Sisters of Upper Priam College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers

"Oh my god," Kilee said, doing her best job at acting. Talia didn't need to act, she was surprised by the situation she now found herself in. She quickly ran back to her bed and jumped under the covers. Kilee, feeling the same sort of nakedness ran to her bed and jumped under the covers. They sat for a moment in complete silence. Then Talia spoke.

"Kilee, what the hell just happened?" she asked, turning towards her friend.

"I don't know," Kilee lied.

"Listen, I..." Talia didn't know what else to say. Kilee felt the tension rising and didn't know what to do, so she started talking. She told Talia about growing up and about her surgeries and about everything else that had led her to be a sorority sister at Upper Priam College. She even told Talia about her night with Sarah, as it was her only sexual experience. The entire time she was closing her eyes.

"So that's it," she said when she got to the point at which she entered the sorority house, "What are the odds of both of us getting into this sorority. I mean, we are both the same. Tell me about you." By this time, any tension had seeped away. Talia was her friend again and they were just two girls talking and giggling early in the morning. Kilee learned that Talia had been born in Thailand and that she had been bred early in life to be a ladyboy prostitute. However, Christian missionaries had rescued her when she was 13 years-old, just before she was to be put out on the street. She came to the United States and a family took her in as she was and raised her as their daughter.

"That's such an interesting story," Kilee said and meant it, "I am so glad that everything worked out for you. It could've been so horrible."

"I don't like to think about that," Talia said, casting her eyes down. Kilee immediately felt guilty.

"I'm sorry," she said and Talia waved her hand as though it didn't bother her. Kilee decided to change the subject, "Okay, I know that this is kind of wrong, but..."

"You want to see it again?" Talia said smiling, "I was thinking the same thing. With that, Talia threw off her blanket and pulled her shirt up over her head and sat naked on the bed. Kilee, still naked from sleep, ran over to Talia's bed and jumped in next to her. They sat Indian style looking at one another and were just quiet for a moment. Kilee was taller and built more like a supermodel, her penis was small and was erect from her discussions with Talia. Talia was smaller but her erect penis was much larger.

"I like your body rings," Talia said moving her hand in a sweeping motion denoting approval of the nipple rings, bellybutton, and penis rings. Kilee blushed and thanked her for the compliment.

"I still can't believe we are both here like this," Kilee gushed, "It is so magical."

"Yeah," Talia said.

"I have never seen anyone's penis except for mine," Kilee explained, her eyes glued to Talia's hard member. She liked that Talia was erect, and liked to think that it was because of her.

"So I guess that means you've never touched one before huh?" Talia asked, "Never played with one or put it in your mouth?"

"No," Kilee whispered. Talia laid on her side with her head about halfway down the bed and her feet dangling over the side. She raised her eyebrows at Kilee who got the message. Kilee slinked over to Talia and laid down the opposite way, head to foot, except she placed her head very close to Talia's penis, "Take your time Kilee, just do what you want to do."

Kilee looked at the penis and smiled to herself. She put forward her hand, slowly and took the shaft gently in her right hand. She could feel Talia's body tense and she liked it, stroking the cock gently with her hand. She moved her hand slowly over Talia's balls and felt their passive weight against her fingers. She mashed the girl's scrotum around with her fingers and giggled when Talia squirmed.

She then moved her hand back to the shaft and felt hefted its weight. She breathed deeply of the surprisingly feminine smell of her friend. She then planted a gently kiss upon the very tip and felt the a thin bit of pre-cum touch her lips. She licked them and taste the salty, warm flavor. She felt a warmth build in her stomach and she opened her mouth. She began to take the cock into her mouth. She remembered the gentle way in which she had taken the banana during her pledge event and she breathed from her nose and smoothly let it slid into her throat. She heard Talia gasp and felt the smaller girl's hips press gently and rhythmically against her face and knew she was doing something right. She could tell that Talia was enjoying the feeling of her tongue stud moving over her cock. She felt fingers on her body, touching her nipple rings and bellybutton rings. She felt electric. Kilee continued to let the cock slide in and out of her mouth. She loved the smooth feel against her tongue and the salty taste of Talia's skin. She liked the way Talia's pubic hair tickled her nose and the way her long, hard cock made her throat feel like it was going to burst. She loved the way Talia's balls felt on her nose, oddly.

"I like that you are shaved bare, it looked so cute," Talia said. Suddenly, the hands which had previously been roaming all over Kilee's body took up her cock. Suddenly she felt the warm, wet feeling of a mouth engulf her private area. She had to concentrate hard to continue her ministrations on Talia. For a few brief minutes they moved as one. Both lay on their sides on the bed, the penises in each other's hungry mouths. They were silent except for muffled groans and the sound of tongues.

Suddenly, Talia's body became stiff as a board. She sucked hard on Kilee's penis and then went completely limp. Kilee felt her mouth fill with a thick, salty liquid and she immediately fell in love with the flavor. She sucked hard on Talia's penis, trying to extract every last precious drop from the girl. Talia giggled around Kilee's cock and then pulled her penis out of Kilee's mouth. Kilee swallowed the cum and breathed deeply. Suddenly, she felt her own orgasm coming on.

"OHHH GOD!" she cried, "Be careful Talia," she tried to warn. Talia tried to calm her by gently stroking her hip. Kilee felt the orgasm hit her hard, much better than when she was by herself or the time she was with Sarah. She felt like stars were exploding all over her body and every hair on her head was standing on end. She felt as though she might black out for a moment and then she felt herself become limp. Her cock was already pumping hot cum into Talia's waiting mouth, filling it. Talia tried to swallow, but more kept coming, it rolled out the side of her mouth and some landed on her bed, more on her large tits. Finally, after nearly a minute and dozens of spurts, Kilee finished her orgasm.

Kilee sat up and looked at Talia. The girl was already looking at her, her mouth closed and her finger extended towards Kilee and hooked it three times in an come hither fashion. Kilee crawled on her hands and knees towards Talia and kissed her gently. Talia opened her mouth and inserted her tongue into Kilee's mouth. Suddenly, a torrent of cum filled Kilee's mouth. She was surprised and some spilled out onto her breasts, coating her erect left nipple. However, she recovered enough to keep most of it in her mouth and she swallowed her own cum and found that she enjoyed it almost as much as she had enjoyed Talia's. They kissed for a few moments longer and then broke. "Didn't see that coming, did ya?" Talia said and giggled.

"You are such a bitch!" Kilee said and kissed her again. She moved her head down and briefly sucked on Talia's nipple. The girl moaned and Kilee smiled. She then sat up again.

"I have never seen anyone cum like that," Talia said with actual amazement in her voice.

"You watched a lot of people cum, you slut?" Kilee said in a playful way. Talia raised her eyebrows and then grabbed a hold of Kilee's nipple ring and then twisted it until Kilee screeched in pain, "Okay, Okay, stop!" she begged and Talia relented.

"Seriously though, that cock ring and the one on your tongue feel fantastic," Talia said and Kilee could feel herself blush. They sat, smiling for a few minutes and then they immediately began to think about the same thing.

"So what does this mean for us..." Kilee asked after a few seconds.

"Well...I don't know," Talia said, staring at the ceiling.

"So I kinda don't think right now that..." Kilee began. Suddenly Talia responded in an excited tone.

"That you don't want a relationship?" she asked, then she became more subdued, "I am sorry, that sounded mean." "No. No. No, that is exactly what I was going to say!" Kilee said. Once again it showed their amazing connection, at least to Kilee.

"Great!" Talia said, "I mean just because we don't want to date or anything, doesn't mean we can't fuck every once in a while right? I mean we are roommates." Kilee laughed at her friends bluntness and then felt herself becoming hard again. This was going to be a fun semester.

Chapter 9: Revelations

For a few weeks Kilee and Talia had a great time. They both rushed home as soon as classes were out and spent as much time as they could, naked in their room. They had to come out every once in a while to avoid suspicion, but more often than not they were sucking each other off. The girls together agreed that they would limit their playtime to hands and mouths because they wanted to wait until they found someone to date before they had intercourse with anyone.

One of Kilee's favorite activities was to wait until Talia fell asleep and then try to start to suck Talia's penis without her noticing first and then waking her up with an orgasm. She was successful more often than not and while Talia pretended to be offended, it was clear that she enjoyed it. Eventually she stopped sleeping with panties on.

Talia loved to watch Kilee masturbate. She couldn't explain it but she felt engrossed when she watched Kilee's elegant fingers slide over her thin, hard cock and she especially loved the way in which Kilee's cum shoot out of her body in huge, thick arcs. Sometimes she would get on her knees in front of Kilee while she played with herself and tried to catch the cum in her mouth or let it slid around on her face. They two thought that they were in heaven.

However, one day, the world rumbled underneath of Kilee. She had just finished classes and was rushing home to see if Talia was off of work yet. She waved to some of the girls as she came in and then skipped up the stairs. When she got to the door she saw a note posted on her door addressed from the president.

It stated that there was a problem which the president had just recently become aware of in regards to the freshmen sorority members and that at four o'clock Kilee and the other three freshmen would have to meet in Cameron's room to discuss the matter. Kilee took the letter off the door and shrugged her shoulders. She had no idea what to expect. She sat on her bed for an hour and waited to see if Talia would come home. However, four o'clock arrived and Kilee was forced to leave.

She walked up the stairs towards Cameron's room. As she was in the hallway in between Cameron and Lydia's room, Lydia came out of her room. She was wearing only a towel wrapped around her body, and she was headed towards the bathroom to get a shower. Her nipples were hard through the towel because of the cold and Kilee was afraid that her eyes were bugging out of her head.

"Hey Kilee," Lydia said in a sweet voice and waved. Kilee couldn't manage to speak back but instead merely waved. She had shared a few words with Lydia over the time she had pledged and then joined the sorority. But she always felt mush mouthed and she was sure that Lydia thought she was a moron. But just hearing Lydia say her name made Kilee's heart beat faster.

She shook her head and then walked into Cameron's room. She had never been in it and was taken aback by its opulence. It was nearly twice as large as the room that Kilee shared with Talia and it was painted pink and had a huge, four post bed and a desk, behind which Cameron sat.

The other three girls were already there and they waved meekly and nervously at Kilee. The other three freshmen were Bethany Lewis, Ebony Darnell, and Kayla Kahn. Bethany was a cute little blonde girl no more than 5 feet tall. She had an almost childish built with slim hips and small breasts but her face was gorgeous. Ebony was the only African American in the sorority. Her head was shaved down very low and she had huge brown eyes. She had a lanky and sensual build and small, perky breasts. Kayla was 5'7 and had a bit of a chunky build, large breasts, a bit of a pudgy stomach and a bit of a flat butt. She was the least attractive girl in the sorority but everyone loved her for her quick wit.

"Thank you for joining us Kilee," Cameron said in an oddly formal fashion. As soon as the pledging had ended, Cameron had returned to her normal bubbly self and had dropped the false formality and aggression with which she had conducted the weeding process. Now it was back, but with more bite, as though this was serious and not just a joke.

"Sorry I am late," Kilee said meekly and took her place standing next to the other girls.

"Don't worry about it," Cameron said in a way that indicated that she should worry about it, "Alright I am going to cut right to it girls. One of you has not been entirely honest with us. One of you does not actually qualify to be a member of this sorority." Kilee felt a cold stabbing feeling in her stomach. Someone had seen her and Talia. They knew her secret. That is why Talia hadn't come home, she was already kicked out. "One of you is an imposter and a pervert. That person knows who she is. Now I got an anonymous tip about one of you, but I don't know which one. So this is how it is going to work. In a minute I am going to turn the light off. When I do that, the guilty party must take off all of their clothes so that you can feel the shame that this sisterhood feels in having a person like you cheat their way into our confidence. Now, if the guilty person disrobes and accepts their shame, then we will call back the last girl eliminated and everything will go on as before, without our shameful current member. If, however, that person decides not to admit her crime then all four of you are out and there simply won't be a freshman class this year. Got it?"

Cameron spoke in a quick, no-nonsense fashion. Kilee could see Cameron's eyes searing into her flesh and she knew that she was the one. She knew that she was going to have to do this. Not only would she be kicked out either way, but if she didn't expose herself in front of everyone then the other girls would get kicked out as well. She liked the other girls and she didn't want them to get kicked out. She decided that she would rather face the shame and embarrassment of being exposed to protect her new friends. It was sad that now that she was a part of something real it was coming back to bite her in the ass. Suddenly she remembered all of the reasons she had secluded herself from society. What sort of madness had convinced her to expose herself in any way to the world? Lydia's face flashed in her mind and she wondered if this was worth the few awkward words she had exchanged with the girl.

"Alright here we go," Cameron said and sighed. She drew all the shades and ensured that all outside light could not leak in. She then walked over to the light switch, "The girl in question now has two minutes," she said and the lights went out. It was very dark in the room, Kilee couldn't see anything in the room.

Kilee took a deep breath and took off her white tank top and then her bra. She slid her pleated skirt down around her ankles and took off her panties and removed her tape. She then quickly removed her boots and stood again. She closed her eyes and continued to hold her breath. She heard the lights click on and then there was silence. She could hold her breath no longer and breathed slightly. She was beginning to grow very nervous.

"Oh God!" a voice called out in a very surprised fashion. Kilee was so embarrassed she felt like she was going to melt, but the voice continued in an elated and relieved way, "I can't believe it!" With that Kilee decided to open her eyes. When she did so she was stunned to see that all four other girls, including Cameron, were standing naked in the room and all of them had limp penises hanging between their legs. Kilee laughed with relief.

"Well it looks like we all had something to hide," Cameron said and the girls laughed awkwardly. Kilee couldn't believe how beautiful all the girls looked naked. Cameron sat down in her chair and put her feet up on the table. She was especially beautiful and Kilee enjoyed the way her six inch dick was squeezed between her legs as she sat in the chair.

"What is this about?" Ebony finally asked.

"Well girls, the easiest way for me to cover this is to explain to you this history and philosophy of Tau Gamma Sigma sorority here at Upper Priam College. We were founded in the 1970s as a haven. A haven for girls like us. Girls who were born in men's bodies and who had made partial transitions but wanted to continue with our penises intact. At first it was difficult, but as the years come and gone we have been able to make contact with doctors and psychologists who put us in contact with the most beautiful trans-girls in the United States and in some cases overseas. All of you were contacted by UP because TGS wanted you. We sought you out, got photos of you, and actively pursued you. We funded the scholarship which all of you are now enjoying. The other girls who pledged here were merely red herrings. Something to throw off other people who might suspect us as well as a chance to have a little somewhat tradition sorority fun with you before the final 'decision' was made.

"Listen, we created this sorority at this campus because we knew that in a small town with a small campus that we would be able to control our environment. We would be able to act as a self-contained community and we would be able to accept ourselves and each other for the imperfect, but not shameful, people that we are. Now just a few minutes ago I put you through a bit of an ordeal. I made you feel ashamed of your body and made you feel that you were going to be thrown out for being the person that you are. This was just an exercise and I am really sorry that it was necessary. But it was necessary. It is a symbol of the end of an age. That is the last time that you will ever be ashamed of yourselves. While you are in the TGS house and when you are TGS alumni, you will always be proud of your body and your soul."

When Cameron was done the girls felt compelled to applaud. Cameron obviously became embarrassed and then she laughed. She invited all the girls together for a big hug and they felt odd but happy as their naked bodies touched one another and they felt good to be around one another.

"Alright, I want you girls to get dressed and go back downstairs. The other girls know why you are here so we are going to be a lot more open in the house now, so I hope you enjoy yourselves in being who you are. I am proud of all you," Cameron said. She sat up in her chair quickly, "Oh, but there is just one more thing. There is a tradition that the president gets to select her favorite of the new girls and for one evening gets to benefit from that girls company." The girls paused in their efforts to get dressed. All of them both wanted to get picked and also feared it.

"Who do you want?" Kayla asked.

"Why don't you stay here Kilee," Cameron said. Kilee dropped her clothes on the floor and waited for the other girls to file out of the room. They all smiled at her and offered little congratulations. In a few moments Kilee was standing naked in the room with Cameron.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers
1...34567...9