Smallville: Before the Storm Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldman50
oldman50
12 Followers

The "spy hole" was well known among the guys that went to the high-school. Clark knew that guys would go up there and watch the girls clean themselves off. There were actually a couple of spy-holes, cleverly concealed inside smoke detectors, so that two guys could watch the girls at the same time. Not that Clark needed one. Ever since he'd discovered his talent, he'd walked around with an almost constant hard-on, checking out one girl after another as they walked around the school. He'd even seen Principal Kwan plowing the school secretary one afternoon, standing in front of his desk while she lay on her back, her legs up around his slender shoulders. Too bad he couldn't transfer the images in his brain to film. He'd make a mint in blackmail.

Clark had been astounded by what had happened in the shower room. He was unable to hear what was being said, but it was fairly easy to guess when he saw Chloe strip off her clothes and go down on Lana and then after that, allow Whitney to fuck her doggie-style! Lana had gone out into the locker room proper after that and Chloe had lain on her back while Whitney fucked her between the tits. Then Lana had come back with a very large dildo, which she promptly shoved inside Chloe's pussy, while Whitney fucked her in the ass!

Clark would never have guessed that Lana and Chloe were lovers. They really carried the charade well, and anyone watching them would have thought that they were the bitterest of enemies. They should be actresses, Clark told himself. Too bad they couldn't make a movie about him and his powers. Now that would be a show!

Clark rubbed his throbbing cock through his pants, feeling himself build toward a climax. He knew what kind of mess that would be, but he was so turned on by what he was seeing that he didn't really care. The two women he thought about more than anything in the world were watching each other being fucked! One with a self-applied dildo, the other with a big fat dick in the ass! It was so fucking hot that he came without warning, like a cloudburst on a clear summer day!

Clark's pants seemed to bulge outward and gob after gob of warm, sticky cum filled his underpants. He could feel the cum ooze down the inside of his jeans. It was a familiar feeling lately! He laughed softly to himself, wondering what Chloe or Lana would do if he ever came in their pretty faces. He'd once shot his jism clear across his bedroom and he knew that he came much more than any other guy he'd spied on with his x-ray vision. He also knew that he was better endowed than Whitney. A fact that he was sure that both Lana and Chloe would appreciate.

Clark finally finished cumming, the entire crotch of his pants soaked with his sticky goo, his breathing slowing back down to normal. He realized that his fingers had embedded themselves into the brick wall and he looked around, grinning sheepishly to himself. He had to be careful of his powers. That was one reason why he hadn't really pursued either of the two lovely young women in his life. As much as he wanted them, he was afraid of what he'd do to them if he ever lost control of himself. It was just one more burden he had to bear. Better that he loved them from a distance.

Clark wondered if he could play it safe and masturbate in front of them, at least giving them some of his hot juice. He sure would like to see them and hear them play with each other. It was nice that they'd made up with each other. He laughed. He'd always heard the expression, "kiss and make up", but he never considered that the two enemies would be kissing each other's pussies!

Clark slowly turned away from the erotic scene inside the girl'shower room and after checking to see if anyone was watching, he sped away, a dark blur more sensed than seen. He made it back to his family's farm without any incidents and he quickly went up to his room and changed his clothes. He took his cum-filled underpants and jeans down to the washroom and threw them in the washer, along with a load of whites his mother had left. He pulled out one of her bras and sniffed at the cups, smelling her scent on the soft material. He knew that it was wrong to have sexual thoughts about his mother, but ever since he'd learned how to look through things, it had been hard not to see her. Even harder not to think about her.

Back at the school, Whitney finally gave up and pulled his clean prick from Chloe's insatiable mouth. He was totally wiped out and he merely sat on the tile floor and watched Lana dress herself. Chloe got up and put her dress back on, along with her heavy coat. She left her bra and soiled underpants on the floor. Lana walked out of the locker room without a word to either Chloe or Whitney. The pretty blonde stared after Lana for a moment and then held her hand out to help Whitney to his feet. They pressed their bodies together, kissing each other on the mouth, their tongues swirling eagerly around each other.

"I'll call you later, okay?", Whitney promised, squeezing one of Chloe's spongy boobs through her blouse. "You can talk dirty to me and fuck yourself with the dildo. I think Lana forgot about it. Either that or she didn't want to put it back in the locker after it's been inside your sloppy cunt!"

"Oh you!", Chloe laughed, slapping him on the shoulder. "My pussy isn't that bad, and you know it. You better be nice to me or I'll leave my phone off the hook. Oh yeah, that reminds me. I won't be available tonight. I have some things to do. But you can try me again tomorrow after school, okay? Hell, if we can find a secluded place, I'll suck you off at school. I just love the taste of cock, Whitney! Lana might be a self-centered little bitch, but she sure knew what I needed. Well, gotta go. You take care of yourself. Build that cum back up, okay! I want you to fill my mouth the next time!"

Whitney laughed, shaking his head and watching Chloe walk away. He was torn between his need of Lana's domineering presence and the slutty sex appeal of Chloe. She was one hell of a fuck. He thought about the next day and where he might take her to fuck her mouth. The auto shop had some empty bays in it. That might work. Watch her slide around on the dirty, greasy floor before fucking her mouth! What a day it had been. And it promised to be one hell of a school year as well!

Not really The End....

oldman50
oldman50
12 Followers
12