Slutty Bridesmaids Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wesley spots Amy out of the corner of his eye. He pops his cock out of Janet's swollen, dripping wet pussy and nods over at Amy, "Come on in. Don't be shy."

Janet is panting heavily, "Oh my god Amy. His cock is so good. You have to feel it."

Wesley isn't one bit tired as he lays back on the couch, his cock pointing up towards the ceiling. Janet slides off the couch and onto her knees on the floor. She is keeled over trying to catch her breath and let her pussy cool down. Suddenly Janet realizes she hasn't sucked his cock yet, so she engulfs it, swallowing her own pussy juices off his cock. In the meantime, Amy has made her way in and is now kneeling next to Janet watching her suck his gorgeous cock.

"Are you impressed?" Wesley asks facetiously.

Janet pops his cock out of her mouth, satisfied with the cock cleaning she has performed on him. "More than impressed, but now you're going to have to impress Amy." She looks at her friend and simply says, "Enjoy"before swapping a dirty, sloppy kiss with her. The sight is turning Wesley on as he waves Amy over towards his face. Amy swaps Janet's lips for Wesley's as Janet excuses herself.

On the way out, Janet ties up the top and fixes and smoothes out her dress, even though she's a complete mess, "Fuck, Tracy is going to kill me. I have cum all over me." she says to herself while she ups and leaves Amy alone with the big black cock.

Amy and Wesley continue to kiss lustfully. When they break free from the kiss, Wesley comments, "Fuck, I love your glasses. I just want to shoot my cum all over them."

Amy smiles, "Why do you think I wear them all the time?"

Wesley smiles back, "Oh, is that right?"

Amy nods and jokes back, "These glasses have been cum stained by many of a black dick."

"Well, why don't you come here and sit on my face and I'll see if I can add another stain on those glasses." Wesley says as he orders her to sit on his face so he can taste her sweet pussy.

Amy does as told as she climbs up and then slides down his body until his cock is smack in her face and her pussy is hovering right over his tongue. Wes takes a whiff of her already damp pussy and runs his hands up and down her peach thigh high stockings before he arches his head up and devours her pussy, lapping and sucking it likes it the most delicious pussy ever. At the same time, Amy is bobbing up and down on his cock slobbering and drooling all over. Her hands jerk feverishly up and down the shaft in unison with her mouth.

It is now a full on competition. The two are attacking each other head on like heavyweights fighting to the death. Wesley moans with a mouth full of pussy as Amy moans with a mouth full of cock. Her pussy is on fire and rapidly approaching maximum wetness and it is taking every inch of power for her to hold back from cumming. But she holds it in because she is determined to make him cum first. It's mouth versus mouth. Cock sucking versus pussy licking. Neither is taking a breather. Neither of their tongue's removes from the other's sex weapon as muffled and mumbled noises escapes from their full mouths. Each moan is louder and louder. But Wesley is too good. His tongue slithers and slathers every inch of her pussy, from her sensitive clit to deep inside her pussy, even finding its way to her asshole. Amy can no longer keep up. It takes all her strength to just keep his cock in her mouth without breaking free and screaming at the top of her lungs. Every nerve is burning inside her. Her body is so stiff and tense that her muscles are hurting, but that is all she can do to stop herself from cumming. And Wesley knows it. He is relentless. He is exploring where it feels the best. His goal is to find just that spot that drives her crazy. And when he has finally found it, he licks and sucks it over and over again driving Amy insane from the repeated pressure and attention. Finally, she succumbs. She has lost. His cock pops out of her mouth as she gasps for air like she was holding her breath underwater for 30 seconds too long. She is panting and huffing for breath as she buries her head between his legs. Her eyes are closed unconcerned that his balls are rubbing against her closed eyelids. Her lips are pressed against his inner thigh. The pleasure is so intense she wants to take a bite out of his skin, just to make him stop. But she is helpless. All she can do is to hide the screams and hopes the walls formed by his cock, balls, and legs will contain them. Her hands instinctively jerk his cock slowly, unable to let go or keep up with his powerful motor tongue. Her orgasm flushes through her system and is finally at the exit point, waiting for the moment her guards fail and she surrenders to her defeat."Ahhhh....aaaahhhh....you motherfucker...I'm going to cum..." she bellows as her body shakes and quivers. Her perfect pristine hair is a mess as her head whips and snaps along with her body betraying orgasm. Wesley has stopped licking and is appreciating his victory. In the battle of 69, he likes to win and usually does. Amy rolls off of Wesley in a sweaty mess. She rests on her side with her back against the back rest of the leather couch. She is still breathing heavily, coming down for her intense orgasmic high. Her make-up is in need of a touch-up, but she's not nearly as ruined as Janet was. But the fun is just beginning and she soon will be.

"Holy fuck, that was intense. Consider me impressed too." Amy remarks.

Wesley rolls off the couch and finds his footing. He has to duck his head and bend over a little to fit in the small backseat. "I haven't even begun to impress you yet. Now get your ass over here." He orders as he grabs Amy by the waist and props her up on all fours. He points her ass towards him and lifts up her dress, bunching it up around her waist. He takes a brief moment to admire Amy's cute little ass. He makes a mental note to thank Tracy later for having her bridesmaids wear such sexy and sluttly outfits. They are just the way he likes them: Short dresses, no underwear, garters and stockings, and a pair of high fuck me heels. His cock is slick wet from her salvia as he grabs hold and lines it up with the entrance to her waiting and willing pussy. The cock head fits in with ease as Amy's body lurches forward from the powerful force of his cock stretching her pussy apart. Wesley grabs a hold of the bunched up dress around Amy's waist and holds her in place as he shoves the rest of his cock inside her. Her pussy is so wet; he glides right in like a key in a keyhole. His balls are touching her clit, his hips rubbing against her ass. Amy is so full of dick, his cock so deep inside her, she has difficulty adjusting. Her right arm reaches out for the top of the leather couch as her mouth opens wide and her eyes pop open. She makes a long, slow "OH" sound as her pussy takes in every inch. Wesley holds his cock all the way inside for a moment, before slowly easing his cock out of her pussy. A fresh coat of pussy juice slicks over his cock as he pulls out almost all the way. Just when his cock head is about to plop out, he pushes forward, ramming his entire cock back inside her fully stretched pussy. The might of his cock is too much and Amy's glasses almost slide off her face. They cling on the edge of her nose and by a sliver of earlobe. She raises her hand to adjust them back on her face, but Wesley has now begun to jack hammer his cock in and out of her and her glasses slide back down her face. The pleasure is so extreme that Amy is experiencing an absolute high as she moans and pants fanatically. If his tongue was amazing, his cock was even more extraordinary.

"Oh my god..." she repeats as he slams his cock into her.

"Fuck me...take that pussy" she demands as his balls slap against her clit and his body slaps her ass.

"Yes...yes...right there." She barks so close to the edge.

Still admiring her cute ass, Wesley roars his hand back and smacks her ass check hard, leaving a red palm print.

"Oh, fuck yes...smack my ass." Amy screams. "SMACK MY ASS." That extra edge of roughness sending her closer to another orgasm.

Wesley can sense her second orgasm, so he thrusts his cock forward and backward even harder and faster. Every few seconds of hard pussy pounding, he smacks her ass again. Amy is now screaming at the top of her lungs. No words. Just moans of ecstasy. Just screams of pleasure. Just pants of delight.

"Oh fuck...FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK...you're going to make me cum again." Amy bellows.

Just as determined as before, Wesley pushes the odometer up a few rpm's. He's now fucking way over the speed limit and the limo is bouncing back and forth.

Amy buries her head in between the leather couch cushion like an ostrich. Her hands are outstretched, her perfectly manicured fingernails digging deep into the cushions. The orgasm is coming on fast and furious. This one even more intense than the last. When it arrives, her body shakes like an earthquake just hit. She's squirting her pussy juices all over his cock and leaving wet stains on the couch cushions and her stockings. Wesley slips his cock out and backs away, admiring another pussy destroyed by his cock. He doesn't even bother asking if she's impressed. He knows the answer.

Out of the blue, there is a knock on the limo door. It's Lex's voice, "Yo, Wes. You got five minutes before we gotta get going."

Amy spins around as Wes is about to put his clothes back on. "No, I have to make you cum." She jumps at his cock and swallows half of it with one gulp. She's sucking frantically, swallowing her cum off his cock. She takes a moment to breathe as she continues to jerk the cock obsessively. "Please cum. Cum all over my glasses. Let me know I did good..." Amy begs.

Even though he knows he can go another round or two, he loves it when a woman begs for it, so he prepares himself to grant Amy's wish. He lets his muscles relax and closes his eyes. Thoughts of this sexy Asian slut worshipping his cock before him dance in his head. He re-imagines that bridesmaid outfit again. Those sexy stockings and heels. He'll remember those forever in his fantasies. He wishes he had more time. Time to let her do some work and ride his cock. Time to fuck her Asian ass. But those thoughts combined with the magic her mouth and tongue are working on his cock have his balls filling up with cum. "Oh yea baby, keep doing that right there." With those words, Amy shifts into another gear sensing she is close to getting her prize.

"I'm gonna cum." Wesley finally roars as he arches back. Amy backs away enough to let his cock fall out of her mouth. Wes takes control jerking his cock as he readies to unleash his load of cum. Amy stands her ground like a proper slut and waits with her mouth wide open. She doesn't have to wait long as rope after rope of hot black cum shoots out of his well fucked cock. Goops of cum drops onto the lenses of her glasses, making her blind to the world. The rest of his cum lands in her eager mouth and all over her face. There's too much of it for her to catch as she swallows a mouthful and some of it drops onto her dress.

As Wesley dips his cock into Amy's mouth, letting her suck down the last drop, he teasingly asks, "So do we get to go inside the house now or are you not yet satisfied?"

Several minutes later, they walk out of the limo. Neither Lex nor Janet is outside, so they figured they must already be inside. They head towards that direction as well.

"So what's next?" Wesley asks.

"I think it's the tea ceremony." Amy responds.

"Tea Ceremony...sweet. I love those Asian wedding customs." Wesley laughs.

They enter the house and finally get started with the actual wedding day...

12