All Comments on 'Small Town Girls with Big Ideas'

by Softassilk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hmm

A DVD in 1958 lol?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Two Down, Two to Go!

I found this a very erotic story, full of challenge and excitement for the "other three girls." I hope there will be sequels that will play-out the stories of the other two girls for them to have their shot at the "big boyfriend!!"

I grew up in a small town in central Ohio and know that things of this nature are not far from the realm of possibility. It was great reading ... please keep it up (so to speak!!). I also enjoyed your other effort!

Seth

SoftassilkSoftassilkabout 17 years agoAuthor
You got me!

Yah .... you got me! There definitely were no market DVD's available in 1958. Consentrating on the story line, one can sometimes get a little tunnel vision and miss something that I should have quickly caught myself. I DO appreciate your positive comments and encouragement, however, and will be doing a follow-up involving the other two girls. Old "Alex" is also looking forward to his third and fourth shots at the last two of the fearsome foursome!

Thanks, Softassilk

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Remember Marty McFly?

I really loved this one. remember when he was at his grand parents to see they had 1 b/w tv set, and giving away that at his home were several in color?

That would have been in 1955. And what impression Marty must have left in the fifties, as just 5 years later, they have already color tv and dvd!

I really like this story, but please make sure to remain in the time of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Man, this brings back memories!

Those 50s-era DVD players sure were something. Most didn't have component-out (and HDMI wasn't available until a few years later). And back then the discs were mostly in black-and-white. I remember what a big deal it was when the first season of The Simpsons came out on DVD.

Anyway, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DVD?

Uhhhh. There was no such thing as DVDs in 1958. Or remotes for that matter. Come on man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous