All Comments on 'Soap On A Rope - The Aftermath'

by StrangeLife

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another continuing low score episode.

At least the author has persistence, if not skill.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Flush twice

It's a smelly one

hikewithapackhikewithapackalmost 11 years ago
fun romp

Some folks need to get a sense of humor. I hate cuckold stories, but this was funny.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Really not bad..

..the first cuckold-story I read without feeling the urge to get enraged. You´ve really improved on the 2nd part.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Wow.

This almost made up for how galactically STUPID the first chapter was. I gave the first chapter 1 Star, but this one gets 4.

Author, please raise the IQ of your characters to at least high double digits. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Obviously not a cuckold story

The guy seems to be in complete control and not the kind of person to take shit from anybody. He's a joker but also the dude who is always on top of any situation and ready to take charge. The wife is a bitch (in the best meaning of the word) but he handles her with style and the kind of skill that comes from years of marriage. He's more a player than a cuck.

Overall a fun romp with hot sex and interesting characters. I like all the geek references. I agree with others that it's better than the first instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree

this WAS better than the first chapter. I actually wondered if during the polygraph, he would ask her about the Vegas fucking; i.e. did she know it wasn't Dave then? It seems a convenient excuse that she seems to always think it is Dave when she goes off and gets her extra marital fucking in. The pirate party seemed WAY too convenient and planned. How the fuck did the guy get the room key in a VERY expensive hotel back in chapter 1? Always seems that these things just "happen" at a time that coincides with her being mad at Dave. The Polygraph was a bullshit exercise and proved nothing, especially with the way he joked around with it, and Dave knew it. But throwing her off guard was very telling to me. She failed just about every question Dave asked of her. Skilled liars can fool the polygraph with practice. I guess Dave loves her, and none of this shit will break them up, but the more she gets away with and he forgives, the more she will push her limits and hurt him in the end. Even with the way you wrote this story and characters, I still don't feel the overwhelming trust between Dave and his wife. Before the end of their lives together, I'm still taking the Vegas odds that she will hurt him in a way that is unforgivable. EVEN Dave knows she is just that much of a Bitch! Last word: It's a good sign for the story and author, if you can leave the reader thinking about the characters and reflecting on the story. Even better if you can illicit a response. So good work on improving from your first chapter. The humor kept this chapter flowing, and helped it to overcome the improbability of the polygraph nonsense, so... Success! Also, I really like the revenge on the dude's car. I think I could be satisfied fucking up the dudes car like that, certainly he will pay through the nose before he ever gets around to enjoying driving it again. Well done!

SwampEdenSwampEdenalmost 11 years ago
Comedy win

So many writers lack any form of humour when they write, real life is full of it, even in the most distressing moments.

Nice yarn .............thanks

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed it.

The guy admits his hang-ups, but they have an interesting life. A fun story.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Like some others...

I thought this chapter was better than the first. One thing, and this probably counts with the first encounter as well, it was sexual assault if not out right rape. It was obvious from her reaction that she was not complicit. She was duped into sex and Thorkelson would have been arrested at the very least. Being accused and arrested for sexual assault carry their own stigma regardless of conviction. I don't think his smugness was as real as you wanted it to be.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
SKIP THE ROPE

smoke some dope....Cool Man, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
grrate

Great story line with goof solid humor. Keep it comming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Despite your imaginary doctors decision, he's a wimp ass cuckold.

Who gets off on men fucking his wife. They can even rape her and its ok with him. And you can't seriously believe that after a couple of drinks Marie wouldn't have even able to tell the difference between her husband and Jarrod? Soundalike bulkshit. Smells like bulkshit. Talks like bullshit. Hey!!! It must be bullshit!

katibkatibalmost 11 years ago
Good

Some very, very good lines in this story.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Good but suffers from major plotholes. As others have said, every time wifey is with another guy she's always mad at hubby and always thinks its him ! The room hey issue is hard to get past but her not being able to tell hubby from some random guy is just bullshit.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Not a cuck

That's hilarious.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Awesome revenge

Too bad an Aston Martin had to be the sacrificial lamb.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
As a Chevy Camaro owner, the following exchange made me smile...

"My oh my." She cooed. "That's a mighty beefy car you have there daddy. Whatcha been feeding it?"

"Mustangs."

Priceless!

avidfaavidfaalmost 11 years ago
Hilarious!

This was an attitude story, and the attitude was both fun and consistent throughout.

Some pieces are about sex, some are about action, some are about love. This was a funny piece about a hilarious guy's guy, and his strong, feisty wife.

Anyone who thought it was about cuckold/not cuckold, wimp/not wimp, love, sex, romance or marriage just needs to go back to high school and learn how to read and understand literature.

I hope we see a lot more of "Jack Sparrow" in the future.

deadonedeadonealmost 11 years ago
Unjustified

IF the wife suffers no very serious punishment why should the other man. Lets face it while Thorky maybe a lot of slimy things he is just a movable dick.

It is the slut wife that is cheating on him.

It is the slut wife that is disrespecting on him.

It is the slut wife that is pissing on him.

It is the slut wife that is walking away Scott free.

In the end it is like this "Go out and fuck whoever and don't really worry about it. I may get upset but we will laugh over it. I will commit many felony crimes on the guys you fuck, but don't worry you will be OK."

winterfoxxwinterfoxxalmost 11 years ago
excellent ...

loved the sarcastic wit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun Fun Fun

LOL ...but the Dodge has got to go....no self respecting Pirate would be caught raping & pillaging in one of those things. Loved it. Looking forward to another Jack Sparrow of course, with a new big Beamer. 5x5

TXanyTXanyalmost 11 years ago
What a hoot!

Personally, I don['t ever drag race anymore...I've completely grown out of such childish things. But it was fun to see you poke fun at some of our better writers here. Looking forward to more of your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This might be enjoyable if "Soap on a Rope" had never happened. Instead, we have a guy who has a seriously fucked up habit of allowing other men to rape his wife. He's not a hunter, and not a cuck, he's a pathetic shell of a human being.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Very Witty Story

A witty and sarcastic approach for the main character which worked well.

I do wonder if the wife truly new that she was fucking Jarrad instead her husband. All the small things should add up to tell her otherwise. The way he walks, colour of his eys, the feel of his hands on her, his smell, etc, etc.

once her husband discovered her and Jarrad I think she went into survivor mode and attack Jarrad to make her husband believe her situation. The polygraph I think she had her laundry questions ready to convince her husband. I am glad our hero use the opportunity to ask her different questions to probe her honesty.

The likes the role of the dominant player in the relationship so having the Jarrad situation looming over her for the for the foreseeable future and have husband the righteous Saint was not in her game plan.

Personally I think the wife got of lightly and Jarrad as well. If she was truly sorry she would have gone after Jarrad her self !

I can understand the husband having sex with his wife after the incident to reclaim his woman from another man. This still lets the wife of to lightly considering she was enjoying the fucking !

I love to read a follow up to the Aftermath chapter regarding Dave and Sandy and how their relationship developes. Perhaps she will let him have another woman or a FFM !

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Good, but better as a stand-alone

Well written, witty, lighter-side-of-things take on the LW genre. Like the first story, it was well-paced and pithy. Obviously a great deal of SOD was required-she didn't realize it wasn't her hubby? Right. A different tone than the first story, this was much more whimsical. At a certain point, too much SOD takes out all drama from a story, and that sort of happened here.

I think the author messed with and changed the fundamentals of the character of the hubby and wife and the dynamics of the marriage from those represented in the first story. Suddenly, they are more communicative, more assertive, and more caring.

Gone was what I thought was a plausible reason for the hubby's reaction to the rape of his wife in the first story-underlying adolescent rage; to be replaced by a cop-out "syndrome" excuse. As soon as that device was used, the story arc really lost something for me.

Still, slick effort and original. Almost took a star off for using "btw" as part of the dialogue. As an aside, 'the Torkster' had gotten an Irish kiss to the face followed by a drop kick to the beanbag, was he really gonna be all cocky and smirky to the hubby a few days later?

I'll look forward to more off the wall stories from this author.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Hilarious

I started with SOAR: Aftermath. When I got to the part where you recommended starting with SOAR, I stopped and pulled up the first story. It wouldn't have mattered. They are both funny standalone.

Hearty thanks from a fellow Knight,

rjordan

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
Good job

Got some real laughs out of it.

shywifeshowsshywifeshowsalmost 11 years ago
Great read.

Great story. I laughed. I was waiting for some sordid immoral sex acts but enjoyed the story some much I continued reading and wanted more. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story but

You left out the possibility of her being pregnat by the hotel guy.....bill

A good 4.5.... bill

????? how did she get in to his house, the knowledge of the insurance policy company, the person who turned in his plates, the time he would be gone, you fucket up this story a little alot, still very interesting....bill

I think she got over on her husband for sure some how, but did you do this on purpose, to see if we were paying attention or you just fuck up ? ? ?

bill

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
I noticed you're still trying to be funny

You should try and understand that stupid isn't always funny, and wimps are seldom funny. Male bashing bitch writers that write about wimps are never funny.

I'm afraid your main character (I forgot his name already) actually is a "wimpy-ass cuckold," and a hot car, or martial arts, or playing sports, or being a former Green Beret/Marine/commando/SEAL/Ranger, will never change that fact. You non-men RAAC writers really need a wake up call, and you need to put a warning on this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon'nini

Why don't understand is why the Thork guy wasn't arrested for rape.

Marie was tipsy, it was a man in a similar costume and when she said Dave, he nodded his head. That is rape. 'Almost rape,' IS rape. There is no middle ground on it...

She would not have had sex with Thork, as proved by the polygraph. Or any other man than her husband.

Anyway at the end, I would have liked it more if it had been Marie who put the dead pigs in the guys car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pathetic crap

Not even soap can help this drivel come clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I did get a laugh out of the Polygraph bit.

But overall, the story just didn't "flow" very well and too many details got left out. If she was mad for long times, why did his having sex with her in Las Vegas when she was out of it make her happy? And did she get pregnant from that encounter? Why did she decide on a polygraph? And he calls her a bitch and a bulldozer in practically the same breathe and she doesn't clock him? Oh well, maybe next time?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well - never heard of herne's syndro e -

But the author put it there and made it fit - so be it -

A bit umm well strange LOL

I do appreciate the humor even if others don't but it was a bit stiff to read compared to your other works (the 0nes I have read so far anyway)

Interesting premise - he could allow the first assault to occur even uif he wanted to be able to reassert his dominance - the second was fairly normal right through the point where Thorkster hit the floor cumming all over himself -

The Revenge was all the sweeter since it was not a complete secret but a co-conspirator knew - one who was about as safe as possible -

Still I think he would have taken a minute to impress the asshat with the error of his ways more directly

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
A pretty screwed up story...

... that, unfortunately, only got worse with the aftermath.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Funny

Honestly, my fellow readers have no sense of humor. And you made up Herne's syndrome, I looked it up. But it's fiction and you're entitled to make it up. I enjoyed the story. In my youth there was an urban legend of a mafia guy shot and stuffed into a corvette. When they found him, it was said the car had to be destroyed because the fiberglass absorbed the smell.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Write more comedy

You are very good at it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Interesting

better then chapter one and humorous, as long as you suspend all rational thought. Thanks.

ephesiosephesiosover 8 years ago
I like your style

humorous and lighthearted, I like it. Everyone takes their stories and themselves so so freaking serious on this site, it's good to read a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Awful story

This so was such a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yeah, but the mentally ill cannot help themselves, it's not like the writer can just will himself into being healthy and mentally balanced.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Strange

Strange, but very good if you stick with it. I almost quit when he was talking to the shrink, but I'm glad I stayed with it.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Better story

At least this one is credible. You done good here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crazy.

Acts like he's upset, but the husband gets off on his wife getting raped and abused.

Sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fun story about a cuckold who accepts it with a sense of humor.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Weird, that your definition of rape doesn't include deception. I'd certainly consider what happened rape. If she wouldn't have had sex with him knowing who he was, then obviously if he pretended to be her husband he obviously raped her.

Also, the husband, while humorous, is a sick fuck.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

Mopar owners are known avid cucks...

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

I loved it. Truly. I dont believe for a second any woman couldn't tell she was fucking a "stranger" thinking he was her husband. Weight, body size, technique, and yes, cock, though what Marie said is somewhat true, I would know if the man wasn't my husband. My husband knows my body and what I like. More to the point, he knows what I don't. I am not suggesting we don't switch it around sometimes but there are always, ALWAYS, standard activities because they are effective.

I will share one to prove my point but the rest will remain private. The moment the man didn't start to bite my nipples, I would know immediately.

Davidj001Davidj0019 months ago

Better suited for the humour category,,,,, still laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Ha! Funny as hell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous