Sisters of Upper Priam College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,874 Followers

She came up with a lot of ideas like being a sexy nurse, pirate, stripper, and various others. However, she figured that most of the other girls would be considering this sort of thing as well and so she decided that her best bet was to be creative and also to come up with something that was original, memorable, and a bit funny. She spent most of the week just planning.

Finally, the night of the party arrived and Kilee was in a near panic. She took a shower and sat on her bed in her towel and considered what she would do. She caught a glimpse of herself in Sarah's mirror. Sarah herself was out already for the evening as a sexy pirate. She looked at herself for a moment and then smiled. Suddenly, a brilliant idea arose in her mind. She would dress up like she had just gotten out of the shower. She had it all planned out and she rushed around the room, and when it was done, she was impressed.

She let her hair lie wet against her shoulders and back and didn't put on any make-up. She took a dishtowel and folded it into a band about three inches wide. She took this and wrapped it around her naked breasts and then fastened it in the back with two safety pins. She shaved her pubic hair and then taped her dick tight against her asshole and put on a small pair of white panties. She then took a small towel and wrapped it around her waist like a skirt. She rolled it up a bit so that it barely covered her ass. She wore flip-flops so that it would look like she was wearing shower shoes. Finally, She grabbed Sarah's soap on a rope and a loofa, wrapped them around her wrists and hit the road towards the sorority house.

She walked with confidence as she went. She could see guys taking their eyes off of their girlfriends and watching them and she laughed to herself when the girlfriends invariably got angry and hit their boyfriends. She felt like she wasn't walking, but instead slinking towards the house.

She got there as she was the second girl to arrive. Eventually, all of eight of the remaining pledges. Kilee kept her eyes open but she didn't see Lydia anywhere. However, she was impressed with Cameron's sexy cheerleader costume and she even saw Roxy wearing a funny, but sexy, kitten costume. Cameron stood in front of the girls with her pleated skirt and stared at them.

"I can see in your eyes that you girls think that you are going to enjoy the party tonight. Well you all look very slutty and that's what we wanted. However, I am afraid that tradition dictates that I judge you girls right now and then you all leave, one of you forever," there was a collective sigh as the girls realized that they weren't going to be staying and having fun but instead being treated as pieces of meat. Further, she was upset that only Cameron would be doing the judging, she was hoping that she would see Lydia and that Lydia would judge her and give her a good grade. However, she didn't act disappointed, but instead got in a straight line with the other girls for Cameron's judgment.

Kilee was at the end of the line and so all of the other girls would be judged first. The first girl was a pirate, the second was a Catholic schoolgirl, the third was a librarian, the fourth was a pirate, the fifth was a nurse, the sixth was a hooker or stripper, the seventh was an angel clad in black. Cameron inspected each one and made no comments. Finally she came to Kilee and she could feel her heart racing and she didn't dare to look at Cameron in the eye. Then Cameron spoke to her.

"What are you Kilee?" she asked in an accusing voice and Kilee felt her heart sink to her knees.

'I..I uhh," Kilee said and then she shook her heart and gained back a little bit of the edge she prided herself on, "I just got out of the shower. Just trying to get clean, you know?" Cameron laughed a little and Kilee felt a bit lighter. Cameron leaned forward and put her lips near Kilee's ear.

"I think you win sexy," she said and then pulled back, speaking to all of the girls, "Well it seems you girls have given me a bit of an easier choice. I want the two pirates front and center. The rest of you relax. You are in for sure." The two girls with the pirate costumes walked to the center. They were both wearing the same, store bought costume and so Cameron had to make the decision based solely on which of them was better looking. She went with the short, Asian girl. The tall, black pledge walked out of the house with her head hung low.

"Well I guess you girls can go," Cameron said and turned around to walk away. Kilee admired her small, tight butt despite herself. The girls turned and started to walk out. Suddenly, Cameron whirled around and spoke again, "Actually, no. We are going to do another elimination right now, because I said so. Don't worry. This one will be quick."

She called to Roxy, who came in with a box in her hands. She stopped next to Cameron and waited for further instructions, "Here," she said.

"Hand one out to our seven remaining girls," she said. With that Roxy walked down the row of girls in their sexy Halloween costumes and handed them each a peeled banana, "Okay girls, if you want to look like a pack of sluts then you are going to get treated like a pack of sluts. You are all going to deep throat these bananas. The girl who gets the least inside of her throat, losses. I want...Kilee to go first." All eyes turned to Kilee and she felt excitement run through her body. She had never deep throated anything before and had never even thought about it, but now she was a bit excited to try. Why was she excited to try? She didn't think it made any sense, but she did. Desperately.

As she held her banana in her hand she looked around the room. She noticed that Cameron was starting to tap her foot impatiently and so she opened her mouth and put the tip of the banana in her mouth.

"Don't break it Kilee, you lose points for that. I want it to come out looking like it did when it went in," Cameron said devilishly. Kilee nodded in an innocent way and all of the girls felt she looked beautiful. She opened her mouth wider and fed a bit more of the banana down her throat. She relaxed the muscles in her throat and breathed softly and easily through her nose. She had her eyes closed and she fed more and more of the phallic fruit down her throat. She didn't panic as she resisted a slight urge to gag and fed more. All of the sudden she felt her finger hit her lips. She closed her mouth with the entire banana inside of her mouth and throat.

She opened her eyes and looked at the other girls. Their eyes were wide with amazement. She grinned at them and then opened her mouth. She inserted her forefinger and thumb into her mouth and gently removed the entire, pristine banana from her mouth.

"I have a couple of friends who might like to talk to you," was all Cameron said, winking and smiling. Kilee felt exhilarated with her public and extremely sexual exhibition. Kilee stood and enjoyed her knowledge that she would definitely continue as Cameron judged the other girls. Most of them were able to get four or five inches of the banana in their mouth before they gagged and gave up. When Cameron got to the final girl the girl refused to go.

"I know I can't beat any of them, I might as well just quit," the girl explained. Cameron tried to persuade her to give it a chance but she refused. In the end, the girl (who had been dressed up like the nurse) simply refused and walked out of the house.

"Two easy elimination in a row I suppose," Cameron said and then congratulating the remaining six contestants. She told them to leave so that the sorority could enjoy their party. Kilee could've sworn she felt Cameron's eyes on her as she walked away and she began to understand why most people liked to be sexual beings. But for the rest of the party, things were more relaxed. She ate, she drank, she laughed, and actually had fun interacting with other people. The sisters and the pledges were all so nice. They felt familiar, like they really were her sisters. Unfortunately, she never really had the chance to talk to Lydia. The only blemish on a perfect day.

A few weeks later, the fourth competition was announced. Kilee was disappointed to find that she simply was supposed to cook a dish for thanksgiving dinner for all the girls. She had been randomly assigned to mashed potatoes and she dutifully did her job. The girl in charge of the turkey so badly undercooked it that it could not be eaten and she was easily eliminated. There was only one elimination remaining and Kilee could almost taste her spot in the sorority.

Finally, a week before Christmas vacation, the final challenge was announced. Each of the remaining five girls were to buy an erotic Christmas present for the president. It was supposed to be in the tradition of a bachelorette party.

"So have you ever gotten kinky present or anything?" Kilee asked Sarah, desperate to come up with some idea that would be fun and sexy.

"Me?" Sarah asked, a bit offended even, "No. Never."

"Come on have you ever like seen a dildo or anything like that," Kilee said, blushing as the dirty word came out of her mouth. Sarah blushed as well. But sometimes blushing felt good, and they both enjoyed the sensation.

"No, I am not some kind of pervert of something," Sarah explained and Kilee tried not to roll her eyes, "Can you even use toys?"

"What do you mean," Kilee asked, not immediately understanding the nature of the question.

"Well you know. Like a...dildo. It is supposed to go in the vagina. But you don't...you don't have one. So like do you even know what a toy would feel good for?"

"You can put toys in your ass," Kilee explained, being a bit blunt to shock and offend her overly prudish (when sober) friend.

"Ew, Gross," Sarah said, and then her mood changed, "Have you ever done it?"

"No."

"Oh," Sarah said, now sounding a bit disappointed. Kilee shook her head. Someone had done a number on this girl. She didn't have time to think. She hit the internet and started pulling up stuff. Eventually she found what she wanted. It was a set of anal beads. She knew that anal beads were a bit extreme and she also knew that many people didn't like the idea of anal play, but if she was getting a toy for someone it had to be something that she could at least theoretically use.

She had to rush order it for them to arrive and she simply wrapped up the box when it arrived. Her instructions were to set the box on the doorstep and ring the doorbell. Then she was to leave immediately. All of the girls in the sorority would look at the toys and consider the record and then choose which girl to eliminate. The four selected girls would get e-mails at the start of Christmas break. Kilee did as she was told and held her breath. She felt very confident that she was going to get in but that didn't completely eliminate her unease.

One week later there was a message in her inbox. She took deep breaths and tried to remain calm. She opened the email and saw that it was from Lydia. It began, "Dear Kilee, Congratulations." she didn't read the rest. She was too busy crying and feeling more complete than she had ever felt in her entire life.

Chapter 8: New Sister

Kilee spent a lonely Christmas break in her dorm room. However, she was incredibly excited. On January 3rd, she would move into her new room at Tau Gamma Sigma house. It was a large building with four stories counting the basement. The top floor was the smallest, it had only three rooms. One bedroom each for Cameron and Lydia, the president and vice president respectively and a bathroom. The second floor was where most of the girls lived. There were seven bedrooms, each of which housed two girls, and a large bathroom with several showers. The first floor had a large living room with several couches and a huge television screen, a dining room with a large table and enough chairs for sixteen girls, a kitchen, and a bathroom. The basement had a dance floor, a bar, and a ceremonies room where meetings were held and events planned.

Kilee arrived on the third and was told by Cameron that her room was going to be on the second floor, room E with a girl named Talia Cooper. Talia was a senior (as were Cameron and Lydia) and Kilee only knew her from the pledge events. She was a very sweet girl and very beautiful. She was 5'2 and weighed around 100lbs. She was Thai and had long black hair and beautiful tanned skin. Her breasts were very large and Kilee believed that she probably had implants as the small girl had C-cup breasts. She had a small compact body and looked like she would blow over in a stiff breeze.

Kilee went up to the room and began to place her things. It felt much different than it had when, many months before, she had placed her items in the dorm room with Sarah. She felt like she belonged here and rather than being apprehensive, she was excited about getting to know Talia. She even whistled to herself as she placed her things. She was eventually singing loudly to herself and didn't notice the door open.

"Hello!" Tahlia said, giggling as Kilee jumped twenty feet into the air. Kilee laughed as well.

"Tahlia, hey!" she said and turned around. She felt an impulse and ran forward and hugged her roommate. Suddenly she was turning into even more of a girl. The shorter girl hugged her back and then they broke. Kilee just knew that she was going to have fun.

The first couple of days in the sorority were a blur of excitement and fun. Kilee loved eating at the big raucous table and didn't mind having to clean the dishes. She really enjoyed her initiation ceremony and didn't forget a word of the oath. She was starting to get to know the other girls and for the first time in her life she knew that she belonged. She feared to speak about her feelings because they felt cheesy to her, but with these girls, she felt like she was in a family.

One night, Kilee went over to the dorm to visit Sarah (after nine or ten e-mails from Sarah begging her to come over and meet her new roommate) and came back to her room when it was a bit late, close to two in the morning. She opened the front door and saw a couple of girls in the dining room having a late night snack. She waved and then walked quietly upstairs and into her room.

She closed the door quietly behind to avoid waking her roommate. One of the most pleasant surprises of her stay at TGS House was that her roommate Talia quickly became the best friend she had always had. No one who had ever met Kilee before would have called her "goofy" or "fun-loving." However, when she was with Talia she felt different. She told little jokes, giggled, tickled, and made funny faces in a way that she didn't realize was in her. Talia brought out a childish side of her which she liked.

She felt the difference come over her every time she came into the room. That was true even this time, when Talia was asleep. She briefly considered going straight to bed and then decided some sort of prank was in order. She thought about getting some warm water and trying to make Talia pee the bed. This was a funny idea but far to cruel to actual go through with. She decided to creep over to Talia's bed to see if she could get some sort of inspiration.

She looked down at Talia and initially thought something was wrong. Talia had a strained look on her face and she was groaning as though something weren't normal. Kilee quickly became concerned and she furrowed her brow as she looked over her sleeping friend. She was just about to try to wake Talia up when she realized that Talia's pants were inside of her pajama pants and that her fingers were working furiously over her crotch.

Kilee had to cover her mouth to avoid laughing. She couldn't believe that she was afraid that her friend was in distress and actually she was just playing with herself in her sleep. She was about to go back towards her bed and go to sleep when she became curious. She decided instead to stick around the bed and watch for a bit, just to see what happened. Talia took her other hand and began to massage her breast through her thin wife beater. Kilee noticed that she could see the girls large brown nipples through the shirt. She felt herself becoming aroused and was happy that she had taped herself down during the course of the day.

She watched for a few more minutes and enjoyed the show. She was about to turn around when something caught her eye. She was looking at Talia's pink panties and her furious hand and she saw something slip out of the top of the panties. She watched again and it happened again. She leaned forward and held her breath. Then she nearly gasped. Talia, in her sleep, pulled her panties down to below her knees to allow herself better access to her crotch. In between her legs was a penis! Kilee couldn't believe it. Talia was a tranny, just like Kilee. Kilee put her hand over her mouth and then backed away from the bed and sat down on her own. She didn't even know what to think, so many thoughts were running through her head. She had felt a special kinship with Talia the second she had met her and now maybe this was an explanation for why.

She desperately wanted to talk to Talia about it. But how would she bring it up. She couldn't very well say she was watching her masturbating in her sleep and that she was also a tranny. This was going to be very difficult. Kilee thought for maybe an hour, considering all the pros and cons of her various plans. Then, suddenly, the plan hit her. She walked back over to Talia, who had finished playing with herself. She admired Talia's penis and wished that hers was as long as Talia's. She felt this was a weird emotion for someone who felt that she was a girl through and through but that was the way she felt. Regardless, Talia had a seven inch penis growing out of a very small patch of pubic hair and Kilee admired it.

She shook off these thoughts and got to work. She carefully took hold of Talia's panties and carefully, calmly slid them down the rest of her body and threw them on the floor. She now had Talia naked from the waist down. She desperately wanted to wake her friend up or to touch Talia's penis to ensure that it was really there, but she resisted this impulse. Next she went over to the door. To be kept open during the day a wedge needed to be shoved under the door. Kilee took this wedge and shoved it in the other way, ensuring that any attempt to open the door would simply tighten the wedges hold on the door and ensure that it stayed closed. Next she walked over to her bed and took off all of her clothes and removed the soft nurses tape she had used to hold down her penis. Last, she reset her phone alarm for six o'clock in the morning and changed the ring tone. She had a ring tone on her phone that sounded exactly like the sorority houses' fire alarm (she had accidentally set off the alarm while making eggs a few days before). She put the ring on the highest possible level, which she knew to be ear splitting and then hunkered down in bed to go to sleep. It was a bit tough, but eventually she got there.

She awoke at six o'clock the next morning with the unbearable blast of her cell phone. She forgot her entire plan in those first few seconds the alarm went off. She jumped up from her bed yelling, "Talia, the fire alarm is going off let's go!" Talia was already awake and she was sprinting towards the door. She got there first and was desperately pulling on the door, trying to get it to open but it refused. Kilee got there a second later and tried to held her. The harder they pulled, the more jammed the door got. Suddenly Kilee remembered everything and she started to laugh. A full minute had passed and the alarm on her phone went dead.

"It was my phone," Kilee said, giggling and Talia joined in they laughed a few more moments and then suddenly Talia stopped. Kilee looked over at her friend, concerned and saw that her eyes were staring straight down. She looked down as well and saw that her penis was rubbing up against Talia's penis, which was erect from the morning.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,874 Followers
123456...9