Six Floors Down Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah. Just like that."

I pistoned my tongue in and out of her, making sure to caress her walls and lips with my tongue as it went in and out. She tasted so good, and her warmth and wetness were overwhelmingly erotic. I was completely turned on. My cock was hard and trembling, like it was mid-blow job, even though nobody was touching it.

After a minute or two of tongue fucking her, I moved my tongue out and started flicking her clit. This sent Megan into a fit of passion. She grabbed the sheets in her fists and started bucking her hips.

"Suck my clit. Hard. Please. Pleeeeeeease."

I launched in and took her clit in my mouth, sucking and licking it at a furious pace. I let her wetness and taste wash over my senses. It was so sexy. I licked and sucked and even nibbled a little, keeping up my frenzied pace and making sure not to be repetitive with my attentions.

Megan grunted out her "ahs," but with a muscle and passion I had not seen in her yet (and that's saying a lot, since this girl has been one big ball of passion since she first set foot in my door the day before).

I continued licking and sucking, and reached up with my left hand and started playing with her right nipple.

"Oh yeah. That's so good. Don't be afraid to do it too hard."

I squeezed and pulled on her nipple while continuing to lick and suck her clit. I used my right hand to reach into her and massage her G spot.

She was already on fire from the clit sucking and nipple twisting, but I guess the G spot stimulation put her over the edge.

She screamed when I first hit the spot, and then started saying, almost crying, over and over again:

"Don't stop. Yes. Don't stop. Yes. ..."

Soon, the familiar "ahs" started hitting, and after a few seconds, her body tensed in orgasm. I could feel her pussy muscles clamping down and releasing on my finger. Her hands grabbed and released the sheet. She came hard, harder than I had seen. It was so sexy. She slowly came down as I gently continued to fondle her.

After a few moments she broke out into a huge smile.

"Un-fucking-believable. That was incredible."

She gently tugged me forward, so I complied and moved up her body until I was laying on top of her. We started gently kissing.

"Mmmm. I don't taste so bad."

"You're delicious."

We continued kissing until she reached down and grabbed hold of my erect six inches.

"We need to do something about this."

"That would be ... necessary."

Megan laughed and pushed me on my side, indicating she wanted to switch positions. I rolled over and let her toll on top of me. She kissed me hard, really exploring my mouth with her tongue, and then she started kissing down my body, between my nipples, over my pubic hair, until she engulfed my cock in one motion, my cock head hitting the back of her throat. She came back up, licking the underside of my penis the whole way out.

"Mmmmm. But, I need it inside of me."

She then scooted down and raised her incredible hips and slowly lowered herself down onto my cock. Her pussy lips caressed my cock the whole way down, like the wettest, hottest tongue, until I was fully inside her, her lips and clit in my pubic hair.

She started riding me steadily and slowly, up and down, her pussy lips giving my cock a workover.

I reached up and grabbed her breasts, feeling their heft in my hands. She gave out an approving moan and quickened her pace.

I lifted the top half of my body up to kiss her breasts, soon inhaling her nipples, sucking them hard, and running my tongue around them. They were so hard and sexy, I loved the way they felt in my mouth.

While I was kissing her nipples, I reached under her and caressed her ass cheeks, urging her up and down on my cock.

Before long, any pretense of reserve or restraint was gone. I was on my back, hands massaging her breasts, and she was furiously lifting herself up and down on my cock, faster and faster, as hard and as fast as she could.

I reached down and started rubbing her clit. It wasn't easy staying with it as her body moved up and down so quickly, but I held on the best I could.

I must have been something right because after a while, she slowed down, allowing me to really work on her clit. She moaned:

"Yeah, that's the spot. Keep that up."

Her "ahs" increased in intensity and I could tell another orgasm was approaching.

I had one hand working her clit while the other rubbed her breasts and nipples, eventually pulling on her nipple hard like I had learned she likes it.

Her "ahs" got fast and furious and I could tell I was seconds from experiencing yet another of her orgasms.

Only, it was her turn to throw me a curve. Without notice, she increased her pace, furiously riding me again, up and down, her pussy lips rubbing along the side of my cock. It felt so good.

I kept my hand on her clit the best I could, until she blurted out:

"Nipples."

I reached up to work on her nipples, and she moved her hand down to her clit, furiously rubbing it with a circular motion. Even in the middle of intense passion, she knew what to do. She had a better angle on her clit, and I had the better angle to worship her nipples.

Shortly after, with her breasts filling my hands, her pussy flying up and down on my dick, and her clit under the expert care of her delicate fingers, her pre-orgamsic "ahs" took over, and soon she stopped bouncing and locked down on my cock. She started orgasming, her muscles clenching, her back arching. I looked up at the sight of her and was blown away. That, combined with her pussy clamping on my penis, was all I could take. I shot my load up into her.

She sat up for a half a minute, catching her breath, her beautiful hands flat on my chest helping to balance her. Then, she let out a sigh and collapsed onto my chest, her lovely hair in my face.

I reached up and held her, my hands running over the soft, damp skin of her back and ass. She had her hands around the back of my neck, her fingers softly playing with my hair.

I was thinking of how this woman had given me the most erotic and sensual 24 hours of my life, and how I felt that she was a beautiful, special person. Of course, all I could articulate out loud was:

"Wow."

"I'll second that."

Megan lifted her head and flashed me one of her amazing smiles. I hoped she knew what was behind my "wow." I thought she might, and that's why she smiled. But, since I wasn't cool enough to get myself together to say what I wanted to say, I wouldn't know for sure.

She then rubbed her hand over the side of my face and asked:

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I hope something with you."

"Good."

"Do you want to go out and do something?"

"Not tomorrow. I have an idea."

"Okay. I'll call in sick tomorrow."

"I'm flattered, but I can wait until tomorrow evening. If I have to."

Megan gave me the sweetest kiss on the lips and got up from the bed. I walked her to the living room. She put on her sundress, put on her coat, and picked up her backpack.

"You don't have to go."

"Unfortunately, I do. Besides, if I stay, I think I would be endangering our health."

"You might be right."

We smiled, and she started for the door.

"You forgot about Savnannah."

"She's my gift to you."

Megan kissed me. After all, it made sense. Savannah was built for a man's use. At least the latex version of her was. But I was hoping for many more visits with Megan more than a repeat performance with Savannah. Then again, if Savannah AND Megan were there ... I stared at Megan in her rain coat. I again took note of her piercing, arresting blue eyes and the beautiful rest of her. Until she broke the silence again:

"Still cute and not creepy, but don't push it."

"Right."

"Tomorrow at seven."

"I'll be here. Thanks for, well, everything."

"I told you, you are great ... for a perv."

I smiled at her. I liked having a running joke with her, even if I had only known her for a day, and known her name for an hour or two. She tacked on one last comment:

"Besides, you ain't seen nothing yet."

And with that, Megan gave me one last kiss and left. I closed the door, sat on the couch and wondered to myself: I ain't seen nothing yet? What's left? And, more importantly, can my physical health handle it? If not, hey, as they say, what a way to go.

12