Slut for a Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

"Please, sir, please play with my pussy. Please fuck me, sir. Please!"

"Your wish is my command, my little slut," and I did just as she asked.

I eased my fingers out but thrust them back in again and Sally moaned deeply before opening her legs wider, trying to give me even greater access. I began to pump in and out and I thought for a moment that it was only my hand that was helping her to stay on her feet. Her legs were trembling and her whole body was starting to shake. But it wasn't Sally's turn to cum; my cock had waited long enough and I withdrew my fingers leaving her on the very edge and almost crying in frustration.

Nicola released her mother's breasts at the same time and I fed her one of my fingers to her to cleanse it of her mother's juices. This she did hungrily before I slid it out of her greedy mouth and offered the other one to Sally.

"Suck it."

I think she was ready to refuse, almost pouting at being denied her orgasm, but one glare from me was enough to remind her who was in charge and she parted her lips. I slid my finger between them and let her taste herself, knowing that she would love it as much as Nicola and I did.

While her mother sucked on my finger, Nicola was opening my trousers, obviously keen to see her mother sucking on something else. Neither I nor my cock were going to argue. Sally stepped back a little as her daughter pulled my trousers down and finally released my aching, dripping cock.

"Kneel down, mother; I don't think this will take long." Taking my desperate cock in her hand, she rubbed the tip along her mother's lips, smearing them with my pre-cum. I sat down on the bed again and Sally positioned herself between my open legs. Her eyes were fixed on my cock and I could have sworn there was a look of hunger in her eyes.

She raised those beautiful eyes to mine and wrapped her soft hand around my hard cock. She squeezed it at first then began to move her hand up and down the full length, her actions showing that she was much more used to doing this than playing with herself. Her other hand took hold of my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze as she continued to pump my throbbing cock faster and faster.

"Okay, Sally, enough of that. Time to bring your mouth into the action."

She rose a little higher on her knees and opened her mouth. When I heard a moan I thought at first it was myself moaning in pleasure as I felt her warm mouth surround my cock but, looking to the side, I noticed that Nicola had picked up my camera and was recording her mother sucking another man's cock while he sat on her father's bed.

Sally's lips began to slide down my length as she pursed her lips around it and I watched in delight as my lucky cock disappeared into her willing mouth. She wasn't moving very fast but Nicola was obviously enjoying the sight and I was enjoying every single second.

"Deeper, mother; take it deeper."

Sally did as she was told, going just a little further with each bob of her head.

"I guess that's something else I inherited from you then, mother. All my boyfriends say I'm a natural cocksucker; now I can see where I get it from. You really know how to take it deep, don't you?"

I looked down on Sally's red face; almost as red as the lipstick she had smeared on the length of my cock and had to agree with her daughter.

"Oh, yes. Your mother gives an excellent blowjob and we're just about to see the result."

Sally's head began to bob even faster and I wondered if she was desperate to get this over with or desperate for a mouthful of cum. Either way, both wishes were about to be fulfilled. My hips were starting to thrust against her face

"Look at the camera, mother."

Sally kept on sucking but twisted her face just a little to follow her daughter's instructions. Nicola was making sure she didn't miss a thing and moved in even closer to get a close-up. I took hold of the head bobbing in my lap, forcing myself ever deeper down her throat. My own legs started to tremble now and I knew I was close.

So too did Sally and, just for a moment, she hesitated, not sure if she wanted me to cum in her mouth or not. Well, it really wasn't her choice. Almost before I knew it was happening the first spurt filled her mouth and she started to pull away. I let her do it but, with one hand still on her head, I didn't let her go too far. The next spurt hit her across the nose, followed by one that almost went into her eye. My final shot landed on her chin and began to dribble down.

"Final shot, mother."

Sally turned to face her daughter once again, knowing that her face must look a mess and knowing too that we now had even more evidence of just what a slut she was.

As my cock began to shrink, thoroughly satisfied, Nicola was ready for some more.

"Up on to the bed, mother. Let's have you on your hands and knees. I know it was you who spanked me at Sandy's. Now it's my turn."

As Sally climbed on to the bed she shared with her husband, Nicola told her to face the headboard. I watched, bemused, as Nicola walks round to the other side of the bed with a bag in her hand, one she had obviously planted earlier. Bending down she retrieved something from the bag and when I saw what it was I could only smile.

She fastened one then the other handcuff to her mother's wrists then attached them to the headboard. Sally was left kneeling on her own bed, secured, exposed and totally defenceless as Nicola reached into her bag for one last item.

"My backside was burning for days after you spanked me, mother. Let's see how you handle a paddle."

Sally's head whipped round to see what her daughter was holding and whimpered when she saw the size of the paddle. It looked like a slightly elongated table-tennis bat but it was obviously not designed for playing games. Her head fell forward and this only seemed to accentuate the fact that her arse was in the air.

"You have such a nice, round arse, mother. Let's see what it looks like with a bit more colour."

For a moment there wasn't a sound as Sally awaited her fate then suddenly Nicola raised her arm and the paddle came crashing down on her poor mother's cheek. Her mother shrieked as much in shock as in pain but there was a lot more to come. As she began to feel the warmth spreading across her cheek the paddle came crashing down again on the other side.

Sally by now had buried her face in the pillows, trying to stifle her screams, trying to escape her daughter. But there was no escape; no escape from Nicola and no escape from the paddle. Blow after blow rained down on the captive woman's upturned arse and Sally knew she could do nothing to stop it.

All of a sudden Nicola stopped. Sally dared to raise her head and I saw that her eyes were filled with tears. She told me later, however, that the pain, the submission, the absolute powerlessness of her situation had left her so aroused that she was even more desperate for someone to fuck her, to make her cum, to release all her pent up frustration. Looking at Nicola I saw that her face was flushed too; whether from exertion or from lust, I couldn't tell at that point but I suspected the latter.

Nicola climbed on to the bed beside her mother and began to smooth some sort of lotion over Sally's punished cheeks. The poor woman whimpered in gratitude but then I saw her daughter's finger slide slowly down between her cheeks.

"Would you like me to be nice to your arse now, mother?" as she rubbed her greasy finger along the grove, lubricating it, before brushing gently over her mother's most private hole. Nicola let her finger slide down further to her mother's dripping pussy and coated her finger in Sally's juices before bringing them up to smear across her arsehole.

Sally wasn't sure what her daughter had in mind but she knew that Nicola was touching her where no-one touched her, not even her husband. She tried to pull away then remembered she was tied to the bed. She tried to clench her cheeks but it was impossible in that position. Her head fell back to the pillows, resigned, but this time it was from her shame at what her daughter was doing to her that she was trying to hide.

Nicola smiled at her mother's embarrassment but smiled even more when, after a few moments of rimming Sally's dirtiest hole, she felt her mother begin to push back against her finger.

"Well, you really are a slut, mother, aren't you? What does this mean? Do you want my finger up your arse?"

"Please, Nicola, I just want to cum. I don't care how you do it. Please just let me cum."

"As you wish, my little whore."

Nicola pressed more firmly and felt her mother's tight ring slowly stretch open to allow her finger to slide deep inside. Sally pressed her face deeper into the pillows but also pushed back, trying to take her daughter's finger deeper inside her. When Nicola pulled out she could feel her mother's hole tighten around her finger before she slid it back in again pushing as deep as she could go.

I stood at the bottom of the bed with my camera taking one shot after another of this amazing scene. I could see the juices running down Sally's legs and I knew she couldn't be far from her long awaited orgasm. I was sure she would never have believed she would be cumming with her daughter's finger up her arse but, right at that moment, I think she was past caring. She was moaning in anticipation when Nicola suddenly withdrew her finger and her mother screamed in frustration.

"No! Please don't stop. Please don't stop!"

"Patience, my little slut-mother. I have something else in store for you."

With that she climbed off the bed and went back to her bag. I watched in disbelief as she attached some sort of leather harness around her hips and between her legs, then smiled as I realised what she was up to. Fastening a large dildo on to the harness, she climbed back on to the bed, holding her plastic cock in her hand.

I moved round to the side of the bed so I could get a clear view of this sexy woman as she prepared to fuck her equally as sexy mother. She told me to release her mother's arms and as soon as I did Sally rolled round onto her back. To say she was shocked at what her daughter was wearing between her legs was an understatement but she realised how much she needed that cock inside her and spread her legs willingly.

Nicola smiled one last time as she looked down on the wanton display of her mother and lifted the older woman's legs up to her shoulders. Teasingly she slid her cock up and down Sally's gaping slit, coating the plastic shaft in her mother's juices.

"You seem desperate, mother. How bad do you want it?"

"Please, Nicola. Please just put it in me. Please fuck me. Please make me cum."

Nicola's thrust was as hard as it was sudden and Sally felt her hips rise off the bed with the force of it. She never knew a woman could fuck another woman like this but now she was only too glad she could and only too glad it was her daughter who was fucking her.

Nicola was no novice at using her strap-on and she plundered her mother's pussy with the finesse and skill of any man. Her thrusts were getting deeper and deeper, faster and faster as Sally's fists gripped hard on to the bed sheets while she spread her legs wider and wider, wanting every inch of her daughter's cock inside her.

"Please, Nicola. Please. I'm so close. Please fuck me. Harder!"

"Do it, mother. cum for me. Cum on your daughter's cock."

Sally screamed out, her daughter's words and her own need taking her over the edge. Her whole body shook in orgasm, her back arching off the bed, her hips bucking wildly as she came again and again.

When the waves finally stopped washing over her and her daughter slowly slid from her cunt, she smiled in total bliss and looked as if she could fall asleep there and then. Nicola, however, had other ideas and hoisted her mother's legs up just a fraction more.

"Nicola, what are you doing? I can't take any more."

"Of course you can, mother. When did a slut ever say no to a cock up her arse."

With a slow steady push, Nicola sank deep into her mother's virgin hole. As Sally struggled to escape a quick slap on her already sore cheek reminded her of who was in charge. And she lay back, resigned to giving her whole body to her daughter. With each thrust she could feel her darkest hole stretching wider and wondered if it would ever recover. Unbelievably she could feel her body responding to her daughter's cock and began to feel the first stirrings of yet another orgasm.

"That's it, slut-mother, cum on my cock. Cum for me with my cock up your arse."

Once again it was Nicola's words that sent her over the edge and her orgasm came hard and strong, just as strong as the last one. Nicola looked down on her mother writhing on the bed with a cock up her arse and knew there was now no doubt that her mother was the dirtiest slut she had ever known.

As she slowed down and gently withdrew from her mother's ravaged hole, she smiled as Sally's body seemed to collapse in exhaustion, smiling because, as she climbed off the bed, I was climbing on.

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers
12