All Comments on 'Sleeping Booties'

by the brothers cum

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Funny

Funnier than Ann Rice's version.

SleepyXSleepyXalmost 20 years ago
H.C.Andersen

Hans Christian Andersen never wrote "sleeping beauty" it is a story from Brothers Grimm collection!!

swingingpussswingingpussalmost 20 years ago
Imbued with creativity

A refreshing alternative to regular fairy tales. Loved the creative names given to the protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Grimm or Hans

I think the writer might have been aware that Sleeping Beauty was a Brothers Grimm story, that`s why he's called The Brothers Cum. I think the Hans Christian Fundamentalist Anderson thing was just for humorous effect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
politics

Gets great once it hits the part about the woman who lived in a shoe. A little rewriting would make the beginning just as good. Still a 5* in my books Mr. brothers cum, though I want to know what happens in the religious tyranny next. As an American, I'm a little peeved by the implied George W. Bush Patriot Act parallel. Bush's policies are an easy target but they are not as Brave New World like as liberals make them seem. Consider the context. Still, you made me laugh so we'll just agree to disagree on the political front.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
maybe

the last poster might like to check the story category.

I love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
funny

Funny. I wan't more. Very interested in the angelic beings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Where is the dildo?

You asked me to read your story so I did. I found it interesting in an x-rated 'Lord of the Rings' sort of way. But one unanswered question. Where is the magic dildo? What happened to it? Maybe that's something you could use to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Info

Enjoyed the story, but you should have put a note before it saying they were prequels. It would have been better to read in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful Comedy

I shed a tear. Euphoria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cunts

fuck you all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous