Skirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

And, like some barely pubescent school-girl, her pussy was totally hairless!

I felt my cock leap as I stared up through the crystal clear ice at the sight; the pronounced delta-shaped mound, the poutingly swollen lips below it, and even the deep-delving cleft between them, all just such a short distance above me.

But then, as dreams unfortunately sometimes do, the scene suddenly shifted, gone was both the lake and the skater. As before, it took a few moments to work out where I was, and when I did I discovered that this setting was in some ways even more bizarre than the first.

Again I was flat on my back, again naked, and this time I already had the straining erection that the first scene had given me. But I was indoors, beneath the floor of what I guessed could only be a shopping mall, or some similar place. Immediately above my head was what I presumed was either a thick sheet of plate glass, or a one way mirror. I could see up through it, but from the lack of reactions from those passing above me, either they didn't know it was there, or couldn't see me down beneath it.

Amongst the people passing back and forth of course there were girls and young women, many in skirts, and some of those were quite revealing. I saw all sorts of legs, some fat ones, some much too skinny, but some that were positively mouth-wateringly attractive. And of course all types of panties in every imaginable colour, some purely practical, some very, very sexy.

But, and again as you sometimes do in a dream, I knew Vanessa was there, somewhere, wearing one or other of those two fabulous dresses, the one I'd see that very special day, or the orange one she'd worn to the beach. So between looking up at any passing pair of legs and panties that caught my attention I scanned around wider, trying to see where Vanessa was.

For some time the reason why it was important that I find her was quite unfathomable, but then I realised that in fact the important thing was that I needed her to find me. I needed her to find me so that I could show her my cock, show her what amazing things had happened to it since she'd been gone.

But I never did get to find her because at that point in the dream I started waking up. At first the transition from dream to reality left me feeling bewildered and confused, but then, when I found that the physical effect that the dreams had had on me were all too real, I came around in a rush. I not only had a raging erection but the needs and urges that had fuelled it were at boiling point.

Vanessa was sleeping soundly, but she didn't remain so for very long, my kisses and caresses soon had her stirring. The dreams had got me so wound up that I was much more direct than I normally would have been, pushing back the covers and easing her legs apart as I slid lower down the bed, then without any of the usual preliminaries, headed straight up for her pussy and started licking purposefully. It seemed to me that her subconscious responses reacted even faster than the upper levels of her brain did, and once I'd felt she was wet enough I did what my cock was driving me to do. So by the time she eventually fully realised exactly what was happening I already had it firmly lodged in her pussy.

'Hi sexy lady.' I said softly as her eyes fluttered open and slowly focussed. 'I thought you might like a little middle-of-the night-special.' I added as I began pushing steadily in and out.

'Mmm, nice idea.' she murmured as her arms came up around me. 'I haven't had one of those for some time now.' she added as she adjusted her position so I could get even deeper.

Just having my badly over-heated cock bathed by the balming moistness of her pussy seemed to reduce the urgency of the need that had originally been driving me, and as Vanessa gained complete control of herself we took our time in working together to ensure we both got the maximum pleasure from the originally quite unplanned love-making. And once we were both fully spent we lay still locked together as we both drifted back to sleep.


Chapter 11

Sunday Morning

Of course once we were both up and eating breakfast together she wanted to know what had brought on the unexpected night-time pleasure I had given her. At first I just said that I'd woken feeling horny, but of course that wasn't sufficient for Vanessa, she insisted there must have been some reason. So then I confessed it was because I'd been dreaming, dreams so strong they'd got me really fired-up. And then she wanted to know just what they were, so, because she herself hadn't featured prominently in either of them, at first a little reluctantly, I described them.

But her response surprised me, she showed no sign of being either slighted or offended by me dreaming of other women, far from it. 'Mmm, I can see why you'd get all worked up, nice dreams, very creative. I wish I could have dreams like that Frank.'

'Until now I've never had any that were anywhere near as erotic as they were, and although they didn't feature you for some reason, I can only think that it's having you around that actually brought them on darling.'

'Well that's nice to know, but it seems a bit unfair that I didn't have one too.' she replied, then added. 'But unfortunately they didn't contain any ideas we could use in real life.'

'Do you think we need other ideas? I think we've already done very well.'

'Yes we do seem to have a creative flair, don't we.' she agreed. 'So, changing the subject for a moment. I suppose we have to check out by ten o'clock?'

'No, I checked that when I booked in. As they're not busy they don't mind what time we leave, we can hang around until after lunch if we want to.'

'Oh good! Any more ideas then?' she asked with a mischievous grin.

'Plenty.' I said, pushing my plate away and getting up and moving around behind her.

When she'd got up to have the toast and coffee brought round on the breakfast tray she hadn't bothered to do more than just slip into a bath-robe, and while she'd sat there eating the front of that had worked itself a little open. So for the previous five or ten minutes I'd been trying, not entirely successfully, to avoid too obviously staring at the inviting display of the more than generous curves it exposed.

As I bent to kiss the tender flesh where her shoulder joined her neck I slipped my hands down under the bath-robe, first just cupping, then very gently fondling the firm weight of her beautiful breasts.

I felt both a tingling sensation in my fingers as they stroked the silky soft skin, and a much deeper delighted excitement at the feel of their heavy fullness, and I realised that all the other things we did together too often meant I'd had to deny myself those simpler pleasures. So I decided to make up for the many missed opportunities by giving myself an overdose of them right there and then, and stood there, slowly caressing her, feeling my inner arousal gradually strengthening.

Perhaps sensing from my unhurried movements that I was in no immediate rush, she leaned back and turned her head so I could more easily kiss her mouth and as our lips and tongues added to our mutual excitement I felt her nipples tightly budding.

Although, as I had the previous morning, I'd woken first and so had already had time to shower and shave, I also remembered Vanessa's concern about me getting too intimate with her before she'd had time to wash away the remaining traces of our overnight love-making. So in anticipation of her eventual objections, when I felt the buds stiffening more tightly, having slid one hand down over her stomach to the warm, damp space between her thighs, I broke off, saying. 'I might be wrong but I think you'll want a shower before I go any further.'

'Right now I wish I didn't have to darling, but you're right, I'll be more eager once I've had one, so we'll both enjoy whatever you have in mind even more. But I'll be very quick, so don't lose track of the thoughts you've been having.' she added hoarsely.

I had no intention of losing the thoughts I'd been having, in fact it was precisely those thoughts, about what I had in mind for us eventually doing, that were giving me the patience to hold off from pressing her too quickly. As well as her preferring to shower before we made love in the morning I also clearly remembered what else she'd said the previous day, in fact her words were ringing in my ear as I heard the shower start in the bath-room.

'And you know, right then you could have done anything you liked with me. If you'd wanted to, you could have, you know, well, the other way.' She'd said hesitantly. 'Do you like it that way?' I'd asked. 'Sometimes, but only if I'm really, really relaxed. As I was then.' she'd replied.

So my intentions were two-fold, firstly to get her really, really relaxed - and then, to put it crudely but concisely, to fuck her arse!

I stripped off while I waited for the sound of the water being turned off, then gave her a couple more minutes before I opened the door, and found that my timing couldn't have been more perfect if I had been watching her. She'd pulled down the toilet seat cover and was sitting there, a towel draped loosely over her shoulders as she ran a comb down through her hair. When the door opened she looked up, then looked down at where my cock poked stiffly out towards her. 'What more could a girl ask to see first thing in the morning.' she said, her eyes glittering as she watching it jerk a little higher.

Then as I spread her knees apart I knelt on the floor in front of her and once I'd eased her further forward towards me, I slid my fingers up over her shower-damp skin. The clean, fresh smell of soap filled my nostrils as the weight of her breasts filled my hands and, without me consciously directing them to do so, they resumed their earlier fondling caresses. I'd immediately found that her nipples had remained still tightly erect, but my fingers soon had them spiking even more sharply and I bent forward and added nibbling sucks to what they were doing.

Vanessa had slipped her hands around behind me and I'd felt one teasing the hair at the back of my neck while the other ran lightly up and down my back. But as my caresses and intermittent nibbles began to affect her and as she started making soft, breathy sighs of pleasure I felt her hands tightening, pulling me closer, pressing my mouth more firmly to her breasts. I was more than happy to do what I thought she needed, squeezing her breasts just that much more strongly, and sucking hard on each spiking nipple. And it wasn't long before her much sharper and louder grunts and groans of even more heightened arousal confirmed I'd been right.

In any other situation I would have moved on right then, but given what I had in mind for us, I didn't. I continued sucking and squeezing much longer than usual because I eventually wanted her to be really, really relaxed, and that meant I first had to get her really, really turned-on.

So I waited until her body's trembling and shivering had turned to much stronger, almost violent shudders, reactions so strong that I half expected her to reach an orgasm from just what I was doing to her breasts.

But she didn't, well at least not quite, but my stimulation had been so effective that within a few moments of pushing my head down between her thighs, she did. As I did that I smelt the already powerful odour coming from her, and then even as my mouth pressed up against her already sopping pussy and my tongue slid inside it, she began to come. Her hands clawed at my back as she lifted her hips up towards me, grinding herself hard against my mouth and apparently trying to force my tongue deeper. So I obliged, stiffening it and pushing it as far inside her as I could get it, at the same time sucking as hard as possible.

But that was only the first of the several I intended to give her, as she quickly found out when it was finally over, and I made no attempt to move. On the contrary, I reached down for her legs and lifted them, bending lower so I could get them up over my shoulders, then holding her tightly. I knew that in that position she'd be practically helpless, so I'd be able to continue to do what I'd intended from the start, and while I did that she would be virtually powerless to resist me.

Then I set to work on her clitoris, which until then I had purposely avoided. At first very gently, just licking its already stiffened shaft lightly and teasingly, but it was enough, within a minute or so she had a second, even stronger orgasm, and another minute or so later, a third. Then I changed my technique, pressing my lips down around it while using just the point of my tongue to lightly roll over the tip of her clit, and at the same time gently sucking.

By then the entire area around her pussy must have felt as though it was on fire, and even as what I was doing sent the pressure inside her rising yet again, I could feel her trying desperately to free herself from my clutches. But I was far more determined than she was, gripping her legs even more tightly as I continued sucking her clit and pussy.

So, when the fourth climax hit her it was truly massive, and unlike the others, instead of eventually waning it turned into what must have been a genuinely rolling orgasm. Her shrieking cries echoed off the walls and ceiling and it took all my strength to continue holding her as wave after wave of apparently ecstatic shuddering contractions ripped through her.

But I eventually relented, gradually slowing my actions, and finally stopping them. But without giving her time to wonder why I was doing so I then pulled her to her feet and although her legs seemed too weak to support her and I had to help her to walk, I took her out and let her limply prop herself up against the safety rail. Then, having spread her legs further apart I bent her forward over it, and moved up behind her.

Of course by then, after all that anticipation, plus twenty to thirty minutes spent with my head down between her thighs, my cock was not only rock-hard but it felt white hot and was throbbing and jerking about absolutely uncontrollably. It had also become so massively engorged as more and more blood had been pumped down into it that I began to worry if Vanessa would actually be able to take it. Compounding the problem was the fact that neither of us had any lubricant with us, so I'd just have to improvise.

Bending my knees slightly I found her pussy with my cock, and as I knew it would be, it was not just wet, it was positively dripping, so I pushed forward and thrust in and out a few times. I felt intense thrills coursing through me as her pussy-lips dragged back and forth over my tightly swollen cock-head, but more importantly, I knew that the full length was being coated with her slickly slimy juices.

Vanessa just gave a low, compliant whimper when she felt me pushing deep inside her and even when I spread her arse cheeks and pressed my thumb against the tightly wrinkled entrance she gave no sign of resisting. So, although the thought of what I was going to do had made my mouth dry I gathered what little saliva I could and as I began pushing the tip of my thumb in and out, let it dribble down on to it.

I don't think that even then she really understand what I had in mind for us, perhaps thinking I was just going to finger-fuck her arse while I used her pussy to take care of my cock. But when I pulled out of her and adjusted her position so I could replace my thumb with my cock-head, she got the picture.

There was one fleetingly brief moment when I felt her tense, then as though in anticipation of the unusual pleasure to come I heard her whisper - 'Oh yes please!' - and felt her relaxing herself.

Taking that as my cue I gripped her arse-cheeks tightly, pressed my bulgingly bloated cock-head firmly against her then, using slow but insisting pressure, worked it in through the outer ring of tightly clamping muscles.

The combination of saliva and pussy-juice made it less difficult than it otherwise would have been and once I had got the head in it was relatively easy to get some of the slickly coated shaft into the dark tunnel beyond. Once there I began pushing slowly but firmly back and forth, edging gradually deeper and deeper.

The sensations I got were simply mind-blowing! I'd never had any complaints about the tightness of her pussy, and Vanessa was particularly skilled in contracting its muscular lining, so many times we'd fucked it had been a bit like having a virgin, but even so there was just no comparison between any of those times and the tightness of her arse. In some ways it was as though I had my cock jammed inside a pipe that was just too small to take it, yet the grip was supply yielding, not rigidly inflexible, so while increasing the intensity of pleasure it brought no resulting pain.

I felt sure that what I was feeling right then was totally unlike anything I'd ever felt before, with any woman and even through the firework display of sensations going off inside my head I heard myself grunting and groaning with pleasure as I began pushing back and forth. And in spite of the demands my body was making to reduce the overload of semen that had built inside me, I made sure I gave myself every opportunity to make the very most of each second by taking it as slowly as my otherwise all too eager body would allow me to.

Vanessa's reaction seemed to be just as intense as my own. From the moment she'd felt my cock-head nudging into her arse-hole her initial whimpering had changed to lower, stronger moans of growing need. Then, as I began to thrust deeper her sounds and movements became even more urgent, and as the pressure inside her rose steadily higher I saw her hands gripping the safety rail even more tightly as she pushed herself back at me, driving my cock even further inside her.

The guttural grunts I was making as I forced my cock into the hot, greasy tightness became louder as I rode her harder and faster, I felt sweat spurting out of me, trickling down over my face, felt the already strong ache in my balls become even sharper as they slapped hard up against the backs of her thighs.

The intense bursts of pleasure continued shooting up through the steel-hard length of me each time I thrust forward but then, regrettably all too soon, the painful ache that had been steadily growing in my balls suddenly strengthened and I felt an unbelievably powerful surge rip through me. The sheer strength of it triggered an involuntary reaction that made me thrust forward even more violently, ramming my cock even deeper into her.

I heard Vanessa grunt explosively as she took it and then registered nothing else but the pressure of the first load of semen surging up through me, then erupting as my cock continued pistoning in and out of the sheath-like passage.

Although my eyes automatically clamped shut as the first load blasted out of me and of course I knew it was buried deep up her arse, I somehow seemed to be able to still see my cock, see its blood-red, raw looking shaft and the bulbous purple head pumping out huge gouts of hot, sticky semen.

The ecstatic physical sensations I was experiencing seemed to be even further strengthened by that surrealistic image and as time had ceased to have any meaning I've no idea just how long I continued thrusting and spouting. Nor how Vanessa reacted to what I was doing to her.

But of course nothing lasts forever and what we had experienced had all happened so powerfully that we were both rocked to the core by the shattering fierceness of its effect on us. Even after my cock had finally finished spouting we remained locked together for several long minutes, both of us shaking and trembling from the after-effects of the almost frenzied way I had fucked her, giving our sweating bodies time to cool and our whirling minds time to calm.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers