Socorro Islands Live Aboard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers

Lisa jumped in. "That was US! We followed a rock field and found a shark sleeping. Then we saw a barracuda and Craig got scared and turned around!"

"Yes. Yes I did." I responded. "I don't like barracuda. Too many teeth, and they swim much faster than me."

The girls laughed.

Maria promised us that she would do the next night dive. She said we made it sound really cool. Lisa said she could be part of our threesome. She grinned really big, pinched my ass and went back to the group.

Back inside, Captain Keith was arranging the movie night. Gina came in with bowls of gourmet popcorn. I sampled some of each bowl. Normally, I'm not a big fan of popcorn, but what Gina did with it was insane. She started with corn that was whiter than I had ever seen. One bowl was covered with a cheese and green chili powder. It was spicy, and salty, but still light. In another bowl she had popcorn covered in chocolate powder with a hint of hot red chili. She had made a batch of honey and rum flavored caramel popcorn which was gone in an instant. There was a batch of butter and sea salt, and a batch covered in a sticky sweet mango/tangerine glaze. It reminded me of popcorn balls as a kid, but this was so much better.

Captain Keith readied the movies and described what we were going to watch. He said he had been collecting 1970's Swedish films that were innocent but pretty graphic, especially for their time.

Teresa pulled out some blankets and handed them to each of the girls. The guys zeroed in on a "movie buddy" and snuggled up to watch the show. I scanned the room to take an inventory of where everyone was. Jerry and Aaron were snuggled up to Stephanie. She had a cock in each hand. Rick was rubbing Danielle's inner thighs. Carl and Jenny were still making out. Tammy sat between Stan's legs. He was rubbing her breasts. Laura had her legs around Alan. Her hands were inside the front of his shorts. Mike was sitting on the couch Cindy was sitting on his lap. I think he was inside her. Maria, Lisa, and I sat together. Lisa looked at me, then looked at Maria and pulled Maria close. They kissed slowly. I watched the movie. Gina must have been scanning the floor because she came over and sat down at my side. Captain Keith sat behind Lisa and Maria and soon the three of them were kissing. Every once in a while he would stop and point to the screen. I held Gina's hand. She put my arm around her.

Teresa and Carlos came in after the movie started. Rick made room for Teresa. Carlos sat down next to Laura. Now she had two cocks too. It was fun to watch Rick with the two youngest girls in the group. I was surprised by how well he managed the two. Soon he had them performing a sex show for him as they pulled at each other's bodies. Occasionally he would slide in between them and redirect their efforts.

Maria and Lisa found intimate ways to thank Captain Keith. He was enjoying playing host.

Gina put her hand in my shorts. I was instantly hard. When the movie stopped, Captain Keith jumped up to cue the next one. It wouldn't have mattered as the movie was receiving very little attention. Soon the bodies were intertwined. The naked flesh churned under the light of the video screen and the full moon outside. Stephanie was the first to cry out in ecstasy. Laura followed soon after. I was fucking Gina from behind when Maria's ass pushed up against me. I pulled out of Gina, stuck my hand in her pussy and pushed my cock into Maria. Gina got up on all fours and knelt down next to Maria. I alternated between the two pussies, marveling at how different they felt. Maria came first. She squeezed Gina's hand as she came. Gina moved in to take my cock, and licked at Maria's pussy. I looked up to see Jenny riding Carl. He was on his back sucking on her breasts that she flopped on his face. Alan and Carlos had their dicks in both ends of Laura. Lisa was sucking Captain Keith down her throat. He was fingering her pussy. I looked back at Gina. She was whimpering. We both came hard. Maria sucked the cum and pussy juice off my cock. One by one, the mounds of flesh began to quiver and moan. Soon the stunned bodies on wobbly legs started to peel away from the pile. Mike and Cindy were the last to finish. They put on a very good show for the crowd. I think Mike had her in six different positions before she exploded. He followed suit and the crowd gasped as he pulled out. Her pussy gushed cum for a good minute. Stan and Carl moved in close to watch Cindy push out the last remnants of semen. Her pussy gaped and flexed. It was beautiful.

Gina pulled me out to the deck by my cock. She bent over the rail and told me to put it in her again. I obeyed, and while I fucked her slowly from behind we made small talk about the trip so far.

Rick found the two of us. He tapped me on the shoulder to cut in. I pulled out and Gina looked back. She smiled when she saw Rick's hard on, then bent forward to accept the replacement cock. Stan and Carl came out next. Jenny was holding Carl's hand, and when she saw Gina bent over receiving attention, she walked over next to her and stuck out her ass. The boys made a line behind Gina and Jenny. I was first in line to fuck Jenny and pounded her hard for giving so much attention to Carl. She smiled at Gina and squeezed my cock as it slid in and out. Stan tapped me on the shoulder. I pulled out went to the back of the line behind Gina. We took turns in this rotation until Gina started to buck. Rick had made her cum on his second time around. Jenny followed soon after. Stan was the lucky winner.

Both Jenny and Gina were too sore to finish the rest of the line so Tammy and Laura took their places. Tammy kissed Laura as Carl pounded her from behind. I guess the tension was only pretend. I finished in Laura before I could get her to cum. I couldn't help it. Her pussy has magic powers. Carl finished her off, as Rick finished off Tammy. The four girls fell to their knees to award Rick the winner. They fought each other for his cock as he exploded over their faces.

Jenny grabbed my arm, announced that we were going to bed now. They others wandered back to find their spouses.

Walking back to our state room I saw Mike fucking Teresa up against the wall. He had her feet 6 inches in the air as she was suspended on his cock. Her face was grimacing against the orgasm that was ravaging her body.

Jenny squeezed my hand. We washed up, brushed our teeth and fell asleep almost instantly.

NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers
12