Slut Tastes like Candy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was still embarrassed and had turned a deep shade of red, the flush starting at her stomach and rising up her chest into her face. Her nipples were hard little points. Candy could smell their combined excitement.

Taking Sarah's face in her hands she leaned in and kissed her, their lips met with a gentleness that only one woman kissing another can do. That didn't last as their kiss deepened it became harder, more intense.

With their tongues battling for supremacy they both let their hands wander, tweaking a nipple here and squeezing a ass cheek there. Candy having been awake and consciously aroused longer was the first to push things further, she cupped Sarah's cunt and slipped a finger inside rubbing her palm on Sarah's clit.

Pushing Sarah back she dropped her head to her breasts, sucking one nipple in she used the fingers of her free hand to tease the other.

Candy sucked hard and then moved lower her tongue flicking over Sarah's hot flushed skin. Sarah ran her hands through candy's hair and urged her on.

Candy continued to tease, flicking her tongue her and there, sucking at Sarah's skin leaving little marks. Candy flicked her tongue into Sarah's belly button, giving a sign of what was to come.

Candy worked her way down Sarah's body, her mouth leading the way for her fingers, she nipped at the inside of her thighs before taking one lip between her teeth and pulling. Sarah couldn't take anymore and with a groan she pushed Candy's head against her dripping slit, Candy stuck out her tongue and licked her quim from her taint to her clit, her first taste of another woman's juices was not what she had thought it would be.

The flavor was sweet and pleasant on her tongue, Candy then drove her agile tongue into Sarah's wet hole, swirling her tongue she rubbed Sarah's clit with her fingers. Sarah's hips were bouncing and as she came she started to squirt, her she come flooding Candy's face.

Licking her way up Sarah's body she was in heaven her first taste of another woman thrilled her and she wanted more.

Sarah pulled her up and kissed her tasting her juices on Candy's lips. She rolled Candy on her back and slid down taking a nipple in her mouth as she flicked the ring it hit her teeth and Candy shivered. Sarah sucked on the hard nipple and Candy moaned, switching nipples she sucked the other one hard and both women groaned. Sarah couldn't wait for her first taste of another woman and quickly positioned herself between Candy's widely spread legs, She blew on the wet folds in front of her, then with just the tip of her finger she traced a outline around Candy's dripping snatch, as her finger completed the circle as if by magic Candy's lips spread open into a beautiful flower begging to be tasted.

Sarah pulled Candy open further and licked her, avoiding her clit Sarah teased the lips and feeling the open hole, she slid a finger in. When she felt Candy pushing back she flicked her tongue over Candy's clit, then sucking on it like a small cock she lightly bit down holding it with her teeth she attacked, the same way she liked to have her clit attacked.

Candy was tossing her head back and forth, her body shaking she felt her orgasm building she moaned "Please more fingers" and Sarah complied and put two more fingers in. Sarah Pumped her fingers in and out while sucking on Candy's clit, Candy yelled out a again "Shove your fist into my cunt!" Shocked Sarah added her thumb and small finger and pushed she was amazed when they slid in easily, balling her hand into a fist she fucked Candy with her whole hand, Candy went nuts and came. Sarah didn't stop and kept up the assault bringing Candy to another orgasm in just under a minute. Then Candy lost control of her bladder, she hadn't peed yet and she flooded the bed, her hot yellow spray hitting Sarah's chin, Sarah pulled back and in the process put her face right in the line of fire, her mouth was still open and she took a mouthful of the golden liquid, surprised Sarah swallowed, she was shocked that she liked the taste, it was slightly sweet and slightly bitter, and salty. She opened her mouth and leaned forward and took another mouthful swishing it around she swallowed again. The flow stopped before she could get another taste, and Sarah felt a sense a loss.

She crawled up the bed and kissed Candy, Candy licked the pee from Sarah's face and shook with a aftershock.

Candy remembered the first time she had tasted pee, she was in college and she was at a frat party, she had been drinking heavily, the boys were being boys and the girls were being bitches.

Candy had set her mug down behind the dumpster and gone with a few other girls to the convenience store down the block to use the potty, the one at the frat had a mile long line.

When she came back she picked up her glass and brought it to her lips, as soon as the liquid hit her lips she knew it wasn't beer, she took another sip and swished it around, still confused by the unfamiliar taste and the warmth she took a third taste, just as she swallowed a guy stumbled down the stairs and pulling out his cock he started pissing over the railing right behind the dumpster, it was dark and she could hear the spatter of hot urine hitting the ground, Candy knew she had just drank warm piss from her cup.

She held it up to the light and noticed the color it was more like light beer than the dark ale that came from the keg inside. She felt slightly sick, but for some strange reason she wanted more and drained the cup, it had cooled and the taste wasn't as good as when it was warm.

Feeling a rush Candy waited for the guy to go back inside and ducked into the darkness behind the dumpster, before anyone came out she stripped down to her sneakers placing her clothing out of the way she prostrated herself in the darkness.

After a short wait another guy came out on the deck and pulled out his cock, his hot piss stream hit her on the face and tits, she opened her mouth and swallowed as fast as she could, it warmed her belly and her pussy at the same time.

The next morning lying in her bed she relived the night before, her bladder was bursting with the need to pee, Candy was glad that her roommate had stayed out all night. She entered the bathroom and locked the connecting door, she placed a few towels on the floor and lay down with her back against the wall, a position that she used while getting herself off. And relaxed her bladder the hot dark gold piss arced into the air and over her chest and face, Candy filled her mouth before swallowing, her hand was buzzing over her clit and just when she was ready to come a hard knocking came at the door, one of the girls in the next suite wanted in. Candy collapsed and quickly wiped up the piss on the floor and yelling for them to hang on for a moment she tossed the wet towels in her hamper and grabbing her robe she unlocked the door.

Sarah was cuddled up against her sleeping, Candy eased out of bed and started the shower, looking in the mirror she could see the bruising around her lips from the dirty cock she had sucked the night before, her cunt was red and sore from all the action of the morning. She sighed and stepped under the hot water thinking I'm such a slut...

12