Sisters of Upper Priam College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers

"So..." Kilee said, hoping that she would soon know what she was in for. Her head was swimming. She felt like she was in the middle of a wonderful dream. None of this made any sense. But she knew she was awake, it was so real. So real, and so wonderful. She was already feeling the pride that Cameron talked about, she was having trouble controlling her emotions. But she focused on Cameron, and the task at hand.

"So your probably wondering exactly what you are supposed to do right?" Cameron asked, back to her more normal, bubbly self.

"Yeah I am," Kilee replied.

"Well the rules of this event got that you actually are not allowed to touch my body with your own and I cannot touch yours with mine," Cameron said, purposefully being vague.

"So what do you want me to do? Masturbate?" Kilee replied. Cameron smiled devilishly and shook her head. She opened up her desk drawer and started to pull an object. It took a moment for Kilee to realize what it was but then she caught a glimpse of it. Kilee saw her anal beads come out of the desk and lay on the table.

"You are going to watch me use the winning toy from our last challenge. Your toy," Cameron explained. She left the toy on her desk and then walked over to bed and lay down on her stomach. She locked her feet together and kicked them gently in the air, looking back over her shoulder at Kilee and smiling mischievously.

Kilee felt herself becoming aroused. Her dick was hard as she picked up the string of beads and walked over to Cameron. Cameron closed her eyes and ignored her. Apparently this was supposed to be a completely mechanical affair. Kilee was supposed to pleasure the president and that was that. Kilee felt the beads, they had already been lubricated. She looked over at Cameron and saw that the president's asshole was glistening, covered in lube. She was already ready.

Kilee took the first bead and set it gently against Cameron's tight pink asshole. She could hear the president breathing rhythmically, preparing for the event. The beads were steel and felt cold in Kilee's fingers. They ranged in size, but the biggest was about the size of a quarter. There were seven beads on the chain and then a ring on the end to pull is out when finished. Kilee felt their weight in her fingers as she gently pushed the first bead into Cameron's asshole.

Cameron grunted and then moaned loudly. Kilee reached up and tugged on Cameron's hair. She bent forward and kissed Cameron's smooth ass and she felt Cameron purr. Cameron started gently rubbing herself against her bed shaking her ass. Kilee decided that meant she wasn't supposed to stop. She took the next bead and placed it gently inside of Cameron's ass. Cameron squealed with delight and begged Kilee to keep going. Kilee took the strand by its strings and swung it around in a pinwheel motion. Cameron clenched down on the beads and moaned.

Then Kilee began to work faster. She put the third bead in and then immediately inserted the next. More than half of the beads were now in and Cameron's body was shaking. Every movement slid the beads against some sensitive part of the inside of her body and she felt like she was going to explode. Kilee tugged gently on the beads and Cameron clenched hard to keep them in her body. Kilee pushed in two more beads. She was amazed by how many beads Cameron could fit inside of her body. Kilee stopped for a moment and just looked at the president. This pretty girl, with her long flowing hair and her naughty beads, it was such a perfect picture.

Finally, she slid the last bead into Cameron's pink asshole and it closed around the string. Kilee played with the ring, moving it and shaking the beads inside of Cameron's body. Cameron moaned and flailed on the bed. Suddenly, a deliciously nasty idea hit Kilee and she almost laughed to herself. She pushed in on the ring and Cameron moaned. She then took the ring and relatively quickly, but gently, pulled them out of Cameron's body. Cameron screamed in pleasure and pain and rocked gently on the bed. When the last of the beads popped out, she lay panting for a moment. Her penis was hard as a rock and she felt like she was going to cum any second. She was livid with Kilee for taking the beads out before she was finished. When she had finally pulled herself together she rolled over onto her back, holding herself up with her arms, starring daggers into Kilee. But before she had a chance to say anything, she gasped.

Kilee was standing in front of her, her legs were spread and her penis was standing straight out. Her breasts were perky and her nipples long and hard. But what really took Cameron's breath away was her mouth. As she watched, the last of the seven anal beads entered Kilee's mouth and only the ring stuck out from between her lips. Kilee enjoyed the taste of lube and ass on her tongue and the thick weight of the anal beads down her throat.

"Oh god," Cameron finally said, "Get down on your knees." Kilee did as she was told. She got down on her knees in front of the bed. Cameron jumped up from the bed and stood in front of Kilee. She started jacking herself off furiously. Her soft, feminine hands working quickly over her hard cock. It took only a few seconds to send her over the edge, she had been so close to cumming for so long. Cum shot out of her cock in a hot spurt and splashed over Kilee's face. Her eyelashes, eyelids, nose, and lips were covered in cum. Cameron fell back on her bed, panting. Kilee took the cum soaked ring in her finger and slowly eased the beads out of her throat. She breathed deeply and then set the beads down next to Cameron.

"There you go, Cam," Kilee said sweetly, feeling some of the sticky, salty cum drip into her mouth. Cameron giggled.

"That was hot," she said, "I am glad that I picked you." With that she took a towel and wiped off Kilee's face. When she was done, she gave her a quick peck on the nose.

"Thanks," Kilee said, blushing. She was still incredibly horny and hoping for some sort of relief.

"Go ahead back downstairs," Cameron said, "Your initiation is complete."

Chapter 10: The New Normal

The next couple of weeks were very bizarre. Things changed in the house now that everything was out in the open. Girls who had been dating, like Roxy and Cameron, were able to take their relationship back out into the public. Kilee was very surprised the first time she had walked into Dana Walker's to borrow a math book and saw Dana and Faith O'Malley, two sophomores, sitting face to face, their legs intertwined, jacking each other off. They had casually invited her to join in but she had gotten a bit shy and run out of the room.

It wasn't as though the girl pranced around naked, their tits and penises bouncing as they skipped down the halls, but they were more open. Sometimes girls would run out of bathrooms without their towels or make-out with a girl from the house on the living room couch. Kilee felt it was a little strange, but didn't necessarily dislike it. As a matter of fact she tried, without success, to see Lydia naked on several occasions. Unfortunately, now that there was no danger involved, she found that her sexual relationship with Tahlia, nonromantic as it was, was over. Tahlia wanted to find someone to date and Kilee found that while she still found Tahlia sexy, without a shared secret she didn't find her to be anything more than a great friend. After the secret came out, they would remain amongst the closest of friends in the house, but never again would they engage in mutual masturbation. As a matter of fact, Tahlia started dating a lesbian from outside the sorority. She had to resist the urge to have sex with her and had to warn the girls to be on their best behavior when the girl was around, but she had the makings of a real relationship, if she could ever come out with the truth.

Kilee continued going to class, engaging in sorority events, and generally having the best year of her entire life. She was just beginning to enjoy the new feeling of openness in the house when she had a great idea. She decided that she was going to be bold for the first time in her life without being prompted by something outside of her. She was going to try to win Lydia over. She was going to try to make Lydia her girlfriend. One day, when there was about three months left in the semester, Kilee decided to make her move. Lydia was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in her hand. She was sitting with her legs crossed and she was disinterestedly reading the newspaper. Kilee couldn't believe how gorgeous she looked.

"Hey Lydia," she said in a voice that was a bit too loud and a bit too cheerful. Lydia finished taking a sip of coffee then set it down gently and looked up. Her long eyelashes fluttering.

"Hey...Kilee," she hesitated and Kilee felt a knife go into her heart, "What's going on?" Lydia was always very nice to everyone, but Kilee felt that she was a bit distant.

"Hey, got any classes this afternoon?" Kilee asked, forgetting all of the things she had intended to say and now winging.

"Nope," Lydia replied, wondering what purpose there was to this inquiry.

"Oh, well I was wondering if you might want to grab something to eat this afternoon," Kilee said, then seizing upon a plot, "I have decided to get dinner with some of the upperclassmen girls to get a feel for what your experiences are. You know, so I can plan my college experience better," she lied. Lydia smiled and nodded her head.

"Oh ok," Lydia said, "Sure I can do that. Want to meet at Antonio's at like 5?" Kilee could barely contain herself. She was so incredibly excited.

"Yeah, sounds great," she said and then began to wonder how she was going to kill four hours before she met with Lydia. She took a shower and got changed into her favorite outfit. She went for a walk and daydreamed about a successful meeting with Lydia that developed into a real relationship. She picture eating dinner with her and watching movies, finally she pictured laying down next to her in bed and kissing her. Eventually, she realized that enough time had passed and she made her way to Antonio's. It was a local pizza place and a campus hangout. It wasn't exactly romantic, but Kilee would take what she could get.

She got there about fifteen minutes early and bought a coke and waited nervously. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Lydia walked through the door and took her breath away. She was wearing a long, loose skirt, a tight t-shirt and her hair was back in a ponytail. Kilee thought that she looked like a princess. Lydia looked around for a moment and then spotted Kilee and smiled. She waved and started walking over. Kilee wanted to save that smile in her mind forever.

"Hi," Lydia said, sitting down across from her and setting her purse on the table.

"Hey, what's up?" Kilee said. They talked briefly about the weather and upcoming exams and the ordered a pizza.

"So what did you want to ask me about?" Lydia finally said. Kilee had been prepared for this question. She asked a series of questions about school, jobs, and various other things that would interest a college student. However, what really excited Kilee was the fact that they were easily led off topic. They talked about growing up, they talked about music, they talked about movies. Before long, nearly three hours had passed during which time they had told jokes and stories, laughed and felt incredibly close. Lydia herself was feeling the power of their connection and was very disappointed when she informed Kilee that she had to leave. Kilee had gotten distracted from her goal and knew that now was her only chance to get it back.

"Listen Lydia before you go," she didn't have time anymore to be coy about it and she knew that if she screwed this up now, she might not get another chance. She began and Lydia looked at her with her kind eyes, "Look I lied to you." Lydia looked at her surprised.

"About what?"

"I told you that I was talking to all of the older girls and gathering information and stuff," Kilee said.

"Yeah..."Lydia said, confused.

"Well, I am not. I just wanted to do something with you. I saw you one day earlier this year and I followed you to the house. You are the reason I tried to join TGS in the first place. Now I have talked to you and I like you even more. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out on a date sometime," Kilee explained. They sat silently for a while. Lydia felt the information go through her but was confused about how to proceed. Finally, she collected her thoughts.

"Listen," she said and Kilee felt her heart sink, "First of all, it was kind of uncool of you not to be up front with me."

"I know," Kilee said and her face got red.

"But I am not really mad about that. I mean, I know how it is when you like someone. But Kilee I don't like you like that. Don't get me wrong. I had a lot of fun and I am glad that we are friends now. But I am seeing someone. Candi Tower, the sophomore. You know her, she lives in the room next to yours, after all," Lydia explained. Kilee felt tears well behind her eyes. Candi was the prettiest girl in the sorority (at least that was the consensus before Kilee had gotten in, now all the girls thought that she was the hot one, which made Candi insanely jealous).

"Oh," Kilee said, controlling herself, "I feel so silly. I am sorry."

"No don't worry about it. Hey, like I said, I am really glad we are friends now. But I have to go... Candi...she's waiting for me," Lydia said, wincing. She felt terrible, but nonetheless she had to go. She grabbed her purse and headed out the door, waving as she reached it. Kilee waved back and then, when Lydia was clearly out of sight, she ran to the bathroom, got in a stall, and cried. She cried for what felt like an hour until she was embarrassed with herself. She left the stall and looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were puffy and red and she felt haggard and tired. She splashed water on her face and walked out of the bathroom. She could've sworn that people were staring at her but she realized this was just a figment of her imagination.

She walked out the front door and breathed in the cold air. She felt her nipples harden as the wind whipped against her and she covered herself with her jacket. She put her head down against the cold and walked towards the house. She thought about her situation as she did so. At first she was embarrassed by her forwardness and with her rejection. But then she thought back to the meal itself and felt a warmth. She sensed that there was a connection and she knew that Lydia had felt it as well. Lydia felt loyal to this girlfriend of hers and that was a good thing, but Kilee had to prove that she was the right choice. The only way to do that was to make Lydia jealous. Lydia knew that Kilee liked her and she was probably a little bit proud of this. If Kilee could make Lydia believe that there was a new girl in her life, she could convince Lydia that she was missing out on an opportunity and the Kilee wouldn't be on the market for long. By the time she opened the door to the sorority house, most of her scheme was already prepared. She was actually smiling when she made it to her room.

Chapter 11: A Deceitful Plan

Ever since beginning the Rush process, Kilee had noticed that one of the other freshmen, Ebony, could never keep her eyes off of her. Anytime Kilee happen to notice Ebony, the tall black student was staring at her admiringly. Kilee felt a bit guilty, but she realized that perhaps her best way of getting Lydia could be to take advantage of Ebony. Besides, Ebony was a pretty enough girl and it might be a little bit of fun in the meanwhile. One day after class she approached Ebony as she sat alone in the kitchen, peeling and eating an orange. She felt a tinge of guilt, but suppressed it. The ends would justify the means.

"Hey Ebony, what's up?" she asked and Ebony looked up a bit startled. Ebony was obviously a bit nervous and Kilee felt the guilt rising again. But she refused to turn back now.

"Hey Kilee, nothing much. What are you doing?" The girl finally asked, stumbling a bit and generally acting very cute.

"Nothing. Just finished class. I don't have anything tomorrow until one so I am trying to figure out something to do," She explained. She knew for a fact that on Thursdays Ebony had no classes at all. That meant both of their evenings would be open.

"Oh. Yeah I don't have any class tomorrow either," Ebony said.

"Want to go get something to eat?" Kilee asked. Ebony almost jumped out of her chair. The two girls grabbed their jackets and purses and went to a local Chinese food place. Kilee knew that Ebony liked it and so she dealt with the fact that she didn't like Chinese food and went. They ate and Ebony talked about her family and about school. Kilee found her to be a bit of a bore. She constantly talked about herself and could somehow manage to find a way to make any statement about her. Worse, she had a tendency toward one-upsmanship. Anytime Kilee said anything, Ebony had done it first or better or worse or with more people or simply more in some way. Kilee had to continue to remind herself that she was doing this for Lydia.

Finally the dinner ended and Ebony and Kilee made their way back out into the cold night air. It was already pitch black and now Kilee had to put the second half of her plan into motion. "Hey Ebony," she said, "You said you didn't have class tomorrow right? Want to rent a movie to watch on the big screen?"

Ebony easily agreed and they walked over to the rental place. Kilee didn't really care about what they were watching and so she allowed Ebony to pick out a slasher movie and she talked about her favorite movies all the way back to the house.

It was an unwritten rule in the house that as soon as two girls had claimed the big screen TV on the first floor that the other girls were to leave them alone. Luckily, most of the girls in the house had class early in the morning on Thursdays and so, when Kilee and Ebony arrived back at the house at 7:30 p.m. no one was in the main room. Ebony chattered away, nervously and excitedly as she fed the movie into the DVD player and kicked off her shoes. Kilee took her shoes off as well and grabbed a big blanket and sat down on the couch. The movie started and Ebony settled down next to her and finally became quiet. They pulled the blanket up against their bodies and watched for a half an hour in silence.

It was a pretty terrible movie and Kilee had to work hard to avoid laughing while Ebony cringed and hid her eyes. Kilee was feeling very nervous. She knew what she had to do next. She looked over at Ebony, her eyes were wide open and she was staring at the screen. Her body was cuddled up next to Kilee's and she could feel her warmth. Kilee had to admit that despite the fact that she found Ebony incredibly obnoxious, she was incredibly sexy. She made her move.

Kilee was sitting to Ebony's left. With her left hand she reached across Ebony's face and touched her cheek. She felt Ebony shudder, but she still allowed her face to be turned toward Kilee. Ebony's face was blank and her breathing was shallow. Kilee could tell that Ebony's heart was beating. Kilee felt terrible that her own body was not reacting in the same way. She was physically attracted, but she felt repelled by her own deceit. But she pushed herself forward.

She starred into Ebony's beautiful eyes and she smiled. At least this would be fun. She closed her eyes and leaned forward. Her lips met Ebony's and for a moment, an innocent kiss was shared. But Kilee pushed further, soon her tongue was exploring the inside of Ebony's mouth, massaging the girl's tongue and feeling her teeth. She bit down lightly on Ebony's lips and she heard Ebony squeal.

She moved her hands so that her left arm was around Ebony's waist and her right was around her shoulders. Ebony put her own hands on Kilee's shoulders as Kilee pushed her over so that she was laying down on top of Ebony. They continued to kiss and held each other closely. Kilee felt Ebony's hands under her shirt and felt her bra unclip. She sat up and took off her tank top and bra. She leaned forward again, with her nipples against Ebony's face. Ebony latched onto one of Kilee's pierced nipples and sucked on it gently. Kilee moaned and arched her back. She could feel Ebony's cock against her leg and she felt her own cock straining against her tape.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers
1...456789