All Comments on 'Slainte Ch. 02'

by Giftofondine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Promise

I think you show some promise. It will be interesting to see where you take the story from here.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I felt like this chapter was way too short and only got started in the last paragraph. It was interesting to get some history of her relationship with her best friend, but I'm sure her relationship with him isn't the focal point of the story. Just as you began to mention this guy who scents her as being one of his kind (I assume were), you ended it. It frustrated me! I'm dying to know his mission and more about what they are. I am wondering if she knows what she is. I'm going to read on when you write more...I just hope it gets into the meat of the story in the next chapter and is a bit longer.

gunnerettegunnerettealmost 13 years ago
like it

But way too short ;) looking forward to next chapter

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Too short.

We got some character development but the story didn't move forward in this chapter. Just as I was getting into it again, it finished.

I definitely want to read more. See if you can put two chapters together. That kind of length would allow readers to immerse themselves in the story. One page feels like just dipping my toe in the water but then having to leave before I get to swim.

Looking forward to more chapters.

cuddlesluttcuddlesluttalmost 13 years ago
More please

Enjoying the character development and I don't mind the shorter chapters as long as there is not vast amounts of time between posts. Eagerly anticipating more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous