All Comments on 'Slayer's Wolf Ch. 04'

by PixxiecooNympho

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
A Bite

Sky isn't going to be to happy when she wakes to find a bite mark on her neck or is she? That she needs time to think on Ron's proposal shows he's not right for her, but will she realize that? And what of Leon and Alex having to leave right away for pack business. Does that business by chance have to do w/a slayer? Maybe Leon's slayer?

I think you are doing a great job on your first story. I look forward to following it and discovering how a slayer can come to love a were. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I love this series pleeeease keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MINE

I love it but the word is MINE not mines

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
great story!

i really love this story, it has the perfect amount of friction between sky and leon. i hope she gives him a run for his money though, and i really love his confidence and alpha personality (he's going to need it to handle her). anyway, great job. love what you've given us so far, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Curious?

I kinda want to know how it went with Cloe and Alex

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Better length.

Looking forward to more.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Really wish the chapters were longer but regardless of that this is a wonderful read. Next chapter pleassssseeeeeee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing~

Please write more! It's a great story, and I love where you're going with it. Go werewolfs!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
She won't freak out when she sees the bite mark...

She's gonna kill him! Or at least try to. Let the fun begin!

missvixxen08missvixxen08about 12 years ago
Editor needed

You have a great plot and some promising characters. A good editor would really help with the errors. Mines is NOT a word unless you are talking diamond or coal mines. There are a few others as well but that one is a major detractor from the amazing story you have written.

willerileywillerileyabout 12 years ago
HORRIBLE

We're at chapter 5. That's right! Chapter 5 and we still have NO IDEA why she tried to kill a defenseless mother, father and cub WAY BACK in chapter 1. KILL! Then she kills her longterm partner b/c he's a vampire. Why are vampires bad in this universe?

We have no idea what a slayer is or why they are allowed to kill werewolves. Nor have we been provided with info about precinct 13.

Is she some sort of cop who kills werewolves helter skelter. One would think that someone paid to slay werewolves (potentially other things we wouldn't know about) would slay them even on vacation. At the very least, for this to be realistic, wouldn't she notify precinct 13. A good slayer (cop) would.

Oh, yeah! We have no clue as to what is going on b/c the author hasn't provided one.

As a werewolf story, this reads great. But if you're writing about an alternate universe you have to define it. Minus the witch, the word "slayer" could be switched with "psychotic killer" and the storyline would work perfectly well. Why?

It's pointless to go on and on - chapter after chapter - w/o establishing the 7 questions ie who, what, when, why, etc. of this alternate universe.

Enjoyable as a story but pointless about a reality in which witches, werewolves, and vampires exist.

All the best!.

SunKisstSunKisstalmost 12 years ago
grammar

Hi. Ur spelling errors and wrong use of words are kinda funny and make me think you need to change your autocorrect or spellchecker. I like your story however. Its different frm all those wolfy stories. Good job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You need an editor. So far, your "heroine" is a slutty, low class, psychopathic killer. Why should we care whether she lives happily ever after or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shut up anon

Duh! at the beginning it was said that she had been indoctrinated to kill!!! and as for the "low class" comment: I think you can't handle a heroine that's a woman of color and besides EVERYBODY USES PROFANITY!! GET OVER IT! I've heard people with PhDs talk worse.

chifighterchifighterabout 10 years ago
:-)

I thank it is a fun little story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous