So Terribly Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the truck bed was ready both Anne and Cindy stripped and pulled me in with them.

"You will keep us warm, so there is no need for nightgowns." Anne laughingly stated.

I certainly was not going to argue.

They placed me in the middle and both pushed their bodies, full length, along mine. They each tenderly kissed my cheeks as if to say "Good night" but Cindy had other ideas.

"We want you to make love to us with your mouth. You must make each of us cumm by licking us and then we will reward you. You may not screw us as we have no condoms, but we promise the reward will sufficient."

Cindy took my head in her hands and guided my mouth to Anne's left breast. She instructed me to start gently and to be very loving.

I complied, with pleasure, and softly licked Anne's breast. I flicked my tongue over her nipple until it responded by becoming firm. I sucked tenderly listening to her moans to guide my actions. I felt her right tit was being left out so I moved my mouth. The nipple was still soft until I loved it as I had the other. As Anne whimpered I felt Cindy's hands caress my butt. My prick leaped to attention as pleasure flooded my body.

What could be better than to be licking one lovely woman's breasts as her sister caressed my ass?

The moans and sighs escaping Anne told me it was time to move south. Slowly I kissed my way to her navel where I lingered to dip my tongue briefly. Then gently nibbling on until I met her soft fur. I shifted to kissing the top of her thighs, breathing her aroma and delecting in the softness of her skin. She grabbed my head and pulled me to her center. I obeyed her command and began to lavish her seam with my tongue. I licked her full length with a broad, wet tongue, constantly making the trip from the top of her slit to her puckered hole. She tasted sublime as she started to release her nectar. I gently sucked her lips into my mouth, then darted the tip of my tongue to her nub. At this she pulled my head against her body making me concentrate on her clit. I willingly obliged and circled her crucial point with my wet tongue until she pulled harder and came into my mouth. As her orgasm burst she cried out and raked my hair. I could not move, nor did I want to, her smell, taste, and softness completely captivated me. I remained in place to let her guide my next action, but I felt the hands on my butt again stroking me. I could not remain quiet so I started to lick Anne again.

She pushed me off and said, "No, it is Cin's turn, and you better be good!"

Cindy immediately took control and drew my head to her breast. Her small dark nipple was already firm and puckered yet demanded attention. I proceeded to lick circles around the wrinkled part trying to avoid the nub, but she wanted direct contact.

"Suck it, George. Suck it hard and bite it until I tell you to stop!" She commanded.

I followed her demands and sucked as hard as I could. Her nipple became incredibly stiff in my mouth. I bared my teeth and gently bit on the stiff nub. Cindy let out a loud moan and growled, "Harder, make it hurt."

I clamped my teeth on the base of her nipple eliciting a scream that was half way between pleasure and pain. She held my head in place as I released the pressure to lick some more. As her hands relaxed on my head I bit her again with force.

Again she screamed, again I released her and began to lick.

"No, I want you to do the same to my clit." She cried while shoving my head to between her legs. I sucked her lips deep into my mouth tasting her juices. I then thrust my tongue into her slit and slid it up until I reached the top. I found her inflamed clit and circled it until I felt her hands dig into my hair. I exposed my teeth and bit her lightly.

Her reaction was a powerful groan followed by a long scream as I bit harder. I backed off a bit trying not to hurt her sensitive flesh.

"More...Harder....Don't stop...Now!"

I clamped my teeth on the base of her clit and started to flick the end with my tongue. Her hips rose off the mattress and she began to shriek endless cries. I bit down harder and flicked faster as her hips thrashed. Her hands held my head in place despite the movement as I increased my efforts.

Suddenly she stopped all movement, wailed a long uninterrupted cry, and flooded my mouth with her nectar. She went limp except for her pushing my head away to break contact. I lay my head on her thigh and waited for her to calm.

Anne began to caress my hips and said, "I think you made her happy, now we will see if you deserve a reward."

"Only if he promises to do that again afterward." Whispered an exhausted Cindy. "I need to cool off before being touched another time."

"You know, Ladies, I am at your command." I said, "But relief would be very welcome. You have excited me more than I can stand so I will promise anything." I laughed.

"Well, George, we don't really believe horny men so we are going to tie you again."

With this statement the women roped my hands and feet to the corners of the truck bed. Again I was spread out on my back, naked, and at the mercy of these two lovely sisters. I had no idea what to expect but my engorged prick was eager for relief.

Anne rummaged in her pack and extracted a bottle of something, then laughed saying.

"You certainly won't get sunburned after this!"

She shook some lotion into her palm and began to caress my thighs. The cool ointment felt wonderful but I wished she would rub elsewhere. She handed the bottle to Cindy who poured a large amount directly onto my cock. The cold was a shock but also a thrill. Her fingers lightly spread the liquid everywhere even onto my balls. Her actions somehow didn't feel sexual, it was as if she were playing Doctor and covering a wounded area with a salve. Nonetheless, I definitely enjoyed the sensations.

Meanwhile Anne rubbed more lotion onto my thighs and lower belly completely covering my hips and groin with the cream. Slowly and very softly the sisters caressed and stroked the entire area. They brought me to a level of desire I had never known. I had no control and was forced to wait for them to decide when to allow me my pleasure. Cindy lifted my balls and Anne slipped a greased finger into my anus, then back to the slow caresses.

I was desperate for release, and they knew it! They obviously wanted to torture me with pleasure.

"Please help me cumm!" I moaned. "You see, Anne, why we can never trust a man." Laughed Cindy "They are always so impatient. Relax George; you will enjoy what we plan for you."

I closed my eyes and let the sensations engulf me. Being unable to control the pace or even the intensity of what was happening to me, I decided to try to relax and let it all flow.

The ladies hands continued to trace patterns on my body. Sometimes touching very sensitive places and sometimes just sliding along my thighs or stomach. The four hands felt wonderful and warm. But I wanted so much more! Their pace never changed, nor did they rub harder. Every time they touched my cock they felt like a feathers gliding along my length. My hips rose off the mattress again trying futilely for more contact. Yet they continued their slow, soft touches increasing my sensitivity and desire with every stroke. Suddenly I felt fingers, many fingers, fluttering on the glans of my penis. The touch was as light as all the others and tantalizingly sexy. I held my breath in hopes of bringing myself to climax by focusing on their feather like contact, but the sisters had other ideas.

They stopped and began another form of torture. Gently probing my anus with more than one finger one of the ladies opened my ass until it was completely relaxed. The other sister stroked my manhood from balls to tip with firmer strokes. My reaction was to almost immediately cumm, but just as I was about to release all my tension she squeezed my balls and the head of my prick firmly until the throbbing subsided. Once I became calm they repeated the same caresses, both front and back. I began breathing hard and became more aroused than ever before as they repeated this cycle four times. The final set of caresses the fingers at my ass penetrated deep and stroked my prostate as both balls and shaft were firmly rubbed in an increasing pace.

I was lost to the sensations and exploded my sexual release while the hands on my shaft milked me expertly. The fingers on my prostate expelled the liquid and increased the sensations more than I could believe. The sisters softened their strokes as I finished and said.

"He will sleep well now, and I'll bet he won't bother us much either. Nonetheless he still owes us a lick in the morning."

They untied me and gently kissed me while telling me to take one last trip to the stream to clean off my seed and the lotion.

Upon returning to the truck the sisters hugged me back to warmth and we fell into deep satisfied sleep with arms and legs entwined.

12