All Comments on 'Sloppy Seconds'

by KristinW

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Unrealistically contrived but not in a way too ridiculous way, straight to the point but it was a hot and fairly well-executed point. I dig rape in an alley fantasies, but it's nice to see one written from the man's perspective for a change. Relating to the female protagonist is one thing, but it's nice to get off on the predatory thoughts I like to imagine the man is having. Good read.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
Editor?

The concept has some appeal, but the grammar and spelling are awful, to the point of distracting the reader. Some editing might have made all the difference.

It would have been useful to know where the slut and the first man came from. ?? They had been in the restaurant earlier? They had been at a party in the apartment upstairs? He had seen them in the bar next door?

As it is, the poor writing has me giving it a 2 and feeling generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
illiterotica?

can't shake the feeling that this author is a young, semi literate male posing as a female for some reason. but, whatever, keep writing. better to write than not. you can only get better, and who cares about your gender!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous