All Comments on 'Sizzling Sex with Minisha'

by Rohanhandy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Killed by poor grammar

You obviously have not read a single article in any kind of decent English, where on earth did you get the misconseption that the AMPERSAND SIGN is a common word in literature?

Sorry to say but you need to read anything to get a small grip of the language - and get yourself some grammar training - before posting here, your story is unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grammar? What is that?

This is in support of the author and against the first comment titled "Killed by poor grammar." I understand that readability of literature is prime, but theme is an essential prime. Grammar keeps changing. Theme does not. Literotica is not expected to be authored by Shakespear and his clan. If you are not impressed by the story, I am afraid, you may need a blue pill. Do not pick the red one!!!

By the way, have you enjoyed SMS messages any time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In Rohanhandy's defense

To the guy who commented on the grammar used in this short story, titled 'Killed by poor grammar'

Dude! Really? Grammar? That's what you want to focus on in a story which is supposed to make you horny? What is wrong with you? The writer has painted a very nice picture for us readers and it did the trick for me because I am not an arrogant prick like you. You have to understand that no one could give a flying fuck about small grammatical errors in a erotica story. It's like not liking a porn movie because the acting isn't good.

Stop being so anal and judge some school essay writing competition if you want to exhibit your superior knowledge of English grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Sexy

I can't get my husband interested in milking me but I love to read about those who enjoy it. Lovely sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

so you sucked and fucked a married slut.i'm sure you did this in your real life too.....keep it up casanova.....keep adding feathers to your cock.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I am sure that it is difficult to write in a language that is not your first language.

Those of us with a little experience have learned to read for the story and not for little understandable mistakes. I enjoyed reading the story and passed over little errors of grammar. Without automatic spell check I would spell a lot of words wrong either in error or just lose fingers (since I am an old man). Give Rohan a break, he told a good story. As for the snotty comment about him fucking a married woman, you asshole, you are reading on a porn site and making cracks about something like that. Grow up, attend your fanatic church and quit reading porn. I apologize for him, Rohanhandy, I really liked your story and hope you have written another one, I will check your page. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that's called cheating

How proudly you are declaring your professional post amd unfaithful activities in a line

Asshole

Have some respect of marriage!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Goodness me

This was really a steaming pile of shit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
26thNC

Aman, the cause a hemorrhoidal Flare up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is the stuff.

5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous