Skirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt my erection slowly fading and my cock dwindling to more reasonable size I eased back a little and let it slip from between her still clenching muscles, feeling much of my semen dribbling back out after it and seeing it begin slithering down the inside curves of her thighs.

She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at me and I noticed that her eyes had become no more than dark, cloudy pin-points. 'That was the most unbelievable fuck I think I've ever had. And it's certainly one I'm going to remember for a very long time.' she said hoarsely.

'Did you come again?' I managed to gasp.

'Of course I did! Couldn't you tell?'

'Not that time, I sort of blanked out.'

'Well I did, but don't ask me what the count was by then, I'd lost track. You were amazing darling!' she added as she turned and flung her arms around me. Then as she kissed me and pressed her hot, still sweaty body against me I felt the contrasting trickling coolness of what was still oozing from my cock dribbling stickily down my leg.

'I think we both badly need another shower now.' I suggested when we finally broke for air.

'You're right, you go first, I'll start sorting my stuff out for packing.' she replied.

I had nearly finished drying myself when Vanessa poked her head around the bath-room door. 'We're not in any particular rush to get home, are we?' she asked. I said I wasn't and she smiled and replied. 'Good, so let's avoid the highway and take the back road, it's more scenic.'

I had no objection so handed the bath-room over and went to dress and start packing my own things, then strolled slowly down to reception to hand in the key and pay the bill. When the manager asked if everything had been satisfactory I suppressed my reaction to break into an idiotically satisfied grin and merely smiled and said it had been, and added that they could probably look forward to seeing us again from time to time.

By the time I got back Vanessa called out that she had almost finished getting herself ready and that I could start putting the bags in the car. Looking back I've never been able to decide whether I was glad I was still busy outside when she finally came down from upstairs, or if I wished that I'd been there to see her doing so. As things turned out I was given a terrifically exciting surprise, but that was at the cost of missing out on another. Anyway, I wasn't inside so I didn't see her until she was down at ground floor level, but even so how she looked still made my mouth-water.

I don't really remember what she had on her upper half, it must have been some sort of blouse because I do know there were buttons involved, but it was what she was wearing below it that held my complete attention. A skirt, one that was completely different to those she normally wore for me, but even so, wow!

The best way to describe it is to say that it was something like a tennis skirt. White, short, reaching barely to mid-thigh, and made up of dozens of tiny pleats, so as she moved, it swirled in much the same way that a skirt made of a much softer material would have. On many women it might have looked a bit out of place in those circumstances, but on Vanessa, with her long, slender, tanned-looking legs, to me it looked absolutely fantastic!

When she saw how intently I was staring she spun around, very slowly, letting the skirt lift just a fraction higher. 'You approve?' she asked quite unnecessarily.

'What do you think?' I replied with a catch in my voice.

She grinned at my obviously positive reaction. 'I thought that after what we've just done it might take a bit longer for you to get going again, but it looks as though I was wrong about that. Now, before we leave, are you wearing another pair of those nice silk boxer shorts today?'

'As a matter of fact, yes I am. Why?' I replied somewhat disinterestedly as I continued to stare at the stirring sight of that skirt and her legs and thighs.

'Just an idea I've had. So, are we ready for off?'

We were, and while she headed for the car I took a last look around to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything then joined her. The back road she'd referred to was in fact the old highway, which was some distance inland, and as it ran along the top of a high plateau to link up with it meant we had to drive up through the nearby hills. Although having most of her legs on display alongside of me was a bit of a distraction, I was actually so busy finding my way out of the small township then following the twists and turns of the narrow winding road that for the first twenty minutes or so they didn't really affect me too much.

But once all that was behind us it was quite another matter.

The higher ground was mainly flat, open grasslands with scattered clumps of trees and scrubby bushes dotted here and there and its primary use was obviously for grazing sheep and cattle. The few hills were low and gently rolling so the long distance visibility was excellent, and at that stage we seemed to have the old road completely to ourselves.

'That's better, no traffic.' Vanessa said as she reached across and rested her hand on my knee, then added. 'Let's not rush, slow down a bit darling, so we can enjoy the scenery, and just being together.'

Having seen the much easier driving conditions I'd already decided to make up for the opportunity to take the good long look at her that I'd been deprived up while negotiating the trickier bit of the road, so I was more than happy to do as she'd suggested. It was really very odd, I'd been enjoying the sight of her legs for months, usually in far more erotic surroundings than where we were right then, yet there was something really exciting about that sight, maybe it was the contrast between their sheer beauty and the backdrop of the all too prosaic surroundings provided by the front seat of the car.

But then of course there was also that skirt, that very short, and very revealing white, pleated skirt. The colour made her already tanned-looking legs look just that much more attractive. And of course although it was covering the upper section of her thighs its shortness, plus the way it had ridden up as she'd sat down meant there was still a lot of them to see. Then as well as the purely visual pleasure I got as I looked sideways down at them, I also remembered just how silkily soft they had felt as they pressed against my cheeks when I'd had my head up between them an hour or two earlier.

Her hand was still resting on my knee and I felt her fingers tighten a little as her voice broke the silence between us. 'I didn't get much of a chance to tell you just how wonderful you were this morning. I think I was still a bit stunned by what you did to me. I mean what you did in the bath-room would have been more than enough, but then the next bit, well what can I say, it was simply fantastic!'

'It wasn't too uncomfortable, I mean without any proper lubricant? I was worried about that.'

'No, I think the fact that you didn't go straight for my bottom made the difference, that was smart thinking. And of course by then you'd already given me so many orgasms I was completely beyond showing any even instinctive resistance.'

'I remembered what you said about needing to be really relaxed to enjoy it, that's one reason why I first went down on you.'

'As I've said before, you're a very clever man.' she replied, sliding her hand a little further up my leg. 'But if that was only one reason, what was the other?'

'I've told you before, I like doing it, very much, and its gets me excited.'

'Well you certainly did much more than get me excited, by the time you finally let me get up I was pretty much out of whatever else might have been going on, but even so I could still tell just how much you enjoyed fucking me that way. Was that because it's just that much tighter?'

'Partly that, but by then I'd got almost as excited as you had.'

'You're the first man I've known who likes licking pussy that much. It makes a big difference, I mean knowing you're not just doing it just to please me. But then I suppose I'm actually much the same, as you must have realised by now, I mean what I did last night must have demonstrated that I like sucking cock just as much as you like me doing it.' she said as her hand moved higher still. 'And handling it is almost as nice.' she added as her fingers slipped down between my legs.

Until just a couple of minutes earlier all my attention had been concentrated on driving so it's not really surprising that when her fingers felt around she found that right then there wasn't too much more than just my balls down there. But Vanessa wasn't the sort of woman to be put off by a problem as small as that. 'I don't think we're very likely to meet any patrolling coppers up here.' she said as she unclipped both our seat-belts. 'But keep your eyes open just in case, and keep both of your hands on the wheel please.' she added as she turned sideways and began undoing my belt and zipper.

Of course just unfastening my trousers didn't really help too much so she had me lift myself while she tugged them down over my hips. 'OK?' she asked once she'd done that. When I said I was quite comfortable she left her hand resting on my crotch as she sat back in her seat. 'Now we can relax and enjoy, then just see what happens.' she said as I felt her fingers drifting slowly over my silk covered genitals.

I think the fact that at that stage I was completely physically unaroused made it possible for me to understand something I hadn't done before, even during the previous times I'd been wearing those shorts, just why it is that virtually all women like wearing expensive underwear. The other times I'd been conscious of the erotically sensual feel of the silk brushing against me had been when it had been rubbing against an already stiffened and fully sensitised erection. But at that stage my cock was still flaccid and virtually unresponsive so I was able to feel the pleasurable tingling I was getting from other areas of skin as her hand and fingers moved the silk about over them.

So I was more than happy to do as she'd suggested, simply relax and enjoy, and as the road was straight and clear I had plenty of time to add the pleasure of the delightfully stimulating view of her legs to those I was being given by her hand. And whether she knew it or not Vanessa made that even more rousing for me when she began, perhaps absentmindedly making similar movements with her other hand, lightly trailing her finger-tips up and down over her thighs.

Given all that I suppose it's not too surprising that although just a short time before it would have actually seemed to me to be an unlikely outcome, it wasn't very long before the combination of what I was seeing and feeling began to have the effect that no doubt Vanessa had really been expecting. I felt my cock responding. At first I felt no more than the slightest, almost unnoticeable twitch as some inner, automatic response mechanism switched on. Then, after a time when it seemed that was all that was going to happen, I felt a pulse, just a faint one, and certainly nothing that gave any indication of it being a precursor to something dramatic.

'Aha! Signs of life.' she said as she felt that first, albeit faint sign of my reaction.

But although it may have been barely noticeable, with Vanessa's wandering fingers continuing their slow exploratory stimulation between my legs, once started the effect naturally escalated. At first very slowly and almost imperceptibly, but as a little more blood began to flow into that region the sensations I was getting from her playfully moving fingers gradually strengthened.

Until sometime about then I can honestly say I hadn't had any thoughts about what might eventuate, even when Vanessa had tugged my trousers down it had seemed no more than her sudden idea of some kind of amusing diversion. But as the blood flow increased and my cock slowly began to fill that in itself seemed to trigger some inner, perhaps even subconscious sense of anticipation that something quite unexpected might actually eventuate. And as those physical and mental aspects converged the layer of silk between her hand and my skin began to have an even more pronounced effect, just the way it slipped about over my slowly thickening cock adding another facet to the already complex mix of feelings I was getting.

Then, as though to add just that little bit more spice to what was already going on, I noticed that her other hand was moving higher up her thigh, her fingers every now and then sliding up under the edge of her skirt. The sense of anticipation I'd started feeling grew even stronger as I watched the slow movements of that hand while continuing to enjoy the silky stroking of the other and it wasn't long before I felt my cock responding even more positively.

'Ah, that's better!' Vanessa said softly, her fingers tightening a little as she felt the first distinct pulse coursing through it, then she added. 'Now, let's see how you respond to this.' With that, as she held on to the hem of her skirt she slid herself a little further forward in the seat. I found myself staring down at just her skin, she was wearing nothing at all beneath it, from the waist down she was completely naked!

For one brief moment my mind flew back to just before we'd left the resort, and I cursed myself for not having been inside the cabin when she'd come down from upstairs, imagining the view I would have had of her. Picturing myself standing at the foot of the stairs as she came slowly down them towards me, the skirt short enough for me to see virtually all the way up along those fabulously long legs. Then, as she slowly came down one step at a time, picturing how the pleats would have swung back and forth, each movement giving me a brief but all too exciting glimpse right up between her thighs.

But just as quickly I realised that thinking like that was being stupid, after all why waste time conjuring up imaginary pictures when I had the reality right there beside me.

Having quickly rechecked that the road was still clear I slowed the speed of the car a little more then as I felt the fingers of one hand curl just a bit more firmly around my then rapidly swelling cock, I looked sideways, watching as Vanessa slid her other hand up along the inside curve of her thigh. Although I was concentrating on their all too arousingly slow upward progress I was still able to take in the sheer beauty of that erotically charged part of her body. The sensuous curves of her belly and hips, the long slender length of her thighs, and at their apex, shielding the treasure pot nestling down between them, the neatly trimmed mat of crinkly dark hair.

At the same time as what I was seeing drove the underlying feeling of excited anticipation I'd been experiencing even higher it seemed as though the effect of her two hands had somehow become connected, as one slid further up her leg my cock began to stiffen within the still gentle grasp of the other. But because my attention was split between looking at her and watching where the hand between her legs was heading, while making sure the road remained clear, at first I didn't realise that her other hand had somehow managed to gather some loose folds of silk around my steadily growing cock. That was until she started moving it slowly up and down.

The combination of the feel of her fingers, plus that of the silk brushing against my rapidly engorging cock was simply electrifying and my gasp of excited delight made Vanessa look up. 'You like that?' she asked with a smile of satisfaction.

'Urgh! Yes.' I gasped as her hand continued it's slow but insistent stroking.

'Good, now I can join in then.' she replied, spreading her legs even wider as she slid her bottom just a bit further forward. 'But as I said, you keep both of your hands on the wheel.'

I watched as her hand slipped right up between her thighs and although from that angle I couldn't see down past it to actually see her pussy I had no trouble visualising just what her fingers were doing. But although in one way I wished it were mine doing that, in another way I was glad that her restriction on my action meant I was free to concentrate on the effects of what her other hand was doing to me. In spite of what she had started doing to herself it didn't miss a beat of its slow, rhythmic stroking and her silk covered fingers not only sent thrilling jolts of excitement straight up my spine but in no time at all had also brought my cock up to full size.

Of course as it grew stiffer and harder it became even more sensitive, the shock waves of pleasure even more intense, and I felt myself responding even more strongly to every single movement of her hand. But as it got bigger there was less room for it in the shorts, it became in effect trapped by the tightening layer of silk, so although having that brushing against it was still exciting I wasn't sorry when Vanessa finally unfastened the waist-band and pulled it free.

'That's better.' she said as the straining length jerked upright. 'Now, let's see if what we're always reading about is actually practical. Just let me know if something happens on the road, I won't be able to see much from down here.' she added with a short giggle before wriggling herself sideways and then manoeuvring her head down under my arms.

As my arms and legs are rather long I always have the driving seat pushed right back, but even so Vanessa still didn't have too much room to move, but she managed. I've no idea if until that moment I'd had any real hopes or expectations about what Vanessa might have actually had in mind, and even though what she'd previously been doing had heightened my sense of anticipation to almost fever pitch, I certainly wasn't prepared for her doing what she did. But I admit that as I felt her soft lips slipping down over my cock-head the memories of what she'd done for me the previous night instantly came flooding back. And although the circumstances were totally different just the thought that she might do something even remotely resembling that again was, to say the least, exhilarating. But at the back of my mind was also the thought that if she was actually going to do that then sooner or later my excitement would get to a point where I might very well be incapable of controlling the car.

But I admit that as I felt her lips begin moving up and down over my cock-head and her hand start slowly stroking the shaft I simply pushed all such sensible thoughts to one side, the sensations were just too fantastic. And of course adding to the physical thrills she was giving me was the almost equally exciting sight of what she was doing to herself. To get her head down to reach me she'd had to move and twist the rest of her body and having done so I found I had a much clearer view of the way she was fingering her pussy.

I'd never been in that position before, being given a blow-job while the woman masturbated herself, and I found there was something about it that made it far more erotic than I could have ever imagined. Watching her fingers slipping in and out of her pussy or teasing and rubbing the swollen ridge of her clitoris while feeling her mouth and other hand doing equally stimulating things to my cock was amazing. And although it may seem somewhat odd, what made the sight of her doing that even more arousing was her skirt; that white, ultra-short, pleated skirt. There was something about the way its hem lay carelessly across her abdomen, its edge just brushing the top of her triangular mat of pubic hair that made the nakedness of the rest of her even more dramatically arousing.

So, having decided I'd worry about the practicalities later but still trying to make sure I kept at least one part of my brain free to concentrate on my driving, I allowed the rest of it to be taken over by all the visual, physical and psychological thrills I was experiencing.