Sleeping Bags

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,733 Followers

Cum began pouring out of his cock and he grunted loudly with repeated, quick stabs into her.

“Ohhh. Yes, Dad. Come on. Cum inside me,” Karen said.

Her words alone caused him to cum a couple more times. Just as he was about to finish, Karen began her own orgasm. Richard held her tightly by the hips and plunged his cock into her as far as he could. Karen’s hands played with her nipples as she felt her body explode. They rolled over her sleeping bag and she continued to cum in waves.

Richard stayed inside his daughter as long as he could. When it was over they held each other tightly. They both knew it wasn’t the last time they would be together like this.

They spent the remainder of the night exploring each other with fingers and lips and tongues. Richard found out his daughter loved to have her nipples licked and sucked. Karen learned her father got hard by sliding his cock across her naked ass.

It rained the final night of the tour. Karen wasn’t afraid any more.

eroslit
eroslit
2,733 Followers
12