Snow on Marcellus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Marcellus received a call from Snow. It took her some time to get to the point, but she wanted to know about this new dress he'd made for her. He had special plans, he told her. A weekend, he told her. At the State Parks.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not the hiking, fishing, camping type," she said.

"I wasn't thinking of doing any of those things. I've found a cabin. It has a fireplace and lots of beams," said Marcellus. Snow was silent for a moment.

"That sounds perfect then. A weekend in the woods. I never thought."

"Shall I book it for next weekend then?" asked Marcellus. Snow giggled. "All right, next weekend it is," and he hung up the phone.

When that Friday finally arrived Marcellus picked Snow up at her apartment. She was wearing super low rise boot cut jeans with her chunky boots and a low cut black tee-shirt with long flared sleeves. Her locks were pulled neatly up into a high pony tail. He helped her with her bags.

"How much does one need for one weekend?" asked Marcellus as he loaded the bags into the trunk.

"I wanted to bring my gear," she said, caressing the back of his neck. Marcellus smiled and closed the trunk of his Oldsmobile.

"I have a hanging bag in my closet as well. Would you be a gentleman?" asked Snow.

"Of course," replied Marcellus, and he went upstairs, into her bedroom closet and began pulling on the garment bag. It was stuck. When he finally got it out he banged his fist on the shelf above. A scrap booking box fell out and the contents spilled. Several letters came out. They were addressed to "Mistress Snow," and all started out, "Dear Mistress Snow, What it means to me, to be submissive to you..."

"So that's what you've been hiding," thought Marcellus as he cleaned up the box.

"What took ya' so long?" asked Snow when Marcellus finally returned.

"Oh," said Marcellus, holding up the garment bag, "It got stuck."

"It does that," said Snow, suspiciously. "I didn't even know the state park area had cabins," she said as they got in the car.

"They just built these. They're brand new. Really unique construction. I inspected them myself," said Marcellus, excitedly as he drove. When they arrived Snow saw they truly were of a unique construction. They were round, and inside there was an intricate system of beams holding the roof up. Marcellus was very thoughtful. There was also a wood burning stove in the center of the cabin and a porch lining all the way around outside. Inside there was a bed and a couch and a small kitchen area with a sink, a hot plate, and a coffee pot. Just next to that was the bathroom which housed a tiny shower, and toilet, sink, and complimentary bar of soap. Marcellus was carrying Snow's bags, holding them, deciding where to put them when Snow took them out of his hands and put them on the floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck and excitedly kissed him. He picked her up and twirled her around once. Her feet knocked her bags over.

The truth was, Snow was a bit apprehensive about taking an entire weekend with Marcellus. He was so caring, so outwardly amorous. She wanted to be that way too. She didn't want to admit it because of her cool exterior, but she enjoyed his attention. She enjoyed being doted upon. But her initial intentions for him were not to alter her dress. She did not intend to feel for him. She had a secret she was keeping from him. She kept herself at a distance so far, never showing her true emotions. But this weekend. She didn't know if she could keep up this act for an entire weekend. And, she feared, she was beginning to have feelings for Marcellus. Snow was a cruel and heartless sadist Dominant when she was in role. But Marcellus was gentle and affectionate. When he tied her up she felt like a gift, wrapped in silk and satin, ribbons and bows. She felt beautiful. She felt a relief from the demands of being Dominant. She feared what revelations this weekend would bring.

"Let's put 'em right here," said Snow, gesturing at the bags then the foot of the bed. She wanted her clothes to be close to the fire. Marcellus carried them there. She liked when he did things for her. It reminded her of who she really was. He picked her up and carried her onto the bed and kissed her there. They ate a simple dinner of canned soup in front of the fireplace. Finally Snow got up the courage to ask about the dress.

"Yes I brought it. All in good time," replied Marcellus, and they cuddled up under a blanket and on some pillows next to the blazing fireplace. Snow started to doze and fell asleep. She awoke unable to see, a silk mask was wrapped around her head. She was lying down, face down in the rug. She could feel Marcellus tightening a corset around her waist. She could feel silk slipping in between her legs. She relaxed and gave her body to the binding. She felt so relaxed she was nearly limp. Marcellus would tug and tug and then he would stop, hold the string with one hand, and feel her sides. He was feeling the taught silk for wrinkles but Snow melted under this touch.

She could feel by the fibers of the carpet on her breasts that the dress had a square neckline. Once the corset of the dress had been tightened Marcellus turned Snow from side to side, first onto her back, where he pulled on her sleeves and Snow let him cross her arms. Then he turned her back over onto her face, where he criss crossed the sleeves again, and again in front, and until he had run out of sleeve length and run into ribbon. He tied a bow. With a double knot. He lifted her up by the armpits and dragged her across the floor to the outer part of the cabin.

Snow felt herself get dragged off the carpet and onto the floor. She felt the air get cooler. Snow figured Marcellus was dragging her to the outer portion of the cabin where the beams where lowest and at the outer most edges they even touched the floor.

"Stand up," he said. Snow struggled just to get to her knees, she was so disoriented. Marcellus leaned in to her and repeated himself. "Stand up." Snow struggled in the kneeling position. She made exasperated noises. "Are you in need of assistance?" asked Marcellus coolly, calmly. Snow nodded her head and Marcellus lifted her up by her elbows. Snow teeter tottered for a moment on the high heels Marcellus had put on her. She felt Marcellus's hands run across the top of her breasts, over her arms and down the sides of her corseted waist. Marcellus wrapped his arms around Snow and caressed her ass, squeezing her, pulling on her. Snow let out a breath and melted in his hands, arching her back, undulating her torso slowly, almost indiscernibly, while they kissed deeply, slowly. They kissed as though they were tasting fine truffles in each other's mouths. Marcellus was the one to pull away.

"I'm going to untie you now, so I can use this dress to tie you to some beams. I'm going to tie your legs to the beams using silk ribbon. I'm going to undo your arms now. You aren't going to run away now, are you?" Snow shook her head. "Good." He untied her dress and Snow felt the slow release of her knees, of her upper legs and of her arms. She stood with her head bent back, awaiting another kiss. But Marcellus was busy tying ribbons. He placed one arm wrapped around one beam and wrapped the remainder of the sleeve around the beam, tying it off at the end. He repeated this with the other arm. Then he tied each leg, from the knee down to its corresponding beams. Her legs were tied low to the ground, as that is where the beams fell. The dress draped over Snow's body. The silk fell in between and around her legs and hung to the ground on the longest skirt. Her head hung down low. The locks of her ponytail stuck straight out. Snow didn't make a sound.

"I'm going out to get firewood," said Marcellus. But by the time Marcellus returned Snow's skin had started to press through its bindings and turn from white to red and she was freezing. Marcellus calmly but swiftly began untying one leg, and it dropped down exhausted. So did the other leg. Snow's arms fell upon his shoulders. He carried her limp body over to the bed. The only light in the room was that of the flickering and waning fire of the wood burning stove. Marcellus placed her on the bed and untied the sleep mask. Snow seemed revived by this and began looking around, looking at herself, her dress, Marcellus. She ran a sleeve covered hand over her bustier and smiled at Marcellus.

The dress was dark and shadowy in the sparkling light. The skin on Snow's chest and face was luminous. She writhed on the bed trying to gain back comfort in her limbs but Marcellus was unrelenting. He flipped Snow onto her belly and tied each arm to a bedpost by the sleeve. He pulled her up by her hips, raising her ass into the air. Marcellus parted Snow's knees. She began to tremble from the stress of the position. Marcellus fucked Snow. He knelt between her legs, shoved his cock in her pussy, grabbed her by the hips, and fucked her. He fucked her so hard Snow thought the restraints would come undone. He fucked her so hard a thick lock fell out of her ponytail. He fucked her so hard her ass shook to its furthest most limits on every stroke. Marcellus could smell the smell of his cock mingling with the smell of Snow's pussy. He could see her bouncing her ass up and down to meet him. He could feel how exhausted her body was but how wet her pussy was. Marcellus couldn't help but think about how wet she was, how slippery, how slick and he pulled out and came all over her ass.

"Do not move," Marcellus laughed. "I'll be right back." By now Snow was trembling violently in this position but she obeyed. She did not move. Marcellus wiped his cum off her ass. "Stay here just a little bit longer for me," he said. Marcellus kissed the two mounds of Snow's ass. He kissed in between them, licking lower, tasting himself on Snow. His thumb flicked her clit and his middle and forefingers moved in and out of her. Snow slouched and arched her back when she came and fell flat on her face on the bed. The fire warmed her nudity and soon Marcellus covered her with her dress and untied her from the bedposts. She immediately wrapped her arms around Marcellus and they rolled in the bed kissing for many minutes. This aroused Marcellus, this deep kissing, this exploration of their mouths. All of Snow's limbs were trembling as she ran her sleeved hands over his back, over his head, down his sides.

There was a delicate balance, sex in these dresses, where Snow was stretched to her limits, but the fluids of sex could not touch the dress for fear of messing the fabric. Snow couldn't touch Marcellus's cock with her sleeved hand as the cock was wet with fluids, both hers and his. But he loved the feel of fine fabric all across the parts of his skin that were sticking out of his clothing. He would have loved more the feel of Snow's even softer skin, which he could see so little of. He flipped her over and started both meticulously and savagely loosening her corset. Marcellus pulled Snow to her knees and pulled the dress over her head, sleeves and all. Snow seemed saddened like a toddler whose toy was just taken away as Marcellus went to the closet and hung up the dress.

When he returned he fully undressed himself in front of Snow for the first time. Snow was already naked. Marcellus climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around Snow's arms. He ran his hands up and down her back. He felt the curvature of her spine, her ass. He estimated measurements in his head. The measurements were beautiful. Their legs intertwined and Snow ran her legs up and down his so that he could feel their softness. Marcellus laid Snow onto her back and ran his dry lips down her chin, down her neck, her breast. He sucked on her nipple hard until Snow hissed and giggled. His hands trailed behind his mouth, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples, caressing her belly. His lips trailed especially slowly when he reached her pubis mons. He wanted to do it right this time and he kissed her there. He parted her legs, wrapping them around his neck, feeling the smooth skin of them with the whole of his hands. He kissed her inner thighs. He kissed her outer labia, so smooth, he then very gently kissed her inner labia and then pressed his tongue in the crevice between. With his tongue Marcellus played with the exterior of Snow's inner labia. Snow let out one sharp exhale.

Marcellus put his finger there, splitting Snow's inner lips, letting his tongue stray inwards, tasting the salty sweet mixture of the two of them. Soon he was pressing both his finger and his tongue into Snow rhythmically, pulling his tongue out occasionally to flick Snow's clit. Snow has a highly sensitive clitoris. Marcellus couldn't touch it directly very much. He moved his fingers and tongue in and out of her, occasionally moving his tongue or a finger to her clit. He worked in this manner for what seemed to Snow a very long time until she began to feel more naked, more wet, more warm. She slouched her body harshly and opened her mouth firmly but no sound came out. Her upper body convulsed. She ran her fingers through Marcellus's chest hair. He ran his open hands all over her body, coming up to join her face, squeezing her breasts, her ass, her thighs, her shoulders. Snow could not imagine what it took for Marcellus to do that for her. Or maybe it was nothing.

On the way home from the woods they drove mostly in silence until Marcellus and Snow were driving through the city. Snow perked up and watched a house go by.

"Who lives there?" asked Marcellus.

"Nobody. Nobody lives there," replied Snow almost sadly. When she returned to her apartment Marcellus helped her with her bags and sweetly kissed her on the cheek. They exchanged goodbyes and thank yous and as soon as Marcellus left, Snow walked to her closet. She took out her scrap booking box and grabbed her purse. She took the box to her car and placed it carefully on the seat beside her. She was going to take it to the Blue Water bridge and throw it over. "Just one more time," she thought about the letters. Snow opened the box to read the letters and saw they were in complete disarray. The last person in her closet was Marcellus. Did he know?