Small Samples at a Social

Story Info
Bizarre acts reprove love of spouses.
2.5k words
3.51
45.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadog
papadog
45 Followers

She had no clothing under her coatdress except the black elastic-top thigh high stockings. Just some small silver chains spring-clipped to her nipples. There was also a fine silver chain arched between the two clips, spanning the distance between her nipples. They sparkled in the light at her slightest movement. The chains matched the ones dangling from her ear rings and the ankle bracelet that encircled her left ankle outside her stocking. The stockings and black suede stiletto-heeled pumps were her only clothing after she removed the coatdress and placed it on a hanger in the anteroom.

Her male companion took longer to undress even though he hadn't bothered to wear underwear. When he was completely naked he stepped close to the fully dressed middle-aged woman sitting in an occasional chair with a table along side it. Two small gold rings shone from the foreskin of his penis catching the light from the lamp on the table beside the seated woman. She alcohol-swabbed the side of his penis and expertly pushed the fine needle of a small hypodermic syringe into the site she had just sterilized. After slowly injecting him she withdrew the needle and swabbed away the pink stain of blood that formed at the site of the puncture.

The nearly naked woman obtained two sets of cards from her purse and handed one set to her male companion. "I'd give you a card anytime," he smiled at her as she adjusted the black feather boa to cover as much of her breasts and crotch as she could.

"And that's gonna get you more than a card or two," she replied gazing at his penis that was rapidly becoming erect.

"My goodness, your eyes are glazed over like you are daydreaming or remembering something quite intense in the past," he commented to her.

"I was," she said as she reached out and took his penis in her hand. "I love to watch it grow. It's amazing. So big and stiff and powerful," she said as she squeezed him. She held him for another minute and finally let go when she knew he would stand straight out even without her hand on him.

He followed her into the main room. He liked to watch the men look at her. There were perhaps thirty people in the room in little conversational clusters of four or five or six. They were all naked or as nearly naked as he and his companion. All of the men had erect penises. A fully clothed waiter offered them glasses of champagne from a tray within seconds.

They were approached by a couple who were obviously assigned the duty of greeting new arrivals. They introduced themselves by first name only...he was Thumper and she called herself Deep... Hello, I'm Gold Rings and this is Boa.

Thumper started the conversation by asking if he and his companion had been to any of the groups previous gatherings. He was visually devouring his companion, Boa. And she was playing with him by slowly moving her champagne glass from one hand to the other giving him glimpses of her breasts, fine flat belly, firm thighs and slim hips under the boa. She glanced at his erect penis and smiled.

The woman, Deep, was fairly attractive. Her brown hair was piled on top of her head making her look taller. She was wearing a black velvet choker around her neck and a matching sash around her waist. It was tied with a single overhand knot in the center of her waist and the tails partially concealed her shaved crotch.. She too was wearing black elastic-top stockings and high heels. She pursed her lips as if she were making an 'eeew' sound as she looked at Gold Rings's hard cock pointing straight at her. "You two a couple or just here together casually?" Gold Rings asked.

"A little of each," Deep replied returning her eyes to his. "How about you," Mr. Gold Rings," she asked as her eyes dropped to below his waist.

"Just casual," he lied.

"Good, I'd like to try you," she said to his penis.

It was not only bad manners but against club rules to refuse. After all, that's what the gathering was all about. He glanced toward an unoccupied love seat against the wall and pointed to it. There was a coffee table in front of the love seat and near it was a short, stout wooden stool about eighteen inches high. She took a condom from the dish on the coffee table, unwrapped it and installed it on him carefully so she wouldn't tear the skin where the gold rings pierced his foreskin.

'Not foreskin right now' he thought to himself because the rings were a good third of the way down his shaft from the head. After she lubricated the condom he sat on the stool while she wiped the excess from her hands with a couple of tissues. Then she straddled his hips and slowly lowered herself onto his stiff, gleaming cock.. As she moved down onto him she said, "Oooh..." then after a short pause when they were both still, slowly counted out loud "one... two... three... four... five ah."

"Six... seven... eight... nine... ten," he told her over the next five seconds without breaking eye contact.

"Again?" she asked.

"You know the rule and besides we're being monitored," he said looking past her shoulder at his companion and hers as they stood a few feet away. Deep rose slowly off him and frown when he felt his cock come out of her.

"Turn about is fair play, man. She tries you so I try yours," Thumper said with an edge in his voice. He took a condom and handed it to the woman with the chains dangling from her nipples. She tossed her boa on the love seat and the two of them repeated the event almost exactly as they had just watched it being performed. There were however a couple of small differences that did not go unnoticed by Gold Rings. There was no editorial comment of 'Oooh' when Boa settled onto Thumper's cock.. And she almost sang the count to him. He was so excited he tried to thrust up into her further.

"Naaaah!" she warned him.

Gold Ring had accepted a card from Deep-it was considered rude to refuse-while the two of them observed their companions 'trying' each other. "I can count a lot higher than five, easily into the hundreds, call me," she had said to him as a wicked smile contorted her face. He answered her with a smile because he had obtained a card from her but knowing he would never call. After Boa cleaned herself with a towellet she rejoined him. He had already done the same after removing the condom. She flashed Thumper's card at him before she put it on the bottom of the half dozen of her own cards in her hand. That was always a problem at these gatherings...no good place to carry cards when you aren't wearing any clothes.

"You enjoy being a prick tease don't you? Being wanted but not being had. Being in control. Being reached and then moving away, out of reach," he commented to her.

"Of course, I'm a bitch. That bitch didn't waste any time coming onto you, did she?" Boa said.

"Yeah, they both wanted to fuck us, huh?" he replied. "Not a happy relationship there. I knew he was gonna try you from the moment they walked up to us. His eyes were all over you," he added.

"Ha, her eyes ate your cock twenty times before she slid down over you and started the count," Boa commented. "You didn't enjoy her, did you," she asked.

"Nothing like I do you, my love. Too brash, too crass. Besides, I think the ten-second rule is there more for tantalization and frustration...to build tension. 'Trying' a woman in ten seconds is not possible. It just pulls us on into more lengthy connections. You are feeling uncertain because...?"

"'Cause Thumper told me I was sloppy loose," she complained.

"Hey, Thumper is angry and in a lot of pain. Let him own that. You just met him. He's a danger stranger. Come over here and sit on the couch with me." It was strictly against the rules to be engaged for more than ten seconds but he figured as long as they didn't hump they wouldn't be noticed. She straddled his thighs and took all of him into her. Her exterior body was still while she steadily pulled and stroked him with her sexual insides. "I'll bet you do that to all the guys," he said only half kiddingly.

"You'll never know for sure. But consider how often they come at me when they're supposed to be still. They love being sucked while they're in me," she said as she disengaged from him. "Someday I'm gonna suck your brains right out through the head of your dick," she promised.

"But for today we go in search of another to taste to try," he said to her eyeing a slim-nosed, high-cheekboned beauty in a green garterbelt, white stockings and red heels. He walked up to her, introduced himself and told her he wanted to taste her and try her because she was dressed as a Christmas present.

"Alright!" she responded enthusiastically moving her shoulders just enough to make her breasts sway but not jiggle. Less than a minute later she sat on the edge of the love seat and leaned back before she spread her legs wide. She held the eight-inch-square piece of clear plastic food wrap against her genital area making sure her hands wouldn't get in his way.

"Lips and then clit, a five count for each" he informed her. She nodded and fixed her eyes on the top of his head as his tongue flicked her pleasure canal. She dragged the count out as long as she dared.

"My god you're good!" she squealed as she pushed one of her cards toward him.

"That's what she said," he joked as he rolled a condom onto his cock.

When she speared herself with his stiff cock she pushed her ample breasts against him and said, "I want to taste you after thissss. Wonnne... teeeew... thrrrree... fourrr... fiiiiive."

He finished the count looking into her eyes and helped her off. "I wanted that to go on... and on... and On," she breathed. She tasted her own juice when she swallowed all of him after he sat on the couch. And about every second and a half while he counted out loud for her, she swallowed again and again, urging his condom-covered cock that was down her throat to come. "I want to taste those rings, experience their hardness and yours soon," she said as saliva dribbled from the corners of her mouth. He winked at her savoring the fact that he had obtained a card from her.

He glanced around the room and saw Boa two love seats down trying a heavy-set fellow with body hair that was almost fur. She sang to him in her lilting voice as she counted and had to slap him to bring him out of his animal urge to ram his sperm server further into her body. A huge pang of jealous rage surged through Gold Rings' heart and he wanted to kill the burly ape that was inside his woman.. He saw her disengage and enjoyed the beauty of her slim angular body, especially the perfectly sculptured thighs that muscled her away from the ugly ape. She jutted her chin toward the moon and busied herself finding an unopened towellet package on the table, seemingly unaffected by the foreign penis that had plunged into her. He smiled, glad that she was a controlling bitch with other men but rode free and wild when she was with him.

He cruised a bit and spotted a petite, richly tanned nymph with a good amount of gray in her black hair. She was sparse but muscular-the type he liked. When she noticed him looking at her, she broke away from the group and planted herself close in front of him, well inside his comfort zone. She had ahold of his stiff dick and said, "You'd be better off fucking with lightening than messing with me." She sank to her knees, contained his gonads in both her hands and put his cock down her throat. She was wearing a black goatskin vest, matching thin leather garterbelt with elastic straps that held her black stockings taught. The leather boots reached just below the knee, laced snuggly in place so the high heels became part of her. After ten seconds of stillness with his cock down her throat she rose to her full height which might have been two thirds of his and invited him to come to her place and be chained to her bed.

"Then what?" he asked her.

"I will do deliciously painful things to you. Things that you can never tell another human being," she promised. He offered her a card, knowing that the information was entirely bogus. She reciprocated with her card. 'Perhaps some weekday afternoon' he thought to himself. "Let me try you, Little One," he said to her. She squalled with delight as she touched his whiskered chin. He had just rammed his hard dick up into her and she felt the pain of his size. "Pain and pleasure are good neighbors," he said to her. She screamed at the intensity, not knowing if it was pain or pleasure.

Thirty minutes later the crowd was beginning to thin. For the fifth time that evening Gold Rings was letting a woman roll a condom onto his erect penis and lubricate it. He sat on the stool and saw Boa smile as he slid up inside her. "Anger, pain, jealousy and fear when the other men were in me?" she asked.

"Yes, all of those. My emotional pot got a good stirring. One... two... three... four... five. How about you?" he asked her.

"Oh yes, lots of turmoil tearing at my soul, as always, six... seven... eight... nine... ten," she said and then slowly rose and disconnected from him.

"That's why we agreed to start doing this," he said. "It's an ego feed for both of us to be tasted and tried by the others but the real test is when and if we returned to each other."

She was slowly removing the condom from him when she glanced up into his eyes and saw a single tear roll down his cheek. That was proof to her that he still loved and wanted her as much as life itself. Holding the condom between her thumb and forefinger she casually dropped it into a waste container. "Let's go home and fuck with nothing between us but between us but love and lust," she said. On the ride home Boa let the unbuttoned portion of her dress slide off her thighs so he could see bare skin above the tops of her stockings. She sat close enough to him so that her warm hand held his still erect cock until the car entered their garage.

Less than thirty minutes later Boa wept as a third orgasm surged through her. Gold Rings still hadn't climaxed. He would want her to have at least three more before he roared and rammed into her again and again, finding his own ecstasy... in her.


Story copyright 1999 Del Edwards (a nom de plume)

papadog
papadog
45 Followers