whispered as my hand glided down her stomach and combed through her pubic hair.

We leaned toward each other for a kiss as my fingers skimmed her slick pussy lips. Our tongues entwined as I teased her lips apart, stoking her arousal by inserting just the tip of my finger between them. Maryanne arched her back and pushed her wet pussy against my fingers as I gently probed her inner sanctum.

"Oh Ronnie," Maryanne moaned as my fingers flittered around inside her cunt, churning up her hot juices.

"Eat her," Mark said, suddenly reminding me that I had an audience. As much as I wanted to ignore him, he held all the cards regarding any further dalliances with my sister. That's not to say that eating her pussy wasn't foremost in my mind anyway.

I'd never eaten my sister after she'd been fucked and certainly not fucked by someone else. I wondered about that as I moved between her outstretched legs and took a long slow lick up her juicy slit. Thankfully, the taste was all pussy flavored; sweet, succulent, sisterly pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Maryanne cried as I took several more long licks, increasing the rapidity of my movements without penetrating her pussy with my tongue. "Eat me, Ronnie," she pleaded after I licked the tender lips of her labia one more time.

"Whatever you want, Sis," I answered, plunging my tongue into her overheated opening and lapping up her thickly flowing cream. I was so excited to have my mouth back on my sister's pussy that I nearly forgot everything I'd learned. I had already reconnoitered and I was currently dominating but there was no way I wanted to retreat. What else? O fuck! My hands, what am I doing with my hands?

Sliding my hands up her writhing body, I pinched and tweaked her taut nipples as my tongue luxuriated in her creaming pussy.

"Oh fuck, Ronnie!" Maryanne moaned, arching her back as my tongue found her clit. With my sister humping her splayed open pussy against my face, I pulled one hand back from her breasts and pushed two fingers deep inside of her.

"Oh yeah!" she cried as I pumped my fingers into her slick hole while sucking on her clit and flicking my tongue across its tip. I could tell she was getting close and I valiantly resisted the temptation to retreat. It would have been fun, though.

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" Maryanne screamed as I sped up my machinations. "I'm fucking cumming!" She dug her fingers into my scalp while grinding her soggy pussy into my face. Convulsing spastically as her orgasm ripped through her body, she flooded my mouth with her steamy nectar and squeezed my head between her thighs. Pulling my drenched fingers from her pulsating pussy, I attacked her flow of juices with my tongue, slurping and swallowing as fast as I could.

Collapsing back on the bed, Maryanne relaxed her thighs as I gasped for air but continued to lick her dripping pussy.

"Enough, Ronnie," she panted, pushing down on the top of my head as her chest heaved and she gulped air into her lungs. "Fuck me, now," she added, spreading her legs.

"Fuck her from behind," Mark said, sounding almost as out of breath as his wife. Shit, I'd almost forgotten he was here. I glanced over and saw him sitting on the edge of his chair with his hand wrapped around his erection. "I want to be able to see you going in," he explained.

"Give me some room, Geek," Maryanne said as she tried to turn over with me still lying between her legs. I moved back and she got up on all fours, turning her sexy ass my way. Her pussy was dripping and her crinkled asshole was staring right at me. I wondered what Mark would think if I fucked her ass instead of her pussy. Hmm. Maybe next time.

"Ready, Sis," I asked as I positioned my throbbing cock against my sister's slick pussy lips.

"Come closer, Mark," Maryanne said as she lightly pushed back against my cockhead. "Watch Ronnie slide his hard cock into my horny pussy."

Mark got up and stood next to the bed, his erection piercing the air in front of him. "This is what you wanted, right?" Maryanne asked, looking at him over her shoulder. He just nodded.

"Give me a kiss before he starts," she said and Mark crawled up on the bed next to her, wrapping his hand around her neck and pushing his tongue into her mouth. I took that as my cue and drove my cock into my sister's overheated pussy as they kissed.

"Mmphh," Maryanne moaned into Mark's mouth as I grabbed her hips and pounded into her, rocking the headboard against the wall.

"Oh God! You know just what to do, Ronnie!" Maryanne cried as Mark moved down to the foot of the bed so he could see my cock gliding in and out of his wife's steamy cunt. He was grinning from ear to ear and jacking himself off as he watched. This was too fucking bizarre! I hammered my sister's pussy, anxious for my own release.

"Come here, Mark," Maryanne panted. "I want to suck you off while Ronnie fucks me." She didn't have to send him an engraved invitation. Mark jumped off the bed and stood right next to Maryanne's face. We turned slightly so that she was facing his cock while I pummeled her pussy.

"Can you see?" she asked her husband as she grabbed his cock and swirled her tongue over the swollen head.

"Yeah! I can see really well," Mark blurted as Maryanne sucked him into her mouth. "Goddamn, this is a fucking dream come true, Hon," he cried as he grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth while I was fucking her pussy.

Maryanne was getting it from both ends and I don't think Mark was the only one whose dreams were coming true. She was moaning around Mark's cock and rocking back against me on every stroke. Needless to say I had never done anything like this before and it was incredibly arousing to watch my sister suck her husband's cock while I pounded into her hot pussy.

With all the physical and visual stimulation none of us lasted very long. Maryanne came first and as her shuddering pussy tightened around my pounding cock, I shot my load seconds later. Having momentarily ignored Mark's cock as her own need for release was too distracting, Maryanne made short work of his throbbing cock once her orgasm had peaked.

We were all lying on the bed gasping for breath when Maryanne beckoned each of us into her arms. She was on her back in the center of the king sized bed with her brother on one side and her husband on the other.

"My two deviants," she joked, wrapping one arm around each of us and pulling us close. "My two lovers," she sighed. "I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

"I'm the lucky one," Mark declared. "You don't know how long I've wanted to watch you with another man," he added, kissing her cheek. "I never imagined that it would actually happen."

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" Maryanne asked.

"Why?" Mark repeated incredulously. "Because I was ashamed. Because there was nothing we could do about it. Because it never occurred to me that you would want to indulge me."

"You?" Maryanne laughed. "I was indulging me, you just happened to be there," she teased.

"You are the most amazing woman in the world!" Mark exclaimed! "Isn't she amazing, Geek," he said, leaning up to look at me.

"She's the best," I agreed even though I thought this three-way cuddle was getting a little weird. In the heat of the moment I wouldn't have stopped if Maryanne had invited the entire neighborhood but now...

"That's why you wanted a video of Ron and I?" Maryanne interrupted my thoughts.

"He was the safest choice!" Mark answered, pissing me off even though I didn't know what he meant by safe.

"What do you mean safe?" Maryanne asked like she was reading my mind.

"He was safe in every way," Mark explained. "One, he was presumably disease free. Two, he loves you so he wouldn't try to leverage this against you in any way. And three, he's your brother so he's not a potential suitor who would be tempted to wreck your marriage." Don't be so sure about that last one, I thought as Mark continued.

"As much as I enjoyed the fantasy, I would never have wanted you fucking a stranger you met in a bar. I didn't know anyone else and I had no clue how to approach you with the idea until you sent me that email about the geek being your videographer. It all seemed too perfect."

"Wow," Maryanne said quietly. I seconded that wow. Definitely a slut wife fetish but as long as I'm the sexual recipient, what the fuck do I care what he fantasizes about. "Time to come clean, what else do you fantasize about?" she asked him. Mark just looked at us without saying anything.

"You never know, I might be fantasizing about the same thing," Maryanne prompted him. "Would you have ever thought that I would love having a cock in my mouth and my pussy at the same time? This is your chance, out with it," she teased.

"Both of us fucking you at the same time," Mark blurted out. "Like the dildos."

"Double penetration?" she smiled broadly. Mark just nodded. Holy fuck! I wasn't sure how I felt about that but it didn't look like they were asking for my opinion.

"Ronnie?" Maryanne asked, turning towards me. "You want the front or the back?" She was laughing at my jaw dropping expression and I was unable to speak.

"I'll give the kid a thrill and let him have your ass," Mark said magnanimously until he saw the look Maryanne gave him. "Shit! Are you fucking kidding me?" he asked incredulously. "You two have been busy!" He was laughing and I was still staring at my sister. Nothing in my brain was working. We were going to double fuck my sister?

"It's pretty late to get started with something like this tonight," Maryanne came to my rescue again. "We've already had a busy night, let's save something for tomorrow."

"You're right," Mark said, picking up cues from my sister. "That will give us all something to look forward to."

I kissed my sister and rolled off the bed. A three-some was one thing but I wasn't about to sleep with them.

"Good night, Ronnie," Maryanne said. "I love you."

"Love you too, Sis," I answered. Fuck! What a day. I took one last look at my sister's gloriously naked body before I hit the doorway.

"Good night, Sport," Mark said, pointing his finger like it's the barrel of a pistol and playfully pulling the trigger. I had apparently graduated from geek to sport by fucking his wife while he watched. I wonder what I'll be after tomorrow night.

I slept fitfully, tossing and turning, my mind racing uncontrollably through every threesome porn video I had ever seen. My cock remained stiff and swollen all night as I imagined Mark and I double fucking my sister.

I awoke still tired but more confident than ever that I didn't want to do this. What I really wanted was to have Maryanne all to myself like we were before Mark got home. I wished he would deploy again so I could go back to sleeping with my sister, taking showers together and waking up to a morning blowjob. Okay, it wasn't fair or even anchored in reality but that's how I felt.

samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers