All Comments on 'Ski Trip Cuckold'

by tghlawyer03

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5****

Very well written, The "excuse" served the plot, but this highly intelligent and secure couple really didn't need any excuse. The husband truly loved sharing his wife with other men, and she truly loved being shared. That is the ultimate of erotic excitement for any married couple. "Cuckold" has no meaning whatever when the lucky couple maintain total control over their adventures, and the wife is nurturing her husband's need as much as her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun story!

Never mind the crybabies; you warned them right at the top. So we'll have to assume that they just like sensation of getting their panties all wadded up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*****

the highly stupid couple in this story are the reason we have aids in the world also the reasons most kids have no sense of right and wrong because their parents have morals, now all you need to read is it was only a story..

katyontimekatyontimeabout 11 years ago
NICE STORY

Nice story,but medically induced predicament is a bit hard to believe.Better to just say that you and her enjoy this very much.Next time it might be nice to watch her with a nice fellow with a large cock.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice try cucky!

I bought the excuse of her being a medically induced nympho until I read on and realized you are simply a cuck trying to hide that fact. Try imaging f*cking your wife for a change instead of imaging someone else doing it!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
You Intrigue Me

Most of your other stories are in the Inter-Racial category and involve dominant black men and adoring white women. Here you are a cuckold and a happy one at that. In your bio you say you are a couple just writing fantasies you don't really experience. Once your wife knows you fantacize about watching and enjoying her having sex with another man, how do you successfully put that genie back in the bottle? Also, do any of your stories include you having actual sex, or is it just your wife who gets to play?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Loved the writing - keep it up! Ignore the haters!

bobby9909bobby9909about 11 years ago
If you post in the correct category (Fetish)

You don't need a disclaimer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
anyone that would enjoy some shit like this is either gay

or as fucked up as the cum guzzling fag that used Word 2009 to type up this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

hell let me fuck your wife and i'll even let you suckon my hairy sperm filled balls as I empty them deep into wifes unprotected womb. That way you can raise my bastard baby and always be reminded of the alpha male that knock your wife up while you eagerly suck his balls like a good little sissy man

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Finally found a man to fulfill that long denied and repressed sexual desire of yours?

Hopefully you didnt have a wife who had to wonder if she caused your gayness, which would haunt her for years. Poor gal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous