All Comments on 'Snow Storm'

by InsatiableBrownEyes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Make up your mind!

Yet another, "I love my spouse and would never do anything to threaten my marriage" only to threaten the marriage. If ya want to write a cheating story, write a cheating story. Adding this makes your protagonist a hypocrite. And NO, it is NOT a matter of opinion. That's what it is. You disagree, tough. You're wrong.

Kanga40Kanga40over 20 years ago
I agree

with the first comment - you can't have it both ways. Either she loves her husband and won't cheat, or she cheats and shows she has no love whatever for him.

Simple!

One point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Why bother getting married...

if you are going to cheat. I know, she was faithful for 12 years blah blah blah. Hey, if you have an open marriage, fine, fuck away but in this case romanticising infidelity is like puttin perfume on shit, it still stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I thought it was a very nice story, well written, nice buildup, I loved the elements, I'm definatly going to read some more of your stuff.

Wo0odWo0odover 19 years ago
Very Good

recommended reading, personally I don't look at this as a place for moral judgement, rather a place for erotic writing, which I think this is a great example of. Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous