All Comments on 'Smoking!'

by hypnopup

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue!

hypnopuphypnopupover 6 years agoAuthor
unofficial sequels welcomed

I'm totally okay with unofficial sequels to this story. I know someone who has already done so with permission.

I always intended this to be a one off story, never thought about a sequel.

Still meaning to finish up my "Chemical concocktion" story, I have written a couple follow ups in the past, but neither turned out good enough to post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... Hypnopup, you've managed to produce a hero with the means to control two beautiful women and a villain, without being a total bastard. What a shame you abandoned this story. I think, I will try and write a sequel, it is just too intriguing. Hope you don't mind, The Panther Fan.

P.S. Hypnopup, if you wish to respond, please do so in the "comments" section of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent!!

This is the best story I've read on this site, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2 coming soon?

Part 2 coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!

I know this will sound weird but I've been looking for a story like this, it's incredible! Keep it up!

jdgray68jdgray68over 11 years ago
really good start

This is a really good story, I hope you have some more Ideas, and will continue with another episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I hope you do another chapter too!

Off to a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What happens next ?

Hope you are going to do another chapter !!!!!

hypnopuphypnopupabout 15 years agoAuthor
Before anyone says anything about the caps

The lack of capitalization in certain parts of the dialogue is intentional. I used it to try and further convey the girl's loss of self during those periods. It was not because of unintentional poor grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous