Soft Swing Goes Further Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning gets interesting.
2.4k words
4.38
121.1k
50
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please Read Chapter 1 and 2 first. It will set up the scenario and introduce you to the characters. Thanks for reading and please vote.

_________________________

It was about 8 am, the morning after John and I had shared our wives with each other. I awoke to a huge hang over and Katie laying across the bed from me. Both of us were naked, the smell of sex was thick and the room was wrecked. It looked like a tornado landed in the room and threw everything around.

Just about then, Katie took a deep breath and stretched her arms and legs out. Her eyes opened slowly, she looked over and me and gave me a little smile. She quickly sat up and looked at the mess around the room.

"Wow", she said.

I said, "How are you feeling? Got a hang over like me?"

Katie quietly said, "Yeah. I'm wrecked."

I told Katie I am going to get dressed and run across the street to the diner and get us both a cup of coffee. I threw on some clothes, grabbed my wallet and headed out the door.

I returned a few minutes to find the room straightened up and Katie fully dressed at the bathroom mirror, brushing her hair. I walked up behind her and set her cup of coffee on the counter next to her. Just then, I noticed a shit load of hickey's all over Katie's neck, but I didn't mention them.

I said, "Any word from John or Jessica yet?"

Katie said, "Nope."

I walked to the edge of the bed and sat down. I sipped my coffee while holding small talk with Katie.

"Do you want to go next door and see if they are awake yet", I said.

She said, "Sure."

We both lethargically walked out of our room and headed next door. I was just about to knock on the door, but saw that it was not completely closed. I slowly pushed the door open. We both entered to room to find John and Jessica still asleep in bed. Their room in just as bad a shape as ours was.

I walked over to the far side of the bed where Jessica was laying face down. I leaned down and kissed her on the ear and quietly said, "Time to wake up, Baby." Jessica woke up and rolled over on her back. Her beautiful tits standing straight up, slightly covered by the bed sheet. She smiled and reached up for me. I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss.

Katie woke up John in a similar manner. I asked John and Jessica if they wanted me to get them a cup of coffee. Both obliged my offer. I again headed out the door to the diner and returned a few minutes later.

When I walked into the room, John and Jessica were dressed and Katie was cleaning up the room. There wasn't a whole lot of talking going on. The atmosphere was a little awkward, but we all tried to focus on the task of getting our stuff together so we could get back out on the lake.

I asked Jessica if she wanted to go with me to get gas and ice for the boat. Jessica agreed and put her hair into a ponytail. We told John and Katie we'd be right back and we left.

As we walked across the parking lot, nothing was being said. I was feeling a little insecure and jealous. I think Jessica could sense this because she put her arm around my waist and pulled our bodies together as we continued toward the truck.

Now that the alcohol had worn off, I kept replaying Jessica's orgasmic sounds over and over in my head. It was hard knowing that someone else could pleasure my wife the way I can. This was also the first time that it really dawned on me that another man had not only had sex with my wife, but had but turned her out so successfully.

When we reached the truck, I opened the passenger door for Jessica and she hopped in. Just as I was about the close the door, Jessica reached up with one hand and grabbed the back of my neck. She pulled my face to hers and gave me a small kiss on the lips.

Jessica asked, "How was your night?"

I said, "Good."

I closed the door, walked around to the drivers side and got in. I started the truck and we began to drive.

Jessica said, "I can tell you're upset. We talked about it all beforehand and we all agreed on it."

I said, "I know. I didn't think I would be jealous."

Jessica said, "Look at it this way. We all know each other. These people are not strangers to us. I didn't go out and fuck around on you behind your back with some guy from a bar."

I said, "I know."

Jessica said, "After all, it's not like you were sitting at home watching TV while this all went on. You were experiencing the same thing with Katie. We were all involved, not just me."

I said, "I know."

We continued to drive in silence for a few minutes.

Jessica broke the silence by asking, "So, how was it?"

I smiled and paused for a moment.

I said, "Awesome. How about you?"

She smiled and said, "Mine was good too, but not great."

I said, "Really? He wasn't that good?"

She said, "He was, but all I could think about was the awesome fuck you were giving Katie."

I asked, "Did it turn you on knowing Katie was getting a better fuck than you were getting?"

She said, "Yeah! It got me hot knowing that Katie was experiencing the fuck of a lifetime. It was almost like a sense of pride. Kind of weird, I know."

I chuckled and said, "That is kind of weird."

Jessica asked, "So what does she like?"

I said, "Everything."

She asked, "Anal?"

I said, "Yep. She's an ass freak, just like you."

There was a short pause.

Jessica then said, "I didn't give him my ass."

I said, "You didn't?"

Jessica said, "Nope. He wanted it, but my ass is for you."

I said, "Really...."

Jessica asked, "Is Katie good?"

I responded, "Not as good as you. But, she was different."

She asked, "Different?"

I said, "Yeah. I'm used to having your tiny little body in bed, and she is a little bigger. It was nice though."

Jessica asked, "Just nice?"

I said, "It was nice. Just leave it at that."

Jessica said, "Would you do it again? I mean, with Katie."

I said, "Yeah. Would you do it with John again?"

She said, "Probably."

"Probably?", I asked.

Jessica said, "I will, but I want you to watch."

I said, "Really...I don't know if I can do that. I mean, I don't know if I could watch while you get laid. It was bad enough hearing you making sounds."

She said, "You could hear us?"

I said, "Yep. I heard everytime you came. I heard John a few times too."

Jessica asked, "Did that bother you?"

I said, "Not until this morning. All I can picture in my mind is John cumming all over you."

Jessica replied, "He didn't cum on me. He came in me."

I raised my voice and asked, "He came inside of you?"

Jessica answered, "Yes! He came inside of me! Did you cum inside of Katie?"

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

In a low voice I answered, "Yes. She asked me to cum in her ass. We were in the shower and I came in her ass."

Jessica said, "Then don't get pissed at me. You came inside Katie too."

I asked Jessica, "How many times did he cum inside you?"

She said, "Two or three...I don't remember exactly."

There was silence the rest of the way to the gas station. I pulled into the station and jumped out of the truck. While I filled the boat with gas, I had angry flashes in my mind of my wife laying on her back with her legs fully spread, while John's cock filled her pussy full of cum.

But quickly, my attitude changed and I began to get turned on. My cock began to grow while I imagined gallons of John's cum still inside Jessica's pussy. I got so turned on that all I wanted I wanted to do was fuck Jessica and fill her full of my semen. I wanted to mark my territory!

After the boat was full of gas, I ran inside and bought a bag of ice. I quickly returned to the truck, threw the bag of ice into the cooler and jumped back into the drivers seat. I leaned toward Jessica and began to forcefully tongue kiss her. Jessica was put off at first, but eventually grabbed the back of my neck and forced her tongue deep into my mouth. As the noises of our kissing rang loud, I paused and told Jessica, "I can't wait until I cum inside you again."

Jessica stopped, looked me directly in the eye and said, "I want you now."

We drove back to the motel and parked the truck. We both began almost running back to our motel room. We got inside, closed the door and immediately began ripping the clothes off of each other. Once we were completely naked, my cock was standing at attention and her nipples were harder than rocks! I pushed Jessica backwards onto the bed and forcefully pulled her legs apart. I was so turned on that I couldn't wait to see her beautiful pussy and inflict my mark on it!

I dove face first onto her unbathed cunt and began sucking on her wet clit. The scent of an oversexed pussy filled my nose and the taste of musty sweat and Jessica's wet juices filled my mouth! I ran my flat tongue up Jessica's slit from the bottom to the top. I pushed my lips around the top of her cunt while I slowly flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. Jessica's hands pulled the back of my head into her crotch as she let out loud moans. Loud sucking sounds filled the room as I continued to suck her juices into my mouth.

I slid my hands underneath her ass cheeks and pulled her ass off the bed. Now her gaping fuck hole was lined up perfectly to my mouth. I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy until my teeth stopped against her cunt lips. Jessica's pussy was slippery wet as I continued to tongue fuck her. Her juices began getting thicker as I began to realize that I was now probably tasting John's cum as it began to liquify again. Jessica's cum filled cunt was now sending John's semen into my mouth. I didn't care! It was an awesome experience and I didn't want it to stop! I was in complete ecstasy! I sucked and swallowed Jessica and John's juices until I couldn't wait any longer!

I rose up and pushed my body on top of Jessica's. I grabbed the underside of her legs and pinned her knees to the bed, behind her ears. Jessica's pussy was fully exposed and her lips were slightly spread open, which I didn't remember ever happening in this position before. It was obvious that John had fucked her so hard last night that her cunt still had not recovered. Jessica's used pussy made me even more turned on and I couldn't wait for my cock to fill it.

I held the tip of my circumsized penis and quickly pushed it between Jessica's loose cunt lips. I forced my hips forward as Jessica sucked air between her closed teeth. I pushed my cock deep into her cunt hole until my balls rested against her ass cheeks. I shifted my weight forward and held her ankles onto the bed with my hands. I slowly pushed and pulled my shaft in and out of Jessica's slippery cunt while she let out a muffled, "awwwwww!"

I picked up the pace as my cock felt the depths of her pussy. Her cunt was making a loud squishing sound with every pump. I steadily picked up my pace until I was fucking her with everything I had. The noises of our bodies slapping together was deafening and the feeling of her cervex touching the tip of my cock was mind blowing!

Jessica began to yell out loud as I assaulted her box! My cock was now experiencing the same feelings that John felt last night!

I slammed my meat in and out, in and out. I looked down to see my shaft glistening wet. Her cunt was so loose that I couldn't feel the walls of her pussy like I usually could. All the muscles in my body were flexed as I pounded her pussy into obliivion!

"Oh my God! Oh Fuck!", she yelled out.

Jessica broke her right hand free from my grip and reached down and started rubbing her clit. She worked her loose labia in circles as her body began to vibrate. She let out her signature loud moan as she began to cum! She arched her back and pushed the top of her head into the pillow as she enjoyed the beating I was giving her pussy. But I did not stop. I continued my aggressive thrusts deep inside of her body!

After a short time, my balls began to tighten and the head of my cock began to twitch uncontrollably. I continued to fuck the shit out of her as I felt my cum rising through my shaft. Faster and faster I went. Just as I was about to cum, I pushed my cock all the way into her pussy and held it there. I let out a loud groan as I dumped an enormous amount of my own spunk into Jessica's gaping fuck slit! Jessica's right hand grabbed onto my left ass cheek as she kept me inside of her. I held our bodies together while my cock pumped every drop of juice inside of her!

When I pulled my cock out of her, my cum immediately began running out of her loose pussy. It looked like gallons were falling onto the bed as I realized I had just had the best fuck of my life. I felt a huge sense of accomplishment that I could still satisfy my wife, even after she had just fucked another man. She had loads from two different men inside her, but mine was the last.

We were both completely exhausted. We laid there for what seemed like an hour, until John and Katie knocked on the door.