All Comments on 'Slayer's Wolf Ch. 06'

by PixxiecooNympho

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

eh.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
great chapter

confused about the end i hope the next chapter clears it up is going after Cloe?

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
no confusion

while she is happy, the wolf is pissed, Chloe gave her something, and she aint happy

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 12 years ago
please

Not pleased about where you left it but I understand . Hurry up and post the next chapter :D The chapters are way to short.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
its obvious

Cloe gave her some potion to waken her wolf .. Leon did bite her even though he said it was just a bite mark and it will disappear, so im thinking he told a little white lie so she wouldnt kick his ass. Can't wait to read next chapter to see if Cloe gets a chance to explain herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ahh!!

To short to short!!! Please PLEASE make your chapters longer I am bagging you make you chapters longer!! Doing great by the way ;D

foxithngfoxithngabout 12 years ago
GREAT

This is a great story, I love it! PLEASE write more SOON !!!

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
Wait, what?!

Wait, WHAT?!

k_k

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Yeah!

I'm guessing that the wolf isn't too happy that Chloe's potion summoned it prematurely.

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
great series...

Pixxie, I just found your series and read all 6 chapters. Love it. Only criticism is on some of the "mine" you have "mines" on most which sound/read wrong. Can't wait for more girl...

emogoth1133emogoth1133about 12 years ago
please

Please Im begging you! I cant take this stress please finish the story.... O.o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg.

ITS SOO GOOD. PLEASE UPDATE!!

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago
update!!

I cant wait for you to write and the post the next chapter in this story series!! It has good to good and juicy for it end with chapter 6. I have a feeling you have a few more chapters in you!! I really like your stories and I hope you keep writing stories even when you end this series. I cant wait the read the next chapter and I hope you dont keep us waiting to long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
update

next chapter please....can't wait

PoisonlovePoisonlovealmost 12 years ago
Incredible!!!

I've been fighting with SKY!! and just at the end you had me shouting!!! hurry up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cliffhanger?!?

I can't believe how well this story has turned out but the chapters could be a little longer, also I am dieing to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
becoming addicted

Please let there be more soon cliff hangers are just plain mean

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U CANT DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CLIFFHANGER?????????????????????????????????

YOU HAVE GOT TO WRITE MORE. FOR HEAVENS SAKE ITS A NEW YEAR, YOUR STORY IS GOOD. I LIKE ALL THE TWIST YOU PUT IN THE STORY. BEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSST STORY EEEEVVVVEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drews_lette11drews_lette11over 11 years ago
WHY?

Shouldn't she have figured it out by now that Chloe is the one who unlocked her wolf. C'mon now, thats a dead give away. No wolf when she gets locked up. Chloe says "Drink this." and then BOOM! Sky can shift into a wolf. She should be smart if she has that many kills to her name as a Slayer. it takes more than muscle to take down a Were or a Vampire. OH well. PLEASE GIVE ME MORE TO READ!! and if you don't mind, could you make the chapters longer than one or tow pages please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So basically she's had to cheat to win - taking the potion was the equivalent of taking drugs to win a race at the Olympics. These characters are the pits. Who cares what happens to them? The whole lot can end up as dogfood as far as I'm concerned.

mary666mary666about 10 years ago
i like this story

i really liked the story yu wrote, i m looking forward to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Anon please get a life, you commented on every single chapter and quite honestly if you read all the way to the end then what the hell is the problem. News flash: stop reading. You're an idiot to say the least. Other then that great story sucks you haven't returned to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please finish this story. I keep rereading it over and over......there is a lot of emotions going through me because its not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sooooooo good

So very, very good. Loved the story, kinda like reminiscent of the world of Buffy/angel, though definitely not the same. Sooooo good. I’d pay for the rest of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this and I am excited for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AND?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous