Slave for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are going to take a nap, slave," I said, as I blindfolded him with one of the scarves. "Will you be able to be quiet, or will I need to use a gag also?" I asked, holding the other scarf.

"Yes, Mistress!!!" he gasped.

"Yes you will be quiet or yes we will need a gag?" I asked, trying to suppress my laughter.

"Yes, I will be quiet, Mistress."

"Good, then I won't be needing this, but I will keep it handy," I said, laying the remaining scarf on the dresser. "Please lie down," I said, causing him to obediently settle onto the mat. I securely attached his lead to the bed frame, covered him with the blanket then settled in for my nap.

I awoke from my nap refreshed but was starting to have that familiar tingle again. I reached for my vibrator and clicked it on, starting a low hum. My slave stirred, but since his blindfold was still in place he could only guess where the noise was coming from. After a couple of trips around my hardening nipples, the buzzing device started south to my wanton pussy. Within a short period of time my breath was coming in gasps as I yielded to a series of small orgasms.

"I am starting to get a little tense again my sex slave. I think I could use your assistance with getting me settled down," I announced as I silenced the vibrating appliance.

"Certainly, Mistress. I am willing to serve your pleasure," he replied gallantry. I moved to him and loosened the lead from the bed frame but left the blindfold in place. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I guided him with the lead until he started kissing my legs and thighs. He slowly moved up toward my wanton pussy. He licked with long strokes, then flicked my clitoris with the tip of his tongue, then returned to the long strokes. So, he knew how to tease as well. I was too far gone to be angry with him. With my orgasmic bliss washing over me, I wrapped my legs around his head and pulled him tightly into my sex. A larger orgasm came like a thousand sparks from my middle, my head tossing back and forth like a leaf in the wind.

"Are you feeling better now, Mistress?" he asked, the blindfold now askew.

"Yes, my darling slave, much better," I answered without hesitation while removing the scarf from his head.

I slid out of my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was hopelessly messed up and I needed to refresh my makeup. I reattached my slave to the bed frame and went to the bathroom to fix myself up. I noticed the nylons and panties I had worn earlier beside the sink. "Looks like someone needs to do a little hand-washing," I said to myself. I grabbed some body lotion and a towel and returned to my bedroom.

"I'm a little dry from my shower this morning," I announced, "and I need someone to put some lotion on my legs. That sounds like something that a slave could do," I teased.

"With pleasure, Mistress," he offered. I loosened the snap binding his wrists together and allowed him to move the chain between his hands to the front again. With him on the floor, I sat on the side of the bed and placed my feet in his lap. He rubbed the thick liquid on my legs while I used my feet to toy with his rod through his tight panties. He rubbed my legs and thighs in an unhurried fashion while I continued to stroke his hardness with my toes. Abruptly I lifted up my feet,

"Look at that, my feet are a mess," I exclaimed, my toes hovering just inches from his face. "I really need a pedicure. Would you be any good at that?" I questioned.

"I'm willing to try, Mistress," came his response.

"Well, first thing, you have some hand-washing to do in the bathroom," I announced. "I'll get the emery and polish and after you finish washing my things you can join me in the den. Be careful on the stairs and don't put a run in my stockings," I warned.

"Yes, Mistress."

After putting on some clean panties, shorts, a gauze top and some sandals, I collected some things for my pedicure while my slave washed and rinsed my underwear then hung them up on the towel bar to dry. I made my way to the den, prepared some things and then settled into the chair. As he slowly made his way into the den, I motioned to a spot on the floor in front of the chair. "You can sit there." I kicked off my sandals and lifted my feet into his lap. While I read a book he filed the nails on my feet to an even shape. While he was working with one foot, my other foot was stroking his shaft, keeping him very excited. After a while I complimented him on his shaping and filing and suggested that he start applying polish. He placed cotton between my toes, then started delicately painting my nails a deep red color. While the first coat was drying, I sent him to the kitchen to get us a couple of glasses of water. Next came a second coat, followed by a sealer. "Very nice, slave," I remarked.

"Thank you, Mistress."

He settled in beside me and laid his head on my lap as I continued to read. I idly stoked his long hair and started thinking about his increasingly intense hard on.

After reading for a while and letting the polish dry, I closed my book and my slave looked up at me.

"Stand up, my dear slave," I ordered. "Put your hands out in front," I continued, snapping his wrists closely together. I rose and had him take my place on the chair. Prior to his coming downstairs, I had attached a piece of cord to the back legs of the chair. "Hands up," I said, having him place his bound hands over the top of the chair. I tied the cord to his wrist cuffs, tightly securing him.

"Have I displeased you, Mistress?" he inquired.

"No, not at all," I whispered, "I want to give you a reward for being such an obedient slave," I explained, leaving him with a puzzled expression. I loosened the side straps of his panties causing them to fall away. "Oh, my, you are solid down there, aren't you," I joked, treating the area to my warm breath. He sighed deeply as I began to lick his hardness with my hot tongue. I covered his tool with my mouth, feeling his body stiffen. I slowly sucked him with long, slow stokes as I cupped his sack and gently kneaded the contents with my thumb. His breathing was getting labored as his hardness responded to my attentions. "Do you like that," I asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh, YES, Mistress," he replied in a ragged voice.

"Now that I have your attention, I need to go up to the toy box and grab some things. Don't run off," I joked.

I returned a couple of minutes later with some items from upstairs. His eyes widened when he saw what I was carrying. I loosened the rope from his wrists, had him stand and then tied him upright facing the chair. I pulled on a latex glove and added a squeeze of KY jelly to the gloved fingers. I probed his rear for the puckered opening, feeling him quiver under my touch. "Open up," I whispered, slowly pushing a digit about half way home, then letting it slide back out again. I repeated the operation about a dozen times and when the region relaxed I drove the single finger home. I then added additional fingers while reaching around his middle to rub his erect member with my free hand. After several minutes of him getting used to my fingers in his tight opening, I replaced them with the large plug, securing it into place with a plug harness. He gave a long gasp as I pushed it solidly into his rear opening, tightening it into place with the straps. I removed the gloves with a snap then left the room to wash my hands. I heard the sounds of his excited breathing as I made my way toward the kitchen.

Upon returning, I had undressed and strapped the harness on myself, a hot pink dildo jutting eagerly from my middle. I re-tied him across the arms of the chair with his butt high in the air. I walked around and leveled my own hard-on in front of his face. "Would you like to lick mine like I did yours earlier?" I asked playfully. "Yes, Mistress," he replied, his tongue cautiously moving to my silicone phallus. He began to lick and suck, hesitantly at first and then with a bit less reservation. I suspected that he found the thin coating of honey I had placed on it to his liking.

"Clean off all of the honey, sweetie slave," I purred, driving more and more of the dildo between his lips. I finally removed it from his mouth, slick with his saliva. I cleaned the dildo with a washcloth, dried it off then rolled a condom over its length. After removing the plug from his bottom, I smeared the condom-covered dick with lubricant and got down to business.

"Would you like to feel me inside you?" I quizzed.

"Yes, Mistress," he croaked. The plug had loosened his rearward cavity so I was able to enter him effortlessly.

"Please take me, Mistress," he begged, "I want all of you!" I carefully moved, both lengthening and quickening the stroke as I felt he could manage. He gasped with ecstasy as I continued to move inside of him, both of my hands gripping his hips tightly. The sensation of the harness against my sex caused me to shudder with excitement.

"Would my slave like to make love to his Mistress?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes, Please let me make love to you, Mistress," he whimpered. I pulled out and quickly removed the harness from my body. I unlocked the cuffs from his wrists, dropped to the floor on my back and pulled him on top of me. His cock was like steel as it slid into my flooded sex. We were both beside ourselves in lust as we ground against one another. My orgasms were coming in an almost continuous wave when I felt him spasm. We both gave a scream of carnal bliss as his orgasm flooded into me. He pistoned like a machine until he finally collapsed on top of me in a river of sweat.

"I guess I don't have to ask if you felt that?" I joked.

"No, Mistress, no mistaking that one," he replied, weakly.

We lay there for a little while then rolled different directions, both quite sore after our workout. I unlocked the restraints from his ankles. "Since you have been such a good slave, I grant you your freedom... temporarily."

"Thank you, Mistress," he said with a tear welling up in his eye, "You are the best Mistress that a slave could have."

12